PDA

View Full Version : avoid one thing

jacknife737
12-13-2005, 04:52 PM
"We all can't stand each other and decided to pull the plug on the band. This is of course not true at all. Joe, Amy and I are the best of friends. Basically, we decided to take a little break. I don't want to say we're on an indefinite hiatus because I hate when bands say that, but we are taking some time off, if you haven't noticed that already. In the meantime, go see Amy rock the guitar and the organ with Boston favorites Darkbuster. I've been playing some shows with a Boston band I absolutely love called The Neighborhoods. Stay tuned for some cool HOODS related stuff in 2006. Joe is currently living in Los Angeles with his lovely wife Angie, their dog Francine and the Grey Lady. It's quite possible that AOT will rise again someday, just not sure when."

I got this off www.punknews.org - perhaps this will lead to new mighty mighty bosstones recordings?

barangatang
12-13-2005, 06:48 PM
Sucks that they're breaking up...

I just checked them out about an hour before I saw this thread. Being a big MMB fan (thanks for posting in my thread, BTW) I eagerly downloaded watching us anyway. It kinda sucked though, it wasn't as ska-ish as I was hoping for.

"perhaps this will lead to new mighty mighty bosstones recordings?"

I sure do hope so. Because dickie is on jimmy kimmel, I doubt he will have much free time. If they do hook up, they could do another christmas thing!

jacknife737
12-14-2005, 08:39 AM
I sure do hope so. Because dickie is on jimmy kimmel, I doubt he will have much free time. If they do hook up, they could do another christmas thing![/QUOTE]

last year kimmel had a christmas special, barret got to sing a little bit, and he was in a skit with green day.

barangatang
01-01-2006, 08:58 PM
Sweet, could you upload it for me?