PDA

View Full Version : I made a prep cry today

That Punk Kid You Love
12-03-2005, 02:09 PM
Daniel and I were at Starbucks today doing our casual smoke and drink a cappuchino bit before work. Me wearing my Fall Out Boy hoodie and girl pants,and Daniel in his Taking Back Sunday hoodie and camo's. Well,this preppy chick and her 2 friends came up and was like "Hey look its the emo brothers. Why don't you go cry somewhere huh?" to that I kicked my chair back making her jump and I was about a foot taller than her,I said "Why don't you go fuck your damn father! Maybe he'll buy you another fuckin Benz! HELL make him scream while he cums and he'll buy you a whole new mansion!". She started crying and ran away. It was a well-deserved yelling at. Even though I hate to see girls crying at my own words I felt good this time.

JohnnyNemesis
12-03-2005, 02:12 PM
Not only are you lying YET AGAIN, but dude, you're wearing Fall Out Boy merch while your friend is wearing Taking Back Sunday merch. And you're in a fucking STARBUCKS. You could have made the "prep" cry and forced her to give you all the money she has before going out and rescuing two cats from tall trees and performing the Heimlich manuever on a cute old lady that everyone loves, and you'd STILL look like a fucking tool that everyone hates.

Why do you make up so many weird stories?

Drummerguy123
12-03-2005, 02:14 PM
Daniel and I were at Starbucks today doing our casual smoke and drink a cappuchino bit before work. Me wearing my Fall Out Boy hoodie and girl pants,and Daniel in his Taking Back Sunday hoodie and camo's. Well,this preppy chick and her 2 friends came up and was like "Hey look its the emo brothers. Why don't you go cry somewhere huh?" to that I kicked my chair back making her jump and I was about a foot taller than her,I said "Why don't you go fuck your damn father! Maybe he'll buy you another fuckin Benz! HELL make him scream while he cums and he'll buy you a whole new mansion!". She started crying and ran away. It was a well-deserved yelling at. Even though I hate to see girls crying at my own words I felt good this time.

Taking Back Sunday and Fall Out Boy? You are most definately NOT punk.

JohnnyNemesis
12-03-2005, 02:15 PM
Yet again, I must ask, why make up so many bullshit stories?

That Punk Kid You Love
12-03-2005, 02:15 PM
Not only are you lying YET AGAIN, but dude, you're wearing Fall Out Boy merch while your friend is wearing Taking Back Sunday merch. And you're in a fucking STARBUCKS. You could have made the "prep" cry and forced her to give you all the money she has before going out and rescuing two cats from tall trees and performing the Heimlich manuever on a cute old lady that everyone loves, and you'd STILL look like a fucking tool that everyone hates.

Why do you make up so many weird stories?

Ricky,Im not lying its true. I actually do stuff ya know.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
12-03-2005, 02:16 PM
Fall Out Boy? Hahahah!

Revolver-2005?
12-03-2005, 02:18 PM
Ricky,Im not lying its true. I actually do stuff ya know.

Dumb ass you call her a prep and you're the one in a fucking starbucks??!!?! And you're proud that you made a girl cry? When you make Hulk Hogan cry I'll be impressed, I'm sure you can conjur up some imaginary story about that.

JohnnyNemesis
12-03-2005, 02:19 PM
Dumb ass you call her a prep and you're the one in a fucking starbucks??!!?!

Exactly .

Endymion
12-03-2005, 02:21 PM
lol fall out boy. way to be prepy.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
12-03-2005, 02:21 PM
Do you sit on your couch thinking of thread ideas so you can be cool!?

That Punk Kid You Love
12-03-2005, 02:23 PM
OK:

Yes I was wearing a FOB hoodie,yes I was at Starbucks,yes I made a girl cry and I feel a bit bad for that but it needed to be done she's a preppie she used to make fun of me in high school.

JohnnyNemesis
12-03-2005, 02:24 PM
Just shut the fuck up already.

