PDA

View Full Version : ... (part 2)

ruroken
12-11-2005, 08:47 PM
What in the unholy hell is going on here? Can anyone understand what the hell she's trying to tell me? Oh, and I don't feel like waiting until tomorrow, so I'm asking you all today.

kauress_a7x_freak: I'm never gonna do it again'
mooingmenace: ...with anyone? WTF? Wow...
kauress_a7x_freak: well until I"m older >>
kauress_a7x_freak: and more ready fo rit
kauress_a7x_freak: *for it
kauress_a7x_freak: not like ever again
mooingmenace: You weren't READY??? Urgh, you're making this so hard to respect you. There was like 100 reasons NOT to, and you did anyway. And when it wasn't like you expected, YOU LET IT CONTINUE. FOR FUCK"S SAKE, at least wait for light and EXPERIMENT what feels good and what doesnt'. Jesus Christ, you are BOTH fucking imbeciles. I seriously can't think of a good reason right now
kauress_a7x_freak: I admit I'm an idiot
kauress_a7x_freak: you don't gotta rub it in
mooingmenace: Look, where the FUCK is your brain? I mean, where WAS it? And, admitting or telling yourself that ISN'T gonna make you any smarter
mooingmenace: Well? I'm trying to get a reason to give a shit, okay? So, I'm sorry if I sound like an asshole
kauress_a7x_freak: why do you want to care at all? >>
mooingmenace: Why shouldn't I? You're my FRIEND. As a friend, I CARE about you. Anyone who DOESN'T care about you ISN'T a FRIEND.
kauress_a7x_freak: there's more to it
kauress_a7x_freak: and we both know it

(part cut because it seemed irrelevant)

mooingmenace: What were you thinking at the moment? Can you remember?
kauress_a7x_freak: I was thinking......I was thinking what the hell I was gonna do if anything bad happened
mooingmenace: WTF?
kauress_a7x_freak: and what the hell am I doing
kauress_a7x_freak: cuz I know I'm not gonna spend the rest of my life with this dude and why the hell I was doing it
mooingmenace: So what were you thinking when you said "yes"?
kauress_a7x_freak: My heart was racing so fast and my body was shaking and it just came out yes.......I'm so horrible v.v
mooingmenace: So why didn't you just say "I mean-no"? Or like, NOT FUCKING STRIP?!?!
kauress_a7x_freak: ._.
mooingmenace: ...you have no answer?
kauress_a7x_freak: NO I DON'T!!!! YOU'RE YELLING IS JUST MAKING ME FEEL LIKE A WHORE AND I CAN'T EXPLAIN MYSELF GODDAMMIT
mooingmenace: Well, you don't have explaination problems, and the fact that you can't say what you feel is quite sickening. I can't help it, but the more I care, the bitchier I am
mooingmenace: you're not a whore, though
kauress_a7x_freak: I feel like it though ><
mooingmenace: Why couldn't you say how you felt???
kauress_a7x_freak: I wasn't thinking about what I should do......I was thinking if I said no it might've happened anyway If I did say no.......
mooingmenace: That's called RAPE you dumbfuck
kauress_a7x_freak: I know that
mooingmenace: Meaning, I wouldn't qualify it as something stupid
kauress_a7x_freak: I"m not a completely fucking idiot
mooingmenace: It wouldn't be YOUR FAULT if the faggot RAPED you
kauress_a7x_freak: so since I said yes it is my fault?
mooingmenace: And if he RAPED you, then you wouldn't get in ANY TROUBLE
mooingmenace: Yes, it IS YOUR FAULT
mooingmenace: In what way is it NOT YOUR FAULT?
kauress_a7x_freak: ....it fucking takes two......
kauress_a7x_freak has signed out. (12/11/2005 7:40 PM)

All About Eve
12-11-2005, 08:49 PM
She's just admitting she made a mistake and wanted to talk to you about it because she thought you were understanding and would help her, but you kind of fucked that up, now didn't you.

Just apologize to her later for getting angry and ask if you can help and all that. She probably feels like she's worthless or atleast near it and you could probably cheer her up a lot.

BATWT
12-11-2005, 08:50 PM
that is a pretty fucked up situation dude, sorry i can't add anything deeper to that comment; i'm absolutely shattered. i'll read it later when i'm awake

ruroken
12-11-2005, 08:52 PM
But wtf does "it fucking takes two" mean and how is it relevent?

@ BATWT: It's fine, just, don't start sucking once you get sober *glares at Amanda*

BATWT
12-11-2005, 08:53 PM
don't worry, if i begin to suck let me know and i'll crack open some more beers. who'se amanda?

WebDudette
It really is partially her fault but you were a little hard on her.

All About Eve

She probably means it's not totally her fault because she was either pressured/forced into doing it.

coke_a_holic
12-11-2005, 08:56 PM
Seriously, just beat her into submission and show her who daddy is. It's the only way.

All About Eve
12-11-2005, 08:56 PM
Seriously, just beat her into submission and show her who daddy is. It's the only way.

What if she's implying that's what happened the first time?

ruroken
12-11-2005, 08:57 PM
don't worry, if i begin to suck let me know and i'll crack open some more beers. who'se amanda?
Sweet. And Amanda was AWESOME when she was drunk. Then she started be like, a normal person, and was no longer fun.

It really is partially her fault but you were a little hard on her.
The thing is, though, that I'm the only one (that I know of) that even took the time to care.

She probably means it's not totally her fault because she was either pressured/forced into doing it.
I see. That makes sense. Thanks. I'll have to remember that.

coke_a_holic
12-11-2005, 08:57 PM
What if she's implying that's what happened the first time?
Then she'll have to go through it twice.

All About Eve
12-11-2005, 08:59 PM
Ruro, how old are you two?

JohnnyNemesis
12-11-2005, 09:05 PM
ruroken, you're a selfish, immature, selfish, immature, uncouth, immature, selfish, ridiculously selfish asshole for all that.

And I'm dead serious.

All About Eve
12-11-2005, 09:06 PM
ruroken, you're a selfish, immature, selfish, immature, uncouth, immature, selfish, ridiculously selfish asshole for all that.

And I'm dead serious.

I was going to wait a few posts after he realized his mistake before going into that, but yeah.

wheelchairman
12-11-2005, 09:07 PM

And I'm dead serious.
FINALLY someone else pointed that out. I read through this entire topic wondering if my judgement was impaired.

You really acted like a scumbag ruroken, I mean fuck. What gives you the right to say any of what you said? I'm glad you cut parts out, I'm sure you fucking overreacted there too. You make me sick.

the_GoDdEsS
12-11-2005, 09:08 PM
It's worse than a menstruel teenager.

wheelchairman
12-11-2005, 09:09 PM
To quote Bob, like a Harpee on it's period.

coke_a_holic
12-11-2005, 09:09 PM
It's a menstruel teenager with their ovaries in a knot.

the_GoDdEsS
12-11-2005, 09:10 PM
Bahahaha. Yeah.

JohnnyNemesis
12-11-2005, 09:11 PM
Fuck that. And it's hilarious how he's all like "well, I care about you!" and all that bullshit. It's a fucking joke. If you cared, you wouldn't make her feel like shit for a mistake that ANYONE CAN AND WOULD MAKE, and a mistake which a real friend would really want to help her through rather than make her feel worse about it just because you're fucking jealous you weren't the one getting your dick wet.

You weren't concerned with her well being, you were concerned with getting YOUR frustrations out, ruroken. Calling her a dumbfuck? An idiot? You have no right to call anyone that at any point, much less a friend who just went through a traumatic experience.

You're so goddamn selfish.

wheelchairman
12-11-2005, 09:13 PM
That would almost be understandable, if he wasn't calling her that for the sole reason that he wished it was himself that fucked her.

That's where it becomes truly fucked up and petty. The fool berrated someone for a decision they make (sex), and having sex at an early age, simply because she didn't have it with him. How fucking small does your dick have to be for such a petty action?

All About Eve
12-11-2005, 09:14 PM
I hope he's reading this.

JohnnyNemesis
12-11-2005, 09:14 PM
^It'd be out of line either way, but truly sickening under those circumstances. Fucking hell.

