PDA

View Full Version : Without Knowing

Offspring7
12-07-2005, 04:24 PM
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b66/CharmedChica63/336062441_l.jpg

Without knowing this girl, what do you think of her?

sKratch
12-07-2005, 04:29 PM
Too young.

belen1979
12-07-2005, 04:30 PM
I like her eyes

adRi
12-07-2005, 04:37 PM
I like her eyes
Yup!! she has nice eyes ^^

I think she's a funny person...

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-07-2005, 04:39 PM
That's some big poutiness going on.

Jebus
12-07-2005, 04:40 PM
is this one of those trick questions where it turns out she's a guy?

All About Eve
12-07-2005, 04:40 PM
is this one of those trick questions where it turns out she's a guy?

I was wondering that too.

Offspring7
12-07-2005, 04:43 PM
No, she is not a guy. But keep discussing, I'm interested in what you have to say about it. And I don't know her directly, so feel free to make negative comments as well.

belen1979
12-07-2005, 04:44 PM
Now I want to know why you're asking... Yeah, I'm too curious... Even with stupid things, but I can't help being that too much curious... WHY DO YOU WANT TO KNOW??!!!

All About Eve
12-07-2005, 04:45 PM
Well she still has a slightly manly shape to her face.

Offspring7
12-07-2005, 04:46 PM
Now I want to know why you're asking... Yeah, I'm too curious... Even with stupid things, but I can't help being that too much curious... WHY DO YOU WANT TO KNOW??!!!

I'll tell later.

belen1979
12-07-2005, 04:47 PM
I live in Spain... Now it's almost 02:00h. I'll have to go to bed soon... DAMN!!! Hehehehe

Jebus
12-07-2005, 04:47 PM
had some sort of face surgery?

belen1979
12-07-2005, 04:48 PM
^^ Why do you think that? Or are you just asking? o_0

EDIT: If I were her and had surgery on my face I would do that nose... LOL

Jebus
12-07-2005, 04:49 PM
I'm just guessing. There's nothing particular that strikes me as fake on her face.

belen1979
12-07-2005, 04:51 PM
I don't think she did. I don't like that nose... It took all my attention when I saw the photo... Not big or anything... Just strange...

All About Eve
12-07-2005, 04:51 PM
Are you considering her for a lesbian lover?

Sunny
12-07-2005, 06:12 PM
she looks cute and fun... nice eyes, yeah.. i take it she likes water/the beach, she's wearing a bathing suit.. therefore she's gotta be fun in some way.

needs a facial treatment. ;/

i don't see her facial expression as a pout, wtf?

this is a pout:

http://www.maoxian.com/images/200411/mori.jpg

Telekinesis
12-07-2005, 06:25 PM
She has really nice hair, also she has eyes slightly like mine and lots of people say I have cool eyes, mine sometimes change colour though, sometimes their blue, sometimes their green

yay
12-07-2005, 06:32 PM
she looks cute and fun... nice eyes, yeah.. i take it she likes water/the beach, she's wearing a bathing suit.. therefore she's gotta be fun in some way.

i don't see her facial expression as a pout, wtf?

this is a pout:

http://www.maoxian.com/images/200411/mori.jpg^^That girl is gorgeous. The one that the author of this thread wants us to rate is average.

Sin Studly
12-07-2005, 07:02 PM
She looks like a fat halfcaste nigger with bleached hair.

Offspring7
12-07-2005, 07:22 PM
The girl in the photo is a fake, a phony, a hypocrite, however you want to call it. She thinks so highly of herself because she has all the right friends in all the right places. She acts like she absolutely adores everyone, but what she doesn't know is that people can see right through her. Sunny, apparently she is fun, but I'll never know because personally, I don't want to be friends with someone who represents themselves differently, but are the completely opposite. The correct term to describe this "beauty" is perfection among most people who clamor to get her attention. It seems to me that society is based on a person's physical appearance a lot more than personality. It has always been that way, and will likely never change. My point is, this girl is nothing more than a hypocrite who thinks extremely high of herself, but she is accepted on account of her "perfect" face value.

PinkRoxMySox92
12-07-2005, 07:22 PM
If that's her kid, I;d call her a slut.