Human
12-03-2005, 02:25 PM
Oh yes, of course you did. :rolleyes:

Endymion
12-03-2005, 02:25 PM
she's a preppie she used to make fun of me in high school.

ever think that maybe it's because you deserved it?

Rag Doll
12-03-2005, 02:28 PM
Jesus fucking christ, is there anything you don't lie about?

you lie about your actions, girls, your penis size (or lack thereof), your age....etc..

Nirushika6789
12-03-2005, 02:29 PM
why do you make up stories....

all of them are so far fetched...

and even if one of them is true... no one is going to believe you now

the_GoDdEsS
12-03-2005, 02:30 PM
That's pretty pwned if a stupid teen makes fun of you for being emo. And pffffft, there's nothing easier than making teenie chicks cry, provided you did. So don't feel all hardcore now.

Endymion
12-03-2005, 02:31 PM
once my friend adam and i were drive to some restaurant and we saw some 16 year old girl wearing a fucking short short short skirt so adam rolled down the window and yelled "I CAN SEE YOUR CUNT" at her as we drove past.

Drummerguy123
12-03-2005, 02:31 PM
your penis size (or lack thereof)

lol. That was good.

Revolver-2005?
12-03-2005, 02:32 PM
I felt good this time.

I feel a bit bad for that

Contradictions prove lies.

Preocupado
12-03-2005, 02:53 PM
i think your story is a stinky load of bullshit

SkunkIt
12-03-2005, 03:06 PM
Daniel and I were at Starbucks today doing our casual smoke and drink a cappuchino bit before work. Me wearing my Fall Out Boy hoodie and girl pants,and Daniel in his Taking Back Sunday hoodie and camo's.
You forgot about your other friend in the Good Charlotte hoodie.

JohnnyNemesis
12-03-2005, 03:09 PM
HA! Holy shit, Sonia pwned someone, and hard.

0r4ng3
12-03-2005, 03:21 PM
once my friend adam and i were drive to some restaurant and we saw some 16 year old girl wearing a fucking short short short skirt so adam rolled down the window and yelled "I CAN SEE YOUR CUNT" at her as we drove past.Even if this was made up (which most probably isn't), it still pwns TKPYL's fable.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
12-03-2005, 03:22 PM
Hey! Come on people! Making a prep cry is hardcore!

0r4ng3
12-03-2005, 03:24 PM
Do you realize that making a prep cry is like making an emo cut themself?

Yeah, h4rdc0r43.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
12-03-2005, 03:29 PM
Do you realize that's like making an emo cut themself?

Yeah, h4rdc0r43.

Dude. Sarcasm.

0r4ng3
12-03-2005, 03:32 PM
Nimrod In Town']Dude. Sarcasm.
Duly noted, post edited.

China Boy
12-03-2005, 03:42 PM
I think TPKYL's story is right, except that the prep actually made him cry.
Ow! He got like so punched in the face.

ninthlayer
12-03-2005, 03:45 PM
So how old is TPKYL now?

No one outside of high school uses the term "prep," faggots.

dexterisMYman
12-03-2005, 03:46 PM
Very good. I knocked a prep out yesterday. Little anorxic(spelled that wrong) bitch. She called me a bitch so I asked her to step outside and I hit her like once in the back of the head and she was knocked out for like a minute.

Preocupado
12-03-2005, 03:53 PM
oh by the way, this is a pic of me fighting guerrilas in the amazonian rain forest, this last weekend.

http://taxprof.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/bruce_willis.jpg

Endymion
12-03-2005, 03:55 PM
Even if this was made up (which most probably isn't), it still pwns TKPYL's fable.

the only thing needed to be added to make the story complete are: a) there were more people in the car, b) the chick with the really, really, really short skirt was with a friend, c) when adam yelled "I CAN SEE YOUR CUNT!" the friend screamed in terror (and that's all of the aftermath we saw).

0r4ng3
12-03-2005, 03:56 PM
Not only is the story complete, it's officially perfect.

