PDA

View Full Version : Random things girls do that turn me on

Mota Boy
12-03-2004, 01:01 PM
As a roguishly handsome millionaire playboy, I often have girls ask "Mota - how can I possibly distinguish myself from the hoards of beautiful women that throw themselves at you?" So I've decided to make a short list of random things that members of the fairer sex do that make me go "whoa". Add your own if you wish, but - unlike me - don't expect every member of the opposite sex to suddenly adopt those tactics in an attempt to woo you.

Speeding I like to drive fast. Normally, if I'm on the road for eight hours I'll get passed once or twice, if at all. Every so often I'll get into a caravan of fast-moving vehicles, though. And if one of 'em happens to be a female... that's hot. Way to go, you speed-loving, rule-breaking females.

Procratination It's been my experience from high school to college that girls will often start on work weeks in advance. There are a ton of girls that make good grades, but put in thirty hours on a paper, and constantly revise and fret about what the teacher wants... and it's quite refreshing to show up to a test and have a girl talk about how little they studied.

Sarcasm Sarcastic girls are cool. Even if there's the "Oh, sorry I..." after it, it still shows an independent streak.

Doing a striptease, then placing whipped cream on strategic locations on their bodies This doesn't seem to happen nearly as often to me as an adult as those movies I watched in highschool led on.

Sounding like the have a brain In one of my classes, a girl shot down the idea of democratically-controlled foreign policy because we couldn't rely on the fickle masses to have a cohesive long-term vision. Hot.

Having interesting plans One girl I know is going to be a doctor because her parents want her to. Actually, a lot of girls I know are doing that. Another chick is learning Arabic so she can work for the CIA. Damn, Gina.

Speaking another language And for the love of God, speak it well. Meeting a girl that "speaks" Spanish and have her go "Yeah, yo ha-blow espan-yooole" makes me shudder.

Completely freaking out when confronted with something new or different, like sushi or big cities at night Just kidding, I fucking hate that shit.

Anya82
12-03-2004, 01:05 PM
Oh, my God! I have to take notes of this.......
hahahaha

offsprung
twas there a point to this?

Tizzalicious
Completely freaking out when confronted with something new or different, like sushi or big cities at night Just kidding, I fucking hate that shit.

Hahahahahaha

Izie
12-03-2004, 01:12 PM

I hate that in general. It's not like you discovered a new sort of creatures on the earth just because you left your country and saw something new. Get a grip.

Overly-excited people annoy me.

Most of the time.

Girls rule though *thumbs up*

Vera
12-03-2004, 01:13 PM
I could do all those at the same time, without my hands because I am just that hot.

Anya82
12-03-2004, 01:15 PM
I hate that in general. It's not like you discovered a new sort of creatures on the earth just because you left your country and saw something new. Get a grip.

Most of the time.

Girls rule though *thumbs up*

totally agree.....

Izie
12-03-2004, 01:16 PM
totally agree.....

Goodie! :)

Betty
12-03-2004, 01:32 PM
Screw that, I want to add a few of my own, about boys I suppose...

If a boy remembers and calls me by my first name (not full name, not nickname), that always makes me happy. (I also like it if anybody says my first name).

When boys smile, big turn on.

When boys share personal stuff with me, also big turn on.

When boys are intelligent, an obvious choice, but very necessary. Sometimes I can know this by the pure fact that we can have a conversation and they can follow what is going on without seemingly getting lost.

Finally, I am a sucker for most boys who pay me any sort of attention (e.g. actually care about what I say).

Yeah, much lamer than Mota's... no wonder he gets all the girls.

Vera
12-03-2004, 01:38 PM
Handsome millionaire playboys have the opportunity to be pervertly into sarcastic, speeding, procrastinating girls.

Don't worry about it, Betty.

Mota Boy
12-03-2004, 02:56 PM
If it's any consolation, I'm sure you get more boys than I do.

And Betty, I found your list incredibly interesting, easy to follow and something that I really cared deeply about. Just between you and me, I really loved my pet hamster and cried for days when it died. *smiles* So... when do you want to do it?

