PDA

View Full Version : Biggest pet peeve

GBH2
12-03-2004, 02:08 PM
not sure if this has already been here, but my biggest pet peeve is stupid people

wheelchairman
12-03-2004, 02:19 PM
Baby carriages. They are huge, they take up the entire sidewalk. The people who push them have no regard for others. One practically has to jump into traffic to avoid them. They often go in flocks. The worst is on a bus or a train, it often involves a lot of tricky pressing and pushing and squeeming, to get it in. I hate them so much. If you can't carry your own baby, then you shouldn't be allowed to have one.

OffspringInOz
12-03-2004, 05:42 PM
people (excluding musicians, and people i have never heard of/known/seen)

Floyd the Barber
12-03-2004, 05:48 PM
Waking up at 6:30 in the morning to go to a craphole.

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-03-2004, 06:03 PM
Slutty idiotic people who drink at the place I work. They all think they're the queen bee. They wear a skirt the size of 4 teabags, do dances that I'm sure would be illegal in most parts of the world, do obscenely over-the-top kisses with the same type of slutty men and they think they're oh-so-wonderful. They think they can judge me, because I'm different. JUDGE THIS, BITCH!

</rant>

wliethof
12-03-2004, 06:20 PM
hah you are right mr.

for me: people who think they are cool, but are most certainly not. random people I see that I instantly don't like.

oh! People who clap in the rythm of the music, without the band or something prompting them. People who applaud when people get on stage and haven't done anything yet. People who applaud after the last class of a course. People who applaud after landing safely in an airplane, that damn pilot gets paid to do that, nothing worth applauding to. Just the same as in the cinema. People who applaud after the film ends (these last two are mostly americans). Who the fuck is there to receive the applause? eh? bastards.

There should be laws on applause.

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-03-2004, 06:21 PM
^Agreed. Agreed. Oh my fuck, agreed.

Also, American TV audiences. Married With Children. Al enters the room. Wild applause. Why?

wliethof
12-03-2004, 06:22 PM
indeed. it makes me cringe. a lot.

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-03-2004, 06:24 PM
*Cringes at your cringidity*

Oh