PDA

View Full Version : Please Come To Switzerland!!!

The_Killer
12-08-2005, 07:53 AM
:(
I bought my first CD of the Offspring this summer, and then in 1 month I've bought the others! They are the best of the best! Unfortunately I missed their concert in Winterthur! :mad: I'm idiot!!!! :eek:
I will listen my heros live!!!! But I can't go out of switzerland or nord italy! PLEASE OFFSPRING !!! COME HERE !!!!

platinumpt
12-09-2005, 08:40 AM
I'm idiot!!!! :eek:
I second that.

pretty_fly_white_guy858
12-09-2005, 09:21 AM
Quit your fucking baby ass whining. They wont come to wherever because your bitching about it. Maybe you should view the threads that say how they will not come to the area your bitching about. Just shut the hell up. Your whining doesnt change a single thing.

chraschi
12-14-2005, 07:06 AM
Quit your fucking baby ass whining. They wont come to wherever because your bitching about it. Maybe you should view the threads that say how they will not come to the area your bitching about. Just shut the hell up. Your whining doesnt change a single thing. You should shut up freak!!! WTF makes you so sure that The Offspring won't come to this area again huh?!? He is an Offspring Fan from Switzerland and he wants them to play there again... Whats so wrong about that??? Of course his thread don't change a thing but WHO THE FUCK CARES?!?! So keep your mouth shot!! Damn Fucker!!!

PS: I wär schwär o drfür dassi nomau id Schwitz chöme mann!!! Bi z WInterthur gsi... Huuuere geil gsi... (understand it or forget it... Its Swiss German)

pretty_fly_white_guy858
12-14-2005, 01:34 PM
Hahahahaa. How old are you? Youve been on the forums what..a day? And your already starting shit? Look, you learn something after being on the forums over a year..OFFSPRING DOESNT COME TO VENUES WHEN PEOPLE BITCH AND COMPLAIN. So YOU shut the fuck up.

Ferret
12-14-2005, 02:42 PM
so what if they aren't gonna show up, there's no need to get hostile to him just cause he's making a request. maybe you could've explained that they wont turn up instead of being a complete mother fucking dickhead and rip him apart like you did.

Did you ever consider that being on the forums for over a year means that YOU HAVE NO LIFE!!! Other than computer what do you do with your life? Do you play an instrument? Do you hang out with your friends? Have you ever had a girlfriend? Do you have a job? Maybe I'm wrong, but someone like you strikes me as a geeky little shit who gets bullied at school/work and makes up for it by acting like the big hard-man when he comes online just cause the people he takes his frustration out on cant come round to his house, drag him outside, and beat him to within an inch of life.

chraschi
12-14-2005, 04:37 PM
Hahahahaa. How old are you? Youve been on the forums what..a day? And your already starting shit? Look, you learn something after being on the forums over a year..OFFSPRING DOESNT COME TO VENUES WHEN PEOPLE BITCH AND COMPLAIN. So YOU shut the fuck up.Do you really think I'm impressed of your fuckin' thousand posts?? You're right, I'm new in here! But I only needed 2 minutes to realize that you are an **** idiot! So whats the deal?? Ferret says it just right! I think you make yourself up by dismissing other users in the forums!! So shut up and let the other users write their posts without your stupid comments!

Cheers!!