PDA

View Full Version : Elections!

voodoomagik
12-06-2005, 06:40 AM
Choose the president of the world!

Candidate A has connections with corrupted politicians and he guides his life with the help of astrological signs. He had 2 extra conjugal relationships. He smokes a lot and drinks between 8 and 10 glasses of martini per day.

Candidate B was kicked out of his position twice, usually sleeps till noon, smoked opium as a young man and drinks 250 ml of whiskey every evening.

Candidate C is a medal winning athlete and a war hero. Hes vegetarian, occasionally drinks beer and never had extra conjugal relationships.

Cast your vote!

nieh
12-06-2005, 07:12 AM
C = Hitler. That's all I remember.

Yatesy
12-06-2005, 07:13 AM
B is Churchill if I am correct.

Vera
12-06-2005, 07:30 AM
That thing is unbelievably irrelevant and pointless. Please never post it again. Or send it to me via e-mail. Bitches.

The only thing it shows is that by not letting people know the entire truth, you can lead them on. Oh, and that when choosing a leader, you probably shouldn't focus on his/her personal attributes but their political ideals/opinions on important issues.

But the whole thing is just designed so that majority will pick Hitler and then go "OMG I chose Hitler how whack!!11" and not consider it any further.

voodoomagik
12-06-2005, 03:34 PM
That thing is unbelievably irrelevant and pointless. Please never post it again. Or send it to me via e-mail. Bitches.

The only thing it shows is that by not letting people know the entire truth, you can lead them on. Oh, and that when choosing a leader, you probably shouldn't focus on his/her personal attributes but their political ideals/opinions on important issues.

But the whole thing is just designed so that majority will pick Hitler and then go "OMG I chose Hitler how whack!!11" and not consider it any further.

you are right, of course..