PDA

View Full Version : Funny CPR Stories

Offspring-Fanatic
12-09-2005, 07:50 PM
alright, today in health class, we learned how to do CPR (what fun! :rolleyes: ) and this is a funny story, about a girl in my class (she's a sophomore), and what she did with the manakin.

alright, so she's with the manakin (let's say her name is..."Janie"), and "Janie", being the one to do her health project on LGV, starts to have to much fun and starts making out with the manakin. then, "Janie" says she should check for circulation and do compressions with her tongue, and then starts licking the manakin's...uh, nipples. (guys, I'm being totally serious here, this really happened today!) then at the end of class, she starts making out with it again, and uh, takes it a step further. after that, she doesn't even santize it.

any funny learning-how-to-do-CPR stories from you guys?

wheelchairman
12-09-2005, 07:54 PM
You suck at lying.

Offspring7
12-09-2005, 07:56 PM
Offspring-Fanatic, thats nothing new. Everybody does stuff like that with the CPR manequins.

Offspring-Fanatic
12-09-2005, 07:57 PM
You suck at lying.

dude, I'm not lying...this actually happened in my second period class today! I don't make up crap on here, I'm pretty honest about everything.

Jebus
12-09-2005, 07:57 PM
any funny learning-how-to-do-CPR stories from you guys?
oh yeah, we all have interesting learning-how-to-do-CPR stories and and learning-how-to-disassemble-bombs-right-when-it's-about-to-explode stories. It's quite common.

Offspring-Fanatic
12-09-2005, 07:58 PM
Offspring-Fanatic, thats nothing new. Everybody does stuff like that with the CPR manequins.

sure, but after class do they start humping the manekins?

Offspring7
12-09-2005, 08:01 PM
Not just the manequins, but the infant one.

Offspring-Fanatic
12-09-2005, 08:03 PM
Not just the manequins, but the infant one.

aha...thats...um, different. we're learning how to do CPR on babies on monday, wonder what "Janie" will do, but yeah, "Janie" was actually sticking her tongue in the manekin's mouth, it was gross, yet hysterical.

Offspring7
12-09-2005, 08:06 PM
Well, sounds like poor Janie should probably get a gun since she is so ugly she can't get any from actual boys and has to use the manequins provided in your Phys. Ed. class.

All About Eve
12-09-2005, 08:07 PM
Well, sounds like poor Janie should probably get a gun since she is so ugly she can't get any from actual boys and has to use the manequins provided in you Phys. Ed. class.

[/p.w.n.t.]

Offspring-Fanatic
12-09-2005, 08:13 PM
Well, sounds like poor Janie should probably get a gun since she is so ugly she can't get any from actual boys and has to use the manequins provided in your Phys. Ed. class.

actually she's very pretty, and she had three dates to homecoming. and It's health class, where you learn about diseases, the respiratory system, bones, muscles, and all that other crap

All About Eve
12-09-2005, 08:15 PM
actually she's very pretty, and she had three dates to homecoming. and It's health class, where you learn about diseases, the respiratory system, bones, muscles, and all that other crap

Whore =/= pretty. Nice boobs =/= pretty. Also, who cares what class it was? You got pwnt.

Offspring-Fanatic
12-09-2005, 08:18 PM
Whore =/= pretty. Nice boobs =/= pretty. Also, who cares what class it was? You got pwnt.

not really. i was just clarifing things up. techically, it was just something i said. i will not post her picture for her privacy, but she is on my myspace, if you can somehow pick out which one she is.

WebDudette
12-09-2005, 08:24 PM
Hell, I did that one the tour of my high school I'am not even in the class. Not only that but the Black manequin because everyone was neglecting him.