If that girl has any sense, she won't speak to ruroken ever again. How can you be friends with someone who has such little respect for you?!

wheelchairman
12-11-2005, 09:16 PM
It would simply be the worst sympathetic tactic ever.

But yeah under the circumstances, I don't fucking know how he could behave that way. What the fuck was he thinking? "Christ she's vulnerable for sleeping with that other guy. Now's my chance to capitalize on her low self-esteem and near rape incident, by berrating her for not choosing me. That'll show her."

And then fucking publicly show it on the bbs. Like he's fucking gained something?

JohnnyNemesis
12-11-2005, 09:19 PM
Yup, yup. What's funny is that we're definitely going to get the "you guys don't understand our friendship/know nothing about our lives!!!" excuse, which means nothing considering the fact that this is an ABSOLUTE offense, and what we've said applies to every single case, no matter what.

Italia311
12-11-2005, 09:19 PM
Woah jealous much????

I don't think I woulda snapped out like that...

wheelchairman
12-11-2005, 09:21 PM
Fuck that. I hope everytime he thinks of another girl, he thinks of this thread, and keeps his pants zipped up and his mouth shut.

The worst is, like everyone gave him advice in the prequel to this topic. The retard just ignored it and chose to abuse her trust.

All About Eve
12-11-2005, 09:22 PM
Anyone with half a brain and a fourth a penis wouldn't have. I wish I wasn't in such a flat mood tonight and could yell at him, but frankly, I don't feel like it right now.

*enter insults at his intelligence here*

Italia311
12-11-2005, 09:23 PM
Hrmz, Im not sure I have the story straight but from what I gather, he yelled at his friend that he likes for having sex with another dude? I read this and last one...

Tad jealous..dunno

All About Eve
12-11-2005, 09:24 PM
Well, he's yelling at her because he says it was her mistake and her fault only and nothing else and she should be ashamed etc. when really he wanted to do the same to her before she did it with the other guy.

Basically, he's a vagina.

wheelchairman
12-11-2005, 09:24 PM
Hrmz, Im not sure I have the story straight but from what I gather, he yelled at his friend that he likes for having sex with another dude? I read this and last one...

Tad jealous..dunno
He yelled at her, degraded her intelligence for doing actions he wished he had done, purposely made her feel awful, and then told her that he cared and that he was her only friend.

It's very disgusting.

AAE, I just wondered while I was reading the thread, why there was no comments on the incorrectness of it, until page 2.

All About Eve
12-11-2005, 09:26 PM
He yelled at her, degraded her intelligence for doing actions he wished he had done, purposely made her feel awful, and then told her that he cared and that he was her only friend.

It's very disgusting.

AAE, I just wondered while I was reading the thread, why there was no comments on the incorrectness of it, until page 2.

As I said when I quoted Johnny's post, I was telling him what he did wrong before I yelled at him for it, and I stated above, I'm in a really flat mood tonight and it just took some warming up. On top of that, I hadn't read the second whole second part yet. And yes, I do realize you're not going to believe me, but whatever.

Italia311
12-11-2005, 09:27 PM
That would almost be understandable, if he wasn't calling her that for the sole reason that he wished it was himself that fucked her.

That's where it becomes truly fucked up and petty. The fool berrated someone for a decision they make (sex), and having sex at an early age, simply because she didn't have it with him. How fucking small does your dick have to be for such a petty action?

I totally agree with what you said right there.

Thats some SAD shit...

arak0r
12-11-2005, 09:32 PM

And I'm dead serious.

beat me (and apparently everyone else to it)

Tired_Of_You
12-11-2005, 10:03 PM
^Same for me. I just can't believe it and I have nothing else to add, seeing everyone else beat me to it.

JohnnyNemesis
12-11-2005, 10:07 PM
Ugh. This shit makes me sicker and sicker everytime I see it. Seriously, it's absolutely maddening that anyone could be such a pathetic asshole. I'm honestly shocked. Fucking prick.

T-6005
12-11-2005, 10:16 PM
Yeah, ruroken, everyone else has summed things up pretty well, but I do have some slightly more advice-oriented words to offer.

Firstly, you have no right to berate her like that. If she admits that she regrets it and is obviously seeking comfort - if you care, you offer it. Your frustrations had better take a back seat to your friendship, otherwise you're just showing that you're undeserving of the trust and connection - and from what I've seen, you aren't deserving, at that.

Secondly, your emotions - stash them. It's not what she needs. Your high and mighty opinion doesn't mean shit in this context - and passing down judgement like that is sick and unnecessary.

Thirdly - apologize. And you should expect her, if she has any amount of sense, to not be speaking to you for a while. Deal with that - you made the real mistake here, not her.

T-6005
12-11-2005, 10:31 PM
Tbone we should be friends.
I don't know, man... I've got a reputation to uphold, after all.

Ah, fuck it. BFF!

T-6005
12-11-2005, 10:35 PM
Awesome. Let's get coordinating bracelets.
As long as it's in dark green. Because that represents peace to me. And we hate war, right?

JohnnyNemesis
12-11-2005, 10:39 PM
Glad you folks agree.

One more sickening aspect though: the fact that ruroken made this thread out of a sense of victimhood. He thinks of HIMSELF as the victim. How ridiculous is that? He has the nerve to ask this:

As if this whole thing is his problem. What an asshole.

To answer the question though, she's saying that it took her AND that guy, not just her, to make a mistake.

T-6005
12-11-2005, 10:41 PM
To answer the question though, she's saying that it took her AND that guy, not just her, to make a mistake.
I totally didn't realize that he'd missed that completely.

Mannen som blev en gris
12-12-2005, 11:59 AM
Oh my fucking god, ruroken! What the hell were you thinking? I mean my god... this is hilarious, but jesus christ! I really don't understand why ANYONE would wanna be with you.

You weren't READY??? Urgh, you're making this so hard to respect you. There was like 100 reasons NOT to, and you did anyway. And when it wasn't like you expected, YOU LET IT CONTINUE. FOR FUCK"S SAKE, at least wait for light and EXPERIMENT what feels good and what doesnt'. Jesus Christ, you are BOTH fucking imbeciles. I seriously can't think of a good reason right now
That's really funny, but in a really sad way. I mean, you told her this because...? Oh my god, you really are stupid.

Look, where the FUCK is your brain? I mean, where WAS it? And, admitting or telling yourself that ISN'T gonna make you any smarter

Well, you don't have explaination problems, and the fact that you can't say what you feel is quite sickening. I can't help it, but the more I care, the bitchier I am

Yes, it IS YOUR FAULT In what way is it NOT YOUR FAULT?
And the caps just make it so much funnier. Seriously dude, what, WHAT, were you thinking with? I mean... oh my god. Are you for real? Jesus...I really admire the girl. How can she stand you? You said all these things to her but she just kept being so innocent and she obviously wasn't proud of what she'd done, but you just kept telling her how stupid she was. Don't you know when to stop?

Paint_It_Black
12-12-2005, 12:14 PM
Hey, Ruroken. I'm not up to date on the entire situation here, but unless that girl is your girlfriend and she just screwed someone else you have no right to speak to her like that. If she's just a friend of yours then it's none of your business who she chooses to fuck. If she feels she made a mistake, it's your responsibility as a friend to make her feel better, not worse. If she already regrets it, how is telling her she fucked up going to help? She already knows that. I would recommend sitting down and thinking long and hard about what you've done. While you're at it, think about what type of person you currently are and what type of person you'd like to be. And then, if you think you'd like to be different in some areas try working on it. Changing isn't as hard as some people say. But first you have to admit that there are some things you should probably change. I don't really know you, so if you want to tell me to fuck off that's fine. I'm just offering some friendly advice, because I think you could be a much happier person if you worked on some issues.

platinumpt
12-12-2005, 12:36 PM
lots of blah blah blah
Nice going there, sharing with us such a private and intimate dialogue between you and your FRIEND. She wouldn't be pleased if she knew what you did. And you're so harsh on your friends, take it easy, you sounded like it was YOU who wanted to have it with her.

EDIT: Damn, I just saw your first thread (...)! You really want to fuck her, you bastard!

ruroken
12-12-2005, 01:22 PM

And I'm dead serious.
Wait for me to read the rest...

