PDA

View Full Version : Most Embarrassing Moment

Twinkle
12-13-2005, 07:31 PM
I think my most embarrassing moment happened today, when en mi clase de espanol(Spanish class), I got up to go to the board and Renee kindly mentioned that my pants had split around the buttox area. And I was wearing certain undergarments that I didn't want people to see. They were size 12 in kids and they were my only dressy pants, so I had to wear them even though my hips and ass have grown since the last time I wore them. And they broke. Except no one but Renee and my best friends knew about it, so I was saved from total embarrassment.

What is your most embarrassing moment?

Endymion
12-13-2005, 07:40 PM
tell me more about these undergarments...

Tizzalicious
12-14-2005, 12:31 AM
I had an underwear moment too.

I once opened to door to a pub, stepped in, but right as I did that, my friend was standing on the bottom of my trousers. These trousers were very baggy, and held up by a string. An elestic string. So yes, I stepped in, whoch caused my trousers to fall down. Oh noez!

Also, I once was kinda very drunk, and wearing a top without a bra, because of the straps. Then this guy, who is a member of a Dutch band (ack!) which wasn'famous back then, but they just released their frst single, and now they ARE very famous. Anyway, he asked me if e could see my boobs. What did I answer? LOUD? "YOU CAN'T! BECAUSE IM NOT WEARING A BRA!!" wtf? It doesn't even make sense :(

the_GoDdEsS
12-14-2005, 12:36 AM
Related to that stuff, I was teaching a manager in one-on-one class with my zipper down. I'm not sure if it was so visible but finding out was pretty funny. And I don't think it's my most embarrassing moment.

Endymion
12-14-2005, 12:44 AM
Related to that stuff, I was teaching a manager in one-on-one class with my zipper down. I'm not sure if it was so visible but finding out was pretty funny. And I don't think it's my most embarrassing moment.
fly-downs are easy to play off with a joke.

Isolated Fury
12-14-2005, 12:49 AM
On the subject of under-garments, I had one girlfriend that LOVED candles. One time while she was lighting one, I called for her attention. She looked up, holding the lit match in her fingers. I think this is a good time to point out that she was only wearing underwear at the time. Anyway, I accidentally distracted her, and the flame of the match got to close to her fingers. In response she tossed it out of her hands. It land, ever so conveniently, on her crotch, and her panties caught aflame. There were a few seconds of screaming and shouting followed by me smacking her crotch to put out the flame. After that, one thing led to another...and let's just say the panties ended up coming off. *winky face*

Ah...Good times...

the_GoDdEsS
12-14-2005, 12:51 AM
Oh man, haha. That's pretty bad.

Isolated Fury
12-14-2005, 12:52 AM
No, it was pretty awesome.

I sure enjoyed it. Haha

Endymion
12-14-2005, 12:56 AM
that's the sort of story i'd tell to my kids. "gather round kiddies. have i told you about the time i lit your mom's panties on fire and then we fucked?"

Isolated Fury
12-14-2005, 12:57 AM
Exactly!

Only without the babies as a result...

Tizzalicious
12-14-2005, 01:12 AM
Hahahaha. Oops.That is a good story though.

ninthlayer
12-14-2005, 01:20 AM
I dated a cutter.