PDA

View Full Version : Stop telling us not to smoke!!

yay
12-04-2005, 06:30 PM
Who else is a fucking sick of these stupid commercials and wankers everywhere telling us not to smoke. My friend stole my fucking cigarettes when we went on holiday, because he said I shouldn't be doing it. I'm 18 i'll do whatever the fuck I like. If I want to go get wasted in the city on a Saturday night, and smoke like a chimney and get home in the very early morning I'll fucking do it.

When you guys who are still within age boundaries which prohibit you from going to pubs etc. get older and are allowed to, most of you will be no different. I never used to want to smoke, but when you go clubbing nearly everyone does, and it seems to attract some girls.

So stop fucking telling us smokers/drinkers what to do. You take care of yourselves and I'll take care of myself.

wheelchairman
12-04-2005, 06:31 PM
You however, aren't 18.

the_offsprings_monkey
FFS! now you said it I'm quiting again.

JohnnyNemesis
Resorting to smoking to pick up girls is a pathetic way to make up for a lack of personality, and only attracts girls just as pathetic/stupid.

Also, though anti-smoking advertisements do target users as well, they place the blame on tobacco companies more than actual smokers, so yeah, I don't see why you should get so defensive over it.

yay
12-04-2005, 06:32 PM
You however, aren't 18.Fuck off you little girl. How do you know how old I am. I swear on my familys graves I'm 18.

Drum Goddess
12-04-2005, 06:33 PM
^^I had a question about these emo kids that we talked about earlier. Do they take pictures of themselves in bathroom mirrors.

the_offsprings_monkey
12-04-2005, 06:34 PM
Fuck off you little girl. How do you know how old I am. I swear on my familys graves I'm 18.
Are they all dead? what about the alive ones?

Oh and SPELLING MISTAKE.

wheelchairman
12-04-2005, 06:34 PM
Because that's what your profile said a month or two ago.

0r4ng3
12-04-2005, 06:35 PM
Oh and SPELLING MISTAKE.
[insert pot/kettle metaphor here]

Drum Goddess
12-04-2005, 06:35 PM
Fuck off you little girl. How do you know how old I am. I swear on my familys graves I'm 18.
You aren't 18. If you were you wouldn't have had a shit fit when he said you weren't.

the_offsprings_monkey
12-04-2005, 06:36 PM
[insert pot/kettle metaphor here]
Heh I do it because you guys always say somethink like THAT when I do.

SkunkIt
12-04-2005, 06:36 PM
....I'm 18 My guess was 13.

All About Eve
12-04-2005, 06:37 PM
Are they all dead? what about the alive ones?

Oh and SPELLING MISTAKE.

Never correct anyone on spelling or grammar. Ever.

yay
Because that's what your profile said a month or two ago.Um no. Remember I used to be a spam account. To check my real birthdate, you should have been looking at Billiejoe87. I didn't have the same birthdates listed to try and prevent people from knowing.

the_offsprings_monkey
Never correct anyone on spelling or grammar. Ever.
HAHA that's why I do it, you're all stupid enough to keep telling me.

Drummerguy123
12-04-2005, 06:38 PM
Smoking is such a stupid habit. If I didn't keep getting covered in secondhand smoke, i would say just let them smoke and destroy their lives.

yay
12-04-2005, 06:38 PM
You aren't 18. If you were you wouldn't have had a shit fit when he said you weren't.That makes no sense. You stick up for things when you know your right.

JohnnyNemesis
12-04-2005, 06:39 PM
You all suck, and my post was the only decent one here.

Drum Goddess
12-04-2005, 06:39 PM
That makes no sense. You stick up for things when you know your right.
Yes I do. As you have stated I am right. So you aren't 18.

Drummerguy123
12-04-2005, 06:42 PM
Who cares if he's 18 or not? Does it really matter?

wheelchairman
12-04-2005, 06:43 PM
ah right, if Billy Joe 87 is correct you would be just barely 18.

yay
12-04-2005, 06:44 PM
Who cares if he's 18 or not? Does it really matter?Your right. Thanks I wont waste my time.

yay
12-04-2005, 06:44 PM
ah right, if Billy Joe 87 is correct you would be just barely 18.Yes by only 2 months from tomorrow.

