PDA

View Full Version : The edit of The Godess(Anarchy Thread)

NOAMR
12-09-2005, 06:06 AM
I've made a post in the Anarchy thread, which was edited by the Godess, she just had done everything away, and changed it by 'I am an idiot'. This post was just a normal post about the subject, not any different from the many others I've made. I feel this as a harm of my freedom of speech, I haven't done anything wrong in that post which I schouldn't have said/ didn't belong there. I don't wonna talk about the content, whether anarchy is good or not, I know you don't like it and think it is ridiculous, that's your opinion, and you have the freedom to think so, but you schould respect other peoples opinions, and as a mod, don't let you lead by your ideas and convincion. All opinions schould be tolerated.
How can you exally be objective(which you schould be as a mod), if you clearly make value judgements of people, say they are an idiot. You reveal your policy of inequality by it. I don't give a shit you typ that message, I probably am an idiot, and you probably have found it very funny seeing me saying it(just like some people like it to quote someone and typ another message, stupid, but rather harmless).

wheelchairman
12-09-2005, 06:29 AM
Use Paragraphs!

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-09-2005, 07:31 AM
This ain't no democracy, boi.

the_GoDdEsS
12-09-2005, 09:58 AM
Mainly due to extremely repetitive content. This Thread is Gay already explained it well. It's just the same stuff over and over again.

platinumpt
12-09-2005, 09:59 AM
^Why didn't you just deleted it then?

Vera
12-09-2005, 11:02 AM
This ain't no democracy, boi.
This isn't dictatorship, either.

NOAMR
12-09-2005, 11:03 AM
The only reason why I said the same things over and over again was cuz the same questions were asked over and over again. If everybody had problems with it, that wouldn't happen. There are a lot of people who haven't read the whole topic, and so ask a question that was allready asked and answered. I'm always so friendly to answer it. If you don't think it is interesting, if you're tired of it, just stop checking the thread. But if you still ask a question, I'll always try to answer it, and if you can exally use something I allready spoke off, I'll have to speak about it again. I can tell lots off things about anarchy, but it's always the same question of 'what with violence etc' that come back.

Sin Studly
12-09-2005, 11:47 AM
Lolz, you don't have freedom of speech. This is reality, not anarchy. Get used to it (and cry yourself to sleep).

Sin Studly
12-09-2005, 02:19 PM
Isn't it always the way. I don't even know why anarchists bother espousing their stupid views, because any actual movement will always end like...

Anarchist ; anarky is teh propr way to b coz then evry1 wud be happy an thrd be no crimes an coz thr wud be n opresun

Fascist ; Shut up.

Anarchist ; liek no i wont shut up u shut up i hav fredum of speeech so i can say whateva u fashist fuck u

Fascist ; *arrests/censors/hangs anarchist*

End of anarchist movement. I think Sim's actions were actually a brilliantly subtle argument against anarchism, the best argument against it to have surfaced in the thread. I mean, you can regurgitate your ridiculous and stupid views all you like, but your opinions really do mean nothing, and Sim proved that.

NOAMR
12-12-2005, 05:06 AM
Well, that's the problem exally, that no-one even wanted to seriously think about what anarchism is, but instead just laugh with it and say stupid biasms again and again. Well, there were sometimes people who sayed something interesting, and that were I think my most interesting posts, since it brought a new dimension.

And I think The Godess has shown the opposit point, that repression doesn't really help. When I had seen that edit, I felt really really angry, and I felt like I almost wanted to spam, scream all that anger out and say 'fuck you, I won't let you kill my words', posting and posting. I haven't done that(I'm not a spam-sort). She had better just pm'ed me, if it was really just cuz I posted too much the same. Do you think I would understand that by just that edit? No, I would have just feeled oppressed, and I would have done it even more.

platinumpt
12-12-2005, 05:10 AM
I don't approve her behavior, she shouldn't have edited your post and humiliated you. However, you're actually acting like an idiot.

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-12-2005, 07:44 AM
This isn't dictatorship, either.

Yeah, because we all totally act like horrific dictators.

Sin Studly
12-12-2005, 02:32 PM
And I think The Godess has shown the opposit point, that repression doesn't really help. When I had seen that edit, I felt really really angry, and I felt like I almost wanted to spam, scream all that anger out and say 'fuck you, I won't let you kill my words', posting and posting. I haven't done that(I'm not a spam-sort).

