PDA

View Full Version : Stop telling us not to do heroin!

JohnnyNemesis
12-05-2005, 04:49 PM
I'm sick of everyone telling me not to do heroin! I've waited my whole life to turn 18 so I can stick that shit in my arm and feel that sweet kiss enter my bloodstream. I collected stray syringes from the side of the road everyday, just counting down the days until I could get lifted in peace.

When you all turn 18, I doubt you'll be any different. Did I mention that I'm 18 now, and that once I turned 18 crucial aspects of my personality completely changed? Yeah I'm not 17, I'm 18. 18, everyone. E-I-G-H-T-T-E-E-N. I used to do really stupid things when I was 17, but I'm 18 now if you haven't noticed, and I can do whatever the fuck I want and not spam anymore because I'm 18 years old.

I'm sick of everyone using "self esteem" and "tolerable personalities" as an excuse not to get lifted with me at clubs and pubs. But don't get me wrong, I draw the line at PARTIES. I never get high at parties, only clubs and pubs!

I feel sorry for all of you who spend so much time on this BBS and are total social outcasts, turning down narcotics just because you don't need them to fit in. You make me truly sad!

0r4ng3
12-05-2005, 04:50 PM
Holy shit, this is priceless.

T-6005
12-05-2005, 04:51 PM
It really, really is. Masterful.

psychederic
12-05-2005, 04:52 PM
I gotta wait 4 years to turn 18 :( :( :(

the_offsprings_monkey
12-05-2005, 04:54 PM
*applause's for Ricky* beautiful, truly beautiful.

T-6005
12-05-2005, 04:54 PM
Is it just me, or are thread imitations the newest BBS craze to ridicule idiots?

Some of them are ridiculously good, though.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
12-05-2005, 04:58 PM
Hahha, awesome . I laughed when you spelled 18.

Offspring7
12-05-2005, 04:59 PM
Credit Sonia/skunkIt with this newest fun threads to make craze.

JohnnyNemesis
12-05-2005, 05:10 PM
Actually parody threads have been around for ages. They usualy hit a popularity peak, level off, then die for a few months before coming back in full swing again. Sonia just brought it back this time.

JohnnyNemesis
12-05-2005, 05:29 PM
JohnnyNemesis, nobody likes you.

Why are you always criticizing me? You're online 24 hours a day just waiting to criticize people. You're on as often as I am on so I know you are online all the time and all you do is pick on me!!!

coke_a_holic
12-05-2005, 06:02 PM
The fact that you don't do heroin at parties proves you're a pussy that is not deserving of life. Seriously, just give up, you'll never amount to anything considering your seclusiveness when you're getting high. This thread is lame, you fucking whore.

JohnnyNemesis
12-05-2005, 07:33 PM
*evil grin*

Bumpage so that EROS' thread doesn't have priority over this one.

All About Eve
12-05-2005, 07:35 PM
*evil grin*

Bumpage so that EROS' thread doesn't have priority over this one.

Pft, I doubt you're really 18.

the_offsprings_monkey
12-05-2005, 07:37 PM
Pft, I doubt you're really 18.
Shut up. Who are you and why are you such a whinny cunt?

All About Eve
12-05-2005, 07:44 PM
Shut up. Who are you and why are you such a whinny cunt?

Dude you totally need to learn how to read sarcasm. You just ruined a perfectly good joke.

the_offsprings_monkey
12-05-2005, 07:49 PM
Dude you totally need to learn how to read sarcasm. You just ruined a perfectly good joke.
Sorry but I really ain't in the right frame of mind to get this stuff ATM, sorry. :(

JohnnyNemesis
12-05-2005, 10:30 PM
Sorry but I really ain't in the right frame of mind to get this stuff ATM, sorry. :(

Then stop ruining the fun.

Speaking of which, this was beautiful:

Stop obsessing over me[and WCM], JohnnyNemesis.

yay
12-05-2005, 11:57 PM
I'm sick of everyone telling me not to do heroin! I've waited my whole life to turn 18 so I can stick that shit in my arm and feel that sweet kiss enter my bloodstream. I collected stray syringes from the side of the road everyday, just counting down the days until I could get lifted in peace.

When you all turn 18, I doubt you'll be any different. Did I mention that I'm 18 now, and that once I turned 18 crucial aspects of my personality completely changed? Yeah I'm not 17, I'm 18. 18, everyone. E-I-G-H-T-T-E-E-N. I used to do really stupid things when I was 17, but I'm 18 now if you haven't noticed, and I can do whatever the fuck I want and not spam anymore because I'm 18 years old.

I'm sick of everyone using "self esteem" and "tolerable personalities" as an excuse not to get lifted with me at clubs and pubs. But don't get me wrong, I draw the line at PARTIES. I never get high at parties, only clubs and pubs!

I feel sorry for all of you who spend so much time on this BBS and are total social outcasts, turning down narcotics just because you don't need them to fit in. You make me truly sad!

