PDA

View Full Version : Have you tried marijuana?

Rancid_Guyxxx
12-10-2005, 11:10 PM
I'm curious to know how many people have actually experimented with it, who hasn't tried it, and who is a user. Regardless of age I want to know your opinions on it. I know some of you may have tried it, but don't use it anymore. Anyways.

Do you use it frequently?

Are you against or for legalizing it?

Endymion
12-10-2005, 11:14 PM
i've never tried it, i have no intention of trying it, and i think all drugs should be legalized.

bd007h
12-10-2005, 11:15 PM
i've never tried it, i have no intention of trying it.

same here, but I don't believe it is as bad as it's made out to be.

.:SMASH:.
12-10-2005, 11:16 PM
errr marijuana is for stoners

bd007h
12-10-2005, 11:16 PM
errr marijuana is for stoners

what about people with Glaucoma?

coke_a_holic
12-10-2005, 11:17 PM
Haven't tried it, have come in close contact with it (i.e kids on my bus were smoking it about 5-10 feet away from me, but I don't think I would ever try it directly. Although I believe it should be legalized, I do not believe other more dangerous drugs should be.

.:SMASH:.
12-10-2005, 11:18 PM
what about people with Glaucoma?
educate me

barangatang
12-10-2005, 11:23 PM
Down here in berkeley our city motto is: "legalize weed" And on hobos' signs it says "spare weed?" instead of: "spare change" So basically here it's pretty hard not to smoke. I don't like it personally because of all the mood swings my homies get into.

T-6005
12-11-2005, 12:13 AM
Um. Yes, I have. I enjoy it. Thank you.

Mota Boy
12-11-2005, 12:34 AM
I'm not that big into smoking pot. Personally, I don't like being stoned nearly as much as I like the relatively calm mood it puts me in in the next week or so. The last time I really got stoned was... a couple months ago at the earliest. However, a couple nights ago I had a dream that involved massive amount of marijuana. And stilts. And Bernie Mac. I feel that it meant that I really should smoke again, as I'm subconsciously craving it. Not so much the stilts and Bernie Mac parts of the dream.

Marijuana should definately be decriminalized, but my overall opinion of legalization of drugs is fairly complicated. On one hand, I greatly admire the politics of John Stewart Mill and the idea of the freedom to do anything that doesn't directly harm others. On the other, given the lackluster histories of Big Tobacco and Big Oil, I'm not so sure I want a Big Cocaine to exist.

Mill himself forsaw this complication, saying that alcohol merchants should be regulated from attempting to influence the drinking habits of the common man. However, I don't think that Mill forsaw the power that industry would one day wield. Though complete freedom with strong government oversight of the companies profitting of addictive products is an ideal vision, it is... well, an ideal vision, ultimately removed from reality. This is part of the reason that I'm much more in favor of decriminalization (laws that prevent arrest of people possessing a certain minimum amount of the drug) than legalization. Support your local growers.

XYlophonetreeZ
12-11-2005, 01:03 AM
That would work over here, but decriminalization wouldn't stop the atrocities that are committed in Colombia and other countries on a daily basis. For marijuana, since a lot of it's homegrown nowadays, there wouldn't be a problem with it, but as for coke, well, let's look into the situation. As of now, the US is the leading country in cocaine imports from Colombia. Ever since Pablo Escobar started the Medellin cartel, the situation down there has been fucking awful. The government is nearly powerless, as the money generated from drug cartels is much, much greater than the GNP. There are guerrillas in the south who have long since struggled against the oppression of Escobar's paramilitaries in the north. Daily assassinations occur and the cops can't do shit because they're all corrupt or their too afraid of the cartels' power. "Assassin" is just a widely accepted profession in Colombia, like "butcher" or "janitor." They happen all the fucking time.

Legalization would take care of their problems. We legalize, and it creates less of a need for the cartels- they'd have to concentrate their exportations on other countries. It's our government's role to take care of our own problems, but to decriminalize and not legalize would be a slap in the face to them and couldn't do enough good to make up for the atrocities over there. I think that while the idea of "Big Cocaine" is a bit scary, it couldn't ever compare to the horrors that are occuring abroad.

T-6005
12-11-2005, 01:08 AM
it couldn't ever occur to the horrors that are occuring abroad.
I quite enjoyed your discourse, but I don't understand this part.

Tizzalicious
12-11-2005, 01:10 AM
I have, only once though. I stayed high for a week.

And it is legal over here, which is a good thing I think. It seems to me that a lot less people here use it on a regulare basis than people in other countries. Maybe because it's easy to get here, which makes it less "cool". Then there is the argument that if you wanna try drugs, and can just buy pot in a coffeeshop, chances you get into contact with the harder stuff are smaller, so those who just wanna try, won't make the step to hard drugs as fast.

The law here is kinda strange though, there are some mistakes in it. For instane, you can BUY it, and sell it. But not grow it, or buy it from someone who grows it. But there are still places where it's sold of course (a lot actually) and those places don't get in trouble for wherever they get it from.

XYlophonetreeZ
12-11-2005, 01:11 AM
I quite enjoyed your discourse, but I don't understand this part.

*compare. I meant compare. Edited.

T-6005
12-11-2005, 01:16 AM
I have, only once though. I stayed high for a week.

And it is legal over here, which is a good thing I think. It seems to me that a lot less people here use it on a regulare basis than people in other countries. Maybe because it's easy to get here, which makes it less "cool". Then there is the argument that if you wanna try drugs, and can just buy pot in a coffeeshop, chances you get into contact with the harder stuff are smaller, so those who just wanna try, won't make the step to hard drugs as fast.

The law here is kinda strange though, there are some mistakes in it. For instane, you can BUY it, and sell it. But not grow it, or buy it from someone who grows it. But there are still places where it's sold of course (a lot actually) and those places don't get in trouble for wherever they get it from.
A week? Well, damn. For pot that seems a bit extreme.

As for regular use, I'm not so sure about that. It's a lot easier to use regularly, for sure, being legal and all - but the fact that it's easy to obtain, in my view, would probably boost the amounts of smoking going on.

Of course, I have no idea how this applies in reality, so I'm willing to take your word for it, but I suppose that regular use of marijuana would not be seen to be as much of a horrible thing in Holland as it would be over here... and it seems only logical to me to assume that it would be more widespread. Some people are afraid to try marijuana here because it's illegal, etc. etc. It's been decriminalized, but still.

Ugh - maybe I'm too tired to argue the point I'm thinking of. In any case, I was just wondering about that.

Tizzalicious
12-11-2005, 01:27 AM
Maybe there are more people here who tried it, but a lot of those only try it once I think.

