PDA

View Full Version : Emotions fucking suck.

nieh
12-11-2005, 07:19 PM
Just thought I'd point that out.

BATWT
12-11-2005, 07:23 PM
ok... agreed.

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-11-2005, 07:24 PM
Something happened?

All About Eve
12-11-2005, 07:25 PM
Emotions with girls involved suck.* The emotions flying between Dave and I could nay be better.

Human
12-11-2005, 07:26 PM
Yes, they do. Tis what the pills are for.

T-6005
Emotions should be dealt with in private.

Well - most should. Emotions in general, probably not, but "emotions" always has a completely different and negative sense.

Rag Doll
emotions do fucking suck.

we can hug & then ashkim together..?

nieh
12-11-2005, 07:29 PM
Something happened?

Kinda, but I'm not getting into it.

Sunny
12-11-2005, 07:30 PM
i hope you feel better soon.

and emotions do blow. i'm the saddest emo vag these days. hmph.

All About Eve
12-11-2005, 07:31 PM
We should all get in a big circle and cry/ashkim together.

the_GoDdEsS
12-11-2005, 07:31 PM
They can suck badly. But being a robot without them would be equally sucky. *huggles*

BATWT
12-11-2005, 07:32 PM
emo vag

admission is the first step to curing

(i dont know what that means either)

All About Eve
12-11-2005, 07:32 PM
...Or we could all take turns ashkimming BATWT instead.

coke_a_holic
12-11-2005, 07:34 PM
Poor Josh. Time heals all wounds? *isn't very good at sympathy, etc* Hope you feel better, and I agree completely. Just don't get a lame haircut and start listening to "Holy Crap there is a Scar on my Heart from when you Left Me the Band."

Sunny
12-11-2005, 07:36 PM
We should all get in a big circle and cry/ashkim together.

i'm partial to good ol' CUTEING OF VAINS, to be honest. ;p

All About Eve
12-11-2005, 07:37 PM
=p, just don't fashion vain cuter.

wheelchairman
12-11-2005, 07:43 PM
ah yes, cuteing is indeed better.

What's bringing you down? if I may ask?
and emoticons suck too.

nieh
12-11-2005, 08:02 PM
i hope you feel better soon.
and emotions do blow. i'm the saddest emo vag these days. hmph.
Thanks. Emo hair + emo vag = halfway there. Be careful!

They can suck badly. But being a robot without them would be equally sucky. *huggles*
True. God is such a bastard like that, isn't he?

Poor Josh. Time heals all wounds? *isn't very good at sympathy, etc* Hope you feel better, and I agree completely. Just don't get a lame haircut and start listening to "Holy Crap there is a Scar on my Heart from when you Left Me the Band."
Yeah...I would never listen to any of that kind of stuff...*whistles innocently* I'm actually listening to Soul Coughing now, so I'm fine.

What's bringing you down? if I may ask?
and emoticons suck too.

I'm not getting into the whole 'why' thing now. And yes, emoticons do suck.

the_GoDdEsS
12-11-2005, 08:05 PM
Yeah, that's pretty mean of him.

Human
12-11-2005, 08:09 PM
Whatever it is, screw the person or thing that is pissing you off. You seem pretty nice from what I've seen and I don't see a reason in the world why anybody would be rude to you or have the desire to hurt your feelings. If you feel bad for something you did, apologize to that person, that might help just a bit. Well anyways, like I said, screw that nasty person who had the nerve to be unkind to one of his/her betters.
Edit: Sorry, it's a crappy post, just random shit but good intentions

Italia311
12-11-2005, 08:25 PM
Have some wine and make yourself feel better at the expense of others...

Thats what I would do...

Betty
12-11-2005, 08:48 PM
You only get half the pity Josh. You can't post shit like that and then be all cryptic about it.

T-6005
12-11-2005, 09:07 PM
You only get half the pity Josh. You can't post shit like that and then be all cryptic about it.
This is true.

Tizzalicious
12-11-2005, 11:16 PM
I hope you feel better soon!

Emotions can suck indeed.

Oh, and cuting > ashkimming.

JoY
12-12-2005, 03:21 AM
exactly. *folds arms & stomps foot*

but I still hope you feel better soon.

