PDA

View Full Version : Hacked

crazy_offspring_gal
12-07-2005, 10:17 AM
Ok well, Just because he told me not to tell you lot.

Ashley got into my account (because he knew my password and changed the email so I could not get it back)

Anyway, I saw the Pm's he sent today (Off my account).

Here is one to notoriousdoc I found in my sent items:

Private Message: heh i did it (me ash)
Today, 03:37 PM
crazy_offspring_gal
Senior Member Join Date: Apr 2005

heh i did it (me ash)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey dan heh tld you i could hack this account didn't i :P

I would like to say. Sorry to TUNB, for Ashley sending that pm. Also to anyone else he sent immature PM's to. :)

Im back and have my password back.

Sorry for any inconvenience

wheelchairman
12-07-2005, 10:24 AM
Christ this doesn't need to be public. We don't care. It's not like what he did was anything unusual. I've abused Tizz's account on several occassions. She did the mature thing and ignored it, instead of complaining to an apathetic forum. Why don't you do the same?

Tizzalicious
12-07-2005, 10:25 AM
Not only did he abuse my account, he abuses me too :(

wheelchairman
12-07-2005, 10:25 AM
Not only did he abuse my account, he abuses me too :(
shut the fuck up.

crazy_offspring_gal
12-07-2005, 10:26 AM
Christ this doesn't need to be public. We don't care. It's not like what he did was anything unusual. I've abused Tizz's account on several occassions. She did the mature thing and ignored it, instead of complaining to an apathetic forum. Why don't you do the same?
He changed my password and wouldn't let me on because he didn't want me to talk to Sarah (baby devil)

I just wanted people to know ok.

wheelchairman
12-07-2005, 10:27 AM
He changed my password and wouldn't let me on because he didn't want me to talk to Sarah (baby devil)

boring boring boring boring boring, don't care.

Vera
12-07-2005, 10:27 AM
I don't get people who tell their significant others their passwords.

Tizzalicious
12-07-2005, 10:28 AM
shut the fuck up.

Now you are starting it AGAIN.

Kim, for fuck's sake, if you want this relationship to last, stop posting all your shit on here. It won't do either of you any good. "He did this" "She did that" It's just all really lame.

crazy_offspring_gal
12-07-2005, 10:29 AM
boring boring boring boring boring, don't care.
Can you hear that?

It's the sound of nobody caring!

And this is a PLUBLIC board, I can say my privacy if I wish to.

Sin Studly

Why? Why in the name of slow suffering fuck do you two have the compulsion to make every little fucking thing between you public? We don't care. AT ALL! Nobody cares, and on the off chance that somebody does care, there's always pm. Why the fuck do you constantly parade your fucked-up relationship dramas for all to see? What the fuck is wrong with you two? Go have an ashkimming party and leave us all in peace already, you whining teenscene dramawhore retards.

crazy_offspring_gal
Well we trust eachother.

crazy_offspring_gal
12-07-2005, 10:30 AM
Now you are starting it AGAIN.

Kim, for fuck's sake, if you want this relationship to last, stop posting all your shit on here. It won't do either of you any good. "He did this" "She did that" It's just all really lame.
PPPPPUUUUUUBLLLLLLIIIIIIICCCCC BBOOOARRRRDDDDDDSSS

Tizzalicious
12-07-2005, 10:30 AM
And this is a PUBLIC board, I can say my privacy if I wish to.

That is kinda contradicting.

Sin Studly
12-07-2005, 10:31 AM
And this is a PUBLIC board, I can say my privacy if I wish to.

Yes, you can. You can also stick an electric mixer up your cunt and turn it on. That doesn't necessarily mean you should. Honestly, how many times do you need to be told? JUST BECAUSE YOU 'CAN' DO SOMETHING ISN'T A VALID FUCKING REASON FOR DOING IT!

So why the fuck do you retards continue to do this shit?

Tizzalicious
12-07-2005, 10:32 AM

I KNOOOOOOOOOOOOOW, but it's PRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVATE stuff.

See the difference? Public - Private. Private stuff should stay private. Because 1. no one cares 2. you two will break up over this eventually 3. it's just really pathetic 4. you will really regret all this shit later

wheelchairman
12-07-2005, 10:32 AM
MOOOOOOOO. You cow, we can say what we want precisely because it is a public board.

crazy_offspring_gal
12-07-2005, 10:33 AM
You know what. I couldnt care. Not my falt I cant spell. If I want to post a thread up about it I can. And there is nothing you can do about it. Well apart from the mad's who can close it.