Just a Girl
12-03-2005, 03:57 PM
you're such a dick. not only do you lie about your age, lie about your dick size, and shamelessly flirt with someone and then have a hissy fit because they stop licking your ass, what you apparently said to that 'preppy' girl wasn't even clever OR funny.

and hey hey, dexterisMYman also appears to be, like, a pathetic little bitch. why don't you two, like, hook-up? y'know, until she doesn't rim you every two seconds.

dexterisMYman
12-03-2005, 04:57 PM
you're such a dick. not only do you lie about your age, lie about your dick size, and shamelessly flirt with someone and then have a hissy fit because they stop licking your ass, what you apparently said to that 'preppy' girl wasn't even clever OR funny.

and hey hey, dexterisMYman also appears to be, like, a pathetic little bitch. why don't you two, like, hook-up? y'know, until she doesn't rim you every two seconds.
I live in a world of preps. The only thing I can do is beat on them. They piss me off. They're all rich and stuck up.. The girl deserved it anyway. Plus, TPKYL is emo. I don't like emo kids.

All About Eve
12-03-2005, 05:00 PM
I live in a world of preps. The only thing I can do is beat on them. They piss me off. They're all rich and stuck up.. The girl deserved it anyway. Plus, TPKYL is emo. I don't like emo kids.

How do you know they're rich? They could have nice clothes and object but live in a metaphorical cardboard box. How do you know the girl deserved it, either? Views can be very biased due to beliefs.

dexterisMYman
12-03-2005, 05:26 PM
How do you know they're rich? They could have nice clothes and object but live in a metaphorical cardboard box. How do you know the girl deserved it, either? Views can be very biased due to beliefs.
Ok I live by this girl. And she called me a bitch. She deserved it.

Endymion
12-03-2005, 05:42 PM
you claim to have hit her in the back of the head. that's pathetically weak.

coke_a_holic
12-03-2005, 06:47 PM
Hey, TPKYL, did you tell them about the time you once made a catapult and threw rocks at those preppy scum with it? Man, that was such a great story, and it was 100% true too! He knocked one out and burried him alive!

Endymion
12-03-2005, 06:56 PM
made a catapult
why was the first thing that came to my mind when i read that the season of The Beverly Hillbillies where they were at Clampett Castle in england and Jethro went on the second war of the roses?

Drum Goddess
12-03-2005, 06:57 PM
That is really pathetic as already stated.

Offspring7
12-03-2005, 08:28 PM
What's wrong with preps?

Endymion
12-03-2005, 08:32 PM
What's wrong with preps?
it's a label, and labels are BAD!

Offspring7
12-03-2005, 08:34 PM

Yes. Yes, they are. Labels should be abolished, but that just would never happen.

T-6005
12-03-2005, 08:39 PM
I don't know, man. TPKYL seems pretty badass. I mean, he apparently did this in a Starbucks. To a girl a foot shorter than him.

Everyone knows Starbucks are the next thing to Room 101.

Drum Goddess
12-03-2005, 08:40 PM
Very true.

Offspring-Fanatic
12-03-2005, 09:00 PM
Dumb ass you call her a prep and you're the one in a fucking starbucks??!!?!

What does he being at starbucks make him not punk? They have great drinks!

Offspring-Fanatic
12-03-2005, 09:03 PM
What's wrong with preps?

uh, i used to kinda be one like two or three years ago. its the "ooh look at all the boys! hee hee hee!" and "let's get makeovers and watch Laguna Beach!"
and the dumb new spandex underneath the skirts trend. spandex are for sports, and should stay that way. There's always too happy and helpful, and listen to crap like Gavin DeGraw.

Jebus
12-03-2005, 09:05 PM
Everyone knows Starbucks are the next thing to Room 101.
this deserves a lawlz

T-6005
12-04-2005, 12:41 AM
this deserves a lawlz
Thank you - but how many people are going to get it, honestly.

