PDA

View Full Version : I Made A Trotskyite Comrade Cry

wheelchairman
12-04-2005, 03:57 PM
Leo and I were at the Stalingrad bar (Cell of the Coming Revolution) today doing our casual smoke and drink a shot of vodka bit before doing mass-agitation. Me wearing my hammer and sickle hoodie and torn-up pants,and Leo in his Che Guevara hoodie and dreadlocks. Well,this Trotskyite comrade and her 2 friends came up and was like "Hey look its the Stalin brothers. Why don't you go suck Hitler's Dick!" to that I kicked my chair back making her jump and I was about a foot taller than her,I said "Why don't you go get an icepick in the head! Maybe that will make Perpetual Revolution more realistic! HELL let's see you force back the German Nazi troops". She started crying and ran away. It was a well-deserved yelling at. Even though I hate to see girls crying at my own words I felt good this time.

Because this should totally be the new "how many ____ does it take to screw in a light bulb" joke.

T-6005
12-04-2005, 03:58 PM
Badass. Love the icepick.

wheelchairman
12-04-2005, 03:59 PM
I'm not a stalinist but I had to find a way to be cruel. :(

I once followed a trostkyite around with pictures of icepicks though. That was funny.

SkunkIt
12-04-2005, 04:05 PM
Ha ha ha ha! :D

T-6005
12-04-2005, 04:07 PM
Ahmed and I were at the Jihad Muhammed Harem for our daily woman beating and coffee before we went to blow up American patrol cars. Well anyways, I was wearing my beard and a turban and Ahmed was wearing the same when an American Marine came in and said "Hey, look, it's two Middle Eastern dudes! Why don't you piss off and go prostrate yourself before Allah like a little bitch!". To that I dropped the stone I was using and jumped up to confront him - only to find that I was in fact a foot shorter than the American, and I careened into his chest and fell on my ass, severely dirtying my beard in the process. So confronted by reality, I had no choice but to admit that, like the original creator of this story, I can't seem to do anything but get pwned, no matter what I do.

wheelchairman
12-04-2005, 04:08 PM
hahah that was thoroughly delicious.

Drum Goddess
12-04-2005, 04:25 PM
Leo and I were at the Stalingrad bar (Cell of the Coming Revolution) today doing our casual smoke and drink a shot of vodka bit before doing mass-agitation. Me wearing my hammer and sickle hoodie and torn-up pants,and Leo in his Che Guevara hoodie and dreadlocks. Well,this Trotskyite comrade and her 2 friends came up and was like "Hey look its the Stalin brothers. Why don't you go suck Hitler's Dick!" to that I kicked my chair back making her jump and I was about a foot taller than her,I said "Why don't you go get an icepick in the head! Maybe that will make Perpetual Revolution more realistic! HELL let's see you force back the German Nazi troops". She started crying and ran away. It was a well-deserved yelling at. Even though I hate to see girls crying at my own words I felt good this time.

Because this should totally be the new "how many ____ does it take to screw in a light bulb" joke.
Now this one is actually good. Very funny wheelchairman.

Sinister
12-04-2005, 04:30 PM
h4rdk0r3 pwn4g3.

Jebus
12-04-2005, 04:32 PM
Ahmed and I were at the Jihad Muhammed Harem for our daily woman beating and coffee before we went to blow up American patrol cars. Well anyways, I was wearing my beard and a turban and Ahmed was wearing the same when an American Marine came in and said "Hey, look, it's two Middle Eastern dudes! Why don't you piss off and go prostrate yourself before Allah like a little bitch!". To that I dropped the stone I was using and jumped up to confront him - only to find that I was in fact a foot shorter than the American, and I careened into his chest and fell on my ass, severely dirtying my beard in the process. So confronted by reality, I had no choice but to admit that, like the original creator of this story, I can't seem to do anything but get pwned, no matter what I do.
best one so far.

Drum Goddess
12-04-2005, 04:34 PM
LMFAO! That's great. I actually laughed, and hard.

All About Eve
12-04-2005, 04:34 PM
*story*

Thanks for the laugh.

Izie
12-04-2005, 11:50 PM

That is really great. Really.

T-6005
12-04-2005, 11:51 PM
That is really great. Really.
Why thank you. Glad to be of entertainment value.

Jebus
12-04-2005, 11:56 PM
T-bone is completely stealling WCM's fire.

the_offsprings_monkey
12-04-2005, 11:57 PM
WCM's one pwn3dz