PDA

View Full Version : The day my balls dropped

yay
12-07-2005, 05:00 PM
Today I realised I can no longer talk with a high pitched voice. My voice is deeper, and everyone is now calling me Sir. You may all do the same if you wish.

Seeing as I am now a man in both age and manhood now, you can all start by giving me some respect. Give me priviledges and overall treat me like the God that I am.

Yours Truly King Yay (And his monstrous dropped balls).

BTW, I have a classic piece of comedy on it's way involving Sin Studly. Possibly the biggest or one of the biggest pwnings EVER on this board. Be sure not to miss it. It is 100% Legitimate and could destroy his reputation for being intelligent forever.

BATWT
12-07-2005, 05:01 PM
looking forward to it, sir

yay
12-07-2005, 05:04 PM
looking forward to it, sirI will not let you down.

T-6005
12-07-2005, 05:22 PM
Seeing as I am now a man in both age and manhood now
Unfortunately, your head obviously hasn't caught up.

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-07-2005, 05:38 PM
You know your face?

Yeah, shut that.

Kitten
12-07-2005, 05:44 PM
Today I realised I can no longer talk with a high pitched voice. My voice is deeper, and everyone is now calling me Sir. You may all do the same if you wish.

Seeing as I am now a man in both age and manhood now, you can all start by giving me some respect. Give me priviledges and overall treat me like the God that I am.

BTW, I have a classic piece of comedy on it's way involving Sin Studly. Possibly the biggest or one of the biggest pwnings EVER on this board. Be sure not to miss it. It is 100% Legitimate and could destroy his reputation for being intelligent forever.

Didn't think you could resist spamming for so long. And you were actually doing kind of well.

Drummerguy123
12-07-2005, 05:49 PM
You know your face?

Yeah, shut that.

lol. OMG! Funniest thing I have seen all day!

yay
12-07-2005, 05:50 PM
Didn't think you could resist spamming for so long. And you were actually doing kind of well.This is not spamming. And also, why didn't you tell me I was doig quite well earlier? All as I've been getting is abuse for being a wanker, when I haven't done anything wrong.

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-07-2005, 05:51 PM
Because the only way I'd like to see your balls dropping is into a cement mixer.

All About Eve
12-07-2005, 05:52 PM
Besides TUNB being sexy as usual, this thread is a pit of fail.

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-07-2005, 05:53 PM
Not a fit of pail, as many believe.

AAE, come back to mine. I'll show you the real meaning of genetalic fallage.

Kitten
12-07-2005, 05:54 PM
This is not spamming. And also, why didn't you tell me I was doig quite well earlier? All as I've been getting is abuse for being a wanker, when I haven't done anything wrong.

Because you are apparently 18. I don't feel the need to reward good behaviour in adults to get them to continue doing it.

All About Eve
You know I'm all yours.

Jebus
You know I'm all yours.
I thought you and I had something. :(

All About Eve
12-07-2005, 05:55 PM
I have something with everybody.

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-07-2005, 05:56 PM
You know I'm all yours.

Awesome. Prepare for uber-fallage. The genetalic drop will be immense.

Isolated Fury
12-07-2005, 06:01 PM
Lube?! LUBE?!?!

I didn't get any lube when I gave myself to you!...

No fair...

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-07-2005, 06:02 PM
That's because you said you liked the natural effect. :(

Isolated Fury
12-07-2005, 06:02 PM
Oh god...I'm retarded...

I thought it said, "Prepare for uber-lubage."

Carry on...

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-07-2005, 06:03 PM
There'll be no uber-lubage with you, boy.

Isolated Fury
12-07-2005, 06:04 PM
That's because you said you liked the natural effect. :(
I did like the natural effect.

And by natural effect I meant raping my butthole in the woods...not raping my butthole without lube...:(

All About Eve
12-07-2005, 06:05 PM
lawz u got raped w/ no lube.

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-07-2005, 06:05 PM
I did like the natural effect.

And by natural effect I meant raping my butthole in the woods...not raping my butthole without lube...:(

Fine, fine, you can have lube. But only cheap Vaseline, not the good stuff.

Isolated Fury
12-07-2005, 06:07 PM
Well...I never said I didn't like it.

