PDA

View Full Version : Famous Last Words

Sin Studly
12-10-2005, 02:46 PM
Match the last words up with the person who gave them. PM me your answers, I guess, so as not to ruin the game for others. No cheating.

1) Such is life.

2) Pardonnez-moi, monsieur.

3) Friends applaud, the comedy is over.

4) That is funny. (whilst looking at his feet)

5) Josephine...

6) And now, O priests, I take my leave of you; all the elements of
being are transitory. Work out your salvation with diligence.

7) I am still alive.

8) Let not poor Nelly starve.

9) It is accomplished.

10) I must go in, the fog is rising.

11) Shoot straight, you bastards. Don't make a mess of it.

12) All my possessions for a moment of time

13) Just shoot, you coward. You are only killing a man!

14) I'm in pain.

15) Why do you weep? Did you think I was immortal?

16) Go on, get out! Last words are for fools who haven't said
enough!"

17) Shoot me in the chest.

18) They couldn't hit an elephant at this dist...

19) Crito, I owe a rooster to Asclepius. Will you remember to pay
the debt?

20) Where is the left foot sock? Is it under the chair?

21) I told u I was hardcore

22) My wallpaper and I are fighting a duel to the death. One or other of us has got to go

23) You give me electric chair. I no afraid of that chair! You one of capitalists. You is crook man too. Put me in electric chair. I no care! Get to hell out of here, you son of a bitch... I go sit down all by myself... Viva Italia! Goodbye to all poor peoples everywhere!... Lousy capitalists! No picture! Capitalists! No one here to take my picture. All capitalists lousy bunch of crooks. Go ahead. Pusha da button!

24) Let me go to the Lord. Amen.

25) Lord help my poor soul.

arak0r
12-10-2005, 02:49 PM
they all sound like something maria would say in everyday conversation

though i know 13 is che

0r4ng3
12-10-2005, 02:49 PM
they all sound like something maria would say in everyday conversation
Except for 21, of course.

XYlophonetreeZ
12-10-2005, 02:50 PM
You forgot these last words:

This is my final goodbye. My 38 is loaded and ready to fire. Peace out everybody. \m/(><)\m/

HornyPope
12-10-2005, 02:53 PM
I know most of them because i've seen them at "famous last words" websites. Otherwise it's practictly impossible to guess. Unless you gave the context, or at least the time frame.

But some are obvious and were passeed through tme. Che Guevera, Napoleon, Marie Antoinette, Socrates.

Sin Studly
12-10-2005, 02:54 PM
though i know 13 is che

PM, you stupid fat fuck. Are you blind or just illiterate?

arak0r
12-10-2005, 02:56 PM

or i dont care enough to read what you said before the actual last words?

HornyPope
12-10-2005, 02:58 PM

Doesn't fucking matter. It's impossible to guess them unless you have heard them before. Only exception is maybe Napoleon, who actually whispered the name of his wife. For others, you cannot possibly look through centuries for one famous person to whom these words could have been attributed.

Sin Studly
12-10-2005, 03:01 PM
Well, of course they're impossible to guess, but I assumed people would have heard of at least some of them. 9. for instance, is the most famous person, most famous death, and most famous last words on the planet.

HornyPope
12-10-2005, 03:05 PM
I was thinking more like 19 because of the comic nature of the phrase, which helped it spread and gain popularity.

Then #2 has been possibly in every single essay about Marie Antoinette, and maybe the communsts would have heard of the Marx quote.

Another very famous one you forgot is Nelson but thats more fiction I suppose.

Sin Studly
12-10-2005, 03:06 PM
Louis XIV's last words are in there, and I quite liked them. They were fitting.

Sin Studly
12-10-2005, 03:09 PM
Horatio Nelson? Meh, I liked Pitt the Elder's better.

wheelchairman
12-10-2005, 03:10 PM
The Marx one is pretty famous. At least among Marxists I think. I always thought it was amusing.

HornyPope
12-10-2005, 03:11 PM
The Che too. And Trotsky's maybe.

Sin Studly
12-10-2005, 03:12 PM
Trotsky ain't in there.

HornyPope
12-10-2005, 03:13 PM
I know, I meant among communists.

XYlophonetreeZ
12-10-2005, 03:15 PM
Out of that list I only know Jesus Christ, Charles II and Oscar Wilde.

arak0r
12-10-2005, 03:15 PM
Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit.

personally i think those would be the most famous last words ever.

Sin Studly
12-10-2005, 03:22 PM
The John 19:30 version is better known, that's the version I used.

