PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody remember this?

_ߥ_vil_
12-03-2005, 08:47 AM
no just bord and fed up with minging boys ringing me i never knew being sooooooo popular could be such a drab?????????? :cool:

http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6005

It's her B'day. I hope she dies.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
12-03-2005, 08:49 AM
I hope you die too. You know why? 'Cause you're insane.

_ߥ_vil_
12-03-2005, 08:50 AM
Nimrod In Town']I hope you die too. You know why? 'Cause you're insane.

Coooool. Insanity Rocks.

wheelchairman
12-03-2005, 08:52 AM
No, we don't remember this. Only you would because you have the personality and mentality of a worm, in which the smallest dirt would cut your soul deeply. Act your age.

Izie
12-03-2005, 08:53 AM
Don't remember, don't care.

And wishing people would die isn't nice :(

_ߥ_vil_
12-03-2005, 08:54 AM
Meh.

I just found it funny.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
12-03-2005, 08:54 AM
Meh.

I just found it funny.

You found it funny. We didn't.

wheelchairman
12-03-2005, 08:56 AM
You found it funny because you are truly a lowly creature. As I said, grow up. I bet she doesn't remember you.

Nimrod, don't act like you're above anyone, ever.

_ߥ_vil_
12-03-2005, 08:56 AM
You found it funny because you are truly a lowly creature. As I said, grow up. I bet she doesn't remember you.

Nimrod, don't act like you're above anyone, ever.

I don't WANT her to remember me.

*shudder*

the_offsprings_monkey
12-03-2005, 08:58 AM
http://img419.imageshack.us/img419/4170/aas9kd.jpg

_ߥ_vil_
12-03-2005, 08:59 AM
Ash, Can you do better?

Didn't think so.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
12-03-2005, 09:02 AM
Ash, Can you do better?

Didn't think so.

Like you can do any better.

T.OM = You

notoriousdoc
12-03-2005, 09:04 AM
I'm ashamed of my country *cuts because Baby Girl was/is English*

Tizzalicious
12-03-2005, 09:06 AM
Don't remember, don't care.

And wishing people would die isn't nice :(

Quoting this because I'm lazy.

the_offsprings_monkey
12-03-2005, 09:08 AM
Ash, Can you do better?

Didn't think so.
Shouldn't you be out eating pussy while your kid boyfriend watchs?

wheelchairman
12-03-2005, 09:11 AM
Shouldn't you be pretending to be a badass, when you're a pussy who is constantly abusing his girlfriend due to his ignorant ego. You are scum TOM.

the_offsprings_monkey
12-03-2005, 09:13 AM
Shouldn't you be pretending to be a badass, when you're a pussy who is constantly abusing his girlfriend due to his ignorant ego. You are scum TOM.
the bad ass bit is me, but as for the abusing bit you got that the wrong way around.

wheelchairman
12-03-2005, 09:16 AM
The badass bit is not you, not in any believable way whatsoever. And the more you scream at those who don't believe you, the more it shows you care, and shows we're right. And TOM, everything you do and feel is wrong. From what everyone has witnessed on the bbs, you have psychologically attacked your girlfriend, and with that exact line you are trying to force a guilt-trip on her. Forcing a guilt trip on a girl with an "emo-problem." That's disgusting TOM, disgusting.

NotDoc, you are a bitch. You are so thoroughly cowed by this bbs that you have surrendered. I hope this changes when you are older.

the_offsprings_monkey
12-03-2005, 09:17 AM
The badass bit is not you, not in any believable way whatsoever. And the more you scream at those who don't believe you, the more it shows you care, and shows we're right. And TOM, everything you do and feel is wrong. From what everyone has witnessed on the bbs, you have psychologically attacked your girlfriend, and with that exact line you are trying to force a guilt-trip on her. Forcing a guilt trip on a girl with an "emo-problem." That's disgusting TOM, disgusting.

NotDoc, you are a bitch. You are so thoroughly cowed by this bbs that you have surrendered. I hope this changes when you are older.
Pffffffft if only you knew.

wheelchairman
12-03-2005, 09:20 AM
Pffffffft if only you knew.
No, if only you knew when to shutup. You are such a stereotypical insecure boy. Everyone sees right through you, and everyone knows the lie you pretend to live. Don't give me this crap about you having a dark side. We all know you are so fucking mediocre it hurts. The only reason you would pretend to be emo was so that you could get the attention you desperately need. No one who's depressed, would ever advertise as loudly as you do. You make me so sick. You give a bad name to the depressed, to men, to boyfriends, to british, to human beings, to the living, to anything biological, and to the planet earth.

