PDA

View Full Version : The Smashing Pumpkins

ruroken
12-05-2005, 12:12 PM
I just started listening to Siamese Dream, which I've had on my computer for a long time but haven't bothered listening to it yet, and it kicks ass. It reminds me of Soundgarden which, coincidentally, also had the "they suck" opinion induced by Beavis & Butthead from when I did not care for music. Anyway, they kick ass.

KuRt_CoBaiN
12-05-2005, 12:56 PM
This band is suckssssssssssssssssssss.

Billy Corgan is an idoit like Courtney love.

wheelchairman
12-05-2005, 01:37 PM
^Kurt Cobain is a retard.

The Smashing Pumpkins is a great band. If you liked Siamese Dream you should download Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness.

Lars
12-05-2005, 02:06 PM
This is a bit of a request. I seem to recall wcm making one like this some time ago.

Anyone have those recordings that used to be up, on (umm was it) Billy Corgan's site? The CRC-01 and such? I only ever got around to downloading the first one. Which I also incidentally only seem to have had on my ipod (how can that disappear of my comp after having it put on my ipod) that chooses to work occasionally now.

Yatesy
12-06-2005, 05:40 AM
Can anybody upload some Smashing pumpkins songs. I really like this band but I haven't got round to actually obtaining any of their music. :(

wheelchairman
12-06-2005, 12:12 PM
This is a bit of a request. I seem to recall wcm making one like this some time ago.

Anyone have those recordings that used to be up, on (umm was it) Billy Corgan's site? The CRC-01 and such? I only ever got around to downloading the first one. Which I also incidentally only seem to have had on my ipod (how can that disappear of my comp after having it put on my ipod) that chooses to work occasionally now.
I think I have Machina II and the Demos on my comp. I know I have the Mashed Potatoes boxed set and Zwan's first Live Performance.

If you want I can upload them eventually, but with the exception of the Machina related songs, they weren't particularly spectacular.

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-06-2005, 12:29 PM
Smashing Pumpkins are one of those bands that I've loved everything I've heard, but haven't really got into. When I start buying CDs again (ie when I have the money) I'll buy some.

I can't wait till Rag Doll sees this. =P

dalaksta
12-06-2005, 01:00 PM
I haven't actually heard them but I've heard a lot about them.

Lars
12-07-2005, 06:35 AM
I think I have Machina II and the Demos on my comp. I know I have the Mashed Potatoes boxed set and Zwan's first Live Performance.

If you want I can upload them eventually, but with the exception of the Machina related songs, they weren't particularly spectacular.
Yeah, that'd be cool if you could, whenever you've got the time. I think I've got the Zwan performance on a disc somewhere along with a bunch of other live stuff from bands so don't worry about that one. Thanks in advance.

Rag Doll
12-07-2005, 07:20 AM
Smashing Pumpkins are one of those bands that I've loved everything I've heard, but haven't really got into. When I start buying CDs again (ie when I have the money) I'll buy some.

I can't wait till Rag Doll sees this. =P

I'll send you copies of stuff, if you'd like.

And I don't have much SP on my computer, so yeah...sorry =\. I don't really have much time to upload all my stuff either (I'm constantly at work/in class lately)....but if anyone is looking for a specific song, I might be able to help you out...just shoot me a PM or something.