PDA

View Full Version : Meh, how do you get a song out of your head?

Human
12-06-2005, 11:58 PM
Really, I'm so sick of hearing the same song over and over again. I was listening to the ramones at six in the morning today and I haven't been able to get "She's a Sensation" out of my head and it's just that one verse. It just keeps saying Shes a sensation over and over again and it is driving me nuts. So what do you do?

bd007h
12-07-2005, 12:02 AM
listen to a bunch of other music and hope something else gets stuck in your head.

Nicole
12-07-2005, 12:25 AM
You've just infected me with that song.

I find the best solution is to listen to the song and then something else straight after.

Little_Miss_1565
12-07-2005, 07:18 AM
Listen to the song. Scratch the itch.

Or, failing that, a bullet sometimes helps.

killer_queen
12-07-2005, 08:31 AM
I generally can't get over it. For example, I have been singing Maggie Mae for three days and I just can't stop it and there's no need to do that.

sKratch
12-07-2005, 09:22 AM
The correct answer was:
An ice pick.

BATWT
12-07-2005, 01:29 PM
listen to an even catchier song

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
12-07-2005, 02:32 PM
Stick two needles through your eyeballs-- it always works.

nameless
12-07-2005, 04:12 PM
i never have that problem, i always end up getting a song stuck in my head that i love but can never quite remember how it goes!

SkunkIt
12-07-2005, 04:15 PM
She's a sensation She's a sensation
She looks a so sweet

She's a sensation She's a sensation
Good enough a to eat

She's a sensation oh-oh-oh She looks
A so fine She's a sensation She's a
Sensation I'm gonna make a her mine

No matter what you do I give my heart to you
And oh-oh-baby I will give to you no matter
What they say yeah, we can find a way
And oh-oh-baby we can find a way

I didn't know it till I walked you home
That, I feel the way I do and I don't care
What the neighbors say I always will be true
I always will love you love you a-wo-wo-wo-wo

GreenTerror
12-07-2005, 04:17 PM
I've had 'False Hope' by the Unseen in my head for the past 2 days. I listened to it, and then some Horrorpops. Now the new Horrorpops are in my head.
Yes. Get a better song to think about and be happy about it.

I don't know
12-07-2005, 04:20 PM
you can start singing another song in your head everytime this song is in your head.if it doesn't work I have a solution that I works, all you gotta do is cut off your head,hehe

SkunkIt
12-07-2005, 04:27 PM
I've had 'False Hope' by the Unseen in my head for the past 2 days. I listened to it, and then some Horrorpops. Now the new Horrorpops are in my head.
Yes. Get a better song to think about and be happy about it.

I got Flase Hope stuck in my head for five weeks last year, because it was one of the only CD's I listened to in my digital school. I got sick of the CD after that for a while.

That_Guy91
12-07-2005, 06:13 PM
Today i was so angry. I had a Pennywise song stuck in my head, but it was the first day in about a week that none of the cds i had with me were Pennywise.

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-07-2005, 06:14 PM
I love it when awesome songs get stuck in my head.

yay
12-07-2005, 07:47 PM
I love it when awesome songs get stuck in my head.I had Offspring's "Have you ever" stuck in my head a few weeks back, the bit where it goes "THE TRUTH ABOUT THE WORLD IS THAT CRIME DOES PAY" With that fucking awesome bass line. God I love that song. Ussually Green day's "Basket Case" is the one stuck in my head though. Can anyone who's heard it honestly say it doesn't have one of the most catchy starts out of any song. Also Green day "Minority" is a fuckin awesome catchy song.

alistair13
12-07-2005, 08:47 PM
the offspring's 'don't pick it up' is pretty catchy...
as for your question, just listen to it.
it's like music's answer to walking it off.

UgLy_eLf
12-07-2005, 09:08 PM
..Best way I know how is to get drunk and pass out, not much bothers me then.