Linda
12-04-2005, 06:57 PM
^^I had a question about these emo kids that we talked about earlier. Do they take pictures of themselves in bathroom mirrors.

If they do, that would make Sin Studly one.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
12-04-2005, 06:59 PM
You're not 18.

Drum Goddess
12-04-2005, 07:02 PM
I was asking because a lot of the crybabies take pictures of themselves in bathroom mirrors. At least I was told that an emo kid was a crybaby.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
12-04-2005, 07:03 PM

What's with you and Sin Studly?

Rag Doll
12-04-2005, 07:05 PM
I was asking because a lot of the crybabies take pictures of themselves in bathroom mirrors. At least I was told that an emo kid was a crybaby.

i take pictures of myself in my bathroom mirror. oh noez

*ashkims*

coke_a_holic
12-04-2005, 07:08 PM
All emos take pictures of themselves in the mirror, but not all people who take pictures of themselves in the mirror are emos.

Drum Goddess
12-04-2005, 07:10 PM
i take pictures of myself in my bathroom mirror. oh noez

*ashkims*
Are you a crybaby? I don't think you are. I'm not saying that everyone who takes a picture of themselves in a bathroom mirror is emo. I was told that an emo kid was an attention getting crybaby, and a lot of the people that fit that description have like 10 pictures of themselves with their hand over their mouth, their bangs across their face,and they're taking the picture in a bathroom mirror. But I'm not saying all the kids who take pictures in bathroom mirrors are "emo", just a lot.

All About Eve
12-04-2005, 07:11 PM
All emos take pictures of themselves in the mirror, but not all people who take pictures of themselves in the mirror are emos.

Actually that's a common misconception. Really only 4 emo boys and 5 girls took pictures of themselves in different clothing and just spread the pictures out to the emo nation.

Rag Doll
12-04-2005, 07:12 PM
Dude, chill out. Seriously. I really wouldn't care if you thought I was a crybaby (which, i suppose i could be) or what...calm down.

edit*
AAE, haha <3

Drum Goddess
12-04-2005, 07:14 PM
Dude, chill out. Seriously. I really wouldn't care if you thought I was a crybaby (which, i suppose i could be) or what...calm down.

edit*
AAE, haha <3
I'm calm. Sorry. I just didn't want to offend anyone.

Tizzalicious
12-05-2005, 01:50 AM
When you guys who are still within age boundaries which prohibit you from going to pubs etc. get older and are allowed to, most of you will be no different. I never used to want to smoke, but when you go clubbing nearly everyone does, and it seems to attract some girls.

So stop fucking telling us smokers/drinkers what to do. You take care of yourselves and I'll take care of myself.

Most pathetic thing ever.

First of all: Smoking attract girl? That's a pathetic thing as it is, but also a very stupid one, as I think there are a lot more girls out there who either think it's disgusting or do smoke but don;t give a shit if the guy does, than girl who are actually attracted to smoking guys.

Then, smoking because nearly everyone does? By the time it's legal to smoke you should be over that, you should be able to make your own decissions and not doing something just because everyone else does.

yay
12-05-2005, 01:56 AM
Most pathetic thing ever.

First of all: Smoking attract girl? That's a pathetic thing as it is, but also a very stupid one, as I think there are a lot more girls out there who either think it's disgusting or do smoke but don;t give a shit if the guy does, than girl who are actually attracted to smoking guys.

Then, smoking because nearly everyone does? By the time it's legal to smoke you should be over that, you should be able to make your own decissions and not doing something just because everyone else does.I know people who do pot, I choose not to do it, because I don't want to.

Generally I don't think girls are attracted to smokers, but in clubs when most people are smoking, it kinda makes you fit in more and look like your not one of these uptight nerds who is to afraid to do anything outside their comfort zone.

Tizzalicious
12-05-2005, 01:59 AM
That just makes you even lamer.

