PDA

View Full Version : Who else thinks...

GBH2
12-03-2004, 12:47 PM
...that you shouldn't really be on this site if you haven't heard all the offspring songs?

your opinion doesn't matter if you haven't heard everything

Floyd the Barber
12-03-2004, 01:31 PM
I think having heard about 90 percent or above of their songs is sufficient. I've probably heard 90-95 percent of their material.

Tired_Of_You
12-03-2004, 01:37 PM
Who cares if someone didn't hear all the songs they've made? As long as the person knows The Offspring a little bit and knows more songs than only the singles. The only things I want from people here is to not write in abbreviations and to not always make useless threads/posts. It means to have a minimum of intelligence.

To GBH2
Oh and you didn't write what's your opinion on this.

Naz
12-03-2004, 02:09 PM
Some people might even join the board to learn more about The Offspring...

Offspring_01
12-03-2004, 02:40 PM
I think its fine to go on the site if you haven't heard all their material. Whats wrong with that? Like someone already said (sorry, I forget who) "maybe they want to learn more about the band" or they want to hear the songs they haven't heard. I've heard all their material (unless there's something I missed) except Bagdad (i don't know if I spelt that right) Can anyone send me this song? That would be awesome.

nitropenguin!
12-03-2004, 02:53 PM
I've heard all their material but have nothing against those who haven't. Then this is their chance to get some opinions and start giving a listen to everything else. So help 'em out :)

Kayleigh
12-03-2004, 02:56 PM
Really, the board should be here for people that like what they've heard of Offspring, be it one song they liked on the radio, or be it a fan who has stalked them since the self titled album and sleeps with their photo under their pillow.

Or people that used to like them, and have nothing better to do, and rediscover their board.

GBH2
12-03-2004, 05:44 PM
Who cares if someone didn't hear all the songs they've made? As long as the person knows The Offspring a little bit and knows more songs than only the singles. The only things I want from people here is to not write in abbreviations and to not always make useless threads/posts. It means to have a minimum of intelligence.

To GBH2
Oh and you didn't write what's your opinion on this.

i think (as floyd the barber said) you should know at least most of the songs, because its mainly in your best interest not to sound like a moron by not knowing something but stating your opinion anyway

Lars
12-03-2004, 06:20 PM
No one has really ever heard all the songs the band have written. Unless you're the band and that would mean Dexter, Noodles and Greg, as they've beeen with the band the whole time.

Needless to say you've got your various b-sides, remixes and random songs on compilations that people may not have.

livecby
12-03-2004, 07:02 PM
Some people might even join the board to learn more about The Offspring...

he's got you there...thats a very good rebut.

lousyskater
12-03-2004, 08:06 PM
i've heard just about every song released by The Offspring.