PDA

View Full Version : Natives taking over.

DirtyMagical
12-11-2005, 02:22 PM
I'm not sure if this is the case anywhere else, but almost the entire city of Toronto decided that they will rebel against the governments overpriced popular brand cigarettes. And now everybody started smoking the most disgusting type of a cigarette ever, and a small pack of those still costs 4 dollars... I don't understand how these smokes are sold... They come in different pack and get different names like Natives and DKs. They can't be sold at stores, and a lot of times are sold 200 for $20 and come in a big zip-lock bag. I even see people that have no financial worries smoking them... but... Those Natives(as they are most commonly called, taste like rolled up carton, and smell of dry leaf fires.

Are these things observed in any other places in the world?

BATWT
12-11-2005, 02:25 PM
hey katelyn, remember me? :D probably not

anyway, i dont think we have such nasty cigarettes sold over here. i wouldnt partake anyway, nothing quite like the taste of a marlboro red

yay
12-11-2005, 02:27 PM
I'm not sure if this is the case anywhere else, but almost the entire city of Toronto decided that they will rebel against the governments overpriced popular brand cigarettes. And now everybody started smoking the most disgusting type of a cigarette ever, and a small pack of those still costs 4 dollars... I don't understand how these smokes are sold... They come in different pack and get different names like Natives and DKs. They can't be sold at stores, and a lot of times are sold 200 for $20 and come in a big zip-lock bag. I even see people that have no financial worries smoking them... but... Those Natives(as they are most commonly called, taste like rolled up carton, and smell of dry leaf fires.

Are these things observed in any other places in the world?I don't understand why your contry whines about cigarettes when you're getting them for $4.00/packet. In Australia the cheapest cigarettes I find are "Holiday" brand ones, which are small in size to normal cigarettes and come in a pack of 20 for $6.95. Cigarettes here are much more expensive, although people buy a variety of different brands. There are many to choose from.

Betty
12-11-2005, 02:57 PM
Back in the Soo, my ex used to always buy those DKs. I wouldn't know how gross they were, but the fact that nobody bummed smokes off him could be a testament to that. I'm pretty sure they could buy them from the Native reserve.

Tired_Of_You
12-11-2005, 02:58 PM
I don't know anyone who does that here in Quebec, but my mother does. I think she even bought some of their cigarettes once, maybe she stopped because it was disgusting.

BATWT
12-11-2005, 03:03 PM
this thread should be banned, it's made me want a cigarette

DirtyMagical
12-11-2005, 04:32 PM
I don't understand why your contry whines about cigarettes when you're getting them for $4.00/packet. In Australia the cheapest cigarettes I find are "Holiday" brand ones, which are small in size to normal cigarettes and come in a pack of 20 for $6.95. Cigarettes here are much more expensive, although people buy a variety of different brands. There are many to choose from.

You fucking idiot. I didn't say that 4.00 bucks is the price for all cigarettes. Only Native cigarettes cost that much, but they aren't very legal to sell. Normal pack of cigarettes can cost more that 10 dollars. And isn't your dollar worth much less than ours???

BATWT
12-11-2005, 04:33 PM
we pay around a fiver here - its about 5.60 for a pack of reds in most shops now. insane

BATWT
12-11-2005, 04:34 PM
and this is britain - the strongest economy in the world! :eek:

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-11-2005, 06:27 PM
Marlboro's are insanely expensive.

nothing quite like the taste of a marlboro red

This guy speaks truth.

BATWT
12-11-2005, 06:31 PM
you knows it

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-11-2005, 06:32 PM
When I see people smoking Marlboro Lights I laugh and laugh.

Reds are where it's at.

BATWT
12-11-2005, 06:53 PM
When I see people smoking Marlboro Lights I laugh and laugh.

pussies, lol, you really can't beat the taste of the red. and also, you gotta KNOW when you're smoking, and you sure as hell know about it when you've got a red

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-11-2005, 06:54 PM
This dude knowz hiz smokez.

BATWT
12-11-2005, 06:57 PM
reprazent.

DirtyMagical
12-11-2005, 07:21 PM
I do remember you, very vaguely... but I do!

BATWT
12-11-2005, 07:23 PM
of course you do

BATWT
12-11-2005, 07:27 PM
i mean, we only talked on msn for like a year! tsk!