PDA

View Full Version : Mirrors

Call it an Obsession
12-14-2005, 01:19 PM
I've just realised that mirrors are really cool (the ones that show ur reflection :)). Well, they are cool because u can see urself and reflect light and stuff... But what i was thinking is that how do u kno that is exactly wat u look like? It isn't EXACTLY how u look because mirrors reverse things dont they? So... If u were to look in a mirror then u would see what u look like in reverse and i very much doubt that your face is totally symmetrical so it would look different... just a wee bit. If u've got a symmetrical face then if u look in a mirror then... yea - thats wat u look like (sorry :))

killer_queen
12-14-2005, 01:22 PM
Sorry :) ? Just one sorry? You need to say more.

Megs
12-14-2005, 01:23 PM
then that would mean....ZOMG! my hair's longer on the other side! (jokes)

Call it an Obsession
12-14-2005, 01:38 PM
thats how sad i am... when i get really bored i just start thinking about really random stuff like mirrors for example or clocks, socks or locks.

T-6005
12-14-2005, 01:51 PM
Yeah, personally I prefer the mirrors that reflect things, too. I don't buy into the other kind.

Call it an Obsession
12-14-2005, 01:58 PM
just remember that if u wanna see what u look like without having to take a photo of urself just use two mirrors and look in one through the other if u get what i mean and then u'll see what u truly look like!!!

T-6005
12-14-2005, 02:01 PM
just remember that if u wanna see what u look like without having to take a photo of urself just use two mirrors and look in one through the other if u get what i mean and then u'll see what u truly look like!!!
OR......

You could deal with knowing that your features are backward and be a better person for it.

Call it an Obsession
12-14-2005, 02:04 PM
also you could go out and look for some artist looking guy and ask him to draw you then if he's a good artist then you'll see what you look like