All About Eve
12-07-2005, 07:23 PM
The girl in the photo is a fake, a phony, a hypocrite, however you want to call it. She thinks so highly of herself because she has all the right friends in all the right places. She acts like she absolutely adores everyone, but what she doesn't know is that people can see right through her. Sunny, apparently she is fun, but I'll never know because personally, I don't want to be friends with someone who represents themselves differently, but are the completely opposite. The correct term to describe this "beauty" is perfection among most people who clamor to get her attention. It seems to me that society is based on a person's physical appearance a lot more than personality. It has always been that way, and will likely never change. My point is, this girl is nothing more than a hypocrite who thinks extremely high of herself, but she is accepted on account of her "perfect" face value.

Awww:(. I still say she's manly, if it helps.

XYlophonetreeZ
12-07-2005, 07:25 PM
Disappointed. Thought she was gonna either a) a trannie or b) like 13 or something. Instead you just posted a pic to bitch about someone you don't like? I think I speak for the vast majority of the boards when I say: we don't care. We've never met the bitch. Find a better way to deal with your problems than whining on a public message board. I might suggest ignoring her.

Rancid_Guyxxx
12-07-2005, 07:26 PM
I don't know what her body looks like, and sometimes that can change a whole lot. If I were to judge her face, I would say it isn't all that great. I've seen worse though. Offspring7 what is her body like?

Sin Studly
12-07-2005, 07:28 PM
Wait, "perfect" face value? She's ugly as shit. If I woke up next to it I'd buy a gun and kim myself.

0r4ng3
Disappointed. Thought she was gonna either a) a trannie or b) like 13 or something. Instead you just posted a pic to bitch about someone you don't like?
Seconded. I was expecting a bigger twist to the story.

All About Eve
Disappointed. Thought she was gonna either a) a trannie or b) like 14 or something. Instead you just posted a pic to bitch about someone you don't like? I think I speak for the vast majority of the boards when I say: we don't care. We've never met the bitch. Find a better way to deal with your problems than whining on a public message board. I might suggest ignoring her.

Hey, chill a bit. As long as she's not whoring about her feelings, she's fine. I'm sure you've used or atleast sided with the argument 'if you're not interested don't post'. She's just telling her opinion; not being a postbitch like yay, back in black, etc.

Offspring7
12-07-2005, 07:38 PM
Oh, I don't hate her. I don't dislike her, either. I was just trying to make a point about face value. I wasn't trying to bitch, she was just the perfect example to use. She's only 15, and no that is not her kid, but I have strong suspicions that she is not a virgin.

Sunny
12-07-2005, 07:39 PM
If I woke up next to it I'd buy a gun and kim myself.

aaahahha zomg kim!

T-6005
12-07-2005, 07:40 PM
Oh, I don't hate her. I don't dislike her, either. I was just trying to make a point about face value. I wasn't trying to bitch, she was just the perfect example to use. She's only 15, and no that is not her kid, but I have strong suspicions that she is not a virgin.
May I ask - and what would it mean if she wasn't a virgin?

That's the most ridiculous way to judge character I've ever heard of.

XYlophonetreeZ
12-07-2005, 07:47 PM
I'd apply "stop crying" here. If she wants to talk about how beauty dictates much about a person's social status, fine. That's relatively interesting. But she should have been more direct if that was her purpose. This thread just seems to be a bitching outlet about someone irrelevant to us. And it's SO easy to talk shit about people online that it almost always reveals weakness in dealing with one's own problems.

And I even sort of meant to help her. If she feels the need to post this on a message board full of strangers, it shows that she's abnormally preoccupied with something that almost certainly is not a huge deal.

All About Eve
12-07-2005, 07:49 PM
I'd apply "stop crying" here. If she wants to talk about how beauty dictates much about a person's social status, fine. That's relatively interesting. But she should have been more direct if that was her purpose. This thread just seems to be a bitching outlet about someone irrelevant to us. And it's SO easy to talk shit about people online that it almost always reveals weakness in dealing with one's own problems.

And I even sort of meant to help her. If she feels the need to post this on a message board full of strangers, it shows that she's abnormally preoccupied with something that almost certainly is not a huge deal.