Sin Studly
12-10-2005, 03:27 PM
How do you know what his last words were? It's just as likely they were arakors version, or "My father, why have you forsaken me", or even something that was never even written into the bible.

I just used the most famous version.

Offspring7
12-10-2005, 03:34 PM
How do you pronounce #2 because I have a strong suspicion that I might have heard that before?

HornyPope
12-10-2005, 03:34 PM
Jesus didn't speak Greek, unless i'm missing something. It's not like im familiar with his biography. It's just the apostles or Christian cunts recording his life centuries later who wrote the scrolls in Greek.

Sin Studly
12-10-2005, 03:38 PM
Seeing as how the only surviving accounts were written several centuries after Jesus died, nobody can know for sure what his last words were. So shut up, Maria.

wheelchairman
12-10-2005, 03:38 PM
Jesus didn't speak Greek, unless i'm missing something. It's not like im familiar with his biography. It's just the apostles or Christian cunts recording his life centuries later who wrote the scrolls in Greek.
From what I've read he could speak Greek. But I lent my book away so I can't double check this. It's a vital part of his story at some point I think.

Sin Studly
12-10-2005, 03:40 PM
Yeah, I'm pretty sure he could speak Greek, but his main language was Arameic(sp)... even so, he died two thousand years ago, so any accounts of his death can't be held as the gospel truth.

So yeah, shut the fuck up, Maria. We're not accusing you of lying, we're accusing you of being an idiot.

HornyPope
12-10-2005, 03:42 PM
He was a fucking Jew. I wouldn't be surprised if the aristocracy or the academics spoke Greek between themselves, but he was neither, so why would he? I always suspected that this was just an positive spin of a character they gave him centuries later.

HornyPope
12-10-2005, 03:43 PM
IT WAS THE LANGUAGE USED FOR GENERAL CONVERSATION & COMMERCE.

No it wasn't.

Would you pray check your facts before you accuse me of LYING?

That:

So yeah, shut the fuck up, Maria. We're not accusing you of lying, we're accusing you of being an idiot.

Tired_Of_You
12-10-2005, 03:45 PM
It is possible that Jesus spoke Greek, but like someone has already said it happened 2000 years ago, so it might not even be his real last words.

wheelchairman
12-10-2005, 03:47 PM
He was a fucking Jew. I wouldn't be surprised if the aristocracy or the academics spoke Greek between themselves, but he was neither, so why would he? I always suspected that this was just an positive spin of a character they gave him centuries later.
I think as a child, one of his teachers was insistent he learn Greek. Of course it could just be a positive spin, although the book I read was written by an atheist. Or a Christian who believed the jewish religion formerly had 3 Gods.

Sin Studly
12-10-2005, 03:54 PM
Absolutely no question about that. A wonder some don't know that for a fact.

When it comes to things that happened 2,000 years ago, with the oldest surviving records being about 1600-1700 years old, phrases like "absolutely no question about it" and words like "fact" really don't apply.

Shut the hell up, Maria.

HornyPope
12-10-2005, 03:56 PM
I suggest you research it, first. and hang your head when you come back.

You're a dumb, pretentious bitch. Don't for one second think you can have a higher ground on me and patronize me in the event I make one mistake.

As far as Jesus' life, I said from the start, I don't know. I'd like to read it but between arguing here and doing stuff and waiting to take a shower already so I can go out and watch the Habs game, I don't have much time. But this much is irrelevant. Maybe Jesus was taught Greek by one of his teachers like WCM, said. I don't know. I can check facts and form my opinion later.

What i'm really suprised about is the claim that Jews in Judea spoke Greek at the time. I'm just missing the link when it happened. Has Alexander's conquest really left such an effect of Hellenesism on Jerusalem and the area?

HornyPope
12-10-2005, 04:20 PM
Because all that he spoke was recorded by foreign people, often centuries later, with an interest to spin it in whichever way it was convenient for them? Not to mention that the bible was a PRODUCT TO SELL TO THE MASSES.

So far my results on the Greek question are inconclusive. I knew there were factions that embraced the pro-Roman Hellenic culture--what I find out it was larger than I anticipated--but the general populace was ultimately devoted to Aramaic and Hebrew values. Ergo, i'm damn sure the Jewish, though not ignorant of the Hreek, waren't very keen to conversate in this language.

Sin Studly
12-10-2005, 04:24 PM
I will ask only one question: how do you account for Jesus's saying: "I am the alpha & the omega"...

