PDA

View Full Version : tecno shit

igniton/pyro
12-10-2005, 09:47 AM
do you like this kind of "music"? i hate it! worst fucking shit ever made :mad:

Megs
12-10-2005, 09:48 AM
unfortunately, we don't wish to hear your complaints.

Spork
12-10-2005, 09:49 AM
Fucking choke threadstarter.

That_Guy91
12-10-2005, 09:49 AM
i'm trying to remember why i actually voted.

Megs
12-10-2005, 09:50 AM
where's the option "shut up you fucking 'tard" ?

igniton/pyro
12-10-2005, 09:50 AM
i got the idea when i saw offspring fans thrad

Conspiracy of One
12-10-2005, 09:51 AM
You're asking a forum mostly of european's, what do you expect the results to be?

That_Guy91
12-10-2005, 09:51 AM
yes, because we all just love offspring fan.

adRi
12-10-2005, 10:47 AM
with "tecno".. do you mean all the electronic music or only techno?
Because if the poll is about electronic music in general, I must say that I like goa, makina oldschool, hardtrance and some hardcore songs...

There are great styles, which aren't sucking. (but shit is everywhere ... )

offspring fan
12-10-2005, 11:01 AM
tecno suck ass. worst shit ever

arak0r
12-10-2005, 11:04 AM
with "tecno".. do you mean all the electronic music or only techno?
Because if the poll is about electronic music in general, I must say that I like goa, makina oldschool, hardtrance and some hardcore songs...

There are great styles, which aren't sucking. (but shit is everywhere ... )

holy shit, i was about to point out that techno is just a sub genre of a rather huge genre. and someone else pretty much already pointed it out <3 <3 <3

Sunny
12-10-2005, 11:07 AM
first of all, it's TECHNO, you moron cunt.

second of all, what the fuck do you mean? hardcore? industrial? trance? synthpop? goth?

thirdly, shut the fuck up, no one cares.

Sunny
12-10-2005, 11:07 AM
holy shit, i was about to point out that techno is just a sub genre of a rather huge genre. and someone else pretty much already pointed it out <3 <3 <3

ha crap you guys beat me to it.

0r4ng3
12-10-2005, 11:59 AM
I'm voting "Yes, it's awesome", because I don't want to share opinions with you people.

wheelchairman
12-10-2005, 12:00 PM
I've discovered that if I dance for like 2 hours, I can just go to the bar and then get free water. WORD!

Also, certain discotheques have cheaper booze than bottled water. So nice it is to just be an ordinary alcy. Although I avoid clubs like the plague usually.

the_GoDdEsS
12-10-2005, 12:01 PM
I don't mind much when I'm under influence.

Tizzalicious
12-10-2005, 12:01 PM
Let's go and dance the night away?

I like Electro.

Punky Dudess
12-10-2005, 12:19 PM
Hardcore is the love of my life. It's the only thing I'm into right now. So many talented musicians to choose from. It's energising and catchy.

Endymion
12-10-2005, 12:35 PM
i listen to a lot of stuff with electro/synth elements, but i guess it wouldn't even be considered related to "techno" (see, eg: the locust).

SkyRocker
12-10-2005, 12:40 PM
Techno becomes boring nowadays because of the repetitive stuff. When it comes to melodic songs, it can be really really entertaining.

T-6005
12-10-2005, 12:44 PM
I'm a huge fan of softer electronica when I'm sober, and I love techno when drunk and trance when high.

Sticking with what other people have said, I'm speaking in generalizations, but there's a lot more to it.

offspring fan
12-10-2005, 12:49 PM
o my god. 9 pepole thinks its awsome. burn in hell.....

Punky Dudess
12-10-2005, 12:51 PM
Offspring fan - you utter pleb. Leave people to enjoy their music. Jesus Christ, don't be so fucking narrow minded.

T-6005
12-10-2005, 12:53 PM
o my god. 9 pepole thinks its awsome. burn in hell.....
Nice to see someone who's refreshingly open-minded.

I won't go on about how your musical taste is probably limited to a tiny part of one genre comprised of about 12 bands that all sound exactly the fucking same, and how you probably pin a huge genre to those bands, not realizing that you've got the musical taste of a retarded catfish.

If you can't accept that other people like other forms of music, you really aren't deserving to have others be subject to your opinions. Short-sighted and badly worded as they are.

offspring fan
12-10-2005, 12:53 PM
Offspring fan - you utter pleb. Leave people to enjoy their music. Jesus Christ, don't be so fucking narrow minded.
tecno is not music

Punky Dudess
12-10-2005, 12:54 PM
Then what is it?

offspring fan
12-10-2005, 12:55 PM
Then what is it?
coputer noise

Endymion
12-10-2005, 12:56 PM
so... would it have to be ALL "computer noise" to be techno, or what if it was "computer noise" and a guitar?

Punky Dudess
12-10-2005, 12:56 PM
No. NO NO NO NO NO...no.
There are plenty of talented musicians that have to make hardcore. They still play the notes that make the sounds. The samples are created by actual musical intsruments. They vocals are real.
The only thing that has been altered is the tonality via the computer.