If you spammed, it would have been deleted. See, repression works.

NOAMR
12-13-2005, 04:11 AM
If you spammed, it would have been deleted. See, repression works.

Then I would have just felt more anger, and I would have more spammed and done other things to irritate the mods. I would feel more and more oppressed and horrible, and the mods too, since they have to delete all that posts and read all the insults. That will bring us both down(and maybe I'll be down first, but that isn't so important), while it could just be fixed with a simply pm.

Sin Studly
12-13-2005, 05:21 AM
They would have enjoyed deleting your spam. You're worthless, and have no power, and nobody is going to pm you. Admit it.

Little_Miss_1565
12-13-2005, 07:25 AM
That will bring us both down(and maybe I'll be down first, but that isn't so important), while it could just be fixed with a simply pm.

If you choose to spam, etc. more because you didn't receive one PM--which would be moot now, since the reasons for the action have already been given in this thread--then that is your choice, and it would be dealt with accordingly. Threats like this do not intimidate anyone.

NOAMR
12-14-2005, 05:06 AM
If you choose to spam, etc. more because you didn't receive one PM--which would be moot now, since the reasons for the action have already been given in this thread--then that is your choice, and it would be dealt with accordingly. Threats like this do not intimidate anyone.

I'm not saying I'm going to pm, idd, I allready received a reason(not from a mod btw), it isn't intimidation, just saying that repression do not help. I won't do it because I didn't receive a pm, but because of the mod-abuse of The Godess, you don't just delete a post withou any explanation, if it is a normal post.

And Sin: just spamming will maybe not help, but if you start to terrorize someone(which, dear mods, I'm not going to do), insult 'm all the time, just tell him his weaknesses over and over again, the self esteem of that authority will go down too. I've seen that happen allready, authorities usually feel like it's their duty to do all kinda things, even if they are bad, they are often slaves of rules(even if they made them themselfs). But they don't really want to harm someone, to be a bad man, to have a bad image, so if they see they do, that will suely confuse and hurt.

Sin Studly
12-14-2005, 06:42 AM
You're an idiot.

Little_Miss_1565
12-14-2005, 08:17 AM
I'm not saying I'm going to pm, idd, I allready received a reason(not from a mod btw), it isn't intimidation, just saying that repression do not help. I won't do it because I didn't receive a pm, but because of the mod-abuse of The Godess, you don't just delete a post withou any explanation, if it is a normal post.

Hate to break it to you, but this is not a democracy. This website and its bandwidth is owned by The Offspring, and run by a company whom the band has hired. This company has asked the moderators to deal with problems.

I think what Goddess was saying with that deletion is that it wasn't just a normal post.

the_GoDdEsS
12-14-2005, 11:12 AM
Seriously, go out with your girlfriends and watch some sad movie and cry somebody deleted you on a public message board. Did not get an explanation? Oh no? Read more properly. I've said repetitive content. I stand by that. And I can't be bothered to PM everybody to tell them I deleted or edited their post.

ninthlayer
12-14-2005, 01:30 PM
I don't see why you're even explaining yourself to this guy, you have no need/reason to.

NOAMR
12-16-2005, 04:49 AM
My post wasn't exacly the same as others, I posted some new elements in it I tought(you have deleted it, so I don't know anymore:)). And there is a big different with someone who posts spam for laughing, who knows he's wrong, and so know it can be deleted, and a post like me who wasn't meant for hurting, and where nothing much was wrong with, or not clearly. It doesn't help to just delete that post, since then it is just repression and anger-bringing. If someone can't know ,or if there is a chance he won't know ,why his/her post was deleted, you schould pm it or just give an explanation in the edit.
And not because this is not a democratic choosen system, that you can do whatever you want. you schould take your responsibility, try to make it better and not worse. And btw, this isn't really ruled by the band members or the company who owns this.
Ow, and I'm a girl, so remember that next time you wonna talk about me.

Sin Studly
12-16-2005, 10:26 PM
You're an idiot. Stop posting.

JoY
12-18-2005, 02:15 PM
if the shit deleted had been repeated a million times, thus is still in 999.999 other posts, I don't see what the fuss is about.

NEXT.