Tizzalicious
12-04-2005, 12:41 AM
and listen to crap like Gavin DeGraw.

I like Gavin DeGraw. Does that make me a "prep"?

T-6005
12-04-2005, 12:42 AM
I like Gavin DeGraw. Does that make me a "prep"?
Obviously. Someone wrote it on the internet, didn't they? It must be true!

Sin Studly
12-04-2005, 12:53 AM
"Why don't you go fuck your damn father! Maybe he'll buy you another fuckin Benz! HELL make him scream while he cums and he'll buy you a whole new mansion!".

Why has nobody pointed out the myriad of potential comebacks for being told to go fuck your father by No-dad?

Oh, right. Because this retarded story never happened.

JohnnyNemesis
12-04-2005, 01:13 AM
What does he being at starbucks make him not punk? They have great drinks!

Totally sigged.

Sin Studly
12-04-2005, 01:28 AM
Seriously though, the fact that the 'prep girl' didn't say "Fuck my father? Good idea, since I can't go and fuck yours" proves that either this story is made up, or the "OHNOEZ MY DADDIES DEAD!" story is made up.

Nina
12-04-2005, 09:03 AM
"Fuck my father? Good idea, since I can't go and fuck yours"

my god, you never made me laugh so hard before.

In general, this topic makes me feel like I'm in middle school here : (

Mentally_Challenged
12-04-2005, 10:45 AM
I like Starbucks.... Caramel Cream Frappacinos are niiiice :x

Megs
12-04-2005, 11:08 AM
ooh, clever fucking you.

Endymion
12-04-2005, 11:14 AM
ooh, clever fucking you.
you truly are a retarded cunt.

Italia311
12-04-2005, 11:21 AM
Who makes fun of people for their parents buying them things?

Jealousy, bottom line.

This was the worst story I have ever read...

"Hey look its the emo brothers. Why don't you go cry somewhere huh?"

Thats the only "own" in the whole conversation...

sKratch
12-04-2005, 11:29 AM
Haha I know Ricky already said it and I don't feel like reading the whole thread. So I'm just going to make fun of you for being in STARBUCKS drinking CAPPUCCINO wearing BAND MERCH making a "prep" cry...

nieh
12-04-2005, 11:32 AM
Haha I know Ricky already said it and I don't feel like reading the whole thread. So I'm just going to make fun of you for being in STARBUCKS drinking CAPPUCCINO wearing BAND MERCH making a "prep" cry...

Not just any band merch. But Fall Out Boy and Taking Back Sunday merch.

Revolver-2005?
12-04-2005, 01:18 PM

It's funny how they don't want to conform to a conformist society, personally I run around naked.

coke_a_holic
12-04-2005, 01:39 PM
At first I didn't notice the "just," and I thought you were making a joke as to how FOB and TBS aren't actual bands. It works either way, though.

Drum Goddess
12-04-2005, 01:50 PM
Whoever TPKYL is, seems like an idiot. I mean he had to make a girl cry. So who cares if she made fun of you in high school. That was high school. That's what high school kids do. When you grow up, maybe you will realize that. But I highly doubt it. Oh and I find it very low when someone makes fun of someone who makes or used to make fun of them. If you don't like being made fun of, don't make fun of other people. Both dexterisMYman, and TPKYL are morons and low lifes. They should hook up.

Nirushika6789
12-04-2005, 01:54 PM
They should hook up.
Truer words where never spoken :)

Drum Goddess
12-04-2005, 02:02 PM
But acorrding to DexterisMYman, TPKYL is an "emo" kid. I find it really idiotic to label someone you don't even know.She's probably an "emo" kid, whatever that is. I know of emo musi, but I never knew there were emo kids. I'm so behind the times.

Sin Studly
12-04-2005, 02:49 PM
'Emo Kids' are basically what happens when you convince a pack of whining stupid sexless crybabies that it's okay to be a whining stupid sexless crybaby, and that they should glamorise their whining stupid sexless crybabyness.