Moose
12-03-2004, 03:22 PM

And Betty, I found your list incredibly interesting, easy to follow and something that I really cared deeply about. Just between you and me, I really loved my pet hamster and cried for days when it died. *smiles* So... when do you want to do it?

ha nice.

Betty
12-03-2004, 03:32 PM

I'll have to check my appointment book. Definitely couldn't get a spot until after Christmas though. Might have been able to up your priority had you worked on the name thing.

Aside: My first boyfriend (who didn't last overly long) nearly cried when my sister told him some random photo of a guy on the Internet was better looking than he was. True story. So yeah, TOO sensitive is not good.

Eccentric Sara
12-03-2004, 05:36 PM
[QUOTE=Izie]I hate that in general. It's not like you discovered a new sort of creatures on the earth just because you left your country and saw something new. Get a grip.

QUOTE]
Oo,you'd hate me then!!! :( I am either sad and pessimistic( that's most of the time!) or manic and overexcited!!! NO,I'm not a manic depressive- it isn't serious enough.
Stuff guys do that attracts me/turns me on......being genuinely interested in what I have to say and not getting bored with my ramblings! Um....being able to make me laugh makes me weak at the knees. I find a sense of humour a huge turn-on. Smiling at me and making lots of eye-contact is gooooddd. As is unnecessary touching. I have back problems,so it is a great excuse for a guy to give me a back massage. A deep voice is also good. "All guys have deep voices!",I hear you cry! No. Some guys' voices are quite high ,even though their voices have broken. Major turn-off. If a guy is confident aswell,that is a plus.I love it when a guy swaggers. Trouble is the confident ones are sometimes also arrogant arseholes. Oh well.:rolleyes: Makeup- usually goth makeup-eyeliner etc on a guy is HOT. Um- I'm sure there is more but I can't think of anything else at the moment!

DUKESTER76
12-03-2004, 10:02 PM
i just like it when girls make it known that they do like you and think about you. its not always the guys responsibility to make it known that they still love you. sometimes they need to be reasured they are loved and thought of in return also. and it wouldnt hurt if you girls would atleast also come along with us once a month to an activity you migh not like but we actually would like you to join us in like a car show or just go and play billiards. i always go with them to all the places they want me to go to just to be with them but when i have a plan they always say they dont like that kind of suff. so please, just give us our day

Izie
12-04-2004, 03:00 AM
Oo,you'd hate me then!!! :( I am either sad and pessimistic( that's most of the time!) or manic and overexcited!!! NO,I'm not a manic depressive- it isn't serious enough.

I think it really depends on what you're excited about and in what way. I somehow don't think I'd hate you anyway :/

(*whisper*: I don't really hate THAT many people, it just sounds better as a general constatation)

Eccentric Sara
12-04-2004, 04:11 PM
Oh,that's OK then.:) I tend to get excited about trivial things,like if I discover a really brilliant alternative shop selling every type of clothing/accessory I could possibly want,I will be talking about it for most of the day!!!! That kind of thing.

DirtyMagical
12-04-2004, 11:13 PM
I think its really hot when chicks act really laid back and chilled out.... but not all the time...hm thats a weird thing to think is hot... either way...

I also think its hot when a girl has an interest in something really strange or just unussual... something most people don't know anything about...

I think cozy looking clothes are a turn on in a way...=/

or maybe its too late to think right now...

DirtyMagical
12-04-2004, 11:21 PM
[QUOTE=Izie]I hate that in general. It's not like you discovered a new sort of creatures on the earth just because you left your country and saw something new. Get a grip.

QUOTE]

heh... I really think I'm bipolar... I go manic,for a day or so and then I contemplate suicide for a day.. then I spend the next day finding it funny...and so on... right now I'm moving towards the manic phase....

GreenTerror
12-05-2004, 12:41 AM
I like when guys have a big, beautiful smile, are sarcastic, have a sence of humor, are smart, and have dirty minds. But they have to be nice to me, and like to cause chaos. I also prefer longish (dark) hair, and they have to like the same music as me too. Blue (or green) eyes are always good. and they cannot be afraid to show they love me. IS THAT SO DAMN MUCH TO ASK FOR? Maybe I'm too picky...

