PDA

View Full Version : Can Anybody Tell Me The Name Of This Song?

punker
12-13-2005, 07:12 PM
Or the name of the band or anything at all? I downloaded it from emule and it didnt say anything

http://s43.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2XO8NGADG5TUV28QE7CJYXY4RP

bd007h
12-13-2005, 07:48 PM
if I could understand the lyrics I could look it up on google.

punker
12-14-2005, 08:30 AM
I tried to do that too, but english is my third language and i couldnt understand too much

bd007h
12-14-2005, 12:09 PM
English is my only language and I can't make it all out.

Apathy
12-14-2005, 02:24 PM
English is my only language and I can't make it all out.

I can tell what they're saying most of time, but google brings up nothing. I'm guessing it's some local band, or a rare track of a famous band.
All I know, is it's very religious. Both Relient K and MxPx are Chirstain Rock Bands. Best Guess is them.

Here's the lyrics I could Understand:

"I stared out, my window, looking out at it all, at it all, I wonder, Who's it For? _____________ And Then I realized it's all there for him..for him _________ Oh, Mighty God, Oh Mighty God, Oh Mighty God. _____________
__________ And then I realized it's all there for him, For Him, My creator, The One and all, Oh Mighty God, Oh Might God, Oh mighty god, Oh mighty god
I know I Don't _____ Every day, Every Way _______ ______We look up ____We look up to, What God has done. And Then I realized, it's all there for him, My creator, The one and only, Oh Mighty God, Oh Mighty God, Oh mighty God."

punker
12-15-2005, 07:29 AM
Thanks for those lyrics i've been lookin for them

Tijs
12-15-2005, 09:07 AM
It's probably just an unknown band, seeing as they put all sorts of populair bandnames in the ID3-tag.