Drum Goddess
12-04-2005, 02:51 PM
'Emo Kids' are basically what happens when you convince a pack of whining stupid sexless crybabies that it's okay to be a whining stupid sexless crybaby, and that they should glamorise their whining stupid sexless crybabyness.
Wow, then I know like 10 of them. I don't really favor them though. I don't like crybabies.

T-6005
12-04-2005, 02:51 PM
The only ones who do are other crybabies.

Drummerguy123
12-04-2005, 02:52 PM

Quoted for truth.

coke_a_holic
12-04-2005, 02:53 PM
"Wah, I live a perfectly great life in the Upper middle class, but girls don't like me so I'm going to dress like one and cut myself in a harmless way for attention! Wah, please comment on all of my myspace pictures because I need to get rid of my insecurity!"

Drummerguy123
12-04-2005, 02:54 PM
"Wah, I live a perfectly great life in the Upper middle class, but girls don't like me so I'm going to dress like one and cut myself in a harmless way for attention! Wah, please comment on all of my myspace pictures because I need to get rid of my insecurity!"

Genius, you're a bloody genius.

Drum Goddess
12-04-2005, 02:56 PM
I got a copy of the July AP I think, and it asked the 4 top reasons people cut. 21% said they cut for attention. See I never knew what an emo kid was. I've heard of them, but I never knew what they were. Well now I know.

T-6005
12-04-2005, 03:07 PM
I got a copy of the July AP I think, and it asked the 4 top reasons people cut. 21% said they cut for attention. See I never knew what an emo kid was. I've heard of them, but I never knew what they were. Well now I know.
If you must know, 78% lied.

Drum Goddess
12-04-2005, 03:11 PM
If you must know, 78% lied.
Yeah I thought so. They all lied. Some of them admitted it.(that they cut) They said oh yeah I cut. They said it wasn't for attention. But why would you say that in a magazine that a lot of people read if you didn't want attention?

coke_a_holic
12-04-2005, 03:58 PM
Serious lawlz at TPKYL's absence since this thread.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
12-04-2005, 04:01 PM

I was just about to say that!

JohnnyNemesis
12-04-2005, 04:05 PM

Someone send him a MySpace message linking to this thread, the parody threads people made about him, and the big "EXPOSURE" thread Justin made about him.

All About Eve
12-04-2005, 04:32 PM
Someone send him a MySpace message linking to this thread, the parody threads people made about him, and the big "EXPOSURE" thread Justin made about him.

He's probably gone out for a weekend of shopping though.

0r4ng3
12-04-2005, 04:34 PM
He's probably gone out for a weekend of shopping though.
A whole weekend of Starbucks and yelling at preppy girls. What fun!

Drum Goddess
12-04-2005, 04:35 PM
TPKYL is a true moron. Out of all the morons I have encountered on these boards so far, he's the biggest. He's an ass.

0r4ng3
12-04-2005, 04:37 PM
TPKYL is a true moron. Out of all the morons I have encountered on these boards so far, he's the biggest. He's an ass.
While I sort of agree, there are much, much more moronic people here.

Revolver-2005?
12-04-2005, 04:39 PM
A whole weekend of Starbucks and yelling at preppy girls. What fun!

Maybe we're all wrong, maybe we drove him to the edge and he just went and killed himself...nah, then he wouldn't be able to get attention anymore.

Drum Goddess
12-04-2005, 04:43 PM
While I sort of agree, there are much, much more moronic people here.
I have only been here for 2 days, so I haven't really encountered a lot of people. He's the biggest moron I've encountered so far. I'm sure there are more. But I really don't love that punk kid. But I have encountered quite a few in the short time I've been here.

FrancoDaHui
12-04-2005, 10:15 PM

i hate those kind of fucks...

Drum Goddess
12-04-2005, 10:16 PM
i hate those kind of fucks...
Are you talking about TPKYL or preps?

bd007h
12-04-2005, 10:19 PM
I think he means the Preps. I don't think he's aware of TPKYL's compulsive lying.