Izie
12-03-2005, 09:23 AM
Dude Per, stop arguing with lower life forms, it's not like they understand (you're really bored, aren't you? :p).

_ߥ_vil_
12-03-2005, 09:25 AM
Ash - STFU. I know that when Kim is with you she's unhappy. Hopefully, she'll get someone better. Anyone is better than you Ash. Anyone. I agree with Per on the guilt-trip thing. You do it all the time. Play on her insecuritys. Put her down all the time. Then act all innocent when people have a go at you.

the_GoDdEsS
12-03-2005, 09:26 AM
Per's being sexy in this thread. I agree with everything he's said.

TOM, you really are a pussy. Just like Per pointed out, people who really are depressed don't do this kind of pathetic shit. You're the most pathetic member I've seen on this BBS for years.

Tizzalicious
12-03-2005, 09:27 AM
Per should be pissed off more often. He IS sexy. And right.

the_offsprings_monkey
12-03-2005, 09:51 AM
Ash - STFU. I know that when Kim is with you she's unhappy. Hopefully, she'll get someone better. Anyone is better than you Ash. Anyone. I agree with Per on the guilt-trip thing. You do it all the time. Play on her insecuritys. Put her down all the time. Then act all innocent when people have a go at you.
whats that, you only know what kim's told you OH YEA, SO STFU, god talk to notdoc an he'll fill you in on a few things :)

notoriousdoc
12-03-2005, 10:14 AM
Ah, for the days of the empire *tear*

the_offsprings_monkey
12-03-2005, 10:21 AM
Per STFU an leave notdoc alone, he pwns you an he's only 13.

nieh
12-03-2005, 10:21 AM
Ash - STFU. I know that when Kim is with you she's unhappy. Hopefully, she'll get someone better. Anyone is better than you Ash. Anyone.

Or she could...you know...break up with him and be SINGLE for a while. Or does the idea of not having a constant source of attention frighten her?

Frankly I think Ash and Kim are both pretty worthless but for different reasons. I can't say I follow this drama enough to say if one is worse than the other though..

Apathy
12-03-2005, 10:42 AM
Wow, this thread sucks. What's the point of arguing/insulting someone you don't even know for reasons that don't exist other than they're a total idiot? Just be glad you're not that dumb and move on.

If you have a good reason, by all means call them a llama cock.

But if not, don't waste you're time.

the_offsprings_monkey
12-03-2005, 10:46 AM
YEA!! per you twat.

T-6005
12-03-2005, 10:51 AM
YEA!! per you twat.
You are an idiot. I'd take the time to specify, but Per's already said it.

Tizzalicious
12-03-2005, 10:59 AM
YEA!! per you twat.

Hahahaha.

This just made this all even more entertaining.

Is that the best you can do?

JohnnyNemesis
12-03-2005, 11:09 AM
Someone should rename this thread "wheelchairman owns the world" or "wheelchairman shows why JohnnyNemesis always wants to fellate him (and why Tizzalicious has been beating him up lately)".

Tizzalicious
12-03-2005, 12:08 PM
Let's make a deal, you let me watch//join in, I won't beat you up ;)

JohnnyNemesis
12-03-2005, 12:40 PM
Let's make a deal, you let me watch//join in, I won't beat you up

Heh heh, and my devious masterplan to get in bed with Tizz is realized!

Now, change the thread title to something about how wheelchairman is gonna beat the shit out of me instead of Tizz beating the shit out of me.

Rag Doll
12-03-2005, 02:26 PM
Per's being sexy in this thread. I agree with everything he's said.

Agreed

And I agree with Iz's original comment as well, regarding the topic....don't remember, don't care.

wheelchairman
12-03-2005, 04:58 PM
I won't beat Johnny if he says that he only flirted with tizz to get with me. Then I'm happy.

And TOM, no matter how many names you call me, you can't avoid the fact that everything I've said is right, that won't change no matter how sober you or I become.

Speaking of which, I've had your bodyweight in alcohol you pussy. You drink women's drinks like breezers.

nameless
12-03-2005, 06:18 PM
i cant believe how many pages that thread has!