PDA

View Full Version : Who are these impersonaters/haters?

Idiot
12-02-2004, 02:22 PM
On the last BBS we had someone signing up posting about how much they hate Chris Sneed and changing his avatar, a sad sad individual.
This time we have not one, but two impersonaters of TripBoy - I mean why do these fags do it? Are they really that sad and boring? Maybe they're all the same person. Maybe there's a team of them. Maybe there's an organisation of them, impersonating board members the internet over.
Or maybe its just one very sad individual who has nothing better to do than copy other people on message boards because they have too much time on their hands and have nothing better do...Like a grandad. Yes, I think its an old person doing all this impersonating.

DUKESTER76
12-02-2004, 02:25 PM
fucking old people dont have anything better to do

Tired_Of_You
12-02-2004, 02:29 PM
This time we have not one, but two impersonaters of TripBoy

There's one more. Yeah, 3 TripBoy. I wonder when the 4th TripBoy will arrive...

Idiot
12-02-2004, 02:30 PM
Ah, well spotted. ;)

Dukester: I know, and they complain at us youths.

the_GoDdEsS
12-02-2004, 03:12 PM
On the last BBS we had someone signing up posting about how much they hate Chris Sneed and changing his avatar, a sad sad individual.
This time we have not one, but two impersonaters of TripBoy - I mean why do these fags do it? Are they really that sad and boring? Maybe they're all the same person. Maybe there's a team of them. Maybe there's an organisation of them, impersonating board members the internet over.
Or maybe its just one very sad individual who has nothing better to do than copy other people on message boards because they have too much time on their hands and have nothing better do...Like a grandad. Yes, I think its an old person doing all this impersonating.

Come on, don't make it sound like a conspiracy. It's lame. But maybe flattering. Who knows?

And once you're older you'll be as senile as your grandparents. Wanna bet?

DUKESTER76
12-02-2004, 04:09 PM
[/QUOTE] And once you're older you'll be as senile as your grandparents. Wanna bet?[/QUOTE]

i like to talk to senile old people, its entertaining and very ammusing. and also they have some very interesting stories to tell

the_GoDdEsS
12-02-2004, 09:40 PM
And once you're older you'll be as senile as your grandparents. Wanna bet?[/QUOTE]

i like to talk to senile old people, its entertaining and very ammusing. and also they have some very interesting stories to tell[/QUOTE]

Dude, so do I! Actually sometimes hanging out with a bunch of old people is the funniest thing ever.

Idiot
12-03-2004, 02:58 AM
Hmm, some of them are so boring though.

Idiot
12-03-2004, 07:47 AM
Which therefore means...

Dante
12-03-2004, 07:48 AM
I think that you are very crazy if you think that you own a part of some ones soul.