PDA

View Full Version : Australia is going apeshit nuts

Sin Studly
12-14-2005, 02:12 PM
Since the first day of the riots, there've been at least two confirmed retaliatory stabbings of whites by Lebanese, an unconfirmed shooting at Northies Hotel, countless assaults and bashings, hundreds of cars vandalised, police discoveries of hidden weapons stashes including dozens of crowbars, bats, machetes, axes, 30+ molotov cocktails and several firearms. A gathering of 2000+ Lebanese outside a Sydney mosque waved firearms defiantly at police, some claiming to be there to defend the mosque, but most admitting they were regrouping to commit more attacks. A woman in Sydney was grabbed and molested in her car in front of her small children, being told "We're going to rape you because you're an Aussie slut", and her car was fired at as she drove away. Unconfirmed rumours claim that Polynesian and Asian gang members are siding with the whites. A brick was thrown through a Muslim organisations window in Melbourne, with assaults againts Lebanese on the rise. In Perth a Lebanese family was assaulted by 10+ white youths. In Adelaide a Muslim organisation building was vandalised, and a taxi driver bashed. Adelaide newspaper claims the imam of the Adelaide Mosque is pro-jihad and pro-bin Ladin. Further demonstrations are planned in Cronulla Beach, Sydney this Sunday and both the whites and the arabs swear to show up en masse. Demonstrations planned in Williamstown Beach, Melbourne (friday), Scarborough and Mullalloo beaches, Perth (saturday), Surfers Paradise on the Gold Coast, and Anzac Square in Brisbane. (sunday) White Power websites such as Stormfront.org have recieved a record increase of Australian traffic, with dozens ; if not hundreds of Australian users joining.

"This is only the beginning, this is a start of the war! Leb's n wog's won't stand for this and will start singling out the aussies and gang bashing them with drawn weapons. We must continue to come together to help the innocent and family's so everyone can enjoy our beach's"

"'All Arabs unite, let the Aussies feel the full force of Arabs on December 18, Destroy everything. Let the lion roar in Lebanon...'"

"LOCATION: Williamstown Beach
TIME: Friday, Mid-day.
DATE: 16th - December - 2005.

The LOW-DOWN:
In Sydney the Aussies are attempting to scare the "wogs" by fighting.
In Melbourne the "wogs" will be fighting the aussies.
Spread the news and let it be known that on the 16th of December 2005, Midday at willy beach

Dear fellow white European Australians living in brisbane and surounding areas.
Today, 5000 white Australians gathered on the cronulla beach in protest against lebonese bashings towards White Australian Men and more importantantly our Women. These attacks arent one on one, these animals wait in groups and either attack or rape white individuals walking on their own.
Must our people live in feer in our own country by people who dont belong here, who would rather disgrace our country than imbrase it.
This week in Brisbane we are holding a similar rally at Anzac Sq to show these immigrants that we wont put up with their behaviour anymore, and to pass a message onto our government, let them know what immigration is doing to this country and our people.
Though Lebonese are a large problem in Brisbane, they arent out only problem, asains also play a large role in crime and attacks, causing our country, our state and our city to look like a third world slum.
Pass this email onto everyone you know. Support your country. See you on sunday.

This open letter, from an anonymous police officer, was being distributed to locals in Cronulla yesterday

Subject ; I'm a police officer - and I am scared
December 14, 2005

I AM a NSW police officer with more than 17 years' experience and I tell you that I am scared.

I am scared to do my job and I don't blame the community for taking the law into their own hands.

In the late '80s when I first joined the police force, I saw how the old school police did things. I agree there was corruption and things had to change, but what the Government, judicial system and ultimately society did to the police force was just disgraceful.

In days gone by, if there was a group of hoodlums hanging around intimidating people outside a pub, two 6'2" burly coppers would turn up in a big F100 truck.

The way they spoke, their stature, respect and how they dealt with these hoodlums gave them real power and not some weak piece of legislation given to them by some reactionary Government.

If these hoodlums hadn't already run off because they knew what was coming, they would cop a flogging, a kick up the bum, a slap over the head. The young kids were afraid of the police and that's how we controlled and protected the community.

Fear is the only thing a young male understands. That real power is now lost forever.

Let's look at how the new police force would handle the same job.

Firstly, we changed our name to a "service" because it was aggressive to use the word "force". We send two small female officers, wearing silly little yellow caps.

If we want to move these thugs out of the area, we have a very strict procedure we must follow. We have to announce our name and place of duty. The thug laughs and starts calling us by our first name.

We have to tell them why they have to move on. We have to warn them that if they fail to move on, they may be arrested.

If there is more than one thug, we have to do this to each one.

They tell us they don't speak English, start stating their rights and call their friends by mobile phone to come to the location.

The process we have just started doesn't work with a drunk who wants to argue - it just makes it more confusing.