T-6005
12-10-2005, 12:57 PM
coputer noise
I can send you two mp3 files of "computer noise" that you will admit is music.

It's not techno, but it is computer noise.

And this is all aside from the fact that techno is music, you dumbass. It's got rhythm, melody, variety and repetition. Just because it doesn't appeal to your redundantly boring taste in music doesn't mean it ISN'T.

offspring fan
12-10-2005, 12:58 PM
so... would it have to be ALL "computer noise" to be techno, or what if it was "computer noise" and a guitar?
sometimes....

offspring fan
12-10-2005, 12:59 PM
I can send you two mp3 files of "computer noise" that you will admit is music.

It's not techno, but it is computer noise.

And this is all aside from the fact that techno is music, you dumbass. It's got rhythm, melody, variety and repetition. Just because it doesn't appeal to your redundantly boring taste in music doesn't mean it ISN'T.
it all got almost the same rhythm, melody, variety and repetition

Endymion
12-10-2005, 01:01 PM

ditto for the ramones and most of pop-punk in general.

T-6005
12-10-2005, 01:02 PM
That's just completely untrue.

You obviously have no idea whatsoever what you're talking about. So stop having opinions on this.

offspring fan
12-10-2005, 01:04 PM
i bet pepole that makes tecno use 5 to 10 minuts on it. just repeating the same shit all the time

T-6005
12-10-2005, 01:06 PM
i bet pepole that makes tecno use 5 to 10 minuts on it. just repeating the same shit all the time
FACT - I can write you a pop-punk song in the 2 1/2 minutes it takes for me to sing and play it.

offspring fan
12-10-2005, 01:08 PM
FACT - I can write you a pop-punk song in the 2 1/2 minutes it takes for me to sing and play it.
shure.................

offspring fan
12-10-2005, 01:11 PM
one more thing i hate abaot tecno is those sick twisted woises thay are singing whit.and then thay also just repeat the same shit all the time

T-6005
12-10-2005, 01:12 PM
shure.................
I've no idea why I'm still trying to convince you that you're wrong. You quite clearly are, but your ability to completely ignore the obvious has served you well in keeping your idiotic concept of techno.

Techno does not take 5-10 minutes to write. It consists of fade-ins, fade-outs, different melodies and song structure is usually fairly rigorous. There are hosts of other things that also come into consideration, but they vary.

I'm not saying there's not crappy techno out there - there is. But all I have to do for a standard punk song is play A, F, C and G in varying muted and unmuted patterns and add lyrics about girls and I've got a standard punk song.

Please tell me you can understand the parallel I'm drawing here.

offspring fan
12-10-2005, 01:17 PM
I've no idea why I'm still trying to convince you that you're wrong. You quite clearly are, but your ability to completely ignore the obvious has served you well in keeping your idiotic concept of techno.

Techno does not take 5-10 minutes to write. It consists of fade-ins, fade-outs, different melodies and song structure is usually fairly rigorous. There are hosts of other things that also come into consideration, but they vary.

I'm not saying there's not crappy techno out there - there is. But all I have to do for a standard punk song is play A, F, C and G in varying muted and unmuted patterns and add lyrics about girls and I've got a standard punk song.

Please tell me you can understand the parallel I'm drawing here.
tecno is only made on a music program on a computer. about putting your hands in the air and dance all night.
and i dont even like pop punk

Endymion
12-10-2005, 01:21 PM
tecno is only made on a music program on a computer. about putting your hands in the air and dance all night.
a) no it isn't
b) yes you do

offspring fan
12-10-2005, 01:23 PM
a) no it isn't
b) yes you do
a) yes it is
b) no i dont

Sunny
12-10-2005, 01:23 PM
Offspring IS pop punk, for the love of god.

offspring fan
12-10-2005, 01:24 PM
Offspring IS pop punk, for the love of god.
thats just some songs

Cejus
12-10-2005, 01:33 PM
This is delirious. You are actually forbidding him to dislike techno.
I was about to say the same thing. Everyone has the right to have its own opinions about music. It's alright if he hates techno.

Personally, I do enjoy techno-music (anything but 'House'). But I don't own any techno album, all I've listened to are the songs they play the most at discos' :( Could someone mind naming some good techno artists? (I prefer trance and hardcore techno).

adRi
12-10-2005, 02:05 PM
Cejus, these are some of my favourite groups ;)

Infected Mushroom
Nexus 6
Kai Tracid
Brain
Blue Planet Corporation
Cherrymoon Trax
Plastic Enemy
Cocooma
Marco Bailey
Gollum
Rexanthony
Emmanuel Top
The Infinity Project
Aldus Haza
RMB
Mandala
Cores
Front 242
Megabeat
Cosmic Baby

And I could continue, but... xD

Jebus
12-10-2005, 02:29 PM
I like music with some techno influences but I'm not much of a fan of full fledged techo.

ditto for the ramones and most of pop-punk in general.

quoted for truth.

arak0r
12-10-2005, 02:35 PM

christ youre fucking stupid. dont bother trying to explain anything to this idiot

igniton/pyro
12-10-2005, 03:12 PM
one more thing i hate abaot tecno is those sick twisted woises thay are singing whit.and then thay also just repeat the same shit all the time
that is so true! it looks like offspring fan is the only smart guy here

0r4ng3
12-10-2005, 03:14 PM
I can understand how you don't like techno, but stop making fools of yourselves because of it. Of all people, punk/pop-punk fans should not call anything repetitive.