I agree with the more direct part, I'm just saying don't treat her like a toad such as yay.

Sin Studly
12-07-2005, 07:50 PM
I was going to say pretty much what XYlophonetreeZ did, but seriously, I'm still bowled over by the fact that heinous warthog is supposed to be attractive. She has a greek-moustache and looks like a halfcaste boong.

If the pic from Offspring7's avatar was her, then she's infinitely hotter than that rank and foul beast of the pit.

All About Eve
12-07-2005, 07:51 PM
If the pic from Offspring7's avatar was her, then she's infinitely hotter than that rank and foul beast of the pit.

I was actually going to suggest her changing back to it.

XYlophonetreeZ
12-07-2005, 07:55 PM
I'm just saying don't treat her like a toad such as yay.

I don't. With yay I would favor posting advice such as "puncture many holes in your scrotum with a power drill." With Offspring7 I've just giving occasionally harsh constructive criticism about the way she deals with her problems.

Offspring7
12-08-2005, 03:32 AM
I don't. With yay I would favor posting advice such as "puncture many holes in your scrotum with a power drill." With Offspring7 I've just giving occasionally harsh constructive criticism about the way she deals with her problems.

Ughhhh....You're so frustrating! Its nice and all that you were trying to help me, but not when you don't understand the point of what I was trying to do. It is NOT a problem to me. I was just trying to prove a point.

And that was me in my avatar, I'll change it back after Christmas because right now I want my politically correct Christmas avatar.

Izie
12-08-2005, 03:47 AM

Most definitely.

But she does have pretty eyes.

Not Ozymandias
12-08-2005, 03:48 AM
http://i500.nopdesign.com/skins/wallpaper/Sea_Captain.jpg

Yarr, she's not attractive.

Vera
12-08-2005, 04:04 AM
Wow, what a fucking dumb thread. I'm sorry, but I don't see that much of a point here. You see someone's face, ONE PICTURE, of course there's no way of telling what she's like in real life or what her personality is like. Mind you, it could also be a very bad picture. I have a feeling she'd be more attractive in real life.

So.. the point is she's an awful bitch, but what most of us thought was that she was pretty or not all that attractive. Sunny said she could be a fun person.

I like you fine, Tiph, but I don't see the relevance here at all. I also don't think it's cool to post pictures of random folk you know online without their permission. Especially on message boards, it's a bit different to c/p a link to a picture to someone on an instant message convo but posting a picture and inviting people to critisize her looks is overall pretty uncool.

Nina
12-08-2005, 08:33 AM
I agree...it was actually the first thing I thought. You shouldnt be posting pictures of other people, ANYWHERE, unless you have their okay.

Sunny
12-08-2005, 10:29 AM
Ya know, what bugged me about this thread from the very beginning is that it was really apparent you were posting a picture of a "stereotypically pretty blonde preppy popular girl" and wanted to hear negative comments.

:/

Vera
12-08-2005, 10:30 AM
Well, at least no one called her a chav.

T-6005
12-08-2005, 10:30 AM
She's quite unattractive, I think.

Maybe it's just that picture.

Sunny
12-08-2005, 10:32 AM
vera - true dat.

frankly, had Offspring7 made a thread about how significant looks are, and how screwed up that is, i don't think anybody would've complained... and people would actually provide valuable insight.

but no. oh well. meh.

T-6005
12-08-2005, 10:33 AM
^I agree with that.

Sin Studly
12-08-2005, 11:06 AM
Stereotypical pretty blonde girl?

What the fuck is wrong with you people? What's wrong with your eyes?

Vera
12-08-2005, 11:07 AM
Justin, we get that you think she's ugly. We care even less than the original poster.

Sin Studly
12-08-2005, 11:13 AM
It's not just that I think she's ugly.

It's that I can't understand, by any stretch of the imagination, how anyone could possibly disagree with me on this one. Shit, I can sort of understand how women find that big ugly frog with the broken nose (Gerard Depeudeux or whatever) attractive, in a way, but this I can't understand.

So it's confusing enough for me that you call her attractive. But when you call her 'stereotypically' attractive... I mean... are we somehow looking at different pics? What the fuck?

