PDA

View Full Version : Mota Boy's Sacrilegious Thought of the Day

Mota Boy
12-11-2005, 12:01 AM
We all know the story of Jesus's birth, right? An angel came unto Mary and told her that she was pregnant with God's child. Now, this happened to be a great shock to Mary, as she was a virgin at the time. In fact, one of the tenets of Christianity is the miracle of the Virgin Birth. If this is true, it, logically, leads to a rather disturbing bit of trivia: Jesus Christ is the only man in all of recorded history that popped his mother's cherry.

Fun fact: For a short while, certain Catholic scholars, in order to greater preserve Mary's purity, argued that Jesus was birthed through his mother's ear

Endymion
12-11-2005, 12:04 AM
not so, it only says she was a virgin at the time of conception. who's to say that joseph wasn't a kinky guy?

T-6005
12-11-2005, 12:12 AM
not so, it only says she was a virgin at the time of conception. who's to say that joseph wasn't a kinky guy?
This is definitely a good point.

But Mota Boy's thought is still a possibility.

Mota Boy
12-11-2005, 12:16 AM
So either Jesus popped his mother's cherry or got bukkaked by his dad. Either way, you can't tell me that's not at least a little screwy.

In my defense, however, the event is referred to as the "Virgin Birth", not the "Virgin Conception".

Endymion
12-11-2005, 12:32 AM
so joseph was into anal?

but yeah, virgin birth... oh well, the bible's full of sick shit.

T-6005
12-11-2005, 12:34 AM
Joseph was probably just married with Mary for the benefits. She was probably an ugly cow. God looked around, said "Oh! This one's not being used!" and popped JC in there.

Voila (unaccented).

the_GoDdEsS
12-11-2005, 03:21 AM
Joseph was probably just married with Mary for the benefits. She was probably an ugly cow. God looked around, said "Oh! This one's not being used!" and popped JC in there.

Voila (unaccented).

You're not funny.

wheelchairman
12-11-2005, 05:10 AM
There is a story in the bible, where a man finds a woman of another tribe, and marries her. This displeases his tribal leader so much that he throws a spear through the man and through the woman (the same spear goes through both.)

Check mate.

XYlophonetreeZ
12-11-2005, 12:54 PM
This is easily your best thought of the day yet.

Nirushika6789
12-11-2005, 02:08 PM
Jesus was birthed through his mother's ear
ok that is just wrong on so many levels lol

Endymion
12-11-2005, 02:11 PM
ok that is just wrong on so many levels lol
oh yeah, but popping his mom's cherry on the way out or getting splooged on in the womb are acceptable.

Nirushika6789
12-11-2005, 02:13 PM
oh yeah, but popping his mom's cherry on the way out or getting splooged on in the womb are acceptable.
well...not exactly. Popping his mom's cherry = EURGH :o

i just thought the 'ear birth' sounded completely ridiculous and idiotic so i addressed it lol

0r4ng3
12-11-2005, 04:51 PM
This is easily your best thought of the day yet.
Seconded. It may be because this one's sacreligious.