Mota Boy
12-05-2004, 02:25 AM
Betty isn't your real first name? Then PM me, so I can be all cool and not-shating-it-with-other-people and stuff.

/drunk

Vera
12-05-2004, 03:24 AM
I have found a solution to your previous problem, Mota.

Or on second thought, no, I haven't because turning gay would mean you'd have to hang out with us bitches even more.

TheHulaChick
12-05-2004, 06:30 AM
i just like it when girls make it known that they do like you and think about you. its not always the guys responsibility to make it known that they still love you. sometimes they need to be reasured they are loved and thought of in return also. and it wouldnt hurt if you girls would atleast also come along with us once a month to an activity you migh not like but we actually would like you to join us in like a car show or just go and play billiards. i always go with them to all the places they want me to go to just to be with them but when i have a plan they always say they dont like that kind of suff. so please, just give us our day

Hey you'd like me then, I don't like doing girly things. I'd rather see a car show or drift comp than a chick movie anyday! :D

BREAK
12-06-2004, 02:16 AM
Betty isn't your real first name? Then PM me, so I can be all cool and not-shating-it-with-other-people and stuff.

/drunk

Michelle.

But I just call her "Bitchslutwhorefuckrightwingcunthole".

(Sorry! Had to make it at least 10 characters.)

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-06-2004, 04:45 AM
I like when guys have a big, beautiful smile, are sarcastic, have a sence of humor, are smart, and have dirty minds. But they have to be nice to me, and like to cause chaos. I also prefer longish (dark) hair, and they have to like the same music as me too. Blue (or green) eyes are always good. and they cannot be afraid to show they love me. IS THAT SO DAMN MUCH TO ASK FOR? Maybe I'm too picky...

I fit quite a lot of that, I think.

Where have you been all my life?!

Little_Miss_1565
12-06-2004, 10:21 AM
Sounding like the have a brain In one of my classes, a girl shot down the idea of democratically-controlled foreign policy because we couldn't rely on the fickle masses to have a cohesive long-term vision. Hot.

My last romantic interest told me that he could hardly control himself when, at a party, I got into a (whiskey-aided) heated discussion with another former English major concerning the relative merits of literary theory versus good old aestheticism. So, guys that think it's hot when I sound like I have a brain are hot. ;)

Vera
12-06-2004, 01:45 PM
But is it not a sad day when you can't pretend to be incapable of doing anything without some guy's help?

"Jack, how do I turn on this computer? You want to help me with this?"

DUKESTER76
12-06-2004, 01:50 PM
Hey you'd like me then, I don't like doing girly things. I'd rather see a car show or drift comp than a chick movie anyday! :D

hey there. if you like to go to car shows and hit the drag strip than you are my kind of girl

sKratch
12-06-2004, 02:11 PM
I hate it when Mota makes topics like these to make me jealous :(

JoY
12-06-2004, 05:57 PM
speeding, procrastinating, rather strong-willed, slightly sarcastic (though I don't master the art, but luckily I'm taught by the best), Dutch, Amsterdam-loving chick right here. *raises her hand* oh, & did I mention I do own a peachy fine working brain, even though it isn't of the hottest quality?

but though I'm very muchly into sex & also slightly freaky sex, I'm not the 'striptease whipped cream'-type.

sKratch
12-06-2004, 09:39 PM
Don't you try and take him from me.

Mota Boy
12-06-2004, 10:02 PM
So, guys that think it's hot when I sound like I have a brain are hot.
I am so deeply into the intellectual chick that it's obscene. I'll hear a female voice an incisive comment or a witty repartee and my heart'll skip a beat.

speeding, procrastinating, rather strong-willed, slightly sarcastic (though I don't master the art, but luckily I'm taught by the best), Dutch, Amsterdam-loving chick right here. *raises her hand* oh, & did I mention I do own a peachy fine working brain, even though it isn't of the hottest quality?
Yes, but you happen to be taken, and I'm all respective of that and stuff. Unless your boyfriend's a moron or a douche, then it's fair game.

Mota Boy
12-06-2004, 10:03 PM
Don't you try and take him from me.
Ladies, ladies, gentlemen - there's plenty of Mota to go around.

sKratch
12-06-2004, 10:21 PM
I don't smoke.
That only goes for weed, not dick.

