PDA

View Full Version : The year is ending

Rocky-girl
12-12-2005, 05:19 AM
Shit! The year is ending. And it is the worst time in the year. This week I have 2 tests in school, than at my courses 2 too, and about 5 tests at the next week. Fucking! And I feel bad. And I haven't buy presents for my relatives and friends. And I don't know what to buy for them to make them happy. :confused: :eek:

Trippy
12-12-2005, 05:41 AM
Buy them the rocky movie collection.

Yatesy
12-12-2005, 05:44 AM
Shit! The year is ending. And it is the worst time in the year. This week I have 2 tests in school, than at my courses 2 too, and about 5 tests at the next week. Fucking! And I feel bad. And I haven't buy presents for my relatives and friends. And I don't know what to buy for them to make them happy. :confused: :eek:

ANGSTY ANGSTY ANGSTY CHILD!!!!!1111 LOLZ

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-12-2005, 06:59 AM
Shit! The year is ending. And it is the worst time in the year. This week I have 2 tests in school, than at my courses 2 too, and about 5 tests at the next week. Fucking!

Well, at least you have something to break the monotony.

Sorry, I didn't mean to make fun, that just really made me giggle.

Nina
12-12-2005, 07:27 AM
The most stressful weeks for me as well. I'm currently graduating, therefore I have to write exam after exam after exam after exam...
three this week. It's already killing me.
But you'll be so happy when all this crap is over.

T-6005
12-12-2005, 08:31 AM
My exams are finished! As of this minute!

I hope you're all jealous.

But I also hope your exams pass quickly and easily, because although I don't know what it's like to stress out for exams, I've heard it's horrible.

Sunny
12-12-2005, 08:35 AM
T6005, i am insanely jealous. my finals are killlling me.

the whole christmas present deal... i've found myself really overwhelmed and freaked out by my urge to buy ALL THIS SHIT.. so i'm trying to distance myself from it. i won't be buying any huge or super fancy presents this year, cause well, that's not what it's all supposed to be about.

*shrug*

XYlophonetreeZ
12-12-2005, 08:43 AM
Bah. Exams are killing me. And I only have one exam. Organic chemistry is the only class I'm taking that has a final exam (one had a final paper, one had a final presentation, and one had nothing at all), and it is the devil. This is some fucking hard shit, and I desperately need a good grade on it. If I fuck this up, I could even fail the class. First class I ever would have failed, too. Fuckin' hell I hate exams.

igniton/pyro
12-12-2005, 08:46 AM
:confused: :mad: :rolleyes: :eek:

T-6005
12-12-2005, 08:54 AM
I know exactly how both of you feel, believe me - but I'm so glad to be out. I'll drink to both of your successes in my destressing spree (can I still have one even if I didn't stress much, relatively speaking?).

wheelchairman
12-12-2005, 09:16 AM
ah exams, of them I have 3. Their grades matter for my acceptance into Uni. Watch me be utterly non-chalant about it. That and their is nothing I can do to change my ability in any of these subjects, as they are all languages.

its one fine day
12-12-2005, 11:59 AM
i'm approaching SATs :mad:

the_GoDdEsS
12-12-2005, 12:29 PM
Us teachers just love to torture you people before holidays. Muahahaha. *grins* I'm giving a test to a president of a company tomorrow. Bahaha.

its one fine day
12-12-2005, 12:32 PM
Us teachers just love to torture you people before holidays. Muahahaha. *grins* I'm giving a test to a president of a company tomorrow. Bahaha.

cool. which company is it?