PDA

View Full Version : Andy! (fuck pm's)

Paint_It_Black
12-11-2005, 04:14 AM
Good to see you around again. I had noticed your absence. I was scared_wolf in case you're wondering who the hell I am. How's life been treating you? Still in a band? I think you were the drummer but I could be totally wrong. Anyway, welcome back.

Disclaimer: If anyone has already made a similar thread I don't give a fuck. This one is from me, and therefor better.

BATWT
12-11-2005, 05:25 AM
hey mr wolf, i was waiting for a friendly face to pop up. fuck pm's indeed! yeah it's been a while, i've been well; at uni now doing nursing yadda yadda yadda. i'm still in my band, though we've changed music and i've made another band up also, playing a kind of weird bluesy rock and roll.

but enough of me: hows shit with yourself?

Paint_It_Black
12-11-2005, 05:36 AM
Was I right about you being a drummer? Any website with some of your stuff on?

Nursing eh. Andy's a bit of an odd name for a woman, I always figured you were a guy. Oh well, you live and learn. On a serious note, anyone who can work in a medical profession has my respect. That's something I could never handle.

Me? Well, consider my life as a fan and you could say the excrement has well and truly hit it. I just got fired today and my personal life is a bit of a disaster too. Add that to the general angst of having no idea what direction I want my life to go in and you get a total mess. But don't let that sound like too much of a downer, I'm remaining blindly optimistic for the time being. It's almost Christmas afterall, a time for hope, not just greed and suicide.

You gonna stick around on the bbs for a while this time?

Tijs
12-11-2005, 06:19 AM
The fucker and his friend stopped with The Silent Minority. I still listen to it every now and then.
Good to see you here again Andy.

(That is if we're talking about the same Andy, but I think we do.)

BATWT
12-11-2005, 06:33 AM
yeah tijs its the same andy; me and james still talk every now and again (well..once) about getting some silent minority stuff going again... so stay tuned my man!

shit wolfie (ive forgot your name! im rubbish with names) that's a pretty grim story but no need to go all emo on us just yet; keep working at it, 7/10 work-related stuff manages to sort itself out (i.e. another job). After all, it is the season of miracles!

And yeah, i think i'll stick around for a bit longer this time to spread some of my own christmas cheer all over the place

Paint_It_Black
12-11-2005, 07:47 AM
My name's Richard, but I'm not sure if you ever knew that to begin with so you're forgiven. I most likely remember your name because I think you had an account as Andy for a while. Now answer my question you bastard, are you a drummer or not? It's going to bug me until I know now.

BATWT
12-11-2005, 07:51 AM
aaah yes, i remember now, richard, yes.

oh sorry, yeah i'm a drummer

BATWT
12-11-2005, 08:25 AM
i'm loving the thread in my honour by the way :cool:

dalaksta
12-11-2005, 12:53 PM
So wait, BATWT is this Andy guy right? No offense to anyone just asking cause I'm confused.

BATWT
12-11-2005, 12:58 PM
it certainly is. and none taken

notoriousdoc
12-11-2005, 01:05 PM
I'm glad you care about me so much.
Go back to masturbating in rolls dickhead

BATWT
12-11-2005, 01:15 PM
my welcome back thread has turned into a place of hatred :eek:

do you mean "roll" being the bread, or another type of roll? i am le confused; and how would you masturbate into said roll?

BATWT
12-11-2005, 01:34 PM
And saying le confused is as unenglish as it is unfrench.

i really try to remain optimistic about people, but sometimes stupidity really does prevail. i keep forgetting that not everyone understands my humour; i'm not sure what i attempted to achieve, whether it was irony or whatever (i'm a nurse, not an english teacher), but i have to say that i didn't mean it in context. if i wanted to say it in *proper* french i would say je ne comprends pas. however, i didnt.

BATWT
12-11-2005, 01:43 PM
i'm afraid i care not to spend time having silly little e-arguments with someone over the content of a post; if you have problems with what i say then just grin and bear it. I can assure you that I will be using language like that many times in the future, so .. le fuck off

BATWT
12-11-2005, 01:48 PM
that's perfectly ok, i'm in a very snipey mood this evening and for some reason lost my temper :confused: very unlike me. i usually let others lose their temper and laugh at them. i owe my apologies

BATWT
12-11-2005, 01:58 PM
yeah i do agree that you do have to know me to appreciate what i meant by my comment earlier.

Me? No I'm not a Francophobe (i think that's what people who don't like french folks are called).

If you like it when guys don't get rattled by people who get pissed off at them, stay tuned for more of my posts haha

Back in Black
12-11-2005, 02:21 PM
Go back to masturbating in rolls dickhead
You realize that you are not funny, right.

BATWT
12-11-2005, 02:37 PM
he's not funny because he's being serious.

tard.

she speaks the truth

BATWT
12-11-2005, 02:51 PM
haha, i would kill to have a piano in the band, just to complete the bizarre style of music we play. it'd have to be boogie-woogie style playing though (as boogie-woogie piano kicks ass..and is great to say).

i can't think of anything better than jamming to chopin, i bet we could get some weird shit happening to that kind of background piano

BATWT
12-11-2005, 03:05 PM
i've never been in a band with a paino, but my musical style and ambitions really warrants one; if only you in birmingham you'd have yourself a fresh new band hah.

yeah a week of work awaits me too. but i dont start until 1 every day which means i can at least go on the drinking in the evening. where do you work?

barangatang
12-11-2005, 03:11 PM
Welcome back, andy. You seem like a pretty shnazzy guy.

BATWT
12-11-2005, 03:14 PM
naaaaaah nurses can drink better than anyone: the reason being we know the full extent of what it does to our bodies but still go ahead. i am such a shit example of a good nurse: i drink, i smoke and i eat shitty food.

AUDITING?!?! ..... you said "don't ask"... but..... why?

and yes, barangatang, i am, very schnazzy

BATWT
12-11-2005, 03:26 PM
haha, fortunately my sunday halitosis can be remedied by many tic-tacs and a hearty breakfast courtesy of the local asda :D

Back in Black
12-12-2005, 06:46 AM
Welcome back, andy. You seem like a pretty shnazzy guy.
I never went away. And I am not a shanazzy guy. :D

BATWT
12-12-2005, 08:25 PM
you know, that drinking many pints of guinness, followed by many bottles of budweiser, taken with 5 Pro-Plus pills makes your arms feel like they weigh a ton. this is the weirdest feeling since reading festival 2004, i really can't move my arms without effort