... if he didn't speak Greek?

Did Jesus write the bible? No? Then shut your mouth, you stupid pretentious whore.

HornyPope
12-10-2005, 04:25 PM
Did you know that the Nazis really spoke English between them and occasionaly tried to fake the pronounciation to liken it to German?

... what? Didn't you like watch the movies?

the_GoDdEsS
12-10-2005, 04:28 PM
Not like it matters, whores make Jesus weep.

wheelchairman
12-10-2005, 04:32 PM
As far as Jesus goes, Whores were part of the spectrum of society he is most known to catering to. Mariam, was a former whore, for example. Whores and tax-collectors.

Sin Studly
12-10-2005, 04:36 PM
Did you know that the Nazis really spoke English between them and occasionaly tried to fake the pronounciation to liken it to German?

... what? Didn't you like watch the movies?

Don't forget that they'd throw in common German words that all English-speaker recognise, like "Guten tag", "Verboten" and "Schnell"

HornyPope
12-10-2005, 04:39 PM
I don't buy it. The anti-Hellenic league in Judea was far greater in numbers, and it showed in strugles. The Roman garrison in Jerusalem was defeated a many times and often troops from Syria were brought to wage war against the popular Jewish resistance.

The Hasmonean had a larger entourage among the people.

Then the fact that Herod was unpopular in Judea and seen as a Roman puppet, and that even marrying a Hasmonea was unsuccessful, and that even Roman special treatement couldn't pacify the people clearly shows that the popular opinion was bent against the occupiers.

HornyPope
12-10-2005, 04:54 PM
The Romans came and remplaced the Seleucids. Same shit, different pile. Maybe the Jews in Antioch and Damascus and communities northern of that were less reluctant to embrace Hellenic values, but I do not believe it was the common language within the defunct Jewish kingdom.

I was going to say those sources are probably based on Flavius Josephus (Yosef Ben-Matityahu) in his "War of the Jews" recounts of the 1st century in particular, but then I realized even his, heavily pro-Roman story was originaly written in Aramaic, then translated to Greek.

HornyPope
12-10-2005, 05:31 PM
"It has been universally acknowledged by virtually everyone who has studied the matter that “Greek was the lingua franca of the Graeco-Roman world and the predominant language of the Roman Empire.”17 Because it was the language of the Empire, it held a place of prestige in that it dominated the political, educational, and economic environment even of Palestine itself. “This means that there would have been cultural, social and especially linguistic pressure to learn Greek in order to communicate broadly within the social structure.”18 Furthermore, evidence continues to increase regarding the strong influence of the Greek language and culture in lower Galilee, the region where Jesus grew up. Highlighting the evidence of Hellenistic influence in Galilee is the fact that Matthew refers to that region as “Galilee of the Gentiles.”19 Jesus’ hometown, Nazareth, was located just four miles from the largest Galilean city, Sepphoris which was a Hellenistic-Roman city where the Hellenistic culture, not Judaism, was dominant."

etcetc... just a random link... not from Maria the stupid, pretentious bitch, but from a scholar who, if I'm not mistaken, answers to the name of Corey Keating. Sorry, I don't have his number.

That caught me a little off-guard for a second and being forced to make a quick reply I wasn't able to cross-check the reference properly... but now I google your essay and it appears your main source is... A TERM PAPER FROM A PHOENIX UNIVERSITY STUDENT? (
http://www.ntgreek.org/SeminaryPapers/Evidence%20from%20History%20and%20the%20Gospels%20 that%20Jesus%20Spoke%20Greek.pdf)

His entire bibliography is composed of works with titles such as "language of the new testatement" which just begs to be a propaganda work for an institution or another. This is already assuming that he read some 10 books he listed in the bibliography section, which is laughable... because we all know university students. Not a master or professor... just a fucking student.Morever, most of the titles hadn't returned anything relevant on either google or amazon. Half of the listed reference is just essays and seminars. The most famous book of the bunch is ranked 555 000th in sales rank (among books) on amazon.com . So much for intellectual worth.

YOU ARE A FUCKING, STUPID, PRETENTIOUS, WHORE.

HornyPope
12-10-2005, 05:39 PM
Among non-Jews, maybe? Jewish settlements are not to be confused with erected Hellenic cities.

HornyPope
12-10-2005, 05:42 PM
Arakor: I apologize on the part of Fenton for calling you a fat fuck. He didn't mean it he just flew off the handle.
HAaahahahahaha

Sin Studly
12-10-2005, 05:45 PM
No, I meant it.