JoY
12-12-2005, 05:36 AM
If it's about a girl, my mate gave me some good advice, he said " ash you gotta fuck her then chuck her"... yea... do that.
was this about Kim?

nieh
12-12-2005, 06:54 AM
Short answer: things fell apart, and I can pinpoint the exact moment where had I done something different, they wouldn't have.

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-12-2005, 06:57 AM
Oh maan, I hate it when that happens.

But you mustn't dwell. Dwelling is bad. Obviously I don't know if it's about a girl but I presume it is. You should never regret a decision because at the time it was the right decision to make. It must have been. If it wasn't you wouldn't have made it. I know this is a bit rambly but all I'm saying is you mustn't regret whatever you did, if you indeed did anything.

0r4ng3
12-12-2005, 04:23 PM
This is the second thread with the word "emotions" that I read as "emoticons". I gotta get away from the internet, seriously.

Oh, and sorry for the off-topicness.

JohnnyNemesis
12-12-2005, 04:50 PM
Short answer: things fell apart, and I can pinpoint the exact moment where had I done something different, they wouldn't have.

You should try to not be so fatalistic. When things fall apart on a large scale, it's rarely due to ONE thing...

ninthlayer
12-12-2005, 05:24 PM
If it's about a girlfriend, don't sweat it. These things happen. You're too young to worry about this sort of bullshit (Hi, you're a month and 17 days older than me.).
If it's about a boyfriend, don't sweat it. He's a faggot anyway (lolz, equal opportunity).
If it's about a normal friend, whodafuckcares? Don't worry about, people are faggots and we all change in time to be different variations of faggots.
If it's about family, fuck family. You didn't ask to be born into that bullshit.

Since you're from Jersey do this:
Jam out to some Bon Jovi and realize that, oh yeah, it is my life and it is now or never. Because, you know what? I'm not gonna live forever and I just want to live while I'm alive.

How's that for advice/consolation?

JohnnyNemesis
12-12-2005, 05:29 PM
^That was fucking brilliant, I love you with mouth.

WHOA OHHH!

Sinister
12-12-2005, 06:33 PM
emo (and -tions) = useless.

Twinkle
12-12-2005, 07:10 PM

Oh that sucks. I mean really, I HATE it when that happens. Its like, "If I had only done/not done that....." It drives me insane, but the best thing to do, no matter how hard, is just keep on going and forget about it, or try to anyway. Now if only I could learn to use that advice, I'd be good to go. So yeah, in closing, emotions fucking suck, especially in dealing with a father's death(or other family members) or the opposite sex.

nieh
12-13-2005, 08:43 AM
You should try to not be so fatalistic. When things fall apart on a large scale, it's rarely due to ONE thing...

I know you can't blame things falling apart on one thing. Lots of shit happened over a long time leading to them falling apart. But this is something that honestly would have at least STARTED putting things back together.

If it's about a girlfriend, don't sweat it. These things happen. You're too young to worry about this sort of bullshit (Hi, you're a month and 17 days older than me.).
If it's about a boyfriend, don't sweat it. He's a faggot anyway (lolz, equal opportunity).
If it's about a normal friend, whodafuckcares? Don't worry about, people are faggots and we all change in time to be different variations of faggots.
If it's about family, fuck family. You didn't ask to be born into that bullshit.

Since you're from Jersey do this:
Jam out to some Bon Jovi and realize that, oh yeah, it is my life and it is now or never. Because, you know what? I'm not gonna live forever and I just want to live while I'm alive.

How's that for advice/consolation?

I don't even like Bon Jovi and I think that's the best advice ever.

JohnnyNemesis
12-13-2005, 08:45 AM
I don't even like Bon Jovi

Please leave New Jersey so that the stereotypes my mind keeps workin' wth remain valid. kthxluvu!

nieh
12-13-2005, 09:06 AM
Well I don't DISLIKE Bon Jovi either...do I still have to leave?

ninthlayer
12-13-2005, 10:56 AM
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b46/penguinfites/BonJoviNew.jpg

Just a Girl
12-13-2005, 12:38 PM
emotions are nothing but chemicals!!!!!!111111

someone had to say it.

seriously, i hope you feel better soon, you're lovely. [insert something really helpful and sweet here and pretend i said it] *hug*