We have to make detailed notes of the conversation and caution them not to say or do anything in case it incriminates them.

Each time we use a power, we have to tell the hoodlum what it is and why we are doing it.

From the very outset, they have the upper hand and it continues. They have the real power ... we have pretend power.

If we do decide to arrest them, we have to be so careful not to grab their arms too hard or wrestle them to the ground because it may graze their legs or rip their jeans.

The thugs will allege we damaged their phones, took $50 from their wallets, swore at them, put the handcuffs on too tight.

When they get back to the police station, they complain to a supervisor who now starts to investigate us.

The whole charging process takes hours in a run-down police station with computers that don't work.

So we charge them with offensive language, assault police, resist arrest and put them before the court.

A local magistrate is presiding over the matter. After 30 minutes in court, the charges are dismissed and the recommendations made that the police should be charged with assault and sent to jail for six months.

We are told we should expect to be sworn at, called a pig and stood over by thugs.

The complaint and civil action lingers on for 18 months as it goes from the Ombudsman to ICAC and PIC. The thug has got off the charges, winks his eye and smiles at me as he walks out of court.

That's the justice that we have that goes on every day in many local courts in NSW.

Can you see why I am scared?

Do you think I am going to arrest someone, come next Friday or Saturday night, with all that rubbish going on?

I am going to take my time getting to the job, hope the thugs leave before I arrive and stand there and take the abuse. I hear my commanders saying we will uphold the law to the letter. Easy for them to say, but it just doesn't happen.

If we were fair dinkum, we would have hundreds of arrests and charges every day.

Have a look at the promotion system. Junior police being promoted in front of other senior police with 20 years' experience, because they can answer a question in an interview better.

Everyone is looking after themselves. We are no longer a team versus the thugs. It is me alone versus police management versus the thugs.

You have seen the quality of our senior police leaders. They wouldn't last long in private enterprise.

After the stuff-ups of the Redfern riot - an absolute disgrace in operational policing - we heard senior police say "we will learn from this".

Not a year later, Macquarie Fields. The same mistakes and stuff-ups.

Listen to the commissioner as he talks. It is all reactionary policing.

Why didn't Intel pick this up earlier? Why weren't measures put in place earlier? Because the problems have been going on for years.

The police out there have poor morale, equipment and training. We aren't united as a team - everyone has their own agenda and we are scared.

We have the weak, ambiguous powers the Government says we have to have and a judicial system that just defies logic.

I totally understand why young men feel they have to take the law into their own hands. I don't trust, and have very little loyalty in, the police service and the court system.

Australia will never be the same again, everything here is changing.

Little_Miss_1565
12-14-2005, 02:15 PM
It's like what might have happened if the LA riots of 1992 went nationwide here. Goddamn.

sKratch
12-14-2005, 02:22 PM
lolz owned

the_GoDdEsS
12-14-2005, 02:24 PM
"We're going to rape you because you're an Aussie slut"

UGH! Fuckers.

They shouldn't fuck with your country.

neocon58
12-14-2005, 03:51 PM
No more hope for better days.

Sin Studly
12-14-2005, 04:05 PM
It's like what might have happened if the LA riots of 1992 went nationwide here.

The LA riots were just a bunch of niggers burning down stores and looting. This is revolution.

Twinkle
12-14-2005, 04:20 PM
Does any of that have to do with what happened in Cronulla?

Sin Studly
12-14-2005, 04:45 PM
Cronulla was the flashpoint.

Little_Miss_1565
12-14-2005, 05:06 PM
wtf happened at Cronulla?

Sin Studly
12-14-2005, 05:12 PM
5000-7000 whites (and a small amount of asians and polynesians) staged a demonstration angry at the police force's penchant to ignore arab gangs in the white ghettos to avoid political ramifications. Basically the high-up bean counters who know nothing about anything let the gangs run riot because they don't want the police to be seen as racist, and the whites, and even asians and polynesians got fed up with it and protested. Lots of alcohol was drunk, and by the end of the day they started mobbing every arab they could see. The riot police were called in and clashed with the protestors. Then arab gangs took to the streets, targeting lone white individuals and vandalising hundreds of cars in white areas, taking baseball bats to anyone who complained. Two carloads of arabs confronted a white man and two white women, and threatened to rape and kill the women, when the man argued they stabbed him in the lower back. Meanwhile about eight carloads attacked a BP petrol station. White gangs started fighting running battles with leb gangs, and a force of 2000+ Lebanese gangsters made a presence. People started making petrolbombs.

Then the riots continued into the second night with police unable to control them, with carloads of gangsters continuing with retaliatory assaults, shootings and stabbings, Lebs against whites, and whites against Lebs. Rioting spread into nearby suburbs. It's now the fifth day and counting.

