PDA

View Full Version : I've heard....

Amelie
12-03-2004, 12:04 PM
I've heard, that the members of The Offspring have been in some University (or still are) and that they have seriously thought of graduating. I haven't found any information, so do you know is this rumor true??

Lars
12-03-2004, 12:08 PM
It's probably about Dexter. He did microbiology in University but never finished. He said in some interview that he'd consider possibly finishing it at some point.

4eh
12-03-2004, 04:16 PM
as i know:
Greg K - math
Ron - electromechanik

Dead Cheerleader
12-03-2004, 10:54 PM
USC gave Dexter an honorary PhD in Molecular Biology. They do these things because USC likes to kiss rich ass so that the people will give the University money. ;)

GreenTerror
12-03-2004, 11:17 PM
Or, have you ever thought that maybe he EARNED it like any other person?

Kitten
12-03-2004, 11:52 PM
USC gave Dexter an honorary PhD in Molecular Biology. They do these things because USC likes to kiss rich ass so that the people will give the University money. ;)

You really are such a cynical little bitch aren't you? Have you ever thought that maybe Dexter is intelligent enough to accomplish it anyway?
You should have stayed dead and buried cheerleader.

Danno
12-04-2004, 01:03 AM
Dexter does have an honorary from USC. He was pretty close to completing it anyways. Greg has a B.A. in Finance from Long Beach State. I've read that Ron has a degree as well but I cannot remember what or from where.

-Danno

offspringueuse
12-04-2004, 01:08 AM
I think this is DEXTER he's very intelligent!!!! I wanted to be a doctor in microbiology

punk_flamingo
12-04-2004, 02:20 AM
^^ because dexter did?

jesus christ...there must be 15 threads on this topic.

Dead Cheerleader
12-04-2004, 03:15 AM
Holy shit, I cannot believe some of the responses I got. I wasn't saying anything bad about Dexter, he is one of the most highly accomplished people I know of (biz man, scientist, musician, pilot), but I said the thing about USC kissing ass because there are plenty of people out there who start a Masters or PhD program but who do not finish. You do not see USC giving everyone who TRIES to complete one of these degrees an honorary degree. It's plain logic...if you are in denial and believe that USC does not act primarily on their own behalf you are sadly mistaken. Of course I know Dexter is entirely capable of finishing his degree, he has just chosen not to. And why do people keep saying "microbiology" instead of "molecular biology"? They are completely different.