HornyPope
12-10-2005, 06:01 PM
And you cannot "convince" me because at this point you've exhausted all your knowledge on the issue. You seek to capitalize on the Greek greatness of ancient times because your father was apperantly Greek, though not without a Turkish mix undoubtly, so you've read up information about the Hellenic world and combined with basic knowledge on the New Testatement you pump yourself up and go argue your points on the message board when you take a break from flirting with ugly, fat twelve year olds and writing emails to guys in far away lands who, bluntly put, laugh at your existance. Remember when you argued over Wilde and Poe with anyone who as much as manifested in interest in the authors? Stupid pumpous bitch.

I admited from the start I don't know a damn about Jesus because I haven't as much as read a full page of the new testatement (i am pretty fluent in the old however - try me). Nor am I particulary knowledge of the Jewish social and cultural life during Jesus' lifetime, but i'm generally aware of their social make up and I won't let you push on me essays of university morons in the form of "undisputed facts".

Sin Studly
12-10-2005, 06:13 PM
which doesn't alter the fact that in galilee at the time when jesus lived, the jews... spoke... greek...

Back up your 'undisputed facts' with a source that isn't a uni student's thesis.

HornyPope
12-10-2005, 06:14 PM
I wouldn't have any information on specific regions within the Jewish land, but given that Galil is has since forever been a region of mountains and elevated terrain, ergo very very stratigic ground for any occupying force, I wouldn't be a bit surprised if the Greeks and the Romans chassed off any unloyal Jewish elements to the southern lands. So that is a very unproprtionate presantation, and in no way reflects the Jewish people as a whole.

Sin Studly
12-10-2005, 06:31 PM
Maria ; admit you're wrong. Admit you've had your shit ruined. Admit you're worthless.

Blue_Dragon
12-10-2005, 06:39 PM
hahaha the funniest thing said to me as yet... not the funniest said about me, though... the prize is aragorn's... I mean arakor's...

you've 2 hands, do the search yourself, like a grown-up. let's not indulge in personalities, shall we? hahaha you're such a boorish oaf with no manners... I wonder how you mom educated you...
You annoy me.
I hate you.

All About Eve
12-10-2005, 06:40 PM
Blue Dragon: you're an idiot, go away.

Duskygrin: you're the one trying to prove a point, why should he be the one to look it up? I'm sure you have two hands as well.

Conspiracy of One
12-10-2005, 06:42 PM
I wonder how you mom educated you...
I wonder how your mother educated you.

Blue_Dragon
12-10-2005, 06:44 PM
Blue Dragon: you're an idiot, go away.
why? becuz i expressed my opinion?

All About Eve
12-10-2005, 06:45 PM
why? becuz i expressed my opinion?

No, becuase you did it in a retarded way and you were not contributing to the conversation at all.

Conspiracy of One
12-10-2005, 06:46 PM
thk u!

would u bozer to correckt zat sentence as wel?

Don't act so stupid, because we all know you're not. When you post like this all of us intelligent people cringe.

XYlophonetreeZ
12-10-2005, 07:02 PM
thk u!

would u bozer to correckt zat sentence as wel?
Off subject and not meant to offend, but I find it kind of funny that you're typing that way to express mock-stupidity while the whole "z" in place of "th" thing is stereotypical of a French accent. And judging by the fact that I used to have a French stepfather, it's a fairly accurate stereotype.

XYlophonetreeZ
12-10-2005, 07:10 PM
not meant to offend

dumbass.

http://www.americarx.com/discpic/159566.jpg

Human
12-10-2005, 07:30 PM
http://www.americarx.com/discpic/159566.jpg
lolz. pwn3d

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-10-2005, 07:33 PM
We say "with all due respect" so we don't get the emails.

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-10-2005, 07:36 PM
You can send emails by phone?

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-10-2005, 07:37 PM
Yes, and you can use msn messenger on your phone.

Methinks Maria's emails would cost too much.

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-10-2005, 07:37 PM
you've got chimp's wit. you really do. to tunb.

I'd rather be a witty chimp than a deluded frog.

XYlophonetreeZ
12-10-2005, 07:38 PM
Barely registered my presence? You do realize that the rest of your post contradicts this, right?

The only times I've "dissed" you are when I've laughed along with the rest of the board. I don't give enough of a shit about what you do to argue or anything, and I'd like to be able to point out a friendly observation about your post without being called a dumbass. How the fuck was this a diss anyway? It was a lighthearted comment about the French accent.