Uptight nerd, when you don't smoke? I wouldn't even WANT someone who thought I looked like an uptight nerd because I don't smoke. It has nothing to do with comfort zone whatsoever.

yay
12-05-2005, 02:00 AM
That just makes you even lamer.

Uptight nerd, when you don't smoke? I wouldn't even WANT someone who thought I looked like an uptight nerd because I don't smoke. It has nothing to do with comfort zone whatsoever.How old are you, just for arguments sake?

Tizzalicious
12-05-2005, 02:02 AM
I'm 23.

It's very legal for me to smoke. And I'm from Holland, it's very legal for me to smoke pot too. I have done that once. And I have never ever worried about people thinking I'm an uptight nerd. I doubt they do.

yay
12-05-2005, 02:05 AM
I'm 23.

It's very legal for me to smoke. And I'm from Holland, it's very legal for me to smoke pot too. I have done that once. And I have never ever worried about people thinking I'm an uptight nerd. I doubt they do.Good for you. I guess I haven't really got my point across very well, but some of these people who are offered alcohol or cigarettes etc. and keep saying no, no, to everything in a club, seem to look nerdy rather than good for resisting pressure.

Drugs are on a different scale though. Whether I was in a legal country or not, I wouldn't touch the stuff.

the_offsprings_monkey
12-05-2005, 02:30 AM
Who else is a fucking sick of these stupid commercials and wankers everywhere telling us not to smoke. My friend stole my fucking cigarettes when we went on holiday, because he said I shouldn't be doing it. I'm 18 i'll do whatever the fuck I like. If I want to go get wasted in the city on a Saturday night, and smoke like a chimney and get home in the very early morning I'll fucking do it.

STOP SMOKING!!! YOU'LL DIE!!111!oneone!!11tensix!111

grunge
12-05-2005, 02:35 AM
smoking is a good habbit.

The_Hombre
12-05-2005, 02:40 AM

Even as a joke, just.... no.

Stop it. Stop it now.

the_offsprings_monkey
12-05-2005, 02:41 AM
Even as a joke, just.... no.

Stop it. Stop it now.
NO!!!11!!!oneone!!!!fuckyou!!1!!

Tizzalicious
12-05-2005, 02:47 AM
Good for you. I guess I haven't really got my point across very well, but some of these people who are offered alcohol or cigarettes etc. and keep saying no, no, to everything in a club, seem to look nerdy rather than good for resisting pressure.

Drugs are on a different scale though. Whether I was in a legal country or not, I wouldn't touch the stuff.

You did get your point across, you are worried people will think you are nerdy if you say no. Which makes you pathetic.

wheelchairman
12-05-2005, 04:01 AM
oh my god, tizz totally pwn3s. 3<3<3<3<3

Sin Studly
12-05-2005, 04:14 AM
I'm 18

Are you retarded?

Back in Black
12-05-2005, 10:35 AM
Nimrod In Town']You're not 18.
yes he is.

Back in Black
12-05-2005, 10:36 AM
Are you retarded?
No he's not.

Back in Black
12-05-2005, 10:36 AM
smoking is a good habbit.
No it's not.

JohnnyNemesis
12-05-2005, 11:07 AM
You did get your point across, you are worried people will think you are nerdy if you say no. Which makes you pathetic.

Exactly. Remember what I said about yay making up for his lack of personality in that setting? This is what I meant.

Most normal people can reject all those cigarettes and just get over on pure charisma. yay, if people look at you like a loser who doesn't want to have some fun just cause you reject smokes, that's because you're not giving them any other aspects of your personality to look at and appreciate. There's a reason I don't smoke or even drink at all and am still pretty awesome at parties.

Sin Studly
12-05-2005, 12:17 PM
I was actually gonna defend yay because I thought he meant the whole 'Got a light?' icebreaker kinda thing... now that I know he's an 18-year old who still can't resist the slightest inkling of peer pressure, I'm just gonna say that his very existence disgusts me.

