PDA

View Full Version : Trippy

XYlophonetreeZ
12-12-2005, 08:39 AM
What's up with this guy anyway? Is he HeadAroundU's troll account or is he somebody else's? His entire existence on the boards appears to be a bad joke, as some kind of character with HeadAroundU's mutant-face avatar and always saying things like "master HAU" and crap like that. Anyway, even though HornyPope's "No Love for the Trolls" message indicated that wishomie and HeadAroundU were both contacted, no action really seems to have been taken regarding HeadAroundU or this retarded Trippy character. Anyone have any ideas what to do about him/them?

I say this Trippy guy doesn't contribute anything positive to the board at all and is most likely a troll. I'll leave it to the mods to make a decision about him.

wheelchairman
12-12-2005, 09:14 AM
Apparently, I've heard that he is "Coolguy" from the old boards. If you remember that ultra oldskool reference.

Back in Black
12-12-2005, 09:51 AM
I think that HAU should be banned.

0r4ng3
12-12-2005, 03:07 PM
Yes, thanks for your brillaint contribution.

Anyway, I think Trippy's a real user (as in, not a troll) who just happens to emulate HAU. He actually dropped the act for about a day or two, but he picked it back up.

JohnnyNemesis
12-12-2005, 03:15 PM
We should give Trippy the EROS treatment. Seriously, he's too many kinds of retarded. It's insane.

Sinister
12-12-2005, 03:19 PM
EROS treatment... systematical deletion of his posts, along with constant pwnage ??

the_GoDdEsS
12-12-2005, 03:22 PM
No, they're not the same person. Trippy just thinks it's completely hilarious to suck the juices out of HAU's arsehole while it seems totally retarded and insignificant to the sane characters on here.

HeadAroundU
12-13-2005, 07:06 AM
I'm not trippy,
he is my little beastie and he is acting like my friend.

HeadAroundU
12-13-2005, 07:08 AM
Hey WishHomo,
get a room!

JohnnyNemesis
12-13-2005, 07:09 AM
^Who should he get a room with?

the_offsprings_monkey
12-13-2005, 09:08 AM
^Who should he get a room with?
Duracell .

Trippy
12-14-2005, 02:15 PM
Wazzup everyone?

Stop treating HAU so badly, he's a good guy and is hurt by your insults. And stop taking a piss off my posts, I'm not serious here. I've been on the boards since the Ixnay graffiti wall, I still like Offspring very much, but I've expanded my role here a bit. Always when I talk about Offspring, I don't talk any bullshit. Then, General Chat is the place for a total clowning, but I'm having enough of that already. You guys are so lame. That's all, thank you.

the_GoDdEsS
12-14-2005, 02:20 PM
It's not clowning. It's stupid and childish. Maybe you have potential to be cooler than that.

Lithuanian Offspring
12-14-2005, 02:29 PM
This is a friggin' forum. Why is everyone talking about contributions and stuff like that? It's not like everyone here is talking about very worth-while stuff. I say you let Trippy do whatever he wants. As long as he doesn't like flood the screens with his posts.