Fuck that. And it's hilarious how he's all like "well, I care about you!" and all that bullshit. It's a fucking joke. If you cared, you wouldn't make her feel like shit for a mistake that ANYONE CAN AND WOULD MAKE, and a mistake which a real friend would really want to help her through rather than make her feel worse about it just because you're fucking jealous you weren't the one getting your dick wet.

You weren't concerned with her well being, you were concerned with getting YOUR frustrations out, ruroken. Calling her a dumbfuck? An idiot? You have no right to call anyone that at any point, much less a friend who just went through a traumatic experience.

You're so goddamn selfish.
Acutually, I had little to NO RESPECT for her at the time, and I couldn't help it, but the more detail I got, the more idiotic it became. So, as I was trying to make her feel better, and yes, I was, and I did, and then that happened, I couldn't stand that "I was thinking if I said no it might've happened anyway If I did say no......." answer, it pissed me off. I mean, what the fuck? How can you just submit like that? Rather than fight if the motherfucker TRIED to after you said no? It doesn't make ANY sense to me at ALL.

And none of you also know all the reasons not to. I mean, she said she didn't want to make noise and wake her mom up. W T F ? What goddam sense does that make??? To FUCK WITHOUT NOISE???

No, I don't know when to stop. Eventually, I really did despise how weak she was. I don't understand What the fuck was going on, and I still don't. It's without any common sense. All of you act like I can somehow NOT show my disgust when I feel it, but I can't. It was goddam stupid on every level, and when I had accomplished what I wanted, I wanted more information. I wanted to see if there was a reason to give a shit. I wanted to know that she wasn't completely stupid.

Yeah, I know I fucked up really badly, and I know that I went way out of line, but I can barely maintain myself when something so fucking wierd and unexpected happens like that.

And she doesn't have any sense. One time...yeah, and the next day, she was like "Sorry" and I was like "WTF? I was being AN ASSHOLE!!"
So...yeah...

ruroken
12-12-2005, 01:24 PM
Oh, and how did the GUY make the mistake? He got what he wanted.

coke_a_holic
12-12-2005, 01:29 PM
Because he decided to force her to do something she didn't want to do and is probably going to face repurcussions because of it. She didn't make a mistake by not doing what she thought was right, she was forced against her will meaning she couldn't have helped it. Holy Jesus.

T-6005
12-12-2005, 01:40 PM
Wait for me to read the rest...

Acutually, I had little to NO RESPECT for her at the time, and I couldn't help it, but the more detail I got, the more idiotic it became. So, as I was trying to make her feel better, and yes, I was, and I did, and then that happened, I couldn't stand that "I was thinking if I said no it might've happened anyway If I did say no......." answer, it pissed me off. I mean, what the fuck? How can you just submit like that? Rather than fight if the motherfucker TRIED to after you said no? It doesn't make ANY sense to me at ALL.

And none of you also know all the reasons not to. I mean, she said she didn't want to make noise and wake her mom up. W T F ? What goddam sense does that make??? To FUCK WITHOUT NOISE???

No, I don't know when to stop. Eventually, I really did despise how weak she was. I don't understand What the fuck was going on, and I still don't. It's without any common sense. All of you act like I can somehow NOT show my disgust when I feel it, but I can't. It was goddam stupid on every level, and when I had accomplished what I wanted, I wanted more information. I wanted to see if there was a reason to give a shit. I wanted to know that she wasn't completely stupid.

Yeah, I know I fucked up really badly, and I know that I went way out of line, but I can barely maintain myself when something so fucking wierd and unexpected happens like that.

And she doesn't have any sense. One time...yeah, and the next day, she was like "Sorry" and I was like "WTF? I was being AN ASSHOLE!!"
So...yeah...
Hate to break it to you, child, but there's nothing wrong with silence. In fact, when the parents are home, you're not supposed to be having sex, and they aren't your parents, it's advisable. There's still nothing wrong with what she did in that respect. It makes perfect sense.

As for not fighting back, that would depend on a lot of stuff. For example - did her mom know this guy was with her? If she woke up her mom over it, there'd be trust issues and hell to pay over it.

As for having had sex, because don't even try to fucking deny it, ruroken, that's what you truly care about and no mistake, there's probably some part of her brain that said "Why not?". She is NOT exclusive to you, and the way you act like she is is just wrong.

I recommend trying this, quite honestly. Take a deep breath, and think about it this way - it fucking HAPPENED. SHE. FUCKED. HIM. There, now that that's out of the way, she's your friend and came to you for help. Start acting like her fucking friend instead of an opinionated asshole. The approach you're taking is immature and childish. There'll be time for your emotions on the subject later. In calm, rational discussion.

In the meantime, child, GIVE SOME FUCKING EMOTIONAL SUPPORT!

Nirushika6789
12-12-2005, 01:45 PM
Ruroken what the fuck?!...she trusted you with that information,as a friend and you just 'kicked her in the face'!

When you posted this did you expect us to take your side - and say that you were right and that she was the idiot!?

You totally disrespected her, you acted like her enemy not her friend!
If this is how you think you show someone that you care for them then you have bigger issues that we already thought you had

Nirushika6789
12-12-2005, 01:51 PM
It's that she had sex with someone else. You wanted her. You wanted to fuck her. Instead, somebody else violated her. Took her virginity even. And you were mad at her, because in some small way she wanted to fuck him to. She had to, to let him, even if she regretted it a small part of her wanted to fuck him, not you. You are mad at her for that and took it out on her.
Exactly Ruroken if you really felt something for this girl , not just a sexual attraction, but a real attraction then you would not have said that. You would have been nice and comforted her, if you really were attracted to someone you would not say anything to hurt them...you would try your best to make them happy and become a good friend first before you want to have sex with her

This just proves that really you aren't really attracted to her but to her body, face etc

T-6005
12-12-2005, 01:52 PM
Exactly Ruroken if you really felt something for this girl , not just a sexual attraction, but a real attraction then you would not have said that. You would have been nice and comforted her, if you really were attracted to someone you would not say anything to hurt them...you would try your best to make them happy and become a good friend first before you want to have sex with her

This just proves that really you aren't really attracted to her but to her body, face etc
I wouldn't go so far as to say that - jealousy doesn't always stem from a shallow emotion.

However, the way in which you reacted was completely uncalled for, ruroken. TTIG is 100% right on his count.

Grow up.

Nirushika6789
12-12-2005, 01:55 PM
I wouldn't go so far as to say that - jealousy doesn't always stem from a shallow emotion.
yes maybe

but if he did really care for her he would have felt sorry for her and his petty jealousy would not have mattered...he would have tried his best to make her feel better...even to get closer to her to get what he wanted...but if he really cared he wouldnt even have that ulterior motive

either way
Ruroken ,as T-6005 said, grow up!

Back in Black
12-12-2005, 02:41 PM
Basically, he's a vagina.
HAHAHAHA, you said vagina.

arak0r
12-12-2005, 03:24 PM
i think its safe to summarize this with, ruroken is an idiot.

arak0r
12-12-2005, 03:26 PM
btw, am i the only one who thought about trying to contact that wench to let her know what ruroken was up to?

T-6005
12-12-2005, 03:40 PM
btw, am i the only one who thought about trying to contact that wench to let her know what ruroken was up to?
You're not, I'll tell you that - I definitely considered it.

arak0r
12-12-2005, 03:52 PM
yea, i figured that was some kind of aim name, but im not sure

and upon further testing, it doesnt seem to want to add to list in aim

T-6005
12-12-2005, 03:56 PM
yea, i figured that was some kind of aim name, but im not sure

and upon further testing, it doesnt seem to want to add to list in aim
I figured it'd be an msn name, but if he copy pasted from MSN it wouldn't have come out like that. Tried Yahoo messenger?

arak0r
12-12-2005, 03:56 PM
dont have yahoo myself :( and i figured it couldnt be msn, from the way it had the signed off bit from the log

T-6005
12-12-2005, 04:28 PM
Yeah, I don't have Yahoo either - and it's not worth the effort.

ruroken
12-12-2005, 04:36 PM
I get it. She was FORCED. And I feel sorry for her. But I still don't understand how she could have done NOTHING about it. I don't care if she fucked someone. I honestly don't. I don't care what you think, either. I can't stand it when something that fucked up happens and someone just TAKES it. It doesn't make sense.
And as for the adding, goddam, don't you faggots have BETTER things to do?