Mota Boy
12-06-2004, 11:19 PM
So you smoke during sex rather than after? How hip of you.

JoY
12-07-2004, 05:38 AM
Ladies, ladies, gentlemen - there's plenty of Mota to go around.
I want a piece.

...what?? alright alright, I'll share it with my boyfriend.

(there's more than one way to interpret that)

Vera
12-07-2004, 10:11 AM
Hey, Mota.

You remember that German dude who met another German dude, killed him and grilled & ate his penis?

Yeah, that guy. JoY's German cousin.

She'll share that piece of you with her boyfriend alright. In the sandwich type of way. Literally.

*whistles innocently*

No, Bella, I can't hear you, you're craaaazeh.

SicN Twisted
12-13-2004, 10:05 PM
Girls who are smarter and wittier then me turn me on. Unfortunately, English majors, correcting my grammar all the time does not put you into this category.

GreenTerror
12-13-2004, 10:12 PM
I fit quite a lot of that, I think.

Where have you been all my life?!
I'm single... ;)

HornyPope
So fucking ditto.

Not to you greenterror, you fucking useless poster scum.

SicN Twisted
Oh my god, more vapid online flirtation.

GreenTerror
12-13-2004, 10:15 PM
So fucking ditto.

Not to you greenterror, you fucking useless poster scum.
That makes me feel nice :rolleyes:

HornyPope
12-13-2004, 10:16 PM
Fuck off. NO ONE REPLIES BEFORE I DO!@@!!!!

GreenTerror
12-13-2004, 10:23 PM
Ha!!!!!!!!

HornyPope
12-13-2004, 10:31 PM
But yeah, to get back to what Sky said, i'll marry the girl who will talk me down on a wide range of cultural and historic issues of the world without sounding like a complete dork/nerd about it.

Unless she's fat.

Kidding. I really am serious about the former sentance though.

But honestly, there is only so much weight I can put up with.

sKratch
12-13-2004, 10:33 PM
Fat chicks are inherently dumb though... How do you think they got so fat? So I don't think you have to worry about that problem.

HornyPope
12-13-2004, 10:37 PM
That's true. If a girl can't keep herself in shape, how smart can she really be?

Flame on motherfuckers. Flame on.

purple pumpkin
12-14-2004, 02:29 AM
PLAYBOY UR THE BIGGEST FREAK I HAVE EVER MET OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
U NEED TO COME BACK DOWN TO EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GET OVER URSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
P.S IM BORED SO JUST IGNORE ME KK LOL :p

Nicole
12-14-2004, 07:19 AM
There's too much sexual tension here.

I like eyes, when you're looking at them in that special way and they do it right back and even though it's just brief... whoa. Of course that comes after all the other rigorous requirements, such as being sexy, intelligent, having a sense of humour...

I really don't have requirements. I fall for people spontaneously.

GreenTerror
12-14-2004, 06:08 PM
Damn new people...

GreenTerror
12-14-2004, 06:42 PM
DAMN THEM TO HELL! [/bored randomness]

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-14-2004, 06:44 PM

You, sir, are yet ANOTHER thing that is wrong with the universe!

GreenTerror
12-14-2004, 06:47 PM
I think that might be a girl... unless HE'S gay...

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-14-2004, 06:48 PM
Whatever he/she is. My point stands.

jennie
08-01-2005, 03:20 AM
I think success is extremely attractive. A MAN THAT KNOWS WHAT HE WANTS AND GETS IT. Brillant intelligent thinking with creativity, character examples - Thomas Crown (Pierce Bronson) Mark Walberg in the Italian Job, George Clooney & Brad Pitt in Ocean's 11 & 12. Wayne Gretskey, always three moves ahead of his opponent & scored goals using other players skates, Sergei Federov, scores in all positions, no one can catch him: Mario Lemiux won the Stanely Cup after over coming Hogdkins disease & had a broken arm, Scotty Bowmen (former Red wing coach) has one of the most brillant minds ever, sees from all angles, all possibilty's, and has a determining factor in outcomes.
A man that loves me for being me and lets me know, & lets me love him back.
A man that plays a guitar.