I actually smoked hash.

T-6005
12-11-2005, 01:28 AM
Maybe there are more people here who tried it, but a lot of those only try it once I think.

I actually smoked hash.
This was only from one session? Or did you smoke more over the week?

Tizzalicious
12-11-2005, 01:30 AM
This was only from one session? Or did you smoke more over the week?

To be honest, I don't remember. I drank a lot for a whole week, then smoked it, and the week afterwards I definitely wasn't my usual self. At all.

Izie
12-11-2005, 01:31 AM
Yup. And then you thought the anti-fascist monument ate Per and Mota.

Good times.

T-6005
12-11-2005, 01:32 AM
To be honest, I don't remember. I drank a lot for a whole week, then smoked it, and the week afterwards I definitely wasn't my usual self. At all.
I'm mystified by actually staying high a whole fucking week.

I've never been high anywhere near a week - especially not from anything THC related.

Well, I mean - I've been nicely sauced for most of a week, alternating alcohol and pot... but it was coming down and going back up.

Actually staying high - I'm definitely having a hard time comprehending it.

Tizzalicious
12-11-2005, 01:38 AM
Yup. And then you thought the anti-fascist monument ate Per and Mota.

Good times.

Hahaha. Fuck, that was too strange.

T-6005, well, I am a little girl, and never drinmk as much as I did that week, and never used any drugs either, so maybe that has something to do with it.

T-6005
12-11-2005, 01:43 AM
Hahaha. Fuck, that was too strange.

T-6005, well, I am a little girl, and never drinmk as much as I did that week, and never used any drugs either, so maybe that has something to do with it.
I don't think "little girl" is quite in character with being plastered for a week.

Ah well. Something I'll never understand and will wonder about to the grave.

My dying words will now probably be "high for a week.... how did she do it?"

SkyRocker
12-11-2005, 03:03 AM
Drugs, smoking, drugs+smoking...All the same. I never got and will never get into that.
I didn't even breath a smoke of a cigarette so marijuana...

the_GoDdEsS
12-11-2005, 03:17 AM
You know, once again I'm getting into this but you can't ever say "I'm never going to [insert anything you want here]" with 100% certainty. Back when I was 16 I still did not understand why my bio teacher was trying to explain to us that we can never be sure about our "no". And I thought it was weird of him. But now I understand it's mostly about circumstances and situations that sometimes lead to it. And so there came a day when I eventually did it. And I still do, on occassions.

SkyRocker
12-11-2005, 03:20 AM
I agree but there are subjects on what you can always be sure you'll never get into. I think that works when you're talking about tough and matter subjects which smoking is for me.
I consider it completely disgusting, that won't change, surely...

the_GoDdEsS
12-11-2005, 03:22 AM
You can smoke and still consider smoking disgusting.

SkyRocker
12-11-2005, 03:29 AM
And you still find it disgusting ? A bit paradoxical, don't you think ?
Smoking addiction can't be stronger than a distasteful smoke feeling.

Punky Dudess
12-11-2005, 03:31 AM
My brother is a weed dealer. His room stinks of it all the time but he tries to cover up the smell with incense and Lynx body spray. He's careful about it and i pray he won't get caught.
I however, don't intend to get into the habit of having awful breath and yellow teeth.

_ߥ_vil_
12-11-2005, 03:31 AM
Drugs, smoking, drugs+smoking...All the same. I never got and will never get into that.
I didn't even breath a smoke of a cigarette so marijuana...

Same as me. My 13 yr old sister is obsessed with drugs. It really upsets me 'cos my boyf helps her try and get it. Thats wrong to me.

SkyRocker
12-11-2005, 03:38 AM
I don't wanna sound moral or whatever but being addicted to drugs for 13 years old is a bit harsh, it's young and she'll be a legume before starting to be an adult.

HornyPope
12-11-2005, 03:40 AM
All the cool kids do drugs.

Tizzalicious
12-11-2005, 03:40 AM
And you still find it disgusting ? A bit paradoxical, don't you think ?
Smoking addiction can't be stronger than a distasteful smoke feeling.

I think smoking is disgusting. I wouldn't touch a cigarette. I've still smoked Hash, in a sheesha, with appletobacco. And that IS nice. Nothing like a cigarette.

SkyRocker
12-11-2005, 03:44 AM
Well, you're surely right because i never tried it. The fact is that it's still the same process for me ( i mean "smoking" ).

_ߥ_vil_
12-11-2005, 03:46 AM
I don't wanna sound moral or whatever but being addicted to drugs for 13 years old is a bit harsh, it's young and she'll be a legume before starting to be an adult.

She hasn't tried them. YET.

SkyRocker
12-11-2005, 03:49 AM
So how could a child be obsessed with drugs without trying them !?

_ߥ_vil_
12-11-2005, 03:54 AM
So how could a child be obsessed with drugs without trying them !?
Well, all the time she talks about scoring them.
All the time she trys getting them
She even searches on the internet for how to take them etc

It's like an obsession to achieve getting them.

SkyRocker
12-11-2005, 04:02 AM
Woaw, kids passions of nowadays...

offspring fan
12-11-2005, 04:06 AM
never tried it. and i am not gonna try it

Obie2trice
12-11-2005, 04:38 AM
I`ve smoked marijuana for 5 years, almost every day. I stopped doing it cause the feeling I got from it wasn`t relax anymore.

Obie2trice
12-11-2005, 04:40 AM

I`m sorry Tizz, but you can not stay high for a week, maybe for 4 hours, but after that the effect will go away. Or you are a very very big exception

wheelchairman
12-11-2005, 04:56 AM
She's not lying. She however isn't explaining everything for some reason.

And I've never smoked hash. And it definitely wasn't the reason I don't remember going to bed every single night in Amsterdam.

the drunken kitten
12-11-2005, 05:27 AM
i have smoked marijuana. really not worth doing unless you do it right. get some sensimean(*sp).

0r4ng3
12-11-2005, 06:09 AM
Haven't tried it, but I'll probably try it in the future.

adRi
12-11-2005, 07:57 AM
I've smoked marijuana, but not often.

Sinister
12-11-2005, 08:11 AM
never tried, maybe I will sometime.

BATWT
12-11-2005, 08:19 AM
i've tried it numerous times, i prefer to deaden my senses by using alcohol though. and alcohol and marijuana does not mix, unless you want to feel like death.

but yeah, to answer the question: yes

Sinister
12-11-2005, 08:21 AM
i have smoked marijuana. really not worth doing unless you do it right. get some sensimean(*sp).

sin semilla, often misspelled "sensimilla" (just like in the Orignial Prankster lyrics in CO1 booklet.)