I'm off out.

crazy_offspring_gal
12-07-2005, 10:34 AM

See the difference? Public - Private. Private stuff should stay private. Because 1. no one cares 2. you two will break up over this eventually 3. it's just really pathetic 4. you will really regret all this shit later

5. I still dont care :)

I'm off out. Bye.

Sin Studly
12-07-2005, 10:34 AM
I never quite understood people whose only justification for posting the crap they post was "well, liek, it's a free cuntry and a public baord so fuk u"

wheelchairman
12-07-2005, 10:35 AM
Who's talking about your spelling?

Isolated Fury
12-07-2005, 10:45 AM
Who's talking about your spelling?
I was just wondering the same thing.

Kitten
12-07-2005, 10:45 AM

Point number 2. I think they are going to breaking up over more than this.

wheelchairman
12-07-2005, 10:46 AM
Point number 2. I think they are going to breaking up over more than this.
You are really dumb.

Isolated Fury
12-07-2005, 10:46 AM
Actually, considering who we are talking about, it will be something less than this to cause the break up.

But yeah, they're breaking up no matter what.

JohnnyNemesis
12-07-2005, 10:47 AM
Well we trust eachother.

...wait wait wait wait wait a goddamn minute! You OBVIOUSLY shouldn't trust each other if he's been changing your passwords, calling you a slut, making you feel bad about the smoking thing and everything.

All the two of you ever do is abuse each other, so WHY are you still together?!

And why do we always have to know about it? It's always like "well, this is a public board!" until we criticize you, then you complain about whatever.

Just please stop doing all of this to yourselves.

Sin Studly
12-07-2005, 10:51 AM
Or at least start abusing each other properly, so we can get some entertainment out of it. "Wah, ashley called me slutty because I posted picture on the internets!" is not entertaining. "Wah, ashley kicked my teeth in because I wouldn't stop injecting him with hard drugs to keep him dependant on me" is.

nieh
12-07-2005, 11:28 AM
PPPPPRRRRRIIIIVVVVAAAAATTTTEEE IIIINNNNFFFFOOOOO!!!

There are certain things you should keep to yourself. Telling everyone on here is no different from telling everyone at your school, except for the fact that we're more likely to tell you to shut the fuck up.

Well we trust eachother.

No you don't. You WANT to trust each other, but you don't.

By the way, when you tell someone your password, and they take your account, it's not "hacking" it's stupidity.

T-6005
12-07-2005, 12:09 PM
This is pathetic. Truly pathetic.

I'd allow myself to go on a rant, but I have to hold it in because a) everyone else here has stated the facts.

-You don't actually trust each other
-It's private information that we don't care about
-If you don't care about us not caring about what you post, and admit it's private information.... see where I'm going? Probably not
-You're both dumbasses. Hopefully you'll break up, be unable to stand each other and stop coming here because of that
-It's not hacking
-Yes, your spelling does suck. You type like my 11-year old sister with a hangover (when she attempts to type with her feet, that is). Occasional spelling errors are acceptable - gibberish isn't.

Another reason I held in the full rant is because I know that neither of you would commit suicide over it. Otherwise, I'd give it a go.

coke_a_holic
12-07-2005, 12:15 PM
I think I we should start a petition to have Ash and Kim remove themselves of the world. They/we will be happier in death than in life.

T-6005
12-07-2005, 12:17 PM
As if either of them have the guts to actually do it.

coke_a_holic
12-07-2005, 12:28 PM
They couldn't ignore a petition signed by the only people that tolerate (read: don't physically beat) them.

Sin Studly
12-07-2005, 12:30 PM
Also, I just wanted to point out that giving somebody your password and having them change it doesn't count as "hacking". The only things Ashley can "hack" are his wrists.

Vera
12-07-2005, 12:36 PM
"omgzzzz i am teh h4x0rzzzz i saw new my gfs pw and haXXXXXXxxxxed her accunt bcuz she wuz talkin 2 dis girl....................WHO DA MAN KNOW HUH"

Nina
12-07-2005, 01:01 PM
I've never laughed so much before. And goddamn, such threads hardly ever amuse me, so there.
Good job, and thank you. :]

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
12-07-2005, 01:19 PM
Can you hear that?

No, it's not a "Plublic" board ... whatever the fuck that is.