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-05-2005, 12:26 PM
God, yay is so pathetic. Whatever demographic you consider yourself a part of, don't ever speak for it again.

yay
12-05-2005, 03:04 PM
I was actually gonna defend yay because I thought he meant the whole 'Got a light?' icebreaker kinda thing... now that I know he's an 18-year old who still can't resist the slightest inkling of peer pressure, I'm just gonna say that his very existence disgusts me.HAHA, No-ones telling me I have to smoke, I just don't wanna look like an outcast. Also, when pushy people offer me smokes I deliberately refuse so they don't think they can get the better of me. The only times I smoke are when I ask people for cigarettes. I NEVER get pushed into smoking.

wheelchairman
12-05-2005, 03:06 PM
HAHA, No-ones telling me I have to smoke, I just don't wanna look like an outcast. Also, when pushy people offer me smokes I deliberately refuse so they don't think they can get the better of me. The only times I smoke are when I ask people for cigarettes. I NEVER get pushed into smoking.
Ever consider accepting or refusing a cigarette based on whether or not you actually want one?

Didn't think so...

yay
12-05-2005, 03:06 PM
Exactly. Remember what I said about yay making up for his lack of personality in that setting? This is what I meant.

Most normal people can reject all those cigarettes and just get over on pure charisma. yay, if people look at you like a loser who doesn't want to have some fun just cause you reject smokes, that's because you're not giving them any other aspects of your personality to look at and appreciate. There's a reason I don't smoke or even drink at all and am still pretty awesome at parties.I have NEVER smoked at a party. I smoke at clubs/pubs and sometimes just for fun. At parties I drink like crazy but I never smoke.

yay
12-05-2005, 03:08 PM
Ever consider accepting or refusing a cigarette based on whether or not you actually want one?

Didn't think so...Since I've become legal I've always wanted a cigarette, so when I refuse it is purely to tell people I don't want them to think they have got the better of me.

coke_a_holic
12-05-2005, 03:11 PM
So you'd refuse a cigarette just so you can feel better about yourself?

"Ha! I won't waste my time with this joker! No thanks, dude, I don't want a cigarette from you, I'll buy my own! Oh yeah, that showed him who's the boss..."

yay
12-05-2005, 03:12 PM
You did get your point across, you are worried people will think you are nerdy if you say no. Which makes you pathetic.No, thats not what I said at all. I made the point that when I think people are pushing me into smoking I always refuse. However, considering I generally always feel like a smoke, and the general vibe at the club/pub is that everyone around me is smoking, I'll feel very tempted to light up.

yay
12-05-2005, 03:15 PM
So you'd refuse a cigarette just so you can feel better about yourself?

"Ha! I won't waste my time with this joker! No thanks, dude, I don't want a cigarette from you, I'll buy my own! Oh yeah, that showed him who's the boss..."I've only ever bought one packet of smokes, in which when I did no-one else around me was smoking and my friends thought i was a fucking idiot, I still did because it was my own choice to do so. At clubs, when I ask for a cigarette people just hand me them.

Look I also smoke a lebonease bong on weekends as well. One on one with a very good friend of mine, there is no peer pressure, I just enjoy it.

Betty
No-ones telling me I have to smoke, I just don't wanna look like an outcast.

What is the problem with this scenario?

Seriously, this whole thread is pathetic and makes me really sad. Who the fuck, that is not 14 years old, judges people on whether they are smoking or not in a club? If you're 18, you should start acting like it.

fuckme!
Smoking benefits the government and the NHS by over 8 billion a year. So yes go smoke yourselves to death and keep lining politicians pockets with gold. :)

Sin Studly
12-05-2005, 03:16 PM
yay, do me a favour.

When you get lung cancer, I want you to name it "Justin".

Italia311
12-05-2005, 03:37 PM
quit smoking.

GBH2
12-05-2005, 03:48 PM

keep somking, you'll die younger! (no, i'm not being sarcastic)

the_offsprings_monkey
12-05-2005, 03:48 PM
Heh I can smoke a fag right now and go months without another one, you pussy's need to learn some will power.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
12-05-2005, 03:50 PM
Heh I can smoke a fag right now and go months without another one, you pussy's need to learn some will power.