T-6005
12-10-2005, 03:17 PM
This is delirious. You are actually forbidding him to dislike techno.
Not so much - simply forbidding him to make such a broad judgement when he clearly has not the slightest idea what he's talking about.

igniton/pyro
12-10-2005, 03:19 PM
Not so much - simply forbidding him to make such a broad judgement when he clearly has not the slightest idea what he's talking about.
LOL! yes he do. tecno sound the same all the fucking time. stupid computer noises. you guys are just pathetic

T-6005
12-10-2005, 03:26 PM
LOL! yes he do. tecno sound the same all the fucking time. stupid computer noises. you guys are just pathetic
You really are unbelievably dumb, aren't you?

For one, it's TECHNO.

For another (I'm in an accomodating mood today, but that's rapidly vanishing with the sheer amounts of stupidity in this thread), techno is based on a beat. It's MEANT to repeat. It has quite a bit of variety, but of COURSE it repeats.

Never mind this - my good mood has evaporated. It's not the fact that you don't like techno that annoys me - it's that you resort to stupid comments such as "it sucks" or "it's just computer sounds" to make your "points". You obviously have no hope of ever digging yourself out of the cesspit of idiocy you currently inhabit.

igniton/pyro
12-10-2005, 03:29 PM
You really are unbelievably dumb, aren't you?

For one, it's TECHNO.

For another (I'm in an accomodating mood today, but that's rapidly vanishing with the sheer amounts of stupidity in this thread), techno is based on a beat. It's MEANT to repeat. It has quite a bit of variety, but of COURSE it repeats.

Never mind this - my good mood has evaporated. It's not the fact that you don't like techno that annoys me - it's that you resort to stupid comments such as "it sucks" or "it's just computer sounds" to make your "points". You obviously have no hope of ever digging yourself out of the cesspit of idiocy you currently inhabit.
hahahahahaha. that is the most stupid thing i have read today!
It's MEANT to repeat! that is just stupid and irritating! how can you like somthing that just repeat all the time. god you are stupid

arak0r
12-10-2005, 03:31 PM
this has to be some kind of troll

0r4ng3
12-10-2005, 03:31 PM
I bet you're not even reading what he has to say. I bet you're just calling him stupid for the heck of it.

T-6005
12-10-2005, 03:32 PM
how can you like somthing that just repeat all the time
Here's sort of an offhand question that doesn't have any bearing on this... but do you like rock music?

More specifically, bands like The Offspring and Green Day?

igniton/pyro
12-10-2005, 03:34 PM
Here's sort of an offhand question that doesn't have any bearing on this... but do you like rock music?

More specifically, bands like The Offspring and Green Day?
i like offspring not green day

T-6005
12-10-2005, 03:37 PM
i like offspring not green day
If there's no repetition in The Offspring's music, then there's no repetition anywhere.

igniton/pyro
12-10-2005, 03:39 PM
If there's no repetition in The Offspring's music, then there's no repetition anywhere.
what the hell are you talking about

T-6005
12-10-2005, 03:40 PM
what the hell are you talking about
Oh, methinks it's pretty clear what I'm talking about. You bitch about not liking music with repetition, then have the gall to like The Offspring, of all bands.

Let me tell you, little one - there is a mass of repetition in the Offspring's music.

igniton/pyro
12-10-2005, 03:42 PM
Oh, methinks it's pretty clear what I'm talking about. You bitch about not liking music with repetition, then have the gall to like The Offspring, of all bands.

Let me tell you, little one - there is a mass of repetition in the Offspring's music.
but tecHno is just repetiton all the time!

XYlophonetreeZ
12-10-2005, 03:42 PM
coputer noise
Guess what? Rock isn't really music because most of it uses electric guitars. Everyone knows that music can't have electricity in it, duh.

Actually nothing today is music because the musicians BUY instruments that already make sounds FOR them. What a bunch of gay sellouts. The only real band is the Blue Man Group because they use original instruments. Long live the Blue Man Group: they're not gay.

igniton/pyro
12-10-2005, 03:46 PM
Guess what? Rock isn't really music because most of it uses electric guitars. .
o my god you are stupid! Rock isn't really music because most of it uses electric guitars!?!? that is the most stupid thing ever there is a big difrens betven computer noises and electric guitar! :rolleyes:

XYlophonetreeZ
12-10-2005, 04:05 PM
It's just as valid an argument as "coputer noise" not being real music, it's just a question of where you draw the line.

Endymion
12-10-2005, 05:29 PM
satire is lost on the idiots.

i have stuff that's all "computer noises" but it's not techno. wolf eyes anyone?