XYlophonetreeZ
12-10-2005, 07:42 PM
Off subject and not meant to offend, but I find it kind of funny that you're typing that way to express mock-stupidity while the whole "z" in place of "th" thing is stereotypical of a French accent. And judging by the fact that I used to have a French stepfather, it's a fairly accurate stereotype.
Is anyone else enough of a fucking psycho to think this sounds offensive?

All About Eve
12-10-2005, 07:42 PM
no it wasn't. you're a phoney. it really sounds offending. acknowledge you're a hypocrite -not to me, to yourslef- & quit talking to me.

Your FACE is is offending. [/lame]

Really Maria, you're never going to get anywhere if you can't laugh at yourself once in a while. He wasn't out of line at all, it's just a simple comment, no worse than how the French always say Americans don't know cheese or chocolate well.

All About Eve
12-10-2005, 07:44 PM
my face is offending? ignore me. I won't be missing you.

Read the rest of my post, that was just a simple joke that wasn't even an actual insult.

Human
12-10-2005, 07:45 PM
Is anyone else enough of a fucking psycho to think this sounds offensive?
That's not a offensive at all. I just think Maria is a lowlife slut who when isn't selling herself to fat desperate lards for 25 cents, sits here and tries to act like a normal person but doesn't succeed, therefore, it affects the way she thinks and acts. In my opinion, she's probably depressed. That's my view on it.

coke_a_holic
12-10-2005, 07:46 PM
Wow. Just... Wow.

All About Eve
12-10-2005, 07:46 PM
That's not a offensive at all. I just think Maria is a lowlife slut who when isn't selling herself to fat desperate lards for 25 cents, sits here and tries to act like a normal person but doesn't succeed, therefore, it affects the way she thinks and acts. In my opinion, she's probably depressed. That's my view on it.

Besides the first and second to last sentence, that was a waste of a post. Go away, please?

Human
12-10-2005, 07:47 PM
Besides the first and second to last sentence, that was a waste of a post. Go away, please?
na, sorry.

All About Eve
12-10-2005, 07:47 PM
na, sorry.

With sugar on top?

Human
12-10-2005, 07:49 PM
With sugar on top?
Ah hell no, sugar sucks.

XYlophonetreeZ
12-10-2005, 07:50 PM
People don't realize that some comments, while they can't strictly be labeled offensive, aren't exactly welcome.
Bullshit. "Unwelcome" is just a euphemism for "offensive" in this case. And never mind that you just called it "offending" yourself. Who's the hypocrite?

All About Eve
12-10-2005, 07:52 PM
I don't think highly enough of them

http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19481

Ahem?

Human
12-10-2005, 07:53 PM
http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19481

Ahem?omg, I hadn't seen that thread. That's hysterical.

XYlophonetreeZ
12-10-2005, 07:54 PM
why, you are. all the way.

your post wasn't heart-warming, was it?

What??????? What the fuck does that have to do with anything? The word I used to describe my original post was "lighthearted," which it was. After you went apeshit over it, guess what? I don't feel like making my posts lighthearted anymore, because frankly, you pissed me off.

And you're ignoring half of what I say against you because you know it's right.

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-10-2005, 07:54 PM
XY, AAE, let it go. Dusky's Linda II - The Return of Linda. It's not worth it.

All About Eve
12-10-2005, 07:55 PM
And you're ignoring half of what I say against you because you know it's right.

The world is nice when you only hear what you want, isn't it?

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-10-2005, 07:56 PM
No. You never liked me, annoyed me & pissed ME off.
End of story.

Sin Studly and The Goddess started this! Not me! It was you/them! :rolleyes:

See the parallel?

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-10-2005, 07:59 PM
no.

Reading glasses, then.

what did linda ever do to you?

I'm not going into that again. I've explained it enough.

0r4ng3
12-10-2005, 08:00 PM
Sin Studly and The Goddess started this! Not me! It was you/them! :rolleyes:

See the parallel?
Holy shit, that's uncanny.

HornyPope
12-10-2005, 08:00 PM
I didn't know Galilee was a multilingual region at that time? Of course I did. I know Galilee. And anyways every land at the time had more than one spoken language, home to more than one people. The argument was never there.

XYlophonetreeZ
12-10-2005, 08:01 PM
No. You never liked me, annoyed me & pissed ME off.
End of story.
I've maybe said one or two slightly negative things about you , and only when practically the entire board was laughing at you as well. When you deserved it, no less. Basically what you're saying is "I'm a judgmental bitch who holds grudges against people despite my claims that I hardly remember them, and can't respond in a civil manner when they make a friendly comment on something UNRELATED," for fuck's sake.