JohnnyNemesis
12-12-2005, 04:39 PM
I get it. She was FORCED. And I feel sorry for her. But I still don't understand how she could have done NOTHING about it.

That's because you know nothing about the real world, social interaction, or anything like that. You've never been in a situation, so get off your high horse and kill it. If you honestly don't understand how she could've done NOTHING about it, then don't start talking about it and make her feel worse.

You don't feel sorry for her, you feel sorry for herself.

T-6005
12-12-2005, 04:40 PM
I get it. She was FORCED. And I feel sorry for her. But I still don't understand how she could have done NOTHING about it. I don't care if she fucked someone. I honestly don't. I don't care what you think, either. I can't stand it when something that fucked up happens and someone just TAKES it. It doesn't make sense.
And as for the adding, goddam, don't you faggots have BETTER things to do?
You don't seem to be spending too much energy on feeling sorry for her, or on being her friend. You seem to spend all your energy letting out your apparent frustrations on the situation. And if she was really forced, the last thing she needs is someone telling her it was her fucking fault.

As for us "faggots" having better things to do, shouldn't you have better things to do than posting up yourself being an insensitive douchebag on the internet and then creating a thread on your so-called "personality disorder", as if it's some sort of excuse.

I'm sorry, but you posted up the conversation, and I have nothing to tell you except that you were a fucking idiot in the way you acted towards her.

ruroken
12-12-2005, 04:45 PM
I'm not making a goddam excuse, you fucking sonuvabitch. Go fuck yourself, or at least leave my goddam thread.

And I'm not gonna argue, so shut the fuck up

Rick: You mean yourself, right?

ruroken
12-12-2005, 04:46 PM
Also, this went on far before then. A lot of things BEFORE what I posted was said, and I told you, I DID make her feel better. Then, I blew it. This has been going on for AT LEAST three days.

Rancid_Guyxxx
12-12-2005, 04:47 PM
I don't know the story perfect, but from what I'm understanding, is that she just said "yes" for the hell of it, didn't want to put up an argument, and anything else that goes along with it.

At least that's what she told you, and I guess any other friends. From personal experiences I can say that sometimes at the time the girl (and sometimes the guy I guess), actually DOES want to have sex, or whatever the case may be, but then later maybe regrets it, or she doesn't want people to think that she's a "whore" or whatever. So they tell everyone that it was forced, or that she really didn't want to. I could be totally wrong, but to sum it up, maybe she actually did want to have sex with this guy, but is telling you that she didn't to not hurt your feelings or to try and not get labeled as something. Again, I don't know how old you are, or if this is even a possibility, but I've seen and experienced things like this before.

JohnnyNemesis
12-12-2005, 04:47 PM
Yep, I meant yourself.

And if everyone who doesn't think you're an asshole leaves this thread, that leaves you alone. Which isn't surprising; it's exactly what you deserve for being such an immature, intolerable scumbag to this girl just because you don't know how to function in society/with other people.

Also, this went on far before then. A lot of things BEFORE what I posted was said, and I told you, I DID make her feel better. Then, I blew it. This has been going on for AT LEAST three days.
...and? All of that means nothing after what you did.

ruroken
12-12-2005, 04:52 PM
Yeah...but I prefer one-on-one. Not fifty fucking people ganging up on me. They can hate all they want, but it's total bullshit when I can't defend...myself...
Anyway, I know I'm an asshole.

T-6005
12-12-2005, 04:53 PM
Yeah...but I prefer one-on-one. Not fifty fucking people ganging up on me. They can hate all they want, but it's total bullshit when I can't defend...myself...
Obviously you can't defend yourself. I have nothing against you, but your actions were wrong, and that's all there is to it.

We're only ganging up on you because you tried to quantify your reaction, when in reality it's just inexcuseable.

WebDudette
12-12-2005, 04:55 PM
You can't defend yourself because it's impossible. It would be like Charles Manson saying hes not a murderer.

JohnnyNemesis
12-12-2005, 04:58 PM

Meh, no one is ganging up on you. It's not like we're a unit. We're individuals, and we ALL think that you are a fucking scumbag.

Besides, even if we WERE ganging up on you, then just address us all as a group. Stop crying about not being able to defend yourself, because:

the fact that you can't say what you feel is quite sickening.

ruroken
12-12-2005, 04:59 PM
Hell, keep ripping me apart. I don't think I'm learning anything, because I'm not teary anymore.

ruroken
12-12-2005, 04:59 PM
Meh, no one is ganging up on you. It's not like we're a unit. We're individuals, and we ALL think that you are a fucking scumbag.

Besides, even if we WERE ganging up on you, then just address us all as a group. Stop crying about not being able to defend yourself, because:
Keep it coming.

JohnnyNemesis
12-12-2005, 05:01 PM
Wah wah. We're not ripping you apart, we're telling the truthm, so stop acting like you're an indifferent victim. You made your bed, now sleep in it because:

the fact that you can't say what you feel is quite sickening.

T-6005
12-12-2005, 05:01 PM
Hell, keep ripping me apart. I don't think I'm learning anything, because I'm not teary anymore.
Oh, chill out. You went about it the wrong way - we're just telling you what we think, and where you're wrong. And if in that we're telling you that your actions were wrong, well - you did post it here.

Go apologize, prepare to deal with the consequences of being an asshole, and learn from this. The last one being the most important.

I mean seriously, you've started whining. Get past that, it's not going to accomplish anything except annoying us.

0r4ng3
12-12-2005, 05:03 PM
ruro, they'll stop "ganging up" on you when you admit you're wrong.

*turns to angry mob* I mean, that's all you guys are asking, right?

ruroken
12-12-2005, 05:04 PM
I'm saying that I'm not sure if I've learned much. Such as, it'll probably happen a third time.

Oh, and I already said I was wrong. What I did was completely out of line and fucked up and I had no right whatsoever to say any of that.

RedXIII
12-12-2005, 05:31 PM
You need some help.

arak0r
12-12-2005, 05:36 PM
wheres bella? we could use her skills right about now

http://www.kolumbus.fi/kokko.simo/violin.jpg

http://members.cox.net/keith.comer/violin/26-the-blonde-violin.jpg

JohnnyNemesis
12-12-2005, 05:37 PM
wheres bella?

In my heart. Aww.

RedXIII
12-12-2005, 05:40 PM
Wouldn't it be funny if one of the 506 people was the girl he was talking to? :D

Paint_It_Black
12-12-2005, 06:35 PM
You can't defend yourself because it's impossible. It would be like Charles Manson saying hes not a murderer.

Actually, Charles Manson isn't a murderer.

Twinkle
12-12-2005, 08:50 PM
Sounds like she likes Avenged Sevenfold. More like, looks like it. That should tell you all you need to know, although I do like them.

wheelchairman
12-13-2005, 12:35 AM
Ruroken, you are the living personification of petty, insecure and utter lowliness. If you can't feel anything but anger towards this girl, for whatever reason. Then I recommend you never leave this computer. Communicate with people only through virtual reality. You are human scum. You don't deserve to talk to people in real life, nor should you. Don't aplogize to this girl, DON'T EVEN GO NEAR HER. She doesn't need the kind of "help" you'd give.

to quote Ricky, "zomg pc and never un! am i rite? i am so rite!"

Sunny
12-13-2005, 08:01 AM
wow, i have no words for this.

Then I recommend you never leave this computer. Communicate with people only through virtual reality. You are human scum. You don't deserve to talk to people in real life, nor should you.

and yet again WCM says it all perfectly. ;p

JohnnyNemesis
12-13-2005, 08:12 AM
Then I recommend you never leave this computer. Communicate with people only through virtual reality. You are human scum. You don't deserve to talk to people in real life, nor should you. Don't aplogize to this girl, DON'T EVEN GO NEAR HER. She doesn't need the kind of "help" you'd give.

