PDA

View Full Version : Finals.

sKratch
12-13-2005, 11:04 AM
So how many other college kiddies are glad to be done with finals? How many are stressing over exams still left over? I'm extatic, because I just finished my modern physics exam which was my last exam this semester. Now I get to hang around till friday hanging out with friends. I love college without the work.

Back in Black
12-13-2005, 11:05 AM
I'm not in Collage.

Rag Doll
12-13-2005, 11:07 AM
Finals start next week here. I have a German final Monday morning. And that's it! Everything else is papers and presentations, and that's all this week. I'm dreading presenting a paper for one of my Politics classes, but otherwise...not stressed or anything. woo.

Tizzalicious
12-13-2005, 11:08 AM
I'm not in Collage.

It shows.

I had an exam on December 1st, my only one. I was realllllyyyy nervous, and pretty sure I would fail, but it was a lot easier than I expected. Now I should start studying again, so I can do the second year exam in half a year. But I can't get myself to start. Studying at home sucks when you don't have any self-descipline.

wheelchairman
12-13-2005, 11:13 AM
I have a Danish exam tomorrow. 6 hours. Somebody kill me. I'm considering getting drunk beforehand. But something tells me this would not be wise.

BATWT
12-13-2005, 11:19 AM
i have an exam in january some time (not sure on an exact date), but before that i have 5 small assignments to do, and a large essay to complete. and i've started none of them. i know exactly what you mean about no self-discipline; i can just never bring myself to work, there's always something more important.. like watching the tv, posting rubbish on the internet, eating, sleeping...

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-13-2005, 11:42 AM
I only have coursework etc to do now, which is nearly all finished. Exams begin next year. Erk.

Mota Boy
12-13-2005, 11:54 AM
My exam Wednesday will be a joke, Thursday will be the real thing and Friday I've got a take-home exam consisting of about ten pages of essays that will count for 76% of my grade in that class.

BATWT
12-13-2005, 11:56 AM
i feel i should take this opportunity to applaud Mota Boy's sig. made me chuckle

Tired_Of_You
12-13-2005, 11:59 AM
Finals... Don't make me more stressed about them! I should finish them in exactly 8 days, which means next wednesday, so it's not so bad, but there are so many exams. There's actually an exam I'm almost sure I'll fail. I currently have 66% in that class so I just hope that I'll still be able to pass. =/ Then, there's my French exam on Friday that scares me sooo much although I found out that I only need 35% to have 60% as a final mark.

Aaah, at least I don't have classes tomorrow so I'll be able to study.

Little_Miss_1565
12-13-2005, 12:13 PM
Today and tomorrow are the last days of classes, then finals begin. I've got all my research done and thesises hammered out for the papers, now it's just a matter of doing them. All I want to do is knit and nap. Grumble.

Dive
12-13-2005, 12:33 PM
I finished last Wednesday. I only had two actual tests to take as well as a couple papers and my capstone. Don't have to go back till late January. It's great not to be stressed.

sKratch
12-13-2005, 01:22 PM
Classes ended last friday for me. I had both of my finals today (ordinary differential equations and modern physics) and I still have to write a lab by midnight. The rest of the week is going to be very nice, however.
1565, where do you go to school?

Endymion
12-13-2005, 02:46 PM
i only have one final left, and it's the easiest one (advanced algorithms and data structures). quantum mechanics was yesterday, easy. database theory was today, medium. c++3 was yesterday, easy. descrete events systems modeling was last thursday, easy. my project for atomic force microscopy was pretty cool, it was on display today at the physics department's christmas pot luck extravaganza.

T-6005
12-13-2005, 02:50 PM
I've finished all my finals and am happily giving in to the monotony of having nothing to do.

Apathy
12-13-2005, 03:07 PM
It shows.

It's even funnier because he spelled it "Collage".