Drum Goddess
12-04-2005, 10:26 PM
I think he means the Preps. I don't think he's aware of TPKYL's compulsive lying.
Ahhh ok. Hopefully they realize that TPKYL is just a moron and a compulsive liar. We don't need anymore TPKYL's running around here.(Or posting around here.)

T-6005
12-04-2005, 10:47 PM
I just think WCM's story should have gotten more attention. The exact formula with different words worked well.

Not to mention mine.

Offspring-Fanatic
12-05-2005, 04:52 PM
Seriously though, the fact that the 'prep girl' didn't say "Fuck my father? Good idea, since I can't go and fuck yours"

whats the chance that she knew about that though?

Tizzalicious
12-05-2005, 04:54 PM

OMFG.

*hits head against wall*

JohnnyNemesis
12-05-2005, 04:55 PM

I fucking hate you. And don't take it personally, I hate ALL ridiculously stupid people, not just you. Holy shit you're fucking stupid. Shut the goddamn fucking hell up already. Fucking hell. Holy GODDAMN YOU ARE STUPID.

Offspring7
12-05-2005, 04:57 PM
I fucking hate you. And don't take it personally, I hate ALL ridiculously stupid people, not just you. Holy shit you're fucking stupid. Shut the goddamn fucking hell up already. Fucking hell. Holy GODDAMN YOU ARE STUPID.

You heard the truth here first.

Offspring-Fanatic
12-05-2005, 04:57 PM

no, i mean this "prep," oh well, i've confused myself. it may have been a good comeback, but the thing is, is it's a small chance that she would have known his father was dead, so she couldn't say something like that.

yeah, i know i'm stupid. you don't have to keep reminding me.

Offspring-Fanatic
12-05-2005, 04:58 PM
You heard the truth here first.

oh shut up you little ass-kisser.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
12-05-2005, 04:59 PM

She's not kissing ass. It's the truth.

His dad didn't die. He didn't do make a prep cry. God damn, shut up.

JohnnyNemesis
12-05-2005, 05:00 PM
no, i mean this "prep," oh well, i've confused myself. it may have been a good comeback, but the thing is, is it's a small chance that she would have known his father was dead, so she couldn't say something like that.

The whole thread was made up. His dad never died. TPKYL never made anyone cry. WHICH IS WHAT 95% of EVERY POST IN THIS THREAD SAID, YOU FUCKIN' DUMBASS.

Offspring-Fanatic
12-05-2005, 05:01 PM
Nimrod In Town']She's not kissing ass. It's the truth.

His dad didn't die. He didn't do make a prep cry. God damn, shut up.

yes i know i am fairly stupid, i try to make it better, but i don't have the "experience" of the wiser ones here, so, no matter what i do, i'm always stupid. i get that now.

Offspring-Fanatic
12-05-2005, 05:02 PM
The whole thread was made up. His dad never died. TPKYL never made anyone cry. WHICH IS WHAT 95% of EVERY POST IN THIS THREAD SAID, YOU FUCKIN' DUMBASS.

read my last post. i haven't been here as long as you have, or around as loong as you have, so i never know these things, okay?

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
12-05-2005, 05:02 PM
read my last post. i haven't been here as long as you have, or around as loong as you have, so i never know these things, okay?

Well, you read Sin Studly's post which meant you read some other posts saying that HE WAS LYING.

JohnnyNemesis
12-05-2005, 05:05 PM
yes i know i am fairly stupid, i try to make it better, but i don't have the "experience" of the wiser ones here, so, no matter what i do, i'm always stupid.

Adriann is younger than you and as smart as anyone. coke_a_holic and Orange are around the same age and it applies to them too...

Offspring-Fanatic
12-05-2005, 05:07 PM
Nimrod In Town']Well, you read Sin Studly's post which meant you read some other posts saying that HE WAS LYING.

but i wasn't sure then, and now im being convinced.