Me too. Stop bragging. It's nothing special.

T-6005
12-05-2005, 04:08 PM
I can't think of a user that hasn't told TOM to shut up about having quit smoking. It's apparently one of very few things he's ever done right, I doubt he'll shut up about it any time soon.
Thinks he's a bit of a toughass, that TOM.

Makes violent threats over the internet, likes to talk about how much he's getting and drinking and how he can quit smoking just like that - oh, and let's not forget all the girls falling over for him.

I used to feel bad for him. I sort of still do, I suppose - but now I just sigh, recognize a lost cause, and move on.

Tizzalicious
12-05-2005, 04:12 PM
HAHA, No-ones telling me I have to smoke, I just don't wanna look like an outcast.

You really aren't making things better for yourself if everytime you try to talk yourself out of it you come up with something like this. Do you even realise what you are saying? Do you realise how stupid and pathetic you sound?

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
12-05-2005, 04:16 PM
Was "realiss" pun intended?

NDM1
12-05-2005, 04:19 PM
Telling people not to smoke is socially acceptable now tho. I was just watching "Supersize me" over the weekend and one of the physicians said something about this. He said something like we can say "stop smoking its so bad for you! but to fat people we cant say "hey pig eating that much isnt good in fact stop eating all together!" And eating wrong is just as bad for you as smoking.

yay
12-05-2005, 04:21 PM
You really aren't making things better for yourself if everytime you try to talk yourself out of it you come up with something like this. Do you even realise what you are saying? Do you realiss how stupid and pathetic you sound?I don't need your approval, I'll do whatever the fuck I want. I've waited to be old enough to smoke, and now I'm gonna enjoy myself.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
12-05-2005, 04:23 PM
I don't need your approval, I'll do whatever the fuck I want. I've waited to be old enough to smoke, and now I'm gonna enjoy myself.
How old are you? You sound like a 14 year old.

Tizzalicious
12-05-2005, 04:24 PM
I don't need your approval, I'll do whatever the fuck I want. I've waited to be old enough to smoke, and now I'm gonna enjoy myself.

Have I ever told you not to smoke? No. You can do whatever you want, I really don't give a shit. All I'm saying that your reasons for doing//wanting it are pathetic.

JohnnyNemesis
12-05-2005, 04:28 PM
I don't need your approval, I'll do whatever the fuck I want.

Yeah, but you DO need the approval of the people at clubs and pubs, now don't ya? Speaking of which:

I have NEVER smoked at a party. I smoke at clubs/pubs and sometimes just for fun. At parties I drink like crazy but I never smoke.

Holy shit, how dumb are you? Bad enough you're pathetic enough to smoke in order to fit in with people who probably don't find you interesting ANYWAY, but you didn't realize that when I said "party", I mean the club and pub scene too. Motherfucker, it's the exact same thing : ACTIVE SOCIAL SETTINGS. Even if they WERE different settings, the main idea remains the same. I'll just repeat what I said earlier because it remains true:

Most normal people can reject all those cigarettes and just get over on pure charisma. yay, if people look at you like a loser who doesn't want to have some fun just cause you reject smokes, that's because you're not giving them any other aspects of your personality to look at and appreciate. There's a reason I don't smoke or even drink at all and am still pretty awesome at parties.

yay
12-05-2005, 04:33 PM
Yeah, but you DO need the approval of the people at clubs and pubs, now don't ya? Speaking of which:

Holy shit, how dumb are you? Bad enough you're pathetic enough to smoke in order to fit in with people who probably don't find you interesting ANYWAY, but you didn't realize that when I said "party", I mean the club and pub scene too. Motherfucker, it's the exact same thing : ACTIVE SOCIAL SETTINGS. Even if they WERE different settings, the main idea remains the same. I'll just repeat what I said earlier because it remains true:
Well I don't know what your idea of a party is, but going to a club or a pub with some mates isn't my idea of a party. My idea of a party is when I get together with around 100 people and we go all night and get smashed.