T-6005
12-08-2005, 11:13 AM
Justin, we get that you think she's ugly. We care even less than the original poster.
but but but.... She really is fugly.

Vera
12-08-2005, 11:21 AM
Sigh. I'm so glad you guys aren't shallow or anything. I'd analyze this chick's appearance if
a) I gave a shit
b) I had some special desire to look at her photo again

re:b - I don't.

Sin Studly
12-08-2005, 11:24 AM
I've never claimed to be anything but shallow.

Vera
12-08-2005, 11:25 AM
Yeah, but you never claimed to be obsessive over some fugly teenager's looks and this board's concept of aesthetics, either.

JohnnyNemesis
12-08-2005, 11:30 AM
I agree with Justin. That girl is 100% hideous.

I also agree with everything Vera said earlier. I'm very disappointed that Offspring7 made this thread...

Anya82
12-08-2005, 11:36 AM
Oh, I don't hate her. I don't dislike her, either. I was just trying to make a point about face value. I wasn't trying to bitch, she was just the perfect example to use.
uhmm... do you have skin problem or something?

is something wrong with your face?

Why do you keep whining about how people comment on her face?

And how do you want us NOT to comment on her face if you post a gigantic pic of it?

how do you expect us to make negative comments about a person we don't know??

did you want us to say "oh, yeah, The girl in the photo is a fake, a phony, a hypocrite, however you want to call it. She thinks so highly of herself because she has all the right friends in all the right places. She acts like she absolutely adores everyone, but what she doesn't know is that people can see right through her. Apparently she is fun, but I'll never know because personally, I don't want to be friends with someone who represents themselves differently, but are the completely opposite. The correct term to describe this "beauty" is perfection among most people who clamor to get her attention. It seems to me that society is based on a person's physical appearance a lot more than personality. It has always been that way, and will likely never change. My point is, this girl is nothing more than a hypocrite who thinks extremely high of herself, but she is accepted on account of her "perfect" face value."

JohnnyNemesis
12-08-2005, 11:39 AM
Oh holy God look at Sunny's new avatar. How the fuck can anyone be so attractive? Seriously, it's intimidating. Fuck you, Magdalena. It aint fair.

Sin Studly
12-08-2005, 11:41 AM
Yeah, but you never claimed to be obsessive over some fugly teenager's looks and this board's concept of aesthetics, either.

I'd be just as obsessively confused if everybody started claiming water was dry and the sky was yellow.

Vera
12-08-2005, 11:44 AM
I'd be just as obsessively confused if everybody started claiming water was dry and the sky was yellow.
Ever seen a sunset?

Sorry, I'm being annoying.

Sunny
12-08-2005, 11:55 AM
justin, for the love of jesus. you might not find her attractive, and frankly i wouldn't hit that either, but fact is, she's tan, blonde, long hair, looks thin, and has nice green eyes. And generally looks like a preppy Abercrombie&Fitch popular girl that everyone loves to hate.

Which is why I expected Offspring7 to bust out with some bitter and angry rant. And sure enough, she did.

ricky - <333333333 zomg!

Sin Studly
12-08-2005, 12:26 PM
But her face is godawful ugly, and she doesn't look "tan" so much as halfcaste boong, with those facial features. She looks more like she should be asking to cadge a smoke or two dollars off me than she looks like a 'prep'.

T-6005
12-08-2005, 12:36 PM
Sunny, I honestly completely disagree with you on her looking thin. I think she looks anything but.

Megs
12-08-2005, 12:39 PM
Meh, i'd ignore her and carry on with my life.

Blue_Dragon
12-08-2005, 01:14 PM
Wait, "perfect" face value? She's ugly as shit. If I woke up next to it I'd buy a gun and kim myself.
HAHAHAHAHA!!!
exactly

JohnnyNemesis
12-08-2005, 06:14 PM
ricky - <333333333 zomg!

<33333333333 zomg to you too, lady. But yeah, you're unreasonably hot. Fuck.

the_GoDdEsS
12-08-2005, 06:29 PM
Ugly skin, a bit fattish, terrible nose and the expression on her mouth looks retarded. She's absolutely nowhere near pretty, most likely nowhere near average either, to look at it objectively.