_ߥ_vil_
12-07-2005, 01:29 PM
Kim -
Get rid of Ash - He's no good for you
Change your Password
Remove Ash from your brain

Kim, You know you can talk to me whenever!
MSN, other accounts on internet

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
12-07-2005, 01:30 PM
Kim -
Get rid of Ash - He's no good for you
Change your Password
Remove Ash from your brain

Kim, You know you can talk to me whenever!
MSN, other accounts on internet

Oh, shut up, nobody cares.

_ߥ_vil_
12-07-2005, 01:32 PM
Nimrod In Town']Oh, shut up, nobody cares.

Why'd you answer?

0r4ng3
12-07-2005, 02:02 PM
I think I we should start a petition to have Ash and Kim remove themselves of the world. They/we will be happier in death than in life.
I don't know about that. I can imagine the spirits in the afterlife yelling "Shut the fuck up, we don't care!"

Sin Studly
12-07-2005, 02:14 PM
When did Orange propel himself from average insignificance to absolute hilarity?

Keep up the good work, man.

coke_a_holic
12-07-2005, 02:18 PM
I don't know about that. I can imagine the spirits in the afterlife yelling "Shut the fuck up, we don't care!"
The good news: we won't have to read it.

T-6005
12-07-2005, 03:20 PM
The good news: we won't have to read it.
Until we die.

Except they'll go to emohell. Which is a bright room with tasteful music and nice people.

0r4ng3
12-07-2005, 03:24 PM
Emo Hell - Where there actually is hope for better days.

T-6005
12-07-2005, 03:27 PM
Not even. Where days just go well, you know?

That'll fuck them up.

Blunt objects, good music - forever.

GreenTerror
12-07-2005, 03:40 PM
Ok well, Just because he told me not to tell you lot.

Ashley got into my account (because he knew my password and changed the email so I could not get it back)

You know a guy named Ashley? Haha, that sucks.

Nirushika6789
12-07-2005, 03:41 PM
You know a guy named Ashley? Haha, that sucks.
i know a guy named Ashley too...not the same one she knows though

JohnnyNemesis
12-07-2005, 03:47 PM
I'm sorry, but the following posts seriously belong in the Hall of Fame:

Except they'll go to emohell. Which is a bright room with tasteful music and nice people.

The only things Ashley can "hack" are his wrists.

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-07-2005, 04:27 PM
Oh yeah, I got that PM.

"Get your haircut."

I replied with:

"Your boyfriend's a stupid cutter. And so are you.

HAHAHAHAHAHA"

Didn't really bother me, to be honest.

Sunny
12-07-2005, 06:37 PM
You can also stick an electric mixer up your cunt and turn it on. That doesn't necessarily mean you should.

...why not? :( that would take care of the "ashkim breeding/polluting the gene pool" issue.

meh, i do it. the difference is that my significant other is not a whiny British fucktard of a cunt.

Sin Studly
12-07-2005, 06:55 PM
I think giving your password to your significant other is perfectly excusable. Having a stupid teenscene britfag emo cutter or heinous cow as a significant other, however, isn't.

the_offsprings_monkey
12-07-2005, 07:15 PM
Can you hear that?

Oh the fucking irony.

Sin Studly
12-07-2005, 07:18 PM
Holy Jesus, ash just pwnt somebody!

T-6005
12-07-2005, 07:19 PM
Holy Jesus, ash just pwnt somebody!
Yeah - should have seen the look on my face when I read it.

"Wait. That is ironic."

Wait for it...

HOLY FUCK!!!

Then I ran out and told everyone in the building and they were all shocked, too.

Because he's that relevant to our lives.

the_offsprings_monkey
12-07-2005, 07:19 PM
Well this whole thread is a piss take, BTW females from this forum, if I no longer come on MSN it's cause Kim went into my msn and blocked an deleted you.

All About Eve
12-07-2005, 07:20 PM
Well this whole thread is a piss take, BTW females from this forum, if I no longer come on MSN it's cause Kim went into my msn and blocked an deleted you.

Why would you want them to thank Kim instead of you?

XYlophonetreeZ
12-07-2005, 07:21 PM
And what makes you think you didn't deserve that?

the_offsprings_monkey
12-07-2005, 07:25 PM
And what makes you think you didn't deserve that?
She did this a few days ago.