Offspring-Fanatic
12-05-2005, 05:08 PM
Adriann is younger than you and as smart as anyone. coke_a_holic and Orange are around the same age and it applies to them too...

okay! fine! i am not smart...in a certain way for my age! i don't know, i am smart intellectually, but persay, i am very "blond," and as you know takes me awhile to understand and comprehend things. sometimes you can't tell when people are lying on the internet. perhaps you can, but however, i can't.

JohnnyNemesis
12-05-2005, 05:09 PM
Yeah, about that shutting the fuck up thing...any minute now, okay?

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
12-05-2005, 05:10 PM
So being blonde makes you dumb? ... Heh, im blond.

Offspring-Fanatic
12-05-2005, 05:13 PM
Nimrod In Town']So being blonde makes you dumb? ... Heh, im blond.

god, doesn't anybody get the term "blonde?"

and JN: yeah I'll shut up now. I was getting tired of this.

Offspring7
12-05-2005, 05:16 PM

I am restraining myself from using expletives. So, basically what Ricky said is true. You really may be one of the stupidest I've seen on here the short time I've been here. Get that? Short. Meaning, I haven't been here long. I know what you mean about constantly having "blonde" moments, and I have them too. But if you were smart intellectually, I take that to mean you are not illiterate. So then you should have been able to understand the whole TPKYL is a liar thing, no? Obviously you didn't get that all the way through your thick, blonde-haired(yes, I know, you're hair is not, in fact, blonde) head while you're living in confusedland. Confusedland is not your friend. So basically, you are really fucking stupid.

coke_a_holic
12-05-2005, 06:09 PM
I wanted to make a thread about this, but it passed it's prime, so I'm going to just make a post with the same content:

Title: Some Emo Guy made my friend cry today

Body: Sarah, Amanda, and I were at Starbucks today doing our casual smoke and drink a cappuchino bit before work. Me wearing my pink polo shirt (collar popped, of course) and expensive designer jeans,and Sarah in her Abercrombie and Fitch Sweater with jeans. We saw these two nice looking emo kids sitting and decided to go compliment their looks. But as Sarah mentioned that they looked alike, one of them kicked his chair back making her jump and he was about a foot taller than her! He screamed at her, "Why don't you go fuck your damn father! Maybe he'll buy you another fuckin Benz! HELL make him scream while he cums and he'll buy you a whole new mansion!". Sarah just burst into tears and ran off, it was terrible. I don't believe he had the right to just scream at her, and it was just mean. No one likes to see girls cry, and the worst part is, he and his emo friend just laughed about it! Bastards! :mad:

0r4ng3
12-05-2005, 06:12 PM
That actually would've been better as it's own thread.

coke_a_holic
12-05-2005, 06:16 PM
Yeah, but I didn't think about it until earlier today, and the whole "I made a ____ cry today" thread thing lost it's touch a few days ago.

Offspring7
12-05-2005, 06:22 PM
coke a holic: nicely done. very nicely done.

Bryan875
12-05-2005, 06:25 PM
well, at my school the drug addicts and the sex addicts ARE the preps

Rancid_Guyxxx
12-05-2005, 06:25 PM
coke a holic: nicely done. very nicely done.
Agreed .

Tizzalicious
12-06-2005, 12:22 AM

For fuck's sake, ever thought about the fact that Justin maybe wasn't serious when he said that? OF COURSE no random "prep" could no his dad (imaginary) died.

Sin Studly
12-07-2005, 10:48 AM
I was being serious.

If his father really was dead he'd be telling everybody. I mean, this is the mentality of an emo fuck who invents a dead father for pity, so imagine if his father really was dead. Instead of saying things like "Hello" or "Hi" to perfect strangers, he'd say things like "OHNOEZ, my dads dead :(:(:("

coke_a_holic
04-11-2006, 11:59 AM
I want to read this more often.