Obie2trice
12-11-2005, 08:27 AM
i've tried it numerous times, i prefer to deaden my senses by using alcohol though. and alcohol and marijuana does not mix, unless you want to feel like death.

but yeah, to answer the question: yes

For a lot of people alcohol and marijuana aren`t a good combination, but for other people ( like myself ) it feels fun to mix them both. I never had a problem with it

BATWT
12-11-2005, 08:29 AM
i envy you my friend

Apathy
12-11-2005, 09:01 AM
I haven't used it because I'm against doing drugs.

Personally, I think They should use it for medical reasons only. Only when Someone has some sort of disease or illness that causes them to need it.

Vera
12-11-2005, 09:01 AM
Maybe she means the after-effects of staying high lasted a week. I feel like I should know what Tizz is referring to but am not sure.

But whatever. I'm not intoxication-phobic would hate to stay high or drunk for a week. I enjoy being drunk when I choose to get drunk, but to have the effect stay with you longer than you initially wanted to is a scary thought. I don't like losing control if it's not a choice I made to let loose for one night. I wouldn't like to show up at school drunk or high, there's nothing cool about that, it'd just be embarrassing and stupid.

I've tried marijuana. Tried is a good word. It didn't really do much and I'm not interested in using any more of it.

wheelchairman
12-11-2005, 09:06 AM
Being in school drunk is a lot funner than being in school sober.

Tizzalicious
12-11-2005, 09:07 AM
Maybe she means the after-effects of staying high lasted a week. I feel like I should know what Tizz is referring to but am not sure.

It might be because I was on meds too. Lots of meds. I don't know, I just felt strange//weird//high for a long time.

Kerr
12-11-2005, 09:27 AM
I never intend on smoking Marijuana at all, or any drug. I have tried a cigar twice, but it didn't at all appeal to me. Apparently, according to my mates, fags are crap, so I doubt they'd appeal to me, since (even though cigars are stronger) it's just breathing in smoke. I still think to myself "at least I have tried it" and I won't again now. Disgusting.

I'm not too sure on legalization - probably not, like with other drugs. But then it won't stop people anyway.

Tired_Of_You
12-11-2005, 09:45 AM
I smoked pot for the fist time a long time ago...

I don't smoke it, or really rarely. Last time was in August I think. I've never smoked often and I don't want to. I'm not sure about legalizing marijuana, but it should be decriminalized.

and alcohol and marijuana does not mix, unless you want to feel like death.Hm.. I did this often in the past and I would not feel stone, just drunk. It's better to not mix them, though. Or with anything else... =/

Sunny
12-11-2005, 09:56 AM
i've done it and enjoyed it.. i wouldn't call myself a regular user, but i smoke every once in a while. aand.. i'm all for it being decriminalized.

JoY
12-11-2005, 10:00 AM
I tried it. hash has left a much better impression on me than weed, but in the end neither one really interests me.

Kerr
12-11-2005, 10:01 AM
You actually don't breath in when smoking cigars. I mean, you can but it isn't exactly pleasant.

True - I have done it and not enjoyed it much. I mostly just took it in but not RIGHT down in my lungs - I was advised not to, so I didn't much. But smoking at all isn't for me, though like I said, I am glad I actually tried at least once or twice in my life.

I also really disliked the smell of cigarettes/cigars in my clothes and my breath after smoking it - I mean, other people smoke at the SU but more gets into your clothes of you smoke it yourself. I didn't like it. I do reckon I will smoke the odd cigar (or even cigarette) every now and then most possibly at university next year, just as a relaxation activity.

endlesst0m
12-11-2005, 10:08 AM
I just hate when people say that weed smokers are "ruining thier potential" and " losers wasting thier life away".That just pisses me off more then any argument you can make against weed. i mean c'mon its not like im gonna be saving the world or some shit and i can't afford to be high every once in a while.fuck that. here's life: you go to school, you get a job, and you have fun with friends and hobbies. its not that hard to smoke weed once in a while and still do all those things just as well as a non-smoker.Admit it.

wheelchairman
12-11-2005, 10:15 AM
Wow I'm both shocked and appalled that loads of people ain't tried it, it's not addictive or anything and it's not as bad for you as smoking is, so what's the big deal.
I'm fairly certain that it is addictive.

JoY
12-11-2005, 10:18 AM
& the argument about it not being as bad for your as smoking.. is pretty much invalid. let's not go around comparing trees & plumbers. & let's just state that it comes down to both of them not being particularly good for your physical well being.

Sunny
12-11-2005, 10:23 AM

are you sure? i always thought of it as something that has the potential to form an emotional dependency... but not an addiction. i know many long-time users who smoke 4-5 times a day... and have been doing so for the past 4 years or so... and while they get jittery and unpleasantly hyper if they skip a few days, it still doesn't seem hardcore enough to be dubbed "addiction".

wheelchairman
12-11-2005, 10:25 AM
are you sure? i always thought of it as something that has the potential to form an emotional dependency... but not an addiction. i know many long-time users who smoke 4-5 times a day... and have been doing so for the past 4 years or so... and while they get jittery and unpleasantly hyper if they skip a few days, it still doesn't seem hardcore enough to be dubbed "addiction".
I have no idea, the argument, or the importance, would be is it as physically addictive as coffee/cigarettes/alcohol. That would be the only comparison that matters, right? But honestly I don't know. It also depends on the people, some are just more susceptible to addictions than others.

T-6005
12-11-2005, 11:00 AM
I agree but there are subjects on what you can always be sure you'll never get into. I think that works when you're talking about tough and matter subjects which smoking is for me.
I consider it completely disgusting, that won't change, surely...
You're completely wrong about this.

A few years ago I'd have told you that I'd never smoke either cigarettes or pot... ever. And I would have been just as adamant as you are on the subject. Your perception on the stuff changes over time, that's all.

As for whoever mentioned mixing pot and alcohol - I find it a lot of fun most of the time, but I did have it backfire once.

I spent half the night semi-unconscious lying in a bathroom stall with my pants down. "Feeling like death" is a good way to put it.

Obie2trice
12-11-2005, 11:00 AM

It`s mentally addictive. It becomes a habit. I know a lot of people who smoke on a daily base. A friend of mine couldn`t sleep if he didn`t smoke marijuana, that`s the same friend who spended +/- 70 euro`s a week on weed (1 gram = 5 euro). That comes to 5 a 6 joints a day, so yeah, shit can be very addictive, but it depends on the person as WCM said

Sin Studly
12-11-2005, 11:03 AM
It's psychologically addictive, but not physically addictive at all. There's a big difference, but it doesn't really effect the strength of the addiction.