Excuse me F-U-C-K T-A-R-D, but I never said I did drugs, I said I smoked, this is a lot different to what I was talking about.

The only reason I went on about being eighteen was because "Warning Nimrod In Town" kept falsely telling me I wasn't.

Tizzalicious
12-05-2005, 11:59 PM
Excuse me F-U-C-K T-A-R-D, but I never said I did drugs, I said I smoked, this is a lot different to what I was talking about.

The only reason I went on about being eighteen was because "Warning Nimrod In Town" kept falsely telling me I wasn't.

That's why this is a P-A-R-O-D-Y.

Damn.

yay
12-06-2005, 12:08 AM
That's why this is a P-A-R-O-D-Y.

Damn.Yeah, but not everyone knows that. Especially when I have TTIG misqouting me, some idiots will take it seriously.

Tizzalicious
12-06-2005, 12:10 AM
Oh noez!!!1

That means they would think Rick does herion, and is a complete retard. I doubt that will happen. Hell, even if he posted your exact post, they would know he wasn't serious.

JohnnyNemesis
12-06-2005, 12:18 AM
Yeah, but not everyone knows that. Especially when I have TTIG misqouting me, some idiots will take it seriously.

Actually, absolutely NO ONE ELSE ON THIS BBS is dumb enough to take it seriously. Not only was it an OBVIOUS PARODY, not only did the dumbest people on the fuckin' board notice it was a parody and notice that TTIG fabricated that quote before you said anything, but I even admit myself that this is all just a joke.

Seriously, I don't even mean to be mean, I just have to say that I can't believe how incredibly fucking stupid you are. Like, holy shit, this is intense stupidity. Does your head like, hurt all the time or something?

yay
12-06-2005, 01:14 AM
Actually, absolutely NO ONE ELSE ON THIS BBS is dumb enough to take it seriously. Not only was it an OBVIOUS PARODY, not only did the dumbest people on the fuckin' board notice it was a parody and notice that TTIG fabricated that quote before you said anything, but I even admit myself that this is all just a joke.

Seriously, I don't even mean to be mean, I just have to say that I can't believe how incredibly fucking stupid you are. Like, holy shit, this is intense stupidity. Does your head like, hurt all the time or something?Sorry .

arak0r
12-06-2005, 01:29 AM
yea who the fuck does heroin around here? its all about the meth

Sin Studly
12-06-2005, 02:50 AM
*fellates Ricky..... for a couple balloons*

JoY
12-06-2005, 03:26 AM
holy shit, I'm thoroughly loving this entire topic. hahahahahaha.

Sin Studly
12-06-2005, 05:31 AM
I buy all my heroin in the Bronx. That's where the best heroin comes from. Do you sell heroin in the Bronx, Ricky? Cause that's where the best heroin is. I'm hardcore and buy my heroin in the Bronx.

JohnnyNemesis
12-06-2005, 08:45 AM
^I'm lovin' this shit!

Sin Studly
12-06-2005, 10:04 AM
Please give me your approval, Ricky. I'm a white boy from a rich homogenously-white New York State neighbourhood, but I travel to the Bronx to buy my heroin. I have friends of other races. And I buy heroin from them. In the Bronx. Please, where's my respect? Where's my approval? Don't I impress you? As a rich upper-class white boy (who buys heroin in the Bronx), the approval of a hispanic person from the Bronx means the world to me.

ruroken
12-06-2005, 10:34 AM
This is hella funny, and I haven't even read the one it's parody-ing! :D

All About Eve
12-06-2005, 11:08 AM
Just because your stupid JohnnyNemesis spam account says you're 18 doesn't mean you really are.

rodney mullen
12-06-2005, 01:28 PM
for gods sake, he is E-I-G-H-T-T-E-E-N people! :p

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-06-2005, 01:33 PM
It's a shame when old Rodney tries to be funny.

0r4ng3
12-06-2005, 03:00 PM
It's a shame when old Rodney tries to be funny.
It would have been actually funny if he thought this was serious.

JohnnyNemesis
12-07-2005, 09:22 AM
I agree, and I'm bumping too.

Sin Studly
12-07-2005, 10:04 AM
But you haven't told me how impressed you are with me for buying my heroin in the Bronx. :( Y'know the people you've spent your whole life avoiding whilst growing up in the Bronx? I deliberately seek them out, to buy heroin off. Why won't you validate my rich whiteboy slumming?

wheelchairman
12-07-2005, 10:14 AM
So what's your opinion on anarchy?

Sin Studly
12-07-2005, 10:17 AM
Anarchy is the political structure chosen by all self-aware intelligent upperclass students like me. Who do heroin, purchased in the Bronx, and think the government has no right to stop us.

JohnnyNemesis
12-07-2005, 10:48 AM
I'm more impressed with the fact that you're 18 than with the fact that you buy heroin in the Bronx!