And just to let you know, most people who know me, say that I'm to good a person to smoke, and that it ruins my look. My friends know how much good quality I have in the way of being a very caring person. I have other things going for me, besides impressing people with cigarettes, For the most part, outside pubs/clubs, smoking turns people off.

yay
12-05-2005, 04:36 PM
Nimrod In Town']How old are you? You sound like a 14 year old.Listen you have already been proved wrong by all the people who found my birthdate on Billiejoe87 and know I'm 18. You have clearly lost the battle here. I think you must be a VERY lonely person, because no matter what time I come online, you are their waiting to respond negatively to every post I make. People seem to think I obsess over TTIG, well they should look at the way you follow me around.

You don't have ANY credibility here, and I know some people think I don't either, but what right do you have to give me shit, when you operate under a thousand different spam accounts?

JohnnyNemesis
12-05-2005, 04:38 PM
Well I don't know what your idea of a party is, but going to a club or a pub with some mates isn't my idea of a party. My idea of a party is when I get together with around 100 people and we go all night and get smashed.

Fine, since you're getting so hung up on words, I'll say parties, clubs, and pubs. It doesn't fuckin' matter whether it's a party or not, the point remains the same.

And it also doesn't matter what kind of person you are outside the clubs and pubs, since that's not what we're talking about. We're talking about how you're a spineless coward with no personality INSIDE the club.

JohnnyNemesis
12-05-2005, 04:39 PM
I think you must be a VERY lonely person, because no matter what time I come online, you are their waiting to respond negatively to every post I make.
Kinda like when you flipped out on me for not remembering you, or the time when you PMed me asking for my hand in friendship and when I denied it to piss you off, flipped out again and started fabricating "quotes" I'd said?

yay
12-05-2005, 04:47 PM
Kinda like when you flipped out on me for not remembering you, or the time when you PMed me asking for my hand in friendship and when I denied it to piss you off, flipped out again and started fabricating "quotes" I'd said?Back then, this used to be my spam account, so I was doing it for the humerous/annoyance factor more than anything.

coke_a_holic
12-05-2005, 04:50 PM
man ur so kewl w/ ur ablty 2 anny ne1 u wnt w/ ur mltpl accnts!!!1

nieh
12-05-2005, 05:02 PM
Listen you have already been proved wrong by all the people who found my birthdate on Billiejoe87 and know I'm 18. You have clearly lost the battle here. I think you must be a VERY lonely person, because no matter what time I come online, you are their waiting to respond negatively to every post I make. People seem to think I obsess over TTIG, well they should look at the way you follow me around.

You don't have ANY credibility here, and I know some people think I don't either, but what right do you have to give me shit, when you operate under a thousand different spam accounts?

Back then, this used to be my spam account, so I was doing it for the humerous/annoyance factor more than anything.

You were 17/18 and you were spamming an online forum. Shut the fuck up.

yay
12-05-2005, 05:31 PM
You were 17/18 and you were spamming an online forum. Shut the fuck up.I agree, it was kinda pathetic, but I haven't spammed since I've turned 18.

Tizzalicious
12-05-2005, 05:37 PM
I agree, it was kinda pathetic, but I haven't spammed since I've turned 18.

That's almost like saying..."I haven't wet my bed since I was 14"

nieh
12-05-2005, 05:38 PM
That's almost like saying..."I haven't wet my bed since I was 14"

SOMETIMES YOU CAN'T HELP IT!! =,0(

JohnnyNemesis
12-05-2005, 05:50 PM
SOMETIMES YOU CAN'T HELP IT!! =,0(

I know that all too well, my friend. I can't help myself either when it comes to certain things. (http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19461)

yay
12-06-2005, 01:05 AM
That's almost like saying..."I haven't wet my bed since I was 14"How can I stop getting Pwned?

Tizzalicious
12-06-2005, 01:08 AM
Try shutting up.

yay
12-06-2005, 01:11 AM
Try shutting up.Ok, I'll be quiet from 1,2,3,4,5...... I HATE LODAT......6,7,8,9,10. OK I will be good from now.