Harsh, but fair and accurate, unfortunately.

ruroken
12-13-2005, 08:25 AM

JohnnyNemesis
12-13-2005, 08:34 AM

No, you've got it backwards. You're supposed to do that offline, and only communicate online.

ruroken
12-13-2005, 08:36 AM
Hahaha, I love you all. I really do.
And Per, that was my original (original meaning "when I first discovered the internet society") from the beginning.

JohnnyNemesis
12-13-2005, 08:38 AM
Mefense dechanism. Shields up.

ruroken
12-13-2005, 04:49 PM
mooingmenace: Hate me.
kauress_a7x_freak: But it still hurts
kauress_a7x_freak: Everyone's making me feel like a slut about it. even you.
kauress_a7x_freak: I don't hate you
mooingmenace: Why not? I was a pretty big prick about it...
mooingmenace: I'm really really sorry
mooingmenace: and it's NOT your fault
mooingmenace: And I shouldn't have said any of that to you
mooingmenace: I understand that...it was most likely unavoidable. And, it's not like it can be reversed anyway, so there's no reason to bitch about it.
mooingmenace: but...here, read this (it isn't something good at all, in fact, it shows just how big of a prick I am) http://offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19686
mooingmenace: I know I shouldn't have posted that, but I wasn't thinking at the time

And now, I await her reply.

Nirushika6789
12-13-2005, 04:50 PM
thats a lot better :D

maybe there is hope for you yet lol

platinumpt
12-13-2005, 04:52 PM
Perhaps there's still hope for you then

T-6005
12-13-2005, 05:08 PM
Hmm, I don't know. It's not necessarily a good idea. She deserved to see this, but it's completely possible to use this thread to get attention in her eyes. Just a thought, but it's still possibile - and if that's what you're doing, ruroken, you haven't changed in my eyes.

I hope for your sake that that isn't what you're doing, though.

ruroken
12-13-2005, 05:15 PM
I have no idea why I'd be wanting to get her attention with this. She said she doesn't hate me, so I could've just gone about without ever showing this to her and maybe have met her in real life. So, I can't see your logic at all...

But the reason I am showing her this is because she should hate me after the things I said. I knew that she'd say "I can't" or "I don't" after I said "Hate me", and after I thought about it, I thought that if anyone should show her this, it should be me.

Conspiracy of One
12-13-2005, 05:17 PM
so I could've just gone about without ever showing this to her and maybe have met her in real life.

Wait, stop. All of this is about a girl you've never met?

T-6005
I have no idea why I'd be wanting to get her attention with this. She said she doesn't hate me, so I could've just gone about without ever showing this to her and maybe have met her in real life. So, I can't see your logic at all...

But the reason I am showing her this is because she should hate me after the things I said. I knew that she'd say "I can't" or "I don't" after I said "Hate me", and after I thought about it, I thought that if anyone should show her this, it should be me.
She did deserve to see it, you're right on that.

I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt, as I've no idea what to say to you. Good luck with that - and try and swallow your assholeish instincts in the future. Or we'll just revive this thread.

T-6005
Wait, stop. All of this is about a girl you've never met?
*blinks*

Whoa. I missed that part.

platinumpt
12-13-2005, 05:19 PM
So, you're jealous because someone FUCKed a girl you NEVER met?

ruroken
12-13-2005, 05:20 PM
Yeah, she said she's coming in the summer.

Conspiracy of One
12-13-2005, 05:24 PM
That's just not right, at all. I would have understood if this was about a girl that you see everyday at school or something, but you've never met her. Which makes everything you said like, two times worse.

ruroken
12-13-2005, 05:26 PM
You think I could? What the fuck is wrong with you? Come on, I'm fucking shy. My, my, you all know nothing of me, eh?

platinumpt
12-13-2005, 05:27 PM
Well, at least you're going to finally meet her. By the way, I hope you realized that she might have been fooling you all this time, just to see how you would react to this situation... after all it's not that hard to lie, when you're miles away from each other...

ruroken
12-13-2005, 05:38 PM
Another reason I'm showing her this is because I don't think I deserve to see her.

Conspiracy of One
12-13-2005, 05:41 PM
Another reason I'm showing her this is because I don't think I deserve to see her.

Ruro- "Baby, I know this might be hard but.....It's me, not you."

Her- "....After all the screaming at me and stuff you're saying it's your fault, not mine now? ZOMGWTF?!"

Ruro- "Ugh....yeah?"

Sinister
12-13-2005, 05:42 PM
I'm too lazy to check the whole thread.

ruro has a net-girlfriend ?

Tired_Of_You
12-13-2005, 05:45 PM
At least read the first post and if you don't know anything about the story as you seem to do it's probably pointless to read it all. Forget it, then.

platinumpt
12-13-2005, 05:46 PM
yeah damn you sinister, you lazy fucker.

Sinister
12-13-2005, 05:48 PM
yeah damn you sinister, you lazy fucker.

just read the first post. ruro is pathetic.

and I'm not a lazy fucker.

ruroken
12-13-2005, 05:49 PM
The hell? No she's not my girlfriend.

Sinister
12-13-2005, 05:50 PM
The hell? No she's not my girlfriend.

I doubt you'll ever have one anyway.
too pathetic.

no, I'm not going to bother arguing.

platinumpt
12-13-2005, 05:51 PM
and I'm not a lazy fucker.
Yeah I hope not, I wasn't serious about it anyway!

ruroken
12-13-2005, 05:52 PM
We've already established that. Goddam, get out of my thread if you can't contribute.

ruroken
12-13-2005, 06:48 PM
kauress_a7x_freak: well ok I've read it
mooingmenace: And.......?
kauress_a7x_freak: what do you want me to say?
mooingmenace: What is your opinion of me now?
kauress_a7x_freak: you were an asshole and from what I could tell you did realize that it was wrong to say those thing
kauress_a7x_freak: *things
mooingmenace: So...you're just going to forgive and forget?
kauress_a7x_freak: basically yeah......

...So, um, Rick, what now?

coke_a_holic
12-13-2005, 07:20 PM
Option 1: Fonicate yourself with an iron bar
Option 2: Apologize profusely and make her feel special
Option 3: Fornicate her with an iron bar

Choices.

JohnnyNemesis
12-13-2005, 08:15 PM
...So, um, Rick, what now?

You stop picking up Internet chicks, that's what. Holy shit, this whole thing got about 1,000,000 times more pathetic when I found out that you don't even know the girl in real life. It's unfathomable.

T-6005
12-13-2005, 08:16 PM
You stop picking up Internet chicks, that's what. Holy shit, this whole thing got about 1,000,000 times more pathetic when I found out that you don't even know the girl in real life. It's unfathomable.
I don't know about the picking her up on the internet - pathetic or not, if that's the way you've done it, then that's the way you've done it.

But I do think you should stop asking people for advice on absolutely everything you do.

Of course, the only way to avoid our criticism then is to do things right.

wheelchairman
12-13-2005, 08:27 PM
I feel he only shared these recent developments to get our forgiveness. His turn around in attitude, feels phoney and I doubt he's improved in any deep way.

ruroken
12-13-2005, 08:55 PM
I don't know what the fuck all of you expect. I really don't. I mean, I expected that you knew more about me than this. And she is coming for the summer.

JohnnyNemesis
12-13-2005, 09:28 PM
And she is coming for the summer.

And we all laugh again.

ruroken
12-13-2005, 09:43 PM
I'll show you. Then who'll be laughing? Well...unless she says or does something funny, I guess no one will be...

Mannen som blev en gris
12-14-2005, 03:41 AM
You've never met her?! AAAAAHAHAHAHHA. Do you even know what she looks like? Oh my god... you've never met her, but you still wanna have sex with her? And you get mad when you find out that a real person did?