However, I'm beginning to think TUNB is right and would like nothing better than to end this argument with this brick wall.

All About Eve
12-10-2005, 08:02 PM
I don't like nor dislike you, but if you're like this all the time I'd be leaning towards the latter.

Human
12-10-2005, 08:02 PM
lmao, there are thousands of things I could say right now but I don't want to interfere.

HornyPope
12-10-2005, 08:04 PM
Nice, now she picks on accents.

All About Eve
12-10-2005, 08:04 PM
Human, must you be so worthless?

Human
12-10-2005, 08:05 PM
Human, must you be so worthless?
Yes, I insist on it.

XYlophonetreeZ
12-10-2005, 08:06 PM
Ease off Human. She hasn't really said anything wrong.

All About Eve
12-10-2005, 08:07 PM
But she insists on posting insignificant posts no one cares about and just distracting us from the topic when she isn't contributing at all.

HornyPope
12-10-2005, 08:13 PM
/HP goes to stand in the corner

Human
12-10-2005, 08:13 PM
lolz, Maria isn't Spanish or mexican, i just realized that. *smacks forehead* oh well, it's the sleeping pills that are stupifying me.

XYlophonetreeZ
12-10-2005, 08:17 PM
OK, now THAT was a worthless comment, Human.

Maria: Clearly we're never going to agree on this, but I don't see how it couldn't be taken lightheartedly. I hope you're ready to end this, because I sure as hell am.

Human
12-10-2005, 08:18 PM
OK, now THAT was a worthless comment, Human.

I know, like I said, I have an excuse. The sleeping pills

Not Ozymandias
12-10-2005, 10:09 PM
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y106/notoriousdoc/DSCN0023nb.jpg

Sin Studly
08-11-2006, 09:56 PM
I just remembered this thread, and kinda felt like making another one. So I'll give the answers now. And on an unrelated note, I miss Maria's posts. They were awesome. If a mod has nothing better to do for a couple minutes, maybe you could restore them in this thread?

1) Such is life.

Edward Kelly

2) Pardonnez-moi, monsieur.

Marie-Antoinette

3) Friends applaud, the comedy is over.

Ludwig Van Beethoven

4) That is funny. (whilst looking at his feet)

'Doc' Holliday

5) Josephine...

Napoleon Bonaparte

6) And now, O priests, I take my leave of you; all the elements of
being are transitory. Work out your salvation with diligence.

Siddartha Buddha

7) I am still alive.

Caligula

8) Let not poor Nelly starve.

King Charles II

9) It is accomplished.

Jesus Christ

10) I must go in, the fog is rising.

Emily Dickenson

11) Shoot straight, you bastards. Don't make a mess of it.

Harry 'Breaker' Morant

12) All my possessions for a moment of time

Elizabeth I

13) Just shoot, you coward. You are only killing a man!

'Che' Guevara

14) I'm in pain.

John Lennon

15) Why do you weep? Did you think I was immortal?

Louis XIV

16) Go on, get out! Last words are for fools who haven't said
enough!"

Karl Marx

17) Shoot me in the chest.

Benito Mussolini

18) They couldn't hit an elephant at this dist...

John Sedgwick

19) Crito, I owe a rooster to Asclepius. Will you remember to pay the debt?

Socrates.

20) Where is the left foot sock? Is it under the chair?

Jozef Stalin

21) I told u I was hardcore

Brandon Vedas

22) My wallpaper and I are fighting a duel to the death. One or other of us has got to go

Oscar Wilde.

23) You give me electric chair. I no afraid of that chair! You one of capitalists. You is crook man too. Put me in electric chair. I no care! Get to hell out of here, you son of a bitch... I go sit down all by myself... Viva Italia! Goodbye to all poor peoples everywhere!... Lousy capitalists! No picture! Capitalists! No one here to take my picture. All capitalists lousy bunch of crooks. Go ahead. Pusha da button!

Giuseppe Zangara

24) Let me go to the Lord. Amen.

Pope John Paul II

25) Lord help my poor soul.[/QUOTE]

Edgar Allen Poe

Not Ozymandias
08-18-2006, 02:06 PM
"Dammit, don't you dare ask God to help me."
-Joan Crawford

"I need this like I need a hole in my head."
-John F. Kennedy

The 2nd one is unconfirmed.