Little_Miss_1565
08-01-2005, 03:26 AM
How did this thread get bumped from 6...no, 7 months ago?

Tizzalicious
08-01-2005, 04:08 AM
Speaking another language And for the love of God, speak it well. Meeting a girl that "speaks" Spanish and have her go "Yeah, yo ha-blow espan-yooole" makes me shudder.

Fuck you, Bella and I spoke Dutch the other day, and it did nothing for you.

honey
08-01-2005, 04:26 AM
I must be perfect :p

Tizzalicious
08-01-2005, 05:51 AM
How did this thread get bumped from 6...no, 7 months ago?

I think Jennie had something to do with it.

Vera
08-01-2005, 06:35 AM
I'm all for bumping good threads but THIS old?

Paint_It_Black
08-01-2005, 08:06 AM
Flashing. Forget subtlety, show me your boobs.

Um, intelligence, compassion, sense of humour. Good understanding of self. Seemingly kinda shy, but then turns out to be wild. Not afraid to take charge. Loyal and honest. Those are some good ones.

Physically, the face is most important to me. Must be cute.

RXP
08-02-2005, 02:53 PM
Screw that, I want to add a few of my own, about boys I suppose...

If a boy remembers and calls me by my first name (not full name, not nickname), that always makes me happy. (I also like it if anybody says my first name).

When boys smile, big turn on.

When boys share personal stuff with me, also big turn on.

When boys are intelligent, an obvious choice, but very necessary. Sometimes I can know this by the pure fact that we can have a conversation and they can follow what is going on without seemingly getting lost.

Finally, I am a sucker for most boys who pay me any sort of attention (e.g. actually care about what I say).

Awwww!

Also the boys sharing with you things is a turn on? wtf I suppose if they're not emo cryboys then it might be sensitive or something but do you like get wet when a guy opens up to you? Messed up!

Also one thing that turns me on about you is you always say "boys". It's never men, it's never guys, blokes etc. it's always boys with you.

RXP
08-02-2005, 02:59 PM
Random things girls do that turn me on:

Walk around barefoot or in flip flops.
Make eye contact and smile. This happens to me so much, I guess most normal girls are conditioned to just smile and make eye contact, it means absoultely nothing to them. Even over small things like when you open a door to let someone in. Everytime it makes my heart jump that sounds pathetic and I guess it is
Paint their toenails
Work out with decent lifts like deadlift, bench, squat, mil press or the olympic lifts
When they ask you what your drinking and when it's hard stuff they make that ooo noise
When she talks about your penis

Betty
08-02-2005, 03:56 PM
I knew (knew of, I suppose) this one girl who always used the term "boy" instead of man/guy/whatever and I really enjoyed it and picked it up from that point on. It's at the point where I don't even always notice I'm doing it. And you know what really sucks? Having crushes on boys when you're not supposed to! Ack.

Your list is pretty silly. First off: major foot fetish. The eye contact thing is pretty understandable and kinda cute. The last two are definitely ridiculous.

Rancid_Guyxxx
08-02-2005, 04:18 PM
-Girls that can sing.
-When they listen to what you have to say.
-When you can ask them anything at all.
-Seem shy, but really are party animals.
-Seem interested in what you have to say.
-Aren't afraid to wear revealing clothes, as long as its necessary.
-Are proud of what they have.
-Are confident.

SicN Twisted
08-02-2005, 05:08 PM
It really turns me on when girls get really drunk and stumble into me, even though that's simply half hearted drunken flirtation. I love catching dizzy, desheveled but nonetheless attractive females in my arms, which usually turns into a five minute hug.

I also particularly like being around girls who have boyfriends, and flirt with me in a really suggestive way in front of their boyfriends, and end up being all over me that night, giving their boyfriends only half as much attention.

SicN Twisted
08-02-2005, 05:12 PM
It's also a huge turn on when I'm talking to Sunny and she starts talking about graphic design, starts using all this strange terminology and starts explaining some method, then realizes five minutes into it that I don't give a fuck about it and don't understand anything about it even if I did give a fuck, and then she stops.

Tizzalicious
08-03-2005, 02:35 AM
I'd totally turn RXP on.