For instance, methamphetamine is purely a psychological addiction, yet it's the most addictive substance on the planet.

Sunny
12-11-2005, 11:05 AM
justin, i've been wanting to ask you:

have you ever had any experiences with ecstasy or known anybody who did? good, bad, dangerous? how is the comedown? comparable to cocaine, or is it "being depressed for a week"? can it permanently mess you up with first use?

Idiot
12-11-2005, 11:07 AM
Nope, never tried it - never seen the need to. I'm quite capable of having fun without drugs. Or alcohol for that matter.

Sin Studly
12-11-2005, 11:21 AM
have you ever had any experiences with ecstasy or known anybody who did? good, bad, dangerous? how is the comedown? comparable to cocaine, or is it "being depressed for a week"? can it permanently mess you up with first use?

Tried it a few times, it never had any effect on me whatsoever due to certain brain chemical imbalances I apparantly have. But apparantly it's really good, almost everyone thinks its the greatest drug ever (provided you actually get decent pills) And pure ecstasy is one of the safest chemicals, so you'll be fine as long as what you're taking actually IS ecstasy. The first time you use it it doesn't work on a lot of people, and sometimes the second time too.

T-6005
12-11-2005, 11:26 AM

I've got a couple of friends who do ecstasy on a semi-regular basis. Their summation?

It's a personality drug. Being with other people who are happy and high during it is awesome. Being with someone who is depressing or pissed off is a complete buzz-killer and just fucking sucks. The high takes about a half hour to kick in, but usually from 6 to 8 hours to run it's course.

As for the comedown, it varies depending on how many pills are taken.

They also recommend getting plenty of water and having something in your mouth the entire time, or you might bite your tongue.

EDIT - I know the question wasn't asked to me, but whatever.

Blue_Dragon
12-11-2005, 12:09 PM
I'm curious to know how many people have actually experimented with it, who hasn't tried it, and who is a user. Regardless of age I want to know your opinions on it. I know some of you may have tried it, but don't use it anymore. Anyways.

Do you use it frequently?

Are you against or for legalizing it?

im totally for legalizing it.
and yes i use it frequently. usually 2 or 3 times a day

Megs
12-11-2005, 12:45 PM
legalise the damned stuff. it's not as bad as it's made out to be, it's been downclassed from a class B to class C, and generally, it only has bad effects in the long term (unless you do something stupid while you're high)

dalaksta
12-11-2005, 12:45 PM
No and I really don't want to.

Obie2trice
12-11-2005, 12:47 PM

I did ecstasy twice and for me it was a great experience. It can be dangerous if you take the wrong pills, therefore we can test our drugs here in Holland. So when you are absolutely sure you have a "good" pill, then it shouldn`t be dangerous for you.

You can get a serious hangover, but I haven`t experienced one. I know a girl who was addicted for over a year and when she did the drug on Saturday, she was all depressed on the tuesday.

Megs
12-11-2005, 12:54 PM
meh. no i haven't, but it could be the plan if i get bored or depressed, or teh friends are doing it.

Megs
12-11-2005, 12:55 PM
I did ecstasy twice and for me it was a great experience. It can be dangerous if you take the wrong pills, therefore we can test our drugs here in Holland. So when you are absolutely sure you have a "good" pill, then it shouldn`t be dangerous for you.

You can get a serious hangover, but I haven`t experienced one. I know a girl who was addicted for over a year and when she did the drug on Saturday, she was all depressed on the tuesday.
meh. one girl i heard of had an 18th bday party, and se was worried she wouldn't enjoy it, so she had one E pill, and it killed her just hours afterwards.

Sunny
12-11-2005, 12:56 PM
thanks for the input, everyone :]

oh. another question. do you have to ingest it, or can you crush and snort it?

It can be dangerous if you take the wrong pills, therefore we can test our drugs here in Holland. .

what does testing entail? and how can you tell if the pill is pure or not?

wheelchairman
12-11-2005, 01:00 PM
It's not common in the states (I believe they do it in some areas on the west coast, because Cascadia is far more advanced and progressive than you reactionary bastards out East) but it means the pill is tested to see what chemicals or materials is made out of it, and then they tell you the results on how pure it is. Although I think it takes some time. Usually it's free though.

Nina
12-11-2005, 01:00 PM
meh. one girl i heard of had an 18th bday party, and se was worried she wouldn't enjoy it, so she had one E pill, and it killed her just hours afterwards.

I highly doubt that anyone can die of one ("regular", non-giantic) pill alone. Her body was probably messed up before that or while she took the pill.

And I dont do drugs. I dont plan to, either. It's extremly disturbing to me to hear someone say something like "no I havent ever done drugs but I am sure that when I'm bored I will one day". wtf.

T-6005
12-11-2005, 01:01 PM

All the people I've known have simply ingested the pill. I'm honestly completely oblivious to whether it's possible to snort the pill, or what that would do.

As for telling whether the pill is pure... no idea. But quite often, ecstasy pills hereabouts have varying amounts of other substances mixed into them.

Obie2trice
12-11-2005, 01:02 PM

Hm wouldn`t snort it, but don`t know enough about that, Justin maybe?

There are a lot of bad drugs, there can be some really dangerous stuff in your drugs. A lot of people died of drugs, cause they weren`t pure. So you can bring your drugs away, to test them before you take it, so you know if you got good shit or not.

Endymion
i've heard that's not the best of ideas.

Megs
I highly doubt that anyone can die of one ("regular", non-giantic) pill alone. Her body was probably messed up before that or while she took the pill.

And I dont do drugs. I dont plan to, either. It's extremly disturbing to me to hear someone say something like "no I havent ever done drugs but I am sure that when I'm bored I will one day". wtf.
everyone will try some form of drug at some point. i mean, i used to smoke, but i gave up. and that was when i was 12-13.

Obie2trice
12-11-2005, 01:03 PM
everyone will try some form of drug at some point. i mean, i used to smoke, but i gave up. and that was when i was 12-13.

Not everyone

Nina
12-11-2005, 01:05 PM

Depends what you consider a drug.
Chocolate can be addictive as well. Yet I am not speaking of these type of "drugs", but the things that are discussed in this topic. And if we take said definition of "drugs", you're really stupid for saying that everyone will try it at some point.

sKratch
12-11-2005, 01:05 PM
I've recently been aquainted with the wonders of pot.

wheelchairman
12-11-2005, 01:06 PM

That's because it's obviously not entirely true. It's a girl she's heard of. You know how stories told tend to be exagerated.