Why shouldn't I? You're my FRIEND. As a friend, I CARE about you. Anyone who DOESN'T care about you ISN'T a FRIEND.
You said that without having met her?! And how long have you been talking to her anyway? A month?

the_GoDdEsS
12-14-2005, 04:13 AM

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. What the fucking fuck?

arak0r
12-14-2005, 11:31 AM
http://www.grunt.com/images-bs/Gold%20on%20pallet.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

oh and btw, if she really read this thread, and not just some stupid shit you wrote, maybe she should post here?

ruroken
12-14-2005, 01:01 PM
She said she's not a 'forum person'. But she did, just ask Pax or add her to YIM if you don't believe me.

besides, how do you know that ALL of this isn't just some stupid shit I wrote?

ruroken
12-14-2005, 01:06 PM
Haha, I could say whatever the hell I want from here. But instead, someone with YIM just add her, or all of you just like, stop caring.

Edit: I always am. It's a thing that happens when I panic, I subconciously say "Nowhere else to go but down..."

JohnnyNemesis
12-14-2005, 01:49 PM
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. What the fucking fuck?

My sentimentimentiments exactly!

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-14-2005, 08:16 PM
Oh, holy shit, how did I miss this?

Ruroken, what WCM said. What you said was ridiculous, insensitive, horrible, etc. I'm actually numb that someone could be THIS insensitive and moronic. I mean, what the hell were you thinking?

You're a small, small person.

ruroken
12-14-2005, 09:32 PM
Sweet! I'm nothing again!

Hey, faggots, FUCKING DIE!! I FUCKING HATE YOU ALL!!!!!!! GGGRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!! :D

EDIT: Seriously, though, you don't know if this is real or not.

ruroken
12-14-2005, 09:34 PM
Jesus Christ...

T-6005
12-14-2005, 10:15 PM
Ruroken, I feel like I'm the only one that doesn't think you're less of a person for falling for some girl you met over the internet. I think that's mildly amusing, I have to admit - but to each his own. The fact that you take it seriously is also amusing, but I mean - if you take it seriously, you take it seriously, you know?

Anyways, reading what WCM said, I'm inclined to agree - but you know what, actions speak louder than words. Start acting like you give a shit - and if that means acting like we're looking over your shoulder all the time (since apparently you care what a bunch of internet people think), then do it. Doesn't necessarily mean you're doing it for us - it's just incentive.

And seriously man.... chill out. There's no need to swear at us.

ruroken
12-14-2005, 10:22 PM
Ruroken, I feel like I'm the only one that doesn't think you're less of a person for falling for some girl you met over the internet. I think that's mildly amusing, I have to admit - but to each his own. The fact that you take it seriously is also amusing, but I mean - if you take it seriously, you take it seriously, you know?
It's happened before though, so why they'd be this way over that wouldn't make sense.

Anyways, reading what WCM said, I'm inclined to agree - but you know what, actions speak louder than words. Start acting like you give a shit - and if that means acting like we're looking over your shoulder all the time (since apparently you care what a bunch of internet people think), then do it. Doesn't necessarily mean you're doing it for us - it's just incentive.

I know, and I am. I'm just not posting it anymore, as it's been fixed.

And seriously man.... chill out. There's no need to swear at us.
I was kidding in that part...

wheelchairman
12-15-2005, 02:16 AM
Dave, Johnny and I should make a moral judgement club.

Tizzalicious
12-15-2005, 02:19 AM

I agree. I don't see why people laugh about it so much, seeing the history this BBS has with internet relationships.

That doesn't make him less of an asshole though. What he did and said is just plain stupid//wrong//assholic.

T-6005
12-15-2005, 02:24 AM
That doesn't make him less of an asshole though. What he did and said is just plain stupid//wrong//assholic.
That I can't deny - and looking back, I think it's pretty clear I agree with that.

Back in Black
12-15-2005, 07:21 AM
this thread is tah gays.

Sunny
12-15-2005, 08:31 AM
I agree. I don't see why people laugh about it so much, seeing the history this BBS has with internet relationships.

i don't think it's about him having an internet relationship at all..

wheelchairman
12-15-2005, 08:35 AM
mooingmenace: And if he RAPED you, then you wouldn't get in ANY TROUBLE
mooingmenace: Yes, it IS YOUR FAULT
mooingmenace: In what way is it NOT YOUR FAULT?

This is my favorite.

Tizzalicious
12-15-2005, 08:38 AM
i don't think it's about him having an internet relationship at all..

a lot of people went: "YOU DIDN'T EVEN MEET HER!!!! HAHAHAHAHA" though. Which I think has nothing to do with it.

JohnnyNemesis
12-15-2005, 08:44 AM
It has everything to do with it.

It's normal to have Internet relationships, but he clearly doesn't even have a firm enough Internet FRIENDSHIP with this girl. And even if he did, where the fuck does he get off trying to control her offline life too? It's absolutely ridiculous.

Also, whether he met her or not does play a role in this. It's that much crazier that he'd disrespect her like that.

Finally, it's one thing for normal, socially apt people to have Internet relationships...and another thing entirely for .... y'know...RUROKEN to have an Internet relationship. That's really harsh, and I feel bad, but I believe it.

Tizzalicious
12-15-2005, 09:05 AM
I totally agree about that he shouldn't try to control her offline life, but everyone made it seem like you can't care about someone if you haven't met them. Which is, as a lot of people on this board have proved, not true.

JohnnyNemesis
12-15-2005, 09:11 AM
Yeah, I care about people online sometimes. But it's clear ruroken doesn't care about anyone but himself in this case.

Tizzalicious
12-15-2005, 09:14 AM
True, but that has nothing to do with it being an online thing. He probably would have reacted the same if they did meet. Just because he is stupid.

JohnnyNemesis
12-15-2005, 09:24 AM
He probably would have reacted the same if they did meet.

He may have felt the same way if they did meet, but the whole reason he's having an online relationship with anyone is because he doesn't have the balls to even SPEAK to anyone offline. So he wouldn't have reacted the same way if they did meet because he's a fucking coward who knows he'd get his fuckin' teeth kicked in if he did.

lost_nvrfound
12-15-2005, 11:19 AM
he's an asshole who deserves nothing more than to rot in the firey pits of hell... not the cool part of hell with all the ex-cons and nut jobs, but in the part with all the politicians and lawyers

Bleeding_Humanity
12-15-2005, 01:16 PM
Someone wanted me to post uh?

coke_a_holic
12-15-2005, 01:20 PM
Seriously, though, you don't know if this is real or not.
Oh man, this is quite the cop out. "It was just a joke, none of it is real!"

*shakes head in disapproval/disgust*

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-15-2005, 01:21 PM
Oh my god. I missed that.

*Shakes head*

Bleeding_Humanity
12-15-2005, 01:28 PM
Ok, you guys can call him anything you want....vagina, asshole, insensitive....I don't care....He was an asshole and was very rude but he apologized and I forgave him....he made up for his mistake.....

Megs
12-15-2005, 01:30 PM
huh? what? who did? :confused:

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-15-2005, 01:32 PM
Ok, you guys can call him anything you want....vagina, asshole, insensitive....I don't care....He was an asshole and was very rude but he apologized and I forgave him....he made up for his mistake.....

If you've forgiven him, that's fine. I won't hold a grudge against him. Unfortunately I'll just see him in a different light now.

coke_a_holic
12-15-2005, 01:33 PM
Megs: Ruroken
Girl who Ruroken wants entrance to pants: I believe the name I addressed you by is enough of a reason as to why you shouldn't want to see him. Search your Yahoo screen name in the search box for added fun!

Bleeding_Humanity
12-15-2005, 01:36 PM
I'm just saying, you know, that this whole thing is done and over with....think of him what you will...I honestly don't care....because it's your opinion.....what happened is nothing but the past now.....

Mannen som blev en gris
12-15-2005, 01:38 PM
Ok, can you answer me then? How long have you been talking to each other? And you know that he's probably gonna do the same thing again, right? "FUCK YOU MANNEN! SOPHIE IS MIIIIIIIINE!!!!!!!!! ASSSSSHOOOOOOOLE!" "I'm just kidding, you're cool."

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-15-2005, 01:42 PM
Ok, can you answer me then? How long have you been talking to each other? And you know that he's probably gonna do the same thing again, right? "FUCK YOU MANNEN! SOPHIE IS MIIIIIIIINE!!!!!!!!! ASSSSSHOOOOOOOLE!" "I'm just kidding, you're cool."

Oh yeah, the whole Sophie thing.