Sin Studly
12-14-2005, 05:21 PM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/AmonGoth/race%20riot/pic1.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/AmonGoth/race%20riot/pic2.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/AmonGoth/race%20riot/pic3.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/AmonGoth/race%20riot/pic4.jpg

Sin Studly
12-14-2005, 05:22 PM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/AmonGoth/race%20riot/pic5.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/AmonGoth/race%20riot/pic6.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/AmonGoth/race%20riot/pic7.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/AmonGoth/race%20riot/pic8.jpg

Sin Studly
12-14-2005, 05:23 PM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/AmonGoth/race%20riot/pic9.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/AmonGoth/race%20riot/pic10.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/AmonGoth/race%20riot/pic11.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/AmonGoth/race%20riot/pic12.jpg

Sin Studly
12-14-2005, 05:24 PM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/AmonGoth/race%20riot/pic13.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/AmonGoth/race%20riot/pic14.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/AmonGoth/race%20riot/pic15.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/AmonGoth/race%20riot/pic16.jpg

neocon58
12-14-2005, 05:26 PM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/AmonGoth/race%20riot/pic15.jpg

I know it's a serious issue, but I can't help but laugh when I see this pic.

It's now the fifth day and counting.

Maybe so, but the rioting definently is nowhere near the scale it was earlier this week.

Sin Studly
12-14-2005, 05:29 PM
the rioting definently is nowhere near the scale it was earlier this week.

I know. But major demonstrations are planned for Friday, Saturday and Sunday, nationwide. Due to the retaliation between the two sides, these will have a HUGE showing, and the rioting will eclipse the initial Cronulla riot.

the_GoDdEsS
12-14-2005, 05:29 PM
have they nothing better to do than rioting? like... watching the telly, sprawled before a six-pack? getting assaulted isn't exactly fun...

Maybe they're not as pussy as the frogs?

Sin Studly
12-14-2005, 05:30 PM
have they nothing better to do than rioting? like... watching the telly, sprawled before a six-pack? getting assaulted isn't exactly fun...

You're a fuckwit. They're rioting because they're sick of being assaulted and having the police do nothing about it. Lebs might be second-class citizens, but if you're white and without money you're treated as infinitely lower.

Sin Studly
12-14-2005, 05:31 PM
Maybe they're not as pussy as the frogs?

Heh, and yeah. How many weeks did it take before your pussy faggot of a President even declared a state of emergency? Control your fucking arabs, Christ you frogs are fucking pathetic and weak.

Sin Studly
12-14-2005, 05:37 PM
how are the french """pussy"""?

BAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHA Admit it, the French are weak bullies, infinitely quick to roll over to anyone stronger (or even weaker), but always ready to bully anybody they think they can get away with bullying (Algeria, Vietnam, Polynesia, and even still, you fled those places the minute they looked like they were gonna fight back). France is just one big fucking vagina. Go find a German to spread your legs to, you stupid whore.

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-14-2005, 05:42 PM
I'm undecided on this. I'm all for giving the police more power - not to assault and such, but less red tape and the like. But I don't think these widescale riots are really the answer. The Government can't be seen to be giving in to the demands of the mob. If they do, it'll happen everywhere. This issue may come to light soon but while the mob culture exists, the Government will be extremely wary about addressing it.

lost_nvrfound
12-14-2005, 05:45 PM
how are the french """pussy"""?there are so many things wrong with that question that i don't know where to begin

Sin Studly
12-14-2005, 05:51 PM
I'm undecided on this. I'm all for giving the police more power - not to assault and such, but less red tape and the like. But I don't think these widescale riots are really the answer. The Government can't be seen to be giving in to the demands of the mob. If they do, it'll happen everywhere. This issue may come to light soon but while the mob culture exists, the Government will be extremely wary about addressing it.

The government is refusing to accept that the rioters have a valid grievance in the first place, even going so far as to claim it's not racially motivated. I mean, there are people walking around with "ETHNIC CLEANSING SQUAD" written on their shirts, and the violence has spread to four other cities so far, shootings, stabbings, molotov cocktailings, and they're trying to play it down like a drunken riot. The Australian Government refuses to accept the problems with its multiculturalism program, because it prides itself on that as an international selling-point, despite the fact that maybe 8-10% of Australians agree with it.

the_GoDdEsS
12-14-2005, 05:52 PM
Oh Jesus Christ Almighty. Hahaha.

lost_nvrfound
12-14-2005, 05:54 PM
Bwahahaha!

T-6005
12-14-2005, 06:02 PM
Anyways, question - which areas are going to be the most intense, in terms of this planned weekend rioting?

Twinkle
12-14-2005, 06:04 PM
I saw the footage from Cronulla, it was on the news or something, and Australians have really hot accents. Other than that, the police shouldn't be doing what they're doing, but the guys shouldn't be rioting.

JohnnyNemesis
12-14-2005, 06:05 PM
my breasts ain't that close together; post the original pic you'll c

Er, I think there are other things about that picture being posted that you should have more of a problem with.

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-14-2005, 06:06 PM
The government is refusing to accept that the rioters have a valid grievance in the first place, even going so far as to claim it's not racially motivated. I mean, there are people walking around with "ETHNIC CLEANSING SQUAD" written on their shirts, and the violence has spread to four other cities so far, shootings, stabbings, molotov cocktailings, and they're trying to play it down like a drunken riot. The Australian Government refuses to accept the problems with its multiculturalism program, because it prides itself on that as an international selling-point, despite the fact that maybe 8-10% of Australians agree with it.

I'm not disputing the fact that it's a race riot, I think that's pretty obvious to everyone. I think perhaps, though, the original message has become a bit blurred. Obviously I'm not in Australia so I don't know, but as far as I can tell it started off as "we won't be intimidated by gangs anymore" (which I think is fair enough, though white gangs should be included in that) but it's become a typical white supremacy riot. I don't know enough about Australia's multicultural system to know whether it's a valid grievance or not - I'm simply saying that the Government won't address this while the mob culture thing's going on. It looks like they're giving in to violence. It's the same with "we won't negotiate with terrorists" - the number one rule in Government is "don't give in to violence, or all hell will break loose".

On the surface, speaking out against gang intimidation (both white and black, I might add) and calling for the introduction of more effective policing laws seems fair enough to me. Like I say, I don't really know enough to comment with any sort of educational conviction. I'm simply saying that if the Government responds to this, it'll respond to it once all the riots have died down.

Mota Boy
12-14-2005, 06:20 PM
I've gotta say, Justin. Considering that this whole thing was started by "native" Aussies, it seems like so far the Lebanese have got you outmaneuvered.

Sin Studly
12-14-2005, 06:56 PM
Dave, white gangs shouldn't be included in this, because the police actually take care of white gangs without having 10 billion regulations keeping them from doing their jobs. And yeah, the riots will die down soon, but the culture of retaliation will linger for years or decades.

And Mota Boy, I know. The Lebanese are gangsters ; the whites are just working-class labourers who tried to stage a protest and got caught up in the moment. But the Lebs won't be able to control themselves, they'll do worse and worse attacks and eventually have the full brunt of te Aryan Nation stamp down on them.

And Maria, shut the fuck up you insane prostitute.

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-14-2005, 06:59 PM
Dave, white gangs shouldn't be included in this, because the police actually take care of white gangs without having 10 billion regulations keeping them from doing their jobs. And yeah, the riots will die down soon, but the culture of retaliation will linger for years or decades.

Oh, right. Like I said I'm not 100% sure what this is all about - I thought it was just against gang intimidation in general, and the police thing was a different issue.

Sin Studly
12-14-2005, 08:55 PM
GIRL!
I wanna take you to a RACE WAR,
I wanna take you to a RACE WAR,
I wanna take you to a RACE WAR, RACE WAR, RACE WAR.

Let's start a war, start a nuclear war,
At the RACE WAR, RACE WAR, RACE WAR.
Wow!
At the RACE WAR.
Now Tell me do ya?, but do ya have any money?
I wanna spend all your money,
at the RACE WAR, RACE WAR, RACE WAR.

(Pause)

I've got something to THROW AT YOU,
At the RACE WAR, RACE WAR, RACE WAR.
Wow!

You're a superstar, at the RACE WAR.
Yeah! you're a superstar, yeah at the RACE WAR.
Superstar.
Super, super, superstar

lost_nvrfound
12-14-2005, 09:14 PM
justin, you're really bizarre sometimes

wheelchairman
12-15-2005, 02:30 AM
Do you actually see a revolution in this Justin?

Clearly the Australian government has failed integration on two fronts, it never integrated the Lebs, their actions are native to their class. And it certainly failed at integrating the poor whites, much like in the United States.

It won't be a revolution, or even change much at all. It just means rioting will fizzle in and out every once in a while. There is no concerted political movement with a goal. I'd be willing to bet that while they all see the problem, they simply won't vote the way they feel. And that their momentary involvement will turn into long-term apathy.

Either way the violence is not surprising considering their class origins. And what no one seems to realize is that the government has an interest in preserving this violence. Un-Machiavellian but true. That would be one of the reasons why this 'race war' won't stop.

T-6005
12-15-2005, 02:34 AM
their actions are native to their class
I completely agree with this.

Sin Studly
12-15-2005, 02:36 AM
Of course not. I just like to see Arabs getting mobbed and scaring the fuck out of yay (he's a Maltese and lives in one of the suburbs nearby).

neocon58
12-15-2005, 03:47 AM
Heh, yes, yay certainly bogged his panties.