T-6005
I tried looking it up, but the only thing I could find about snorting ecstasy is that it greatly enhances the chance of damage.

Sunny
honestly i don't think i'll ever do x because i'm manic depressive.. and seems like these two just wouldn't mix very well.

but i am super curious nonetheless. ;x

Sin Studly

You can crush and snort it, although the drip is fucking terrible. You can also inject it, and I believe you can smoke it as well. Swallowing the pill would be by far the best admin route to take, as bad stories come back from people who've snorted or shot it.

You can buy e test-kits off the internet, although they only show the majority substance within the pill. It'll save you from a bunk pill, or a substituted DMA or whatever pill, but it won't protect you if the pill is 70% MDMA and 30% strychnine (the chances of that happening are almost zero, however). The better alternative is to simply have an experienced person give the pills a smell. They can pick out decent e by smell alone far better than any test kit can.

And don't listen to Megs. Nobody can overdose on MDMA. In fact, don't listen to anyone who tells drug stories about people they've heard of. Megs is an idiot.

Obie2trice
12-11-2005, 01:08 PM
And don't listen to Megs. Nobody can overdose on MDMA. In fact, don't listen to anyone who tells drug stories about people they've heard of. Megs is an idiot.

Absolutely right

Sunny
12-11-2005, 01:09 PM
i suppose my husband would make for a pretty good x testing smelling machine.

but whatever, i'm terrified of fucking up my fragile chemical balance even further. ;/

Mota Boy
12-11-2005, 01:09 PM
Sunny - a couple of my friends tried ex in high school, and in order to avoid a harsh comedown they were sure to work out over the next few days so that they'd naturally raise endorphines.

My general feelings on the drug are that it's probably safe to use sparingly (a few times a year), but regular use can really fuck up your brain.

Nina
12-11-2005, 01:12 PM
Anyone fancy to explain to me what the difference between weed/pot/marijuana/what-fucking-ever is? There are differences, but what exactly? I never understood it.

Megs
12-11-2005, 01:12 PM
megs was made to sit down and watch a thing at school about a girl who died after taking ecstasy, so pfft. not my problem if the whole thing wasn't real, and didn't appear in the news for months.

Sin Studly
12-11-2005, 01:13 PM
I think it's safe for manic depressives as long as you're not medicated. SSRIs will nullify the effects, whilst MAOIs will cause extremely bad reactions. But don't quote me on that.

And to avoid a speed comedown, you just drink plenty of water and make sure you're in bed and sleeping before the sun comes up. It probably works the same for e (again, don't quote me).

Sunny
12-11-2005, 01:13 PM
Anyone fancy to explain to me what the difference between weed/pot/marijuana/what-fucking-ever is? There are differences, but what exactly? I never understood it.

weed, pot, marijuana, bud and trees are all the same thing, if i'm not mistaken.

Nina
12-11-2005, 01:15 PM
weed, pot, marijuana, bud and trees are all the same thing, if i'm not mistaken.

I dunno, I think it was Bella who said something about two different types in this topic. Maybe I just misread something...
now I'm confused.

Edit: She said hash :(
So...the difference? I know I look like an idiot for not knowing, but oh well.

Sin Studly
12-11-2005, 01:17 PM
megs was made to sit down and watch a thing at school about a girl who died after taking ecstasy, so pfft. not my problem if the whole thing wasn't real, and didn't appear in the news for months.

You're an idiot for believing what the school tells you about drugs. Stupid fuck, of course they're going to exaggerate the dangers.

wheelchairman
12-11-2005, 01:17 PM
I dunno, I think it was Bella who said something about two different types in this topic. Maybe I just misread something...
now I'm confused.

if you relate it to alcohol then

Pot = Beer
Hash = Vodka.

That's a crude comparison, but yeah you get the idea. And I didn't know the difference until I went to Amsterdam..

Sunny
12-11-2005, 01:19 PM
hash is a dark sticky substance with higher THC content than weed.

Sin Studly
12-11-2005, 01:19 PM

Imagine weed = beer. Then hash = vodka. It's basically weed put through fine sieves, so that the powdered active elements of it fall out, then compacted into bricks, or it's the active ingredients of weed extracted using solvents and turned into an oil. Basically it's just concentrated weed product.

Nina
12-11-2005, 01:21 PM
Basically it's just concentrated weed product.

Best explenation ever, thanks.
I still dunno what's so great about all of that :/

Sin Studly
12-11-2005, 01:25 PM
It's got less tar than weed, so it doesn't cloy up in your lungs and make you cough. Plus, you have so smoke less of it to get high, and the high is distinctively different. With blonde (brick) hashish you get more of a heavy bodystone, wheras with black (oil) hash you get a very smacky opiate-like high. Every different strain of weed gives you a slightly different high, and this also changes when you smoke different parts of the plant, or when you concentrate it into hash or butter, as well as dependant on the route of administration (and even the method of smoking). It's just up to the person involved to find out which type they prefer.

Mota Boy
12-11-2005, 01:25 PM
That would work over here, but decriminalization wouldn't stop the atrocities that are committed in Colombia and other countries on a daily basis...
However, I think that there's just so much money to be made off of certain drugs that corruption would be unstoppable, no matter where the "corporation" was located. Experience in Denmark shows that legalization with marijuana can work. Not only is pot not physically addictive, but legalizing it also cuts off people that smoke it from being exposed to other drugs.

If the government legalized pot and then altered our drug laws to focus on rehabilitating rather than prosecuting users, we could free up more resources to go after large-scale dealers. Perhaps it would still be impossible as long as demand remained, but I think that at the least, demand would lessen.

Sin Studly
12-11-2005, 01:27 PM
Decriminalising marijuana would obviously stop international atrocities, because people would grow locally and not be frightened into exporting it.

Cocaine and heroin are different matters altogether, however.

HornyPope
12-11-2005, 02:12 PM
There's also a big disparity between tch concentration in one brand of marijuana plant to another.

XYlophonetreeZ
12-11-2005, 02:20 PM
However, I think that there's just so much money to be made off of certain drugs that corruption would be unstoppable, no matter where the "corporation" was located. Experience in Denmark shows that legalization with marijuana can work. Not only is pot not physically addictive, but legalizing it also cuts off people that smoke it from being exposed to other drugs.

If the government legalized pot and then altered our drug laws to focus on rehabilitating rather than prosecuting users, we could free up more resources to go after large-scale dealers. Perhaps it would still be impossible as long as demand remained, but I think that at the least, demand would lessen.
I was referring mainly to coke, not pot. I'm confused about your stance; are you saying that marijuana should be legalized and other drugs decriminalized?