*winky face*

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-07-2005, 06:08 PM
Whatta Homo!!!

Nicole
12-07-2005, 06:09 PM
*pricks yay's ego with a pin* That's getting way out of hand. Another idiot that can't wait to bring Sin Studly down while at the same time sucks up to him. Like we don't have enough of these characters already.

yay
12-07-2005, 06:23 PM
*pricks yay's ego with a pin* That's getting way out of hand. Another idiot that can't wait to bring Sin Studly down while at the same time sucks up to him. Like we don't have enough of these characters already.I have never sucked up to Sin Studly in any way shape or form. Now please excuse me I am going to go get some Mcdonalds now.

Revolver-2005?
12-07-2005, 06:24 PM

Since you've been used to having tiny balls for most of your life, I must inform you that your new lima bean sized testicles are still in fact...tiny.

All About Eve
12-07-2005, 06:24 PM
I have never sucked up to Sin Studly in any way shape or form. Now please excuse me I am going to go get some Mcdonalds now.

Oh please, you practically have to take your mouth off his ass every time you need to talk.

Jebus
12-07-2005, 06:25 PM
People need to stop discussing Yay and start talking about the best type of lube for butt rapes with other bbs members.

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-07-2005, 06:26 PM
People need to stop discussing Yay and start talking about the best type of lube for butt rapes with other bbs members.

I find fish batter works well.

Isolated Fury
12-07-2005, 06:26 PM
Their own tears.

All About Eve
12-07-2005, 06:27 PM
Who uses lube these days :confused:

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-07-2005, 06:28 PM
Who uses lube these days :confused:

You have to humour the traditionalists.

coke_a_holic
12-07-2005, 07:04 PM
lolz @ yay's lack of a voice change until he turned EIGHTEEN. When did you start puberty, when you were 15? Loserrrrr.

yay
12-07-2005, 07:25 PM
lolz @ yay's lack of a voice change until he turned EIGHTEEN. When did you start puberty, when you were 15? Loserrrrr.If you had a brain, you would notice the sarcastic nature of this thread.

The only thing not false is the Sin Studly pwning. Destined to be remembered as a moment in history on these boards when someone finally pwned the king of pwning himself. It will be posted later today or possibly tomorrow.

coke_a_holic
12-07-2005, 07:27 PM
If you had a brain, you would notice the sarcastic nature of this thread.
I didn't even read the thread, which proves that I have a brain. Anyone with a double digit IQ would skip the dribble you call a post autonomously.

yay
12-07-2005, 07:27 PM
Oh please, you practically have to take your mouth off his ass every time you need to talk.I actually frequently post against him in a lot of my topics. Similiar to what I do with TTIG. I don't suck up to anyone and thats why I'm seen as such a controversial and annoying person.

That_Guy91
12-07-2005, 07:31 PM
You seriously think way too much of yourself.

Jebus
12-07-2005, 07:33 PM
*cough* ahem...

All About Eve
12-07-2005, 07:34 PM
Let's show them how it's done, Jebus.

yay
12-07-2005, 07:34 PM
You seriously think way too much of yourself.I'm actually not self obsessed at all. I know thats hard to believe, but everyone close to me says I have terrible Self Esteem, cause I constantly put myself down. Although on this board, I feel I have to talk myself up as much as I can to try and fit in. Johnny Nemesis is hugely popular and he ALWAYS talks himself up.

That_Guy91
12-07-2005, 07:36 PM
Actually, he talks himself up because he's hugely popular.

Sin Studly
12-07-2005, 08:10 PM
yay, perhaps if you didn't quote people and edit their quotes into "omg i am homosexual etc." and then reply with crap like "Oh, really?", people might actually believe I sent you that pm.

Anyways, even if I did have connections in Sydney, do you really think I'd embarrass myself in their eyes by siccing them on a pathetic loser like you?

T-6005
12-07-2005, 08:13 PM
I actually frequently post against him in a lot of my topics. Similiar to what I do with TTIG. I don't suck up to anyone and thats why I'm seen as such a controversial and annoying person.
I hate to break it to you, but you are not controversial.

Just boring. And mildly annoying.

HornyPope
12-07-2005, 08:15 PM
I hate to break it to you, but you are not controversial.

