PDA

View Full Version : okay i tried it....

Megs
12-10-2005, 10:55 AM
i tried going on another forum. but it didn't work. whatsoever. it doesn't have the whole....ness of this forum. i don't get it! was it the set-up,the members, the posts? i mean , huh? ahwell, looks like i'll be sticking around here for a while.

the_GoDdEsS
12-10-2005, 10:56 AM
Megs, what's with all these threads? Was this one really necessary?

Megs
12-10-2005, 10:57 AM
i'm sorry, but i'm major pissed off with the fact that i can't talk to anyone at the moment, seeing as hardly any of my contacts are online :mad: apoligies forthwith.

Megs
12-10-2005, 10:59 AM
okay then maria, just for the love of you :p

the_GoDdEsS
12-10-2005, 11:54 AM
You people are lame.

Nirushika6789
12-10-2005, 01:27 PM
I like you Megs but these threads really have got to stop...espiecially when they are pointless

dont take this personally...im just saying

Nirushika6789
12-10-2005, 01:34 PM
Nirushika, you live in Ulster or so yo usay? could yo uhelp me out?
erm...sure.. i live near Dungannon

now I'm only 14 so i may not know much about the subject you want to ask but ask away and if I dont know ill ask my mum or dad... :rolleyes:

Nirushika6789
12-10-2005, 01:57 PM
Don't go ask your parents, tis about terrorism...
haha ok ok im going to try and answer this in parts

Actually I need some first-hand info about decommissioning. Do you folks really think they're for real?

the decommissioning... i think on face value they are real but there will always be break away societies that will continue to go on...probably for the wrong reason too...not to free Ireland but out of spite because the original IRA gave up (btw I'm a Catholic so i have a different opinion from the Protestant opinion)

How come the Omagh bombing melded the whole country in such a way? Did you use to have that 9pm curfew because of it? Do you still live in fear of bombings by continuity IRA or Real IRA?

erm...im not sure what you mean by 'melded' could you explain then i might be able to answer your question
but i never had a 9pm curfew...

Do you still live in fear of bombings by continuity IRA or Real IRA?

thats a question that everyone will have a different answer to...
those socities are now fighting for the wrong reasons...they aren't even fighting...they are corrupt...now its all about getting as much money as possible.. They know drug dealers but instead of stopping them they take a cut of their money and leave it at that...so, No i dont fear anymore because the gangs are a joke. (yes i called them gangs.)

way you've lived thru the bombs..

erm..i didnt live through the bombs..im 14 remember...but my mum and dad did and i know that it was a scary time because well they told me. Sometimes they would be going out to a disco and someone would shout 'GET DOWN' and they would have to jump to the ground to insure they weren't shot...so im guessing ,from them, that it was scary but they lived through it and they are still here today :D

do you believe that terrorism actually helped things calm down more easily than it would have (the rancours would never have melted otherwise). .

ah ok...
as i said before on face value it calmed things down but the more things calmed down the more 'tear away' organisations popped up. When it settled in one way, the tension increased in another way

Now the situation isnt that bad, there is no bombings etc...but the IRA that were fighting for our freedom gave up and basically thats a big let down and is looked down on by Catholics

I'm aware this is controversial, I'm sorry to be so blunt.

its no problem
as i said I'm only 14 so im sorry if this didnt help you :(...

feel free to ask anymore questions if you like and ill try my best

Nirushika6789
12-10-2005, 02:27 PM
was that helpful?

Nirushika6789
12-10-2005, 03:24 PM
dude...wtf...did i just answer all those questions to not even get an answer to whether it was helpful or not?!

jeez :( :(

Nirushika6789
12-10-2005, 03:43 PM
Nirushika! WAIT

Yes it helped, of course it did, I had no insight in the matter at all! Whether or not those gangs, as you said, are corrupt, I cannot tell for sure; leastwise you're telling me they're not preparing a major bombing, so that's corruption on a small scale.
You never had a curfew? Strange, I thought you had.... second-hand reports...

nope i never had a curfew thats a load of bull..i just asked my mum...

I didnt live through the bombings, i couldnt have im only 14. i said to you at the start that i didnt live through the bombings
but my parents did and they have told my brother and I all the stories ... sometimes in the car when we are bored or just to tell an interesting story so all that info is still first hand..from my parents and some is from me too

One more question: basically, the IRA carried all your hopes, so you think it let you down? What about Sinn Fein? What's the relation?
Well...Sinn Fein and the IRA are really the same thing...Sinn Fein is the political side to the IRA IMO. A lot of IRA members are Sinn Fein Supporters.

And yes as most Catholics or irish republicans will tell you...the IRA were what all of those people were hoping to free us but instead of helping us they backed down and decided to fill their pockets with money. the hungerstrikers were depending on the IRA and Sinn Fein when they gave their lives and the IRA and Sinn Fein sold out...they gave up the struggle!

EDIT : Btw My name is Sheree so you can call me that...its easier to write and say lol.. Nirushika is my middle name

Nirushika6789
12-10-2005, 03:47 PM
Over in france it's almost midnight, so maybe she's gone to bed?
no but i seen she was online and she never replied...thats why i said...if i seen she was offline i wouldnt have said anything

anyways shes replied now

Nirushika6789
12-10-2005, 05:35 PM
yea sorry i keep mentioning im 14 but you said again that I wasn't there at the time when i clearly stated at the top...and also i said i might not know much :o but anyways...

Nirushika6789
12-10-2005, 05:37 PM
your father, not you the 14 year-old teen use to keep that minute of silence after Omagh?
erm...i dont know but i'm pretty sure they did...like to show there respect or something. After most big incidents like that there is a moments silence to show respect etc

Nirushika6789
12-11-2005, 08:29 AM
Okay!

Thank you so much for taking time to answer my questions. A 14 year-old Northern Irishman should off to bed, now, I think! What's your mother thinking about?

Thanks again, see ya! In case I need further help, I'll pm you or post in this very thread. Ciao!
haha I'm a girl....

i forgot to tell you earlier when you said 'he' lol

Nirushika6789
12-11-2005, 09:03 AM
Oh, dear! *hand over mouth* my apologies... I couldn't guess your sex from your first name, sorry...
haha I thought Sheree was an obvious girls name but ah well

Nirushika6789
12-11-2005, 09:17 AM
Now you mention it, it does sound obviously feminine, but at the time, what with my writing in the wee hours, & my being rather worried about the amount of work I'd have to read by Monday, the idea that you could be a girl didn't even cross my mind.

Sincere apologies, cocotte!
haha no worries

dalaksta
12-11-2005, 12:50 PM
Megs, what's with all these threads? Was this one really necessary?
If I were her I would say no.

Megs
12-11-2005, 12:51 PM
meh, this thread is oooooooooooooooooooooooold. if you think it's pointless, then why the fuck did you bump it?

its one fine day
12-12-2005, 01:17 PM
You people are lame.

i second that

Megs
12-12-2005, 01:22 PM
Gah! quote my above post then you fucking retard! :mad: