PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Dave Chappelle Show skit.

Vera
12-14-2005, 12:28 PM
In the light of a new season in 2006, let's appreciate.

I think my favourite was the Racial Draft 2004. Oh, and the R. Kelly video. That song has been stuck in my head a million times. The Wrap It Up Box is pretty classic, too.

Back in Black
12-14-2005, 12:31 PM
Dave Chapelle eats dick for breakfast.

Paint_It_Black
12-14-2005, 12:31 PM
The one where he plays a blind white supremacist. That, or the R Kelly "piss on you" thing.

endlesst0m
12-14-2005, 12:36 PM
dave chappelles comedy always revolves around white people or black people.

Vera
12-14-2005, 12:41 PM
The one where he plays a blind white supremacist.
Ahh yeah, from the first episode. That was good, too.

endlesst0m - And this year's "No Fucking Kidding Award" goes to..

original_prankster
12-14-2005, 12:43 PM
The Lil' Jon ones and most of the fake commercials. I also like that one where that girl gets upset because someone calls her and realizes they got the wrong number...and...um...

Vera
12-14-2005, 12:44 PM
I also like that one where that girl gets upset because someone calls her and realizes they got the wrong number...and...um...
Oh yeah, the girl who was "keeping it real". XD!!

endlesst0m
12-14-2005, 01:15 PM
Ahh yeah, from the first episode. That was good, too.

endlesst0m - And this year's "No Fucking Kidding Award" goes to..

i didn't literally say it, but its implied that that statement meant " i don't like how dave chappelles comedy always revolves around black people and white people"

your insults will never be as cool as sin studlys.

Dead Poetic
12-14-2005, 01:45 PM
My favorite one is where he plays a blind white supremacist and the racial draft was also hilarious. Come rest thy tired soul until forever ends. Rest until you know the future again on you depends. Then go and free your mind - make up another paradise and the humans will be waiting...

JohnnyNemesis
12-14-2005, 02:02 PM
your insults will never be as cool as sin studlys.

That's because it wasn't an insult. It was a highlight of your stupidity.

Anyway, I love the Racial Draft, but my favorite was probably the classic "Nicole Simpson Can't Rap!" skit. HOLY shit that one had me in stitches. It's the one where he defended all the black celebrities on trial no matter what. Fucking hilarious.

Little_Miss_1565
12-14-2005, 02:11 PM
Oh man, so many. I second the R. Kelly parody "Piss on You," as well as the skit with Wayne Brady. "Is Wayne Brady gonna hafta choke a bitch?" I wet myself with laughter.

JohnnyNemesis
12-14-2005, 02:15 PM
Oh yeah! The Wayne Brady one was fucking priceless.

Wayne: "Now thank Dave"

Hoes: "Thanks, Dave"

Dave: "Run, bitches, run!"

Vera
12-14-2005, 02:45 PM
endlesst0m - I see.*

* This sentence implied that you suck at implicating stuff.

Dudes, don't think I've seen the Wayne Brady one. Daaamn.

Hmm, what else. Oh yeah. "Ask a Black Guy".

0r4ng3
12-14-2005, 03:43 PM
My personal favorites were the black white supremacist, the racial draft, that one with Wayne Brady, and some parts of Negrodamaus, or however that's spelled.

nieh
12-14-2005, 04:24 PM
I've only seen a few skits, but my favorites would have to be the Wayne Brady one and the one where he imagines his life as Grand Theft Auto.

Not Ozymandias
12-14-2005, 04:40 PM
The Charlie Murphy True Hollywood Stories was best even though white people have almost ruined it by constantly quoting it.

coke_a_holic
12-14-2005, 05:07 PM
The one where he's Lil' Jon and he's all like "WHAT?" "YEAH!" "OKAY!" You know, the one? The one that made him hang his head in shame, that one! Ugh, us whities ruin everything. But yeah, I like the blind white supremist one.

JohnnyNemesis
12-14-2005, 05:53 PM
The Charlie Murphy True Hollywood Stories was best even though white people have almost ruined it by constantly quoting it.

I concur. They killed it.

Also, I think the best part of those stories are the parts that often go ignored. Charlie Murphy himself is fucking hilarious. I absolutely loved when he said "On the other hand, we gotta stomp this mothafucka out!"

Italia311
12-14-2005, 06:03 PM
Fucking love...LIL JOHN and When Wayne Brady was on the show..lol

Not Ozymandias
12-14-2005, 06:16 PM
I concur. They killed it.

Also, I think the best part of those stories are the parts that often go ignored. Charlie Murphy himself is fucking hilarious. I absolutely loved when he said "On the other hand, we gotta stomp this mothafucka out!"
"My brother's more compassionate than me so he was like 'Wow, Rick really needs help' but I'm like 'Hey, we just gave him help, we beat his ass. Bet he never does something like that again.' Wrong. Wrong."

He's a riot, on the DVD extra there are a couple stories of him fighting someone in Eddie Murphy's entourage and threatening to beat up Darryl Stingley (post-paralysis) and while neither story is really funny the way he tells them is great.

JohnnyNemesis
12-14-2005, 06:19 PM
"My brother's more compassionate than me so he was like 'Wow, Rick really needs help' but I'm like 'Hey, we just gave him help, we beat his ass. Bet he never does something like that again.' Wrong. Wrong."

HAHA! I LOVE it so much man. That guy is just too raw. He reminds me of the kids I grew up with, actually. Fucking PRICELESS.

And yeah, it's all about the delivery with him. Truth is, half of the funniest people in the world are more about the delivery than the material. And he's got that down.

ninthlayer
12-14-2005, 07:13 PM
The Black White Supremacist skit is classic.

I like the Tyrone the Crackhead skits.

0r4ng3
12-15-2005, 03:52 PM
Oh, I totally forgot about Tyrone.

"Is this the 5:00 free crack giveaway?"

Funny stuff.