"I fucking hate you Dave! Sophie loves ME! BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Megs
12-15-2005, 01:44 PM
bwah ha ha.....sophie told me about all that stuff....*giggles* :rolleyes:

Bleeding_Humanity
12-15-2005, 01:46 PM
We've been talking for like.....ever since I got a myspace...so a few months ago ><

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-15-2005, 01:48 PM
A few months? He talks to you like THAT after a few months? I have friends who I've known for years and years, and I'd never even consider talking to them like that. No, infact, I wouldn't talk to ANYONE like that.

Megs
12-15-2005, 01:49 PM
sorry for asking but...like what? :confused:

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-15-2005, 01:49 PM
... how can you possibly ask that? Look at the first post.

Megs
12-15-2005, 01:53 PM
okies.
(10 grrrrr)

wheelchairman
12-15-2005, 01:59 PM
What is wrong with you? Are you this desperate for positive human contact that you would deny what a clearly negative influence in your life is, into something that is positive? More simply, Ruroken's an ass, and will continue to be. He will continue to make you feel guilty, dumb, whorish and worthless, because he is an insecure little prick and needs your attention. So why sink so low? He might promise differently, but it won't deliver.

Bleeding_Humanity
12-15-2005, 02:08 PM
Are you guys just TRYING to make me stop talking to him? Well I'm not...I just can't say 'Oh I'm just gonna stop talking to this guy and be a complete and total ass to him because he wasn't think.' I can't be cruel to a person without them really deserving it....like that dude I stopped talking to him and he tried to apologize. I listened to his bullshit saying he'd be a better guy and he still wanted to be with me and I told him to go fuck someone else....Now if I just left it at that it'd seem like they did the same thing. Wrong. He pressured me into doing it and tried to get me to do it again AFTER he apologized.....Ruroken was actually really nice AFTER he apologized....

wheelchairman
12-15-2005, 02:17 PM
I couldn't care less. I'm just saying your judgement is stupid, and life is too short to surround yourself with asses. But whatever do what you want. If you find yourself unhappy, then it was a choice based on your decisions.

Bleeding_Humanity
12-15-2005, 02:23 PM
Fine, think my judgement is stupid, but it is MY life and I can surround myself with assholes if I want. My choices, my mistakes, my consequences....I just keep digging myself a deeper hole. Man, fuck the hole, I'm the dirt that fills the hole ._. Fighting is useless, because you will think whatever you want about me and I can't change that.....let me live and let me learn.....I'll just find out the hard way how I should handle shit like this.....

wheelchairman
12-15-2005, 02:37 PM
Fine, think my judgement is stupid, but it is MY life and I can surround myself with assholes if I want. My choices, my mistakes, my consequences....I just keep digging myself a deeper hole. Man, fuck the hole, I'm the dirt that fills the hole ._. Fighting is useless, because you will think whatever you want about me and I can't change that.....let me live and let me learn.....I'll just find out the hard way how I should handle shit like this.....
That's exactly what I said. Except instead of getting defensive against me, when I was trying to get advice, consider the positive and negative factors in your own life.

or you know, do what you want and ignore any advice except from people like Ruroken.

TTiG, I agree with you actually. He seems to be insecure with his manhood and is taking it out on the other sex. I just didn't say it because that's rather degrading. Then again, he deserves it.

T-6005
12-15-2005, 03:33 PM
A few months? He talks to you like THAT after a few months? I have friends who I've known for years and years, and I'd never even consider talking to them like that. No, infact, I wouldn't talk to ANYONE like that.
Well, I wouldn't talk to anyone like that mostly because I'd be wrong if I did.

But yeah, anyways - Bleeding_Humanity (what sort of name is that?) seems to have patched things up. I suppose there's no need to dwell on this any further, as I see no sign that anyone's going to change their respective opinions.

JohnnyNemesis
12-15-2005, 03:40 PM
I can't be cruel to a person without them really deserving it....

Actually, he deserves cruelty and THEN some. And if someone fucking makes YOU feel like shit after you've been through a traumatic experience, you're not being cruel if you cut them out of your life; you're being REASONABLE.

All that shit you're saying about "making your own mistakes and finding your way" means nothing if you don't LEARN FROM THOSE MISTAKES. And you've obviously learned nothing from this one. Ruroken and everyone else you let walk all over you like that is just going to keep treating you like shit. And you deserve it if you let them.

ruroken
12-15-2005, 04:50 PM
And even if he did, where the fuck does he get off trying to control her offline life too? It's absolutely ridiculous.

You just fucking assumed this. You fucking retard, I never tried to control her life. I never said she couldn't fuck someone else.

Hahaha, that shit's fun.

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-15-2005, 05:00 PM
You just fucking assumed this. You fucking retard, I never tried to control her life. I never said she couldn't fuck someone else.

Not technically. You did however explode and call her a whore when she did. There's hardly a big difference.

coke_a_holic
12-15-2005, 05:00 PM
I never said she couldn't fuck someone else.
It's called rape, dumbfuck.

ruroken
12-15-2005, 05:19 PM
I didn't call her a whore.

T-6005
12-15-2005, 05:34 PM
Not technically. You did however explode and call her a whore when she did. There's hardly a big difference.
No, it's worse - because there's no precedent or reason for it, really.

JohnnyNemesis
12-15-2005, 06:04 PM

You really need to learn the difference between assumptions and inferences. I assumed nothing, but inferred plenty of accurate shit. What you fail to realize is that there's absolutely nothing special about you; I've dealt with you in different forms a bajillion times.

Also, you never said she couldn't fuck someone else, but you sure as hell implied that with your pathetic little explosion, you lowlife, domineering scumbag of a pervert.

Just never disrespect anyone like that again. Also, realize that your apologies mean NOTHING if you go and say you haven't learned anything and that it'd probably happen again.

ruroken
12-15-2005, 08:09 PM
When did I say that it would probably happen again?

JohnnyNemesis
12-15-2005, 08:21 PM
I'm saying that I'm not sure if I've learned much. Such as, it'll probably happen a third time.

...............?

ruroken
12-15-2005, 08:23 PM
Oh yeah, I forgot about that. But that was when I wanted you all to rip me apart.
It won't happen a third time.

coke_a_holic
12-15-2005, 08:25 PM
lawlz @ contradictions.

Ruroken, just stop being so... old you. It's not cool.

JohnnyNemesis
12-15-2005, 08:32 PM
Oh yeah, I forgot about that. But that was when I wanted you all to rip me apart.
It won't happen a third time.

Yes, it most definitely will. It's inevitable since you haven't learned anything.

ruroken
12-15-2005, 08:35 PM
How would you know if I've learned anything or not? You're not in my head.

JohnnyNemesis
12-15-2005, 08:36 PM
lawlz @ contradictions.

Ruroken, just stop being so... old you. It's not cool.

lawlz indeed (http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6671)

JohnnyNemesis
12-15-2005, 08:37 PM
How would you know if I've learned anything or not? You're not in my head.

Because you said you didn't, genius.

ruroken
12-15-2005, 08:38 PM
That's different. I was...really stupid...

coke_a_holic
12-15-2005, 08:39 PM
lawlz indeed (http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6671)
I can't believe I missed this! I mean, I heard about ruroken loving Adriann, and saw small amounts of affection, but I missed this thread. Holy shit, gold isn't a precious enough stone to compare to it! Adriann should've ripped his heart out and thrown it onto the highway, though. Oh well, maybe another time someone else will.

ruroken
Fuck you, Rick. What do you know?

JohnnyNemesis
I dunno. That thread looks pretty similar to this one.

ruroken
12-15-2005, 08:41 PM
*thinks about it for a second*
Holy shit, you're kinda right.

coke_a_holic
12-15-2005, 08:43 PM
Ruroken, do you often not recognize yourself in the mirror? Because you seem to confuse yourself with yourself a lot.

ruroken
12-15-2005, 08:44 PM
Only on the BBS.

JohnnyNemesis
12-15-2005, 08:47 PM
Fuck you, Rick. What do you know?

...ever notice that EVERY SINGLE TIME we get into these arguments, you come to me a few weeks afterwards to tell me that I was right all along?

It's...interesting.