Decriminalising marijuana would obviously stop international atrocities, because people would grow locally and not be frightened into exporting it. Cocaine and heroin are different matters altogether, however.
Exactly.

beautifulnightmare
12-11-2005, 02:25 PM
nope never will either

JoY
12-11-2005, 02:34 PM

I have many friends who tried/did/do it. it's an energy-booster, so obviously your energy-level seems to go through the roof. but the thing is, you don't normally have that kind of energy, so the most cons I've heard about it, is feeling like dead meat after using it, because you wasted more energy than you actually have. then there have been bad pills on the market here in Amsterdam, which have caused comas, death, fits & some more scariness. but I'm guessing that's not a normal side-effect.

JoY
12-11-2005, 02:40 PM
now I'm confused.

they all come from the same plant. there's just a difference of some sort in the way it's 'manufactored'. I'm not exactly an expert anyway, especially since it's never really interested me (like I've said), but if you want, I could ask my roommate some time. he's grown the stuff, so yeah. he should know more about it.

like people said; hash is more concentrated. I've enjoyed it so much more than weed. weed makes me nausious in combination with alcohol. I don't know why, but it either doesn't work at all for me, or it just makes me feel sick to my stomach. hash has been a lot of fun, but it still won't ever be my kind of thing.

DirtyMagical
12-11-2005, 03:27 PM
I think Canada is the country marijuana is the most used in... I might be way off though. =P

T-6005
12-11-2005, 03:36 PM
I think Canada is the country marijuana is the most used in... I might be way off though. =P
You probably are. There's more people in California than in Canada, so not that many people in larger countries would have to smoke for a larger total.

As for the per capita amount - I'm really unsure. I'm guessing Spain, though.

BATWT
12-11-2005, 03:44 PM

which is why they have to have a nap in the afternoon, probably

H1T_That
12-11-2005, 04:04 PM
its really overrated...

JoY
12-11-2005, 04:36 PM
You probably are. There's more people in California than in Canada, so not that many people in larger countries would have to smoke for a larger total.

something tells me that, even though we're so incredibly popular for it, the Netherlands isn't the country with the most drug (ab-)use. because of the legalisation it isn't half as 'exciting'. you get the oportunity to try it, once tried you know what it's like & then most people are pretty much done with it.

JoY
12-11-2005, 04:37 PM
which is why they have to have a nap in the afternoon, probably
oh man, I'm ashamed to admit it, but that just cracked me up.

did anyone say "crack"? lolz.

T-6005
12-11-2005, 04:39 PM
something tells me that, even though we're so incredibly popular for it, the Netherlands isn't the country with the most drug (ab-)use. because of the legalisation it isn't half as 'exciting'. you get the oportunity to try it, once tried you know what it's like & then most people are pretty much done with it.
I think the Netherlands, far from being the highest pot consumer, is more of a target for others - sort of like a stoner's holiday.

People all throughout high school would keep going on about how much they wanted to take a trip to Amsterdam, about how it was legal there, blablabla... until I got really tired of it. After talking to one of the guys I knew that had actually gone for that, he'd said that he'd been so sick of it by the fourth day high as a kite that he spent the rest of the trip sober.

BATWT
12-11-2005, 04:40 PM
oh man, I'm ashamed to admit it, but that just cracked me up.

represent.

Rancid_Guyxxx
12-11-2005, 04:40 PM

I wouldn't say the most. But it is used a lot here.

original_prankster
12-11-2005, 04:42 PM
i've never tried it, i have no intention of trying it, and i think all drugs should be legalized.
^^^What he said.

Betty
12-11-2005, 04:42 PM
Hmm... comments...

From my experience there can be a physical addiction to marijuana. My ex-ex-ex-boyfriend, who was a total stoner (basically high always), at one point tried to stop and went through pretty bad withdrawals.

My experiences with the drug have been quite varied. I'm getting to the point where it makes me too anti-social, so I try and avoid it at parties and stuff now. The first 30 minutes or hour is fantastic and silly and then I get all quiet and introverted. But that's when it's fun to chill and watch TV or read something or listen to music cause it seems so much more intense that way. One night I read the BBS high and it seemed pretty brilliant at the time. Whenever I used to smoke up with my one boyfriend, just the two of us, we would have an absolute blast, those were my best experiences.

I've also had better experiences with weed than hash oil, but I think it's cause the quality of the oil can be better or worse depending who made it.

JoY
12-11-2005, 04:44 PM
I think the Netherlands, far from being the highest pot consumer, is more of a target for others - sort of like a stoner's holiday.

People all throughout high school would keep going on about how much they wanted to take a trip to Amsterdam, about how it was legal there, blablabla... until I got really tired of it. After talking to one of the guys I knew that had actually gone for that, he'd said that he'd been so sick of it by the fourth day high as a kite that he spent the rest of the trip sober.
true, absolutely true. when people hear I'm from the Netherlands, their first reaction normally is; "do you really go around on clogs??!" then it's always all about the prostitutes & drugs. *especially* when they hear I live in Amsterdam.

I know a group of people that came here to spend time with each other & ended up spending the entire trip being stoned/drunk. it was bloody fucking fantastic.

Sunny
12-11-2005, 06:05 PM
Whenever I used to smoke up with my one boyfriend, just the two of us, we would have an absolute blast, those were my best experiences.

personally, my best weed experiences were also the "me + my partner only" ones.

weird.

T-6005
12-11-2005, 06:06 PM

weird.
Yeah, mine were like that as well.

DirtyMagical
12-11-2005, 06:10 PM
Well, take this fact for example: Marijuana is Canadas biggest industry.
More people use it, because it's kind of illegal. About 90 percent of people I encounter daily smoke or have smoked pot.
I would never agree with California having higher marijuana use.... I mean the laws are pretty stricts and it just doesn't seem to make sense.

DirtyMagical
12-11-2005, 06:14 PM
BUT it depends on whether we're talking about percentage of people using or the actual amount weight-wize that is being smoked.
I was thinking more of "most commonly used"

T-6005
12-11-2005, 06:20 PM
Well, take this fact for example: Marijuana is Canadas biggest industry.
More people use it, because it's kind of illegal. About 90 percent of people I encounter daily smoke or have smoked pot.
I would never agree with California having higher marijuana use.... I mean the laws are pretty stricts and it just doesn't seem to make sense.
How do you quantify the statement that it's Canada's largest industry? I mean seriously, especially for an illegal industry.