Sin Studly
12-07-2005, 07:33 PM
Fuck you two are stupid. Stop having these retarded little "omgz delete ur contacts" tiffs and start some real domestic abuse to entertain us with. Ashley, smash all of Kim's teeth in with an ironbar. Kim, cut off Ashley's ears while he's asleep.

the_offsprings_monkey
12-07-2005, 07:36 PM
Fuck you two are stupid. Stop having these retarded little "omgz delete ur contacts" tiffs and start some real domestic abuse to entertain us with. Ashley, smash all of Kim's teeth in with an ironbar. Kim, cut off Ashley's ears while he's asleep.
I'm the one who said don't go making stupid threads about this and WHAT DOES KIM FUCKING DO!!!

Sunny
12-07-2005, 07:37 PM
but.... why would one delete their bf's/gf's MSN contacts? fear of e-cheating? CYBER SECTS?

T-6005
12-07-2005, 07:37 PM
I'm the one who said don't go making stupid threads about this and WHAT DOES KIM FUCKING DO!!!
You do it just as much, and the fact that you don't even seem to realize it belies the inner stupidity that shines out and hits all of us in the face like a brick.

T-6005
12-07-2005, 07:39 PM
but.... why would one delete their bf's/gf's MSN contacts? fear of e-cheating? CYBER SECTS?
Another question is - how are they a couple?

That one has always eluded me. I've never seen either of them say something remotely nice to the other.

Aside from the "WE'RE A REAL RELATNIOSHIP!!!", all they do is bitch and moan about the other.

the_offsprings_monkey
12-07-2005, 07:40 PM
You do it just as much, and the fact that you don't even seem to realize it belies the inner stupidity that shines out and hits all of us in the face like a brick.
Sorry but I have little respect for Canadians at this moment in time, so would you kindly please cease having communication with me.

0r4ng3
12-07-2005, 07:41 PM
When this drama first started, they would not stop with the "nice" comments. I think it's rather funny how quickly things have changed, and how much.

T-6005
Sorry but I have little respect for Canadians at this moment in time, so would you kindly please cease having communication with me.
Well, I have very little respect for stupid people.

I think I speak for everyone when I ask you to stop communicating. Period.

As for your attempted insult... I'm not Canadian.

Pwned.

the_offsprings_monkey
OH apparently I was having sms sex with her friend the other night.

the_offsprings_monkey
12-07-2005, 07:42 PM
Well, I have very little respect for stupid people.

I think I speak for everyone when I ask you to stop communicating. Period.

As for your attempted insult... I'm not Canadian.

Pwned.
Now really a pwn? I think not.

alistair13
12-07-2005, 07:42 PM
u ever think u just chose the wrong dude to trust?

T-6005
12-07-2005, 07:43 PM
I was more referring to the fact that you're a dumbass who speaks before... hell, you never seem to think, even long after speaking.

0r4ng3
What are you talking about? That's the definitive example. Pwn = Very yes.

the_offsprings_monkey
u ever think u just chose the wrong dude to trust?
yo sup d00d I liek da way u rite, yea ur opinion is jst so liek nt needed.

Sin Studly
12-07-2005, 07:44 PM
sms sex??? Phone and cyber variety are lame enough, but how the fuck do you keep your dick up waiting 5 minutes for the next text, and how long does it take to decipher "i spd lgz 4 u 2 pt ur ck in" and jerk to it?

the_offsprings_monkey
12-07-2005, 07:44 PM
I was more referring to the fact that you're a dumbass who speaks before... hell, you never seem to think, even long after speaking.
I never think when it comes to the BBS, heh why do you think 99% of my post are worthless.

Sunny
12-07-2005, 07:45 PM
OH apparently I was having sms sex with her friend the other night.

AHAHAHAHAH i didnt know that was even possible.

*falls over*

T-6005
I never think when it comes to the BBS, heh why do you think 99% of my post are worthless.
To be honest, I think 99% of your posts are worthless because you're pathetic, unoriginal, and think a lot of yourself.

And Justin - I'm guessing it's easy when your brain goes that slowly.

the_offsprings_monkey
sms sex??? Phone and cyber variety are lame enough, but how the fuck do you keep your dick up waiting 5 minutes for the next text, and how long does it take to decipher "i spd lgz 4 u 2 pt ur ck in" and jerk to it?
Well considering the text was mainly about going to Mcdonalds and the fact it's one of her "friends" I was texting I fail to see why she thinks I could be cheating with her or something.

0r4ng3
12-07-2005, 07:46 PM
What's next, sign language sex?

lolz @ mental image

T-6005
12-07-2005, 07:47 PM

lolz @ mental image
Nah... too visual.

