PDA

View Full Version : im nu!

Antigen
12-14-2005, 12:03 PM
I made this thread to see how many elitist-like fucks are actually on these forums. That is all. Later.

original_prankster
12-14-2005, 12:04 PM
LOL.

Tyler. Mah buddeh. Welcome.

endlesst0m
12-14-2005, 12:06 PM
I made this thread to see how many elitist-like fucks are actually on these forums. That is all. Later.

hahahaha!!!

Back in Black
12-14-2005, 12:30 PM
I'm nu 2.

XYlophonetreeZ
12-14-2005, 12:32 PM
This thread would seem to suggest that you are one yourself.

original_prankster
12-14-2005, 12:37 PM
This thread would seem to suggest that you are one yourself.
Um. Actually, he's not. I know him. He isn't like the people here at all. He doesn't just insult people for the sake of insulting them or because they're "idiots". He isn't like "Omg I pwn you cuz I'm better at typing" or "Your opinion is different, therefore, it automatically sucks."

Megs
12-14-2005, 12:42 PM
erm....hi...nice first post.....

Vera
12-14-2005, 12:43 PM
"Omg I pwn you cuz I'm better at typing"

Yeah, it's not someone's lack of intelligence, it's their KEYBOARD that pwns them.

Sorry, that was just too amusing.

Back in Black
12-14-2005, 12:44 PM
erm....hi...nice first post.....
It was probably his/her last post to.

original_prankster
12-14-2005, 12:44 PM
I said that because my sister is a horrible typer, yet she gets all A's in school. So, not everyone that types bad here is STUPID.

As I've said in other threads, I REALLY don't want to argue 'cause I don't like to and that's not what I'm trying to do.

Vera
12-14-2005, 12:47 PM
No, of course not. I just find it funny that some loser sets out to type something and then their keyboard is all, "Haha, you suck!" and makes them spell shit bad.

It's like Tizz drunk, except funny in a tragic sort of way.

Megs
12-14-2005, 12:51 PM
laptop kepads annoy the shit outta me. i keep mssing letters. however i <3 my labtec keyboard it's like....amazing. i can type fast on this.

original_prankster
12-14-2005, 12:53 PM
No, of course not. I just find it funny that some loser sets out to type something and then their keyboard is all, "Haha, you suck!" and makes them spell shit bad.

It's like Tizz drunk, except funny in a tragic sort of way.
Oh. I misunderstood you then. Oops.

laptop kepads annoy the shit outta me. i keep mssing letters. however i <3 my labtec keyboard it's like....amazing. i can type fast on this.

Yes. Laptop keypads are evil. EVIL, I TELL YOU...

XYlophonetreeZ
12-14-2005, 12:59 PM
Um. Actually, he's not. I know him. He isn't like the people here at all. He doesn't just insult people for the sake of insulting them or because they're "idiots". He isn't like "Omg I pwn you cuz I'm better at typing" or "Your opinion is different, therefore, it automatically sucks."
Exactly. This thread suggests he's convinced that he's better than those people, hence the term "elitist."

This post suggests you think this about yourself too. What the fuck do you mean "he isn't like the people here at all"? You're seriously trying to insult the entire populace of this board in one sentence and then be like "I don't wanna fight," acting like some great peacemaker?

And maybe it's just me, but I thought someone being an "idiot" was pretty much the only valid reason to insult somebody.

original_prankster
12-14-2005, 01:00 PM
Um, we're way past that now, but okay.

Megs
12-14-2005, 01:04 PM
Yes. Laptop keypads are evil. EVIL, I TELL YOU...
i had to write part of an english essay at school today on one, and i read back through it, and it was written just like a text message because of the missing letters :mad:

XYlophonetreeZ
12-14-2005, 01:10 PM
Um, we're way past that now, but okay.
Oh noez, maybe I got up and left my computer for a while and then came back and saw your glaringly hypocritical reply and chose to respond DESPITE the fact that there were some other posts made afterwards. Quit being such a weak baby. You are not a great peacemaker. You have to be able to defend yourself after saying idiotic shit just like anybody else.

platinumpt
12-14-2005, 01:10 PM
Did someone called me?!

Oh by the way, welcome new guy.

ruroken
12-14-2005, 01:15 PM
I'll accept you as an equal if you've played Chrono Trigger. I'll accept you as a friend if you've seen AKIRA.

Antigen
12-14-2005, 01:17 PM
I didn't think that this thread would turn out like this, but that's fine I guess.

platinumpt
12-14-2005, 01:18 PM
No man, I've heard of Akira, but never saw it :\

About Chrono trigger... what on earth is that?

ruroken
12-14-2005, 01:23 PM
I'm talking to the thread maker. You're fine, platinumpt.

Antigen
12-14-2005, 01:28 PM
I have played Chrono Trigger, but I have not see Akira. Sorry?

original_prankster
12-14-2005, 01:34 PM
I just plain don't like Akira. :D The art is fantastic, though. Not fond of the story.