And yes, a lot of people here use or have used it. But that doesn't change from anywhere else I've lived, to be honest. And I think that in countries where it's perfectly legal to develop a habit, it's more likely that people will.

As marijuana laws have recently relaxed in Spain, I found it more than likely that consumption there is on the rise.

DirtyMagical
12-11-2005, 06:37 PM
Yeah, I phrased myself incorrectly, but it can be estimated. Also there is hemp and there is paraphenalia.

Rancid_Guyxxx
12-11-2005, 06:58 PM

weird.

I'm pretty sure that pot is actually a sexual stimulant. If that's what you mean when you refer to you and your partner.

wheelchairman
12-11-2005, 07:03 PM
sexual stimulant? haha I can certainly recall it being a sleep-stimulant. Or hash, never done pot.

Sunny
12-11-2005, 07:06 PM
I'm pretty sure that pot is actually a sexual stimulant. If that's what you mean when you refer to you and your partner.

it's certainly a part of it, the bodyhigh is pretty good.. and i get ridiculously horny when i'm high.. but i also meant like, getting really stoned and laughing and falling over and having the funniest/weirdest conversations with him is always soo much fun.

Italia311
12-11-2005, 07:43 PM
I would always drive best when I was stoned. Most concentrated when I was stoned.

Sexual things? My girlfriend would snap out when I was stoned so thats a negative on this end...

Having said that, I haven't blazed in almost 3 yrs...fack...

Human
12-11-2005, 08:20 PM
I haven't and don't plan to in the future, notice even Sin hasn't.

T-6005
12-11-2005, 08:20 PM
I would always drive best when I was stoned. Most concentrated when I was stoned.

Sexual things? My girlfriend would snap out when I was stoned so thats a negative on this end...

Having said that, I haven't blazed in almost 3 yrs...fack...
See, driving when under any sort of influence has always been a huge no for me. My dad drives drunk, and that's bad enough.

But the biggest problem with stoned drivers is that, like you, they'll claim they were more focused, when what really happens is that they start to focus on the movement of things - and pretty much end up staring at lights.

Which is not good.

I don't know about your case, though.

Italia311
12-11-2005, 08:29 PM
Yeah. I don't smoke anymore as I said, but when I did, obviously foolish to drive like that but I never smashed.

Who knows. I was in the zone. How could I smash? I felt like I was Jaques Villeneuve in my Formula 1 CAR :)

DirtyMagical
12-11-2005, 08:34 PM
Meth is the driver drug... Truck driver drug.

I never feel horny when I'm high. It's pretty reversed for me actually.

Sunny
12-11-2005, 08:45 PM
every drug i've ever done has made me horny. more so than usual.

wtf.

Human
12-11-2005, 08:47 PM
lol z

Italia311
12-11-2005, 09:21 PM
Shrooms made me mad horny. Dunno why. I had a shroom party at my house once and I was gonna go nuts.

Extasy...never made me horny (people told me it would, but they were wrong!) I was hyper as shit.

Holy drug thread...damn

wheelchairman
12-11-2005, 09:34 PM
Haha, going to Amsterdam was totally worth it. Then again, I'm European.

Betty
12-11-2005, 09:46 PM
Yeah, I agree it's the most fun to smoke with your significant other. And it's not just sexual (although holy fuck, the physical sensations are crazy), it's just being ridiculously silly.

Betty
12-11-2005, 09:47 PM
I haven't and don't plan to in the future, notice even Sin hasn't.

I have to quote this, too. Fantastic.

wheelchairman
12-11-2005, 10:35 PM
Don't worry about it, for the most part, I agree with you. I was just joking.

T-6005
12-11-2005, 10:42 PM
The joke went over my head I believe. Ironically I've smoked some bud, though usually that doesn't show in my postings.
I tend to be retarded as all hell when I'm stoned.

I've written here drunk before, but never high. It would probably make 0 sense.

wheelchairman
12-11-2005, 10:57 PM
I usually encourage drunk people to post.

I love Mota Boy's signature for instance. That is hilarious.

T-6005
12-11-2005, 11:01 PM
Yes, it is. Try deciphering this one from Michelle (if by that it's Betty) last night:

ome omne nonna maeve behhe best non nnanvover

I hope she doesn't mind my posting it.

wheelchairman
12-11-2005, 11:03 PM
omg omg gonna have the best non hangover?

T-6005
12-11-2005, 11:04 PM
omg omg gonna have the best non hangover?
Not bad!

That's what I'd guessed, as well - but they were all like that, so I wasn't too sure.

wheelchairman
12-11-2005, 11:11 PM
Not bad!

That's what I'd guessed, as well - but they were all like that, so I wasn't too sure.

Once you've been around tizz while she's drunk, for long enough, you can decipher anything!

Tizzalicious
12-12-2005, 12:35 AM
Hahaha, fuck you. Translator-boy.

Yatesy
12-12-2005, 06:43 AM
I never have done and I'll never probably will.

barangatang
12-12-2005, 10:17 AM
Stoners argument(in this thread): " It's actually not that bad, like, it's waaay better than meth or heroine or any of those bad drugs. Fuck man, it's also better than cigarettes! I mean, if your not going to exceed in life anyway, what's wrong with smoking a little bud once in a while? Plus it comes from mother nature, man. She wants you to smoke it so your, like, saving the environment, man"

JoY
12-12-2005, 10:22 AM
..shut up.

T-6005
12-12-2005, 10:23 AM
Stoners argument(in this thread): " It's actually not that bad, like, it's waaay better than meth or heroine or any of those bad drugs. Fuck man, it's also better than cigarettes! I mean, if your not going to exceed in life anyway, what's wrong with smoking a little bud once in a while? Plus it comes from mother nature, man. She wants you to smoke it so your, like, saving the environment, man"
I've never heard a stoner that retarded. And being retarded when stoned, I can vouch for some of the stupidity. Obviously you've no real experience?

Italia311
12-12-2005, 10:26 AM
It is better then cigarettes dammit!!!!

Its the truth!

People would say shit to me about smoking up, meanwhile they're taking a drag of their smoke. I mean, if you're putting smoke into your lungs atleast get something out of it.

JoY
12-12-2005, 10:29 AM
just don't do it at all, or don't nag about it. simple as that.

or wait.. let's all not nag about either smoking cigarettes, or pot & let's all do whatever the fuck we want with them. *walks off to buy cigarettes*

Italia311
12-12-2005, 10:31 AM
lol...I don't do it at all...