Encrypted sex.

Where you have to break the code to get the message.

Wait.... too hard for Ashley.

All About Eve
12-07-2005, 07:47 PM

Well, first you have to... I mean... what a loser..

All About Eve
12-07-2005, 07:48 PM

lolz @ mental image

Brail sexual suggestions.

T-6005
12-07-2005, 07:48 PM
Brail sexual suggestions.
...thank god you only need one hand, I suppose.

Sin Studly
12-07-2005, 07:54 PM
Roundrobin snailmail group sex?

T-6005
12-07-2005, 07:55 PM
Roundrobin snailmail group sex?
You win - I can't think of anything slower.

I was kicking around Morse Code sex.

the_offsprings_monkey
12-07-2005, 07:57 PM
You win - I can't think of anything slower.

I was kicking around Morse Code sex.
What about e-messenger sex? Now that's fucking slow.

coke_a_holic
12-07-2005, 07:57 PM
Carrier Pigeon Sex where the bird is half blind?

0r4ng3
12-07-2005, 07:58 PM
Message-in-a-bottle sex?

coke_a_holic
12-07-2005, 07:59 PM
Smoke-signal sex.

One wave of smoke: moans
Two waves of smoke: pull out!

Sin Studly
12-07-2005, 07:59 PM
Phone sex? ..... in the Deep South.

0r4ng3
12-07-2005, 08:00 PM
Phone sex? ..... in the Deep South.
I was about to suggest aluminum-cans-attached-by-a-string phone sex, but this'll do.

coke_a_holic
12-07-2005, 08:01 PM
I was about to suggest aluminum-cans-attached-by-a-string phone sex, but this'll do.
That was actually my initial idea before the carrier pigeon one.

XYlophonetreeZ
12-07-2005, 08:01 PM
Pony Express sex. You could fuck the pony when it arrived while reading the message.

coke_a_holic
12-07-2005, 08:03 PM
What about vocal sex from 2 different mountain points?

"TAKES OFF YOUR CLOTHING!"
"WHAT??"
"I SAID, 'TAKES OFF YOUR CLOTHING!'"
"SOMETHING IS BURNING?"
"YES, MY LOVE FOR YOU!"
"WTF, BITCH!"

All About Eve
12-07-2005, 08:03 PM
Messenger smiley sex.

Sin Studly
12-07-2005, 08:04 PM
Sorry, you can't go slower than Southerners talking.

the_offsprings_monkey
12-07-2005, 08:05 PM
Sorry, you can't go slower than Southerners talking.
Ummm is about as south of England as it is possible to go...

All About Eve
12-07-2005, 08:06 PM
Hey, I talk pretty well for a southerner. I had a couple other southerners I've never met before think I'm from California.

coke_a_holic
*slaps forehead leaving handprint in skull*

All About Eve

You just killed all forms of humor in the universe I think.

the_offsprings_monkey
12-07-2005, 08:07 PM
You just killed all forms of humor in the universe I think.
I do it alot.

Jebus
12-07-2005, 08:21 PM
skywriting sex?

Vera
12-07-2005, 08:57 PM
meh, i do it. the difference is that my significant other is not a whiny British fucktard of a cunt.
Yeah, and that you're married to him. I suppose it makes sense in that "What if I die suddenly?"-way but I don't know. Don't think I'd ever do it.

Sunny
12-07-2005, 09:03 PM
hahah haven't thought of the death thing. it's just conventient to call him and be like "hey check my email" if i'm not at the computer, or vice versa. same goes for online bank accounts and stuff.

JohnnyNemesis
12-07-2005, 09:14 PM
COG, TOM, and yay are the paragons of self-pwnage.

T-6005
12-07-2005, 11:28 PM
COG, TOM, and yay are the paragons of self-pwnage.
I officially hate you because you put a cool word like paragon in the same sentence with them.

Vera
12-08-2005, 01:56 AM
hahah haven't thought of the death thing. it's just conventient to call him and be like "hey check my email" if i'm not at the computer, or vice versa. same goes for online bank accounts and stuff.
Do you know his, too? Just curious.

Sunny
12-08-2005, 09:39 AM
of course. i said "and vice versa" ;p

notoriousdoc
12-08-2005, 09:57 AM
Evolutionary sex, you screw your name into a certain generation then your partner reads it

Back in Black
12-08-2005, 10:04 AM
Nimrod In Town']No, it's not a "Plublic" board ... whatever the fuck that is.
HAHA, fucking classic.