Just boring. And mildly annoying.

Yeah something like this.

Don't you hate people who think they are relevant?

T-6005
12-07-2005, 08:17 PM
Yeah something like this.

Don't you hate people who think they are relevant?
I don't have enough hate for all of them - so I don't bother.

If I had a dime for every stupid thing one of them had said, though....

I'd have bought a gun and killed them all by now.

HornyPope
12-07-2005, 08:19 PM
I'll let you know i'm using the word "hate" in the least extreme fashion.

T-6005
12-07-2005, 08:20 PM
I'll let you know i'm using the word "hate" in the least extreme fashion.
Yeah, I did get that - but still. That would let them be pretty relevant.

I'm putting this below dropping my fork on the "relevance to the way my day has gone" scale.

Mind you - I get pretty pissed if I drop my fork.

Sin Studly
12-07-2005, 08:20 PM
"Hate" like the piece of dogshit you don't actually step in?

HornyPope
12-07-2005, 08:29 PM
Yeah exactly that and that kind of hate.

Sin Studly
12-07-2005, 10:52 PM
In that case, I hate him too.

By the way, did anybody else notice that when he put a falsified pm from me in his sig he apparantly didn't realise that I know the difference between "your" and "you're"?

JohnnyNemesis
12-07-2005, 11:15 PM
Johnny Nemesis is hugely popular and he ALWAYS talks himself up.

Bullshit. If anything, I talk myself DOWN because people always build me up too much.

The times I talk myself up I'm usually joking or being honest about my good qualities. Same for when I talk bad about myself. I'm either joking or being honest about my bad qualities.

Yeah, that whole "truth" thing. You should try it out sometime, ya might like it. You might need to let go of that "whiny faggot bitch" thing you got goin' for you though. You're just so good at that. Too good! It's time to take it to the next level.

yay
12-07-2005, 11:35 PM
In that case, I hate him too.

By the way, did anybody else notice that when he put a falsified pm from me in his sig he apparantly didn't realise that I know the difference between "your" and "you're"?It was your mistake, not mine.

JohnnyNemesis
12-07-2005, 11:37 PM
No one believes you. And even if it WAS a real PM, you'd still look like an idiot. What, are we supposed to admire your defiant stance against the incredibly scary beast that is Sin Studly? What, is "try and stop me, asswipe" supposed to be an accomplishment?

Newsflash: nonretards on the BBS stand up to him every day, and they don't need to fantasize about it by fabricating Private Messages.

wheelchairman
12-08-2005, 12:30 AM
Yeah Johnny really isn't Captain Ego here. At least not unjustifiably. He gained the love of the bbs by simply being himself and being honest. He didn't try and fit into anyone's perceptions and he calls other people out when he disagrees with them, so there is a difference.

And what's the whole stigma of standing up to Justin? If you argue with him intelligently he'll do the same. And his only threats to me have been of a violent sexual nature. Which are kinda flattering.

wheelchairman
12-08-2005, 12:32 AM
And one more thing, Yay, what's with the fixation on being a man?

Your balls dropping don't make you a man, the religious right of ascension into manhood doesn't, and nor does the law, nor does sex. It's very much a definition of how you percieve yourself. And I honestly don't see why you think about it? You are what you are. I'm only a year older and I really don't think of it. So why are you so obsessed?

yay
12-08-2005, 12:42 AM
Yeah Johnny really isn't Captain Ego here. At least not unjustifiably. He gained the love of the bbs by simply being himself and being honest. He didn't try and fit into anyone's perceptions and he calls other people out when he disagrees with them, so there is a difference.

And what's the whole stigma of standing up to Justin? If you argue with him intelligently he'll do the same. And his only threats to me have been of a violent sexual nature. Which are kinda flattering.But look I try and say what I believe and I get shouted down and called a moron.

T-6005
12-08-2005, 12:44 AM
But look I try and say what I believe and I get shouted down and called a moron.
But look you say retarded things that you believe and get shouted down because you're a moron.

wheelchairman
12-08-2005, 12:44 AM
Because you lie, fabricate and make demands. Show me where you wrote something you truly believe and then people called you a moron. And then I will tell you why they did.