Tizzalicious
12-06-2005, 01:12 AM
Acting your age would also be a good start.

grunge
12-06-2005, 04:39 AM
Fuck, smoke or not to smoke is a personal choice every man. I think your conversations will not make other people to give up smoking or to give up drink or to take a drugs. Every man makes his choice in this life by himself. You just can speak about it. Tell that it is bad, bad for your health. So let stop this fucking discussions

ninthlayer
12-06-2005, 05:01 AM
Kurt Cobain!@#%^&^%$*(
zomg!

the_offsprings_monkey
12-06-2005, 05:13 AM
Kurt Cobain!@#%^&^%$*(
zomg!
What did you say, or rather, what didn't you say?

ninthlayer
12-06-2005, 05:19 AM
Well, britfag, I was pointing out the fact that SURPRISE! SURPRISE! some russkiefag with a kurt cobain avatar (one named grunge, nonetheless) was attempting to be stoic and intellectual, much as his idol constantly attempted to.

lolz, Barong and Rangda.

the_offsprings_monkey
12-06-2005, 05:36 AM
Britfag, heh I like it.

crazy_offspring_gal
12-06-2005, 06:28 AM
This post made me laugh because:

You made up a thread about quit smoking and how discusting (sp) it was and making a big deal out of it and also telling me to quit, yet Saturday you sparked one up and couldnt care less.

grunge
12-06-2005, 06:40 AM
Well, britfag, I was pointing out the fact that SURPRISE! SURPRISE! some russkiefag with a kurt cobain avatar (one named grunge, nonetheless) was attempting to be stoic and intellectual, much as his idol constantly attempted to.

lolz, Barong and Rangda.

You are very clever my little boy. I think it's time to buy a bicycle for you. You will be cycle and roll your little girlfriend Petty. And someday she'll fuck you by crow and you will die. You my little boy will die and your girlfriend Petty will cycle with another guy.

You are just a piece of shit

Tizzalicious
12-06-2005, 06:45 AM
You are very clever my little boy. I think it's time to buy a bicycle for you. You will be cycle and roll your little girlfriend Petty. And someday she'll fuck you by crow and you will die. You my little boy will die and your girlfriend Petty will cycle with another guy.

Can I say: WTF?

Also, in reply to your previous post: No one in this thread told anyone to stop smoking. It was all about his reasons for smoking.

grunge
12-06-2005, 08:15 AM
Anyway he's a piece of shit.

I hate him already.

wheelchairman
12-06-2005, 10:34 AM

OMG so siggified!

ninthlayer
12-06-2005, 11:32 AM
Anyway he's a piece of shit.

I hate him already.
No matter how much you hate me, it wont bring back your pathetic idol.
KABLAMO!
http://sohnirvana.blig.ig.com.br/imagens/deathcertificate.jpg

the_offsprings_monkey
12-06-2005, 11:37 AM

You made up a thread about quit smoking and how discusting (sp) it was and making a big deal out of it and also telling me to quit, yet Saturday you sparked one up and couldnt care less.

I couldn't give two shits. :p

ruroken
12-06-2005, 11:38 AM
If I was trying to be cool, I'd smoke.

/quoting what Roger said on MM forums

yay
12-11-2005, 02:24 PM
Due to many users on these forums telling me I was an idiot. And overwhelming demand from my friends to quit smoking, I am now officially a non smoker, and I have not had a cigarette for 36 hours and counting. Apparently if I can go a week without one then I've successfully given up.

HornyPope
12-11-2005, 02:39 PM
Due to many users on these forums telling me I was an idiot. And overwhelming demand from my friends to quit smoking, I am now officially a non smoker, and I have not had a cigarette for 36 hours and counting. Apparently if I can go a week without one then I've successfully given up.

You're an idiot.

JohnnyNemesis
12-11-2005, 02:45 PM
yay - I agree with HornyPope, but still, congratulations on your decision/success thus far.