_ߥ_vil_
12-08-2005, 02:25 PM
Right,

Kim (and Ash)- You know I love you and all (Kim) but this is pathetic. EVERY DAY you talk to me about Ash hacking your account, avoiding him and him "cheating" on you. If you love each other as much as you claim to do, then it HAS to stop. I love to help but I can't when you are both acting as bad as each other. Kim, You've claimed he threatens you, have some self respect, babe. If you hate it, don't stand it. I know how hard it could be leaving but you have to understand the Ash isn't the only lad in the world. Ash, you complain about Kim chatting up her contacts. Honestly, how could she cheat on you"!!!!! You're suchhhh a gud boyfriend and lyke totally show it!11"!"!" (Extreme Sarcasm)

Mags was right, How can he/she cheat on a msn account? Honestly!

Sometimes, you're as bad as each other!

Love ya Kim xxx

(Dont hate me for this)

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
12-08-2005, 02:26 PM
Shut the fuck up, you stupid twat.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
12-08-2005, 02:27 PM
HAHA, fucking classic.

I am classic.

Nice avatar, by the way.

the_offsprings_monkey
12-08-2005, 02:28 PM
Right,

Kim (and Ash)- You know I love you and all (Kim) but this is pathetic. EVERY DAY you talk to me about Ash hacking your account, avoiding him and him "cheating" on you. If you love each other as much as you claim to do, then it HAS to stop. I love to help but I can't when you are both acting as bad as each other. Kim, You've claimed he threatens you, have some self respect, babe. If you hate it, don't stand it. I know how hard it could be leaving but you have to understand the Ash isn't the only lad in the world. Ash, you complain about Kim chatting up her contacts. Honestly, how could she cheat on you"!!!!! You're suchhhh a gud boyfriend and lyke totally show it!11"!"!" (Extreme Sarcasm)

Love ya Kim xxx

(Dont hate me for this)
Shouldn't you be out making sure that little boy you call a boyfriend ain't trying to stick his penis in some other slut.(apart from you) Cause you are the last person to give any advice.

the_GoDdEsS
12-08-2005, 02:41 PM
The only things Ashley can "hack" are his wrists.

This was gold.

crazy_offspring_gal
12-08-2005, 03:10 PM
Right,

Mags was right, How can he/she cheat on a msn account? Honestly!

Love ya Kim xxx

(Dont hate me for this)

Huni its ok. I wont hate you for this. Life can be a bitch to everyone.

T-6005
12-08-2005, 03:15 PM
Use. The. Fucking. PM. Function. You. Completely. Brainless. Cretins.

the_offsprings_monkey
12-08-2005, 03:22 PM
Or some people can just be bitches in general.

Tired_Of_You
12-08-2005, 03:25 PM
You're so fucking pathetic. Read T-6005's post and follow what he said. No one on the board cares about your stupid problems.

the_offsprings_monkey
12-08-2005, 03:28 PM
You're so fucking pathetic. Read T-6005's post and follow what he said. No one on the board cares about your stupid problems.
I hate three things, French, Canadians and dirty underwear, you fit into 2 of those 3 things.

Tired_Of_You
12-08-2005, 03:31 PM
What does it have to do with what I wrote? Just talk about your stupid little problems somewhere else. Your brain doesn't need to be bigger than a pea to understand this.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
12-08-2005, 03:34 PM
What does it have to do with what I wrote? Just talk about your stupid little problems somewhere else. Your brain doesn't need to be bigger than a pea to understand this.

DUYDE! 111 No!111111111 your a dirty underwer!!!1two

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-08-2005, 03:46 PM
I hate three things, French, Canadians and dirty underwear, you fit into 2 of those 3 things.

I hate insignificant morons who spread their personal shit where it's not wanted. Please respect my prejudice.

the_GoDdEsS
12-08-2005, 03:46 PM
Haha, their shit sounds worse than the bullshit in the advice section of girlie magazines.

coke_a_holic
12-08-2005, 04:07 PM
Haha, their shit sounds worse than the bullshit in the advice section of girlie magazines.
"For added fun, try coating a pinecone in peanut butter and putting birdseed on it! Not only will it look amazing in your room, but it will also give you IMMORTALITY. Please note: this may or may not be the sacred ritual that causes your soul to be given up to the Lord Satan, if your soul is stolen, WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE!"

That's a direct quote from a girlie magazine.*

*May or may not exist