That was an old Joe. Sadly, he was killed by my girlfriend... :(

barangatang
12-12-2005, 10:44 AM
Obviously you've no real experience?
I have once. It was only for a little bit, I didn't get high at all.

oh and:
Stoners argument (in this thread)

I was kind of summarizing all of the stoners' opinion in this thread, not in real life. Except for the part about mother nature. My friend actually said something like that the other day

platinumpt
12-12-2005, 12:40 PM
I've tried a few times, mostly on reveillon parties and such... no big deal.

its one fine day
12-12-2005, 12:58 PM
i accidentally had a breath of weed once when this kid blew it in my face as i breathed in. wanker.

barangatang
12-12-2005, 01:14 PM
Wait, what actually is a "wanker"? Someone who chronically masturbates?

Blue_Dragon
12-12-2005, 03:00 PM
dont they call them tossers?

Mark_Bryan_420
05-11-2006, 10:32 AM
I only think cannabis should be legal due to it's history of religion and raw materials. Psychedelics due to their religious history.

Mark_Bryan_420
05-11-2006, 10:38 AM

I actually smoked hash.
Smoked hash a few times myself! :D

Rinoa
05-11-2006, 11:08 AM
I've tried hash and skunk. I don't think it should be legalised though.

Mark_Bryan_420
05-11-2006, 11:19 AM
Weed,pot,marijuana,grass and so on are actually SLANG terms for cannabis. Marijuana would be defined as the flowers,buds and leaves of the female plant,while hemp would be defined as the stalk,pulp,and fiber of the male plant. BOTH are hemp and cannabis,but only the female is referred to as marijuana which is a spanish word introduced into the English language in 1895 by William Randolph Hearst http://www.zpub.com/sf/history/willh.html in order to get hemp outlawed,because in 1914 it was known that 10,000 acres of hemp could produce as much paper as 41,000 of prime timber forest which he stood to lose if hemp remained illegal! Hearst DIDN'T like competition,nor his close buddy DuPont! http://heritege.dupont.com/ That's why this plant's illegal!

Mark_Bryan_420
05-11-2006, 11:43 AM
Imagine weed = beer. Then hash = vodka. It's basically weed put through fine sieves, so that the powdered active elements of it fall out, then compacted into bricks, or it's the active ingredients of weed extracted using solvents and turned into an oil. Basically it's just concentrated weed product.
Marijuana is dried, crushed,then packed in a bowl or bong of course. Hashish comes from the sticky resin on the leaves and buds called trichomes http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/5c/Trichome-close-up.jpg Only the female has 'em not the males. http://www.greenmanspage.com/guides/thc.html under a microscope,they look like little mushrooms,under a magnifyin' glass they look like crystals. Rub the leaves with your fingers where the trichomes are and it'll come off on your hands like little boogers. There are websites that show you how they're made,I've never tried makin'em myself,but I've seen pictures though.

Mark_Bryan_420
05-11-2006, 11:45 AM
Decriminalising marijuana would obviously stop international atrocities, because people would grow locally and not be frightened into exporting it.

Cocaine and heroin are different matters altogether, however.
GOOD POINT! :D

lost_nvrfound
05-11-2006, 01:21 PM
i've smoked some bud...

eh...

don't have a strong opinion of it... drinking is better...

makes for a great trip to Taco Bell/Pizza Hut though... (yes they do exist... we got tacos and breadsticks in one stop... it was impressive at the time of its occurence)

that trip is most of what i can remember from a 6 hr period that day... i was pretty fucked for a while...

driving high sucks dog arse though

Retard
05-11-2006, 01:25 PM
First time i smoked pot was a few weeks ago (on 4/20). I fucking hated it. the taste got in the back of my throat, and my tounge hurt the whole night. I wish making brownies didnt need so much pot though.

I dont think i'll do it again, but at the same time i was having fun when i was high.

it should be decriminalized/ legal (i dont know the difference) :(

i liked drinking alot better and i'll be doing that alot more now. :D

ignition991
05-12-2006, 06:47 PM
I might've tried pot, i'm just too stoned to remember anything right now.

Rinoa
05-13-2006, 04:46 AM
Yeah, I prefer drinking aswell. Being bevvied is much more fun.

wheelchairman
05-13-2006, 05:09 AM
I might've tried pot, i'm just too stoned to remember anything right now.

Aren't you just the coolest guy on earth?

- Tizz

Mark_Bryan_420
05-17-2006, 09:30 AM
I've tried hash and skunk. I don't think it should be legalised though.
Why not? After all,it's male companion hemp has lots of uses,fuel,fiber,buildin'materials,cars,plastics,ce llophane,electricity etc.

Andy
05-17-2006, 09:31 AM
I've tried it. I prefer alcohol.

Sunny
05-17-2006, 11:47 AM
to me, alcohol is inferior to weed because it's easy for me to get sick on it. one drink too much and i'm on my knees hugging the toilet. =/

wheelchairman
05-17-2006, 02:34 PM
I agree with Sunny. Alcohol can bring too many bad experiences. And I hate waking up knowing that I might've done something stupid and can't remember it. If you do marijuana, you at least know that you probably just laid around looking stupid if you have a black out.

ninthlayer
05-17-2006, 02:46 PM
Everything puts Sunny on her knees, gg.

FUCKING CALL!

Sunny
05-17-2006, 02:50 PM
fuck you, hooker.

i just got your text message, too. 2 days late i think?

Sinister
05-17-2006, 02:54 PM
I've tried marijuana a few months ago. pretty fun, but not as awesome as some may think.

ninthlayer
05-17-2006, 03:31 PM
You make me sad.

calichix
05-18-2006, 04:13 AM
the mad bud has a way lamesville affect on me. I don't speak and I drool a lot. well, a lot more than usual. the only time I've been totally stoked was with this crap called northern lights when I was like 16. good lawrd.

btw, drugs are for bugs.

Preocupado
05-18-2006, 04:58 AM
I prefer eating it with candy because it takes more time to hit and to fade, and feels more smooth. Favourite: The Clone (hybrid). I use it between gaps of a few months and mostly with friends, when it's raining or something because the effects get in the way of any productive activities i may want to get on with.

Tizzalicious
05-18-2006, 05:12 AM
I want to try it with tea.

- WCM

Sunny
05-18-2006, 09:33 AM
wait. dude. you eat WEED with CANDY?

ninthlayer
05-18-2006, 12:40 PM
I carry a flask and drink Tanqueray at family restaurants (because I have class).

calichix
05-20-2006, 11:06 AM
pot taffy.

Preocupado
05-20-2006, 11:14 AM
wait. dude. you eat WEED with CANDY?

mmmmhm

123456789 and 10

Mark_Bryan_420
05-30-2006, 08:53 AM
mmmmhm

123456789 and 10