T-6005
12-15-2005, 09:44 PM
JohnnyNemesis, although slightly harsh in his dealings with you, is absolutely correct. And I'd so call him by his name if I knew him better. Because that would make me so cool and all.

arak0r
12-15-2005, 10:18 PM
so after skippin over the last page or two, has there been an agreement on who is more of an idiot, ruro or the idiot that decided to let him attempt to get in her pants?

JohnnyNemesis
12-15-2005, 10:34 PM
JohnnyNemesis, although slightly harsh in his dealings with you, is absolutely correct. And I'd so call him by his name if I knew him better. Because that would make me so cool and all.

Feel free to call me by name. I think highly of you.

T-6005
12-15-2005, 11:19 PM
Feel free to call me by name. I think highly of you.
Works for me. I'll see to it. Of course, hopefully I'll remember upon waking that such an honor has been bestowed upon me.

wheelchairman
12-16-2005, 04:40 AM
8 months ago, if Adriann did what I told her, this never would'v happened.

It's not weird. It's hilarious.

Too bad Adriann didn't make a bigger deal out of breaking your heart. That'd been good edutainment right there.

ruroken
12-16-2005, 09:33 AM
Can I do something else instead of something athletic?

@ Lazar

JohnnyNemesis
12-16-2005, 11:09 AM
...ever notice that EVERY SINGLE TIME we get into these arguments, you come to me a few weeks afterwards to tell me that I was right all along?

It's...interesting.

*ahem*

I dunno, just sayin'.

ruroken
12-16-2005, 11:11 AM
Let it fucking go already.

JohnnyNemesis
12-16-2005, 11:14 AM
Let what go, exactly?

ruroken
12-16-2005, 11:17 AM
I wasn't even arguing anymore.

JohnnyNemesis
12-16-2005, 11:22 AM
Neither was I in the quote; I was pointing something out. For fuck's sake, pay attention.

ruroken
12-16-2005, 01:53 PM
Okay, so now I'm ready to admit you're right. But, what do you want me to do that I haven't done already?

neocon58
01-05-2006, 04:31 PM
Ruroken, I hope you keep that attitude displayed in that conversation and enjoy your life alone.

arak0r
01-06-2006, 01:04 PM
i think this deserves a bump

ruroken
01-06-2006, 01:05 PM
[sarcasm]Will do. ;)

Omni
01-06-2006, 09:43 PM
Ruroken, I'm gonna tell you this in a humane, non-judgemental way; stuff similiar to this will happen to you every once in awhile throughout your whole life. Now, you can choose to be a level-headed human being, with consideration and reasoning, and deal with it in an adult manner. Or you can explode like this every single time until you realize that you'll never suceed in love, or anything that requires patience or understanding. I'm not gonna bark at you and tell you what a waste of space you are, because it's been said so much that even if it would help you, it's lost all effect by now. It also makes me feel bad to say stuff that harsh to people.

But, to show you that I'm not just spouting shit out my ass, I'll tell you that I've been there. Just last month, I found out the girl I really really liked was pregnant. Not just pregnant, pregnant by her boyfriend, who cheated on her 2 times and she knew it. I'm not talking about her friend runs up to her and "omg! I saw him, like, talking to this other chick! He's sooooo cheating on you!', I mean he hauls off and fucks 2 different women. It dumbfounded me that she would not only stay with a guy who would disrespect her like that, but also have sex with him. I was amazed that shed have such a lack of self-esteem for herself. But I didn't pin her against the wall and force her to listen to psycho obsessive bullshit, I just let it go and moved on with my life. It's my own fault for not asking her out before he did. You should do the same thing, stress like this on yourself just isn't worth it.

ruroken
01-06-2006, 09:45 PM
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah

lolz, u sayd stuf

Omni
01-06-2006, 09:49 PM
Yeah, I can see it was all a mistake. Well, have fun being you for the rest of your life. You can't say we all didn't try to help.

JohnnyNemesis
01-06-2006, 09:50 PM
lolz, u sayd stuf

You will die alone.

...lolz!

ruroken
01-06-2006, 09:53 PM
The thread is over.

*not at Rick*

JohnnyNemesis
01-06-2006, 09:54 PM
EDIT: Moot point. BLAH.

Omni
01-06-2006, 09:57 PM
Ah well. I'll leave it be. Have fun hacking your girlfriend to pieces and then dumping her in a river when she allegedly comes to visit in a few months. After all, "if you can't have her no one can! That slut!"

ruroken
01-06-2006, 09:58 PM
1) I dun care about that anymore.
2) Can't you read? This happened a while ago, this thread is dead.

JohnnyNemesis
01-06-2006, 09:59 PM
^Yeah, but with your short temper and inability to reason, Omni's joke is frighteningly possible :(

ruroken
01-06-2006, 10:00 PM
yeah, I have to learn to control myself. Any ideas on how to work on it?

Omni
01-06-2006, 10:03 PM
Well, if you'll listen, then yes. Whenever you're angry, don't say one word. ESPECIALLY if it's something you'd normally say, until you're absolutely positive that what you're about to say is constructive and you're sure you're right.

Nicole
01-06-2006, 10:17 PM
yeah, I have to learn to control myself. Any ideas on how to work on it?

Learn that the world does not revolve around you and your needs and your emotions. Learn to keep a leash on your temper. Learn that lots of girls have low self esteem and that they screw up. Either learn to not abuse them for it because it's usually not their fault, or find ones who can stand up for themselves.

I can't believe I never saw this topic. I'm amazed at the selfishness of it, then amazed at the spineless support.

ruroken
01-07-2006, 10:58 AM
I need help seeing from both sides. I suck so much at that...

Internet Pirate
01-07-2006, 07:10 PM
ruroken sucks.

Linda
01-07-2006, 08:43 PM
hmmmm.........Bleeding_Humanity = ruroken?

ruroken
01-07-2006, 09:10 PM
ruroken sucks.
asdfjkl; rockon woot :gir:

Paint_It_Black
01-08-2006, 12:52 AM
I'll say this for Ruroken, at least he's himself. And he's not afraid to show us all the real him, even if that decision is sometimes questionable.

ruroken
01-08-2006, 11:17 AM
Haha, dude, seriously, it's always questionable.

ruroken
01-08-2006, 03:12 PM
Because I was bored.

arak0r
01-08-2006, 04:24 PM
aka he wants to get in your pants

ruroken
01-08-2006, 07:08 PM
No, that's what you want, seeing as you're the one talking about it.

ruroken
01-09-2006, 01:12 PM
But, they want to make sure that everyone has seen it.

*lol bump*

Sin Studly
02-12-2007, 08:55 AM
Bump.

Ruroken, how did this saga end? Did she come over for the summer?

wheelchairman
02-12-2007, 12:13 PM
I was just thinking about pumping this hilarious thread.

Sinister
02-12-2007, 12:15 PM
Dude...Ruroken doesn't post here anymore.
That situation can be dealt with.

mooingmenace@hotmail.com

Sin Studly
02-12-2007, 12:26 PM
I was just thinking about pumping this hilarious thread.

I was just thinking about pumping you.

Sinister
02-12-2007, 12:30 PM
the bait is cast; I hope we'll see him again soon.

T-6005
02-12-2007, 12:48 PM
Ahhh, that felt good. I just read the entire thread again.

Probably my favorite part is around the middle when someone, completely out of the blue, says "So all this is about a girl you've never met?"

And no one else had realized this up until that point and came rushing back.

0r4ng3
02-12-2007, 12:50 PM
Yeah, I liked that part in particular too.

Ah, memories.

ruroken
02-20-2007, 02:37 PM
Ruroken, how did this saga end? Did she come over for the summer?

I think she died or something. Most likely suicide.

Jakebert
02-20-2007, 03:08 PM
Prboably because you embarassed her and treated her like crap.

Way to go, asshole.

ruroken
04-03-2007, 04:32 PM
I just got a messege from her on myspace. No die ='(

the_offsprings_monkey
04-04-2007, 10:16 AM
I just got a messege from her on myspace. No die ='(

*Standing-Ovation*

XYlophonetreeZ
04-05-2007, 12:19 AM
lolz @ ruroken bumping this.