*BUMPLZTHX*

the_GoDdEsS
04-11-2006, 12:00 PM
Oh fuck...

OddOneOut_Bassist
04-11-2006, 12:37 PM
ever think that maybe it's because you deserved it?
i give this guy encouragement! it seems like you did deserve it...

T-6005
04-11-2006, 12:49 PM
I think the alternative stories that popped up copying the original posts were funnier.

Jakebert
04-11-2006, 01:17 PM
You guys totally take people like TPKYL for granted. I so wish I could have been here to harass that kid.

Apathy
04-11-2006, 01:34 PM
all the preps at my school like Taking Back Sunday and Fall Out Boy.

'nuff said.

Andy
04-11-2006, 02:08 PM
What the fuck's a prep?

(I am pretty sure this has already been answered, but it's too much hassle to search though a 100+ post thread.)

calichix
04-11-2006, 04:07 PM

When I read this and I thought to myself the blatantly obvious, "He made that up!" I giggled. cause duh .

coke_a_holic
04-11-2006, 04:48 PM
What the fuck's a prep?

(I am pretty sure this has already been answered, but it's too much hassle to search though a 100+ post thread.)
It's a label people that are anti-labels (so long as they aren't the ones being labeled) give to kids who label them. They generally wear vibrant colors and expensive clothing, usually the exact same things but in different colors. That's an overgeneralization, but it's about it's essentially a nongoth/punk.

Andy
04-11-2006, 04:50 PM
Aaah. Like a Trendie?

coke_a_holic
04-11-2006, 04:53 PM
Exactly. They ARE the trendy assholes.

0r4ng3
04-11-2006, 04:55 PM
They DO give a fuck if it's good enough for you.

lolzroffle.

Simon
04-11-2006, 04:56 PM
Exactly. They ARE the trendy assholes.

*sings* TPKYL's not a trendy asshole, he does what he wants, he does what he feels like.¸

He's about as pathetic as the fact Dex was 30-some when he wrote the song.

Jebus
04-11-2006, 04:58 PM
You definitely said that to score some WCM points, Sinister.

Tired_Of_You
04-11-2006, 05:00 PM
I'm sure I've read that somewhere else on the bbs, written by another member. Edit : about what sinister said.

edit 2 : Someone already said it before me. h8 u lolz.

JohnnyNemesis
04-11-2006, 05:00 PM
Man, the first page of this thread is so full of win win win.

*hands trophy to Offspring-Fanatic*

Simon
04-11-2006, 07:09 PM

No, and don't call me that.

Jebus
04-11-2006, 09:59 PM
So you weren't ass kissing? Ok. Thank you for your original insight then.

neocon58
04-11-2006, 11:52 PM
Whenever a poster with a new name does something seen as even marginally stupid, they are reffered to as their old name, eg Dain84, lodat, etc. It comes with the territory.

killer_queen
04-12-2006, 06:55 AM
You've just scored some Gülşah points, Jebus. <33

kamikaze
04-12-2006, 08:12 AM
Congratulations. You're the winner! This is the most stupid thing I've read in about a month!

JohnnyNemesis
04-12-2006, 10:44 AM
^You should read threads past their first posts.

Sin Studly
12-02-2006, 10:49 AM
I came here to c/p the original and accidently posted it here.

SkunkIt
09-13-2007, 06:51 PM
Bump.........

F@ BANKZ
09-14-2007, 12:33 PM
This thread confuses and infuriates me!

Not Ozymandias
09-14-2007, 01:04 PM
I once thought about making a "I made a Klingon cry today" thread. I'm glad I later thought better of it.

wheelchairman
09-14-2007, 02:55 PM
I once thought about making a "I made a Klingon cry today" thread. I'm glad I later thought better of it.

I'm not. :( That sounds awesome.

T-6005
09-14-2007, 03:19 PM
http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23045
I think that thread was my favorite part of this entire TPYKL thing - or just my favorite thing to intersect with any part of his existence.