PDA

View Full Version : Perfect Day

Rocky-girl
12-04-2005, 05:52 AM
Can you write here the most wonderful event in your life? That you remember till this day.

Vera
12-04-2005, 06:12 AM
I don't think I have one such a day. There have been many great days filled with great moments, friends and laughter and events (concerts, kisses, dancing) but there's never been one particular moment that rises above the rest.

Sin Studly
12-04-2005, 06:29 AM
Once I outdrunk an Irishman, then a faggot couple and an Irish chick got into a fistfight over who had the right to take me home.

Sinister
12-04-2005, 06:32 AM
erm... the first (and only :( ) time I beat the hell out of someone.

Rocky-girl
12-04-2005, 06:56 AM
Ha I like your posts. When I was drunk... Last time when I was drunk I had a quarrel with my parents and it's not the most wonderful event in my life :confused:

noodlesfan
12-04-2005, 06:59 AM
my favorite time of day, is when i come home from school and my mom just bursts out, "are you on drugs!?" and i'm all like "no mom. i'm not on drugs" and she's like "normal people dont act that way, you're on drugs" and i'm like "whatever mom"

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-04-2005, 07:05 AM
My first gig with my (now ex) band was pretty damn amazing.

I don't know. First kiss is always good. But to be honest the days I remember most fondly are the ones where nothing really happens - I just hang around with my friends laughing and joking in college, or have a really good lesson or something. When I was younger and wasn't overly popular those were the kinds of days I really wanted more than anything, and now I have them, I really cherish them.

the_GoDdEsS
12-04-2005, 07:09 AM
First kiss is always good.

Bleurgh, not when you land a terrible kisser. Some people can't kiss for life.

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-04-2005, 07:10 AM
Well to be fair, not everyone can be brilliant the first time. I certainly wasn't.

the_GoDdEsS
12-04-2005, 07:11 AM
Of course not. But I'm talking about people who've had enough experience before and you having your first kiss with them. The suck.

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-04-2005, 07:11 AM
Oh, I see. Well yeah, fair enough.

You sound like you're talking from experience. =p

Tizzalicious
12-04-2005, 07:21 AM
My first kiss was bad. The guy drooled all over the place :(

As for the best day of my life...I don't know, like other's said, I have more than one. Some holidays were really good, then some festivals, parties, the meetup of course, the first time I met Lee, my week with Per in October,...There's not one day that stands out.

the_GoDdEsS
12-04-2005, 07:22 AM
My first kiss was bad. The guy drooled all over the place :(

Wet and forceful sucks. Yuck.

Tizzalicious
12-04-2005, 07:23 AM
Wet and forceful sucks. Yuck.

Definitely. And the worst thing was, I didn't know better, plus I didn't know if it was me causing it, or him. I was so relieved when I kissed the next person and found out it wasn't me.

the_GoDdEsS
12-04-2005, 07:26 AM
Definitely. And the worst thing was, I didn't know better, plus I didn't know if it was me causing it, or him. I was so relieved when I kissed the next person and found out it wasn't me.

Hahaha. I wasn't really worried it was me. I just thought "Dude, ew you're so bad at it and this whole thing sucks". I think I still prefer cuddles over making out. Unless the people make kissing fun.

Tizzalicious
12-04-2005, 07:36 AM
Hahaha. I wasn't really worried it was me. I just thought "Dude, ew you're so bad at it and this whole thing sucks". I think I still prefer cuddles over making out. Unless the people make kissing fun.

I was really worried. I just didn't know. Damn. Glad I got that all solved though. And I love making out. I love cuddles too though. Both at the same time is best. Maybe I just kiss the right people.

Offspring7
12-04-2005, 07:43 AM
My first kiss didn't exactly turn out to be perfect. I expected something really great, and it was far from it.

The best days of my life are when I'm on stage, in front of hundreds of people. I love that feeling. Especially in the end, everybody in the cast and crew is so excited that we did well, and thats very special to me. And I love right before you go out on stage and getting dressed and almost transforming into a new person, plus I'm lucky and don't have stage fright, instead of have stage anticipation. OK, yeah so the best times of my life are on stage.

noodlesfan
12-04-2005, 07:49 AM
my first time was hanging from those things that you use to move engines and being paddled with an oar. It wasn't so bad then, but the next day you could cut the akward with a knife.

wheelchairman
12-04-2005, 08:41 AM
Bleurgh, not when you land a terrible kisser. Some people can't kiss for life.
...Ouch :(

Nina
12-04-2005, 08:47 AM
I've had a really enjoyable day last summer with my now ex-boyfriend; we went to the lake, had a bbq and were able to spend a lot of time together without getting distracted by everyday-things we generally had to deal with. the weather was simply beautiful and i did a lot of swimming/exercising. It was good for my health and certainly for my mind.

I forgot to add that I really like your topics, Rocky-girl.

Betty
12-04-2005, 09:02 AM
Toooooooo many.

Okay, decisiveness, here's a good one. Just a span of 24 hours, not necessarily a "day" per se. It was highschool graduation, blah, blah, blah. After all that ceremonial stuff we packed up our gear and headed out to a campsite. I drove some friends, I didn't really have much driving experience at this point. So it was an adventure following the others going super fast on the highway in the dark, but we made it. I drank the perfect amount, and just REALLY BONDED with a lot of people. Slept in the tent with my boyfriend (we didn't get to sleep side by side very often back then). The next day was wonderful and really made it all so much better. Woke up and had barbecued hot dogs and hamburgers that the boys made on the grill. Went swimming, the water was surprisingly nice for June. Sat on the beach just talking for hours and enjoying the day. Drove my boyfriend home since he lived partly between the campsite and town. I believe this was the day he said he loved me (I should remember these things shouldn't I? Nah, I think it's true). A lot of my favourite days involve camping, but that one was quite possibly the best.

I've kissed a few people, not as first kisses, but in general, where boys with lots of experience were just terrible, terrrible, terrible. Unless it's just a matter of opinion. But ack, that was enough of a turn off.

the_GoDdEsS
12-04-2005, 09:21 AM
...Ouch :(

Yeah, that guy was one huge ouch. Ruined all my girly kissing dreams back then.

killer_queen
12-04-2005, 09:29 AM
I don't have one. Even if I had, I can't remember.

Preocupado
12-04-2005, 09:56 AM
mine is definetly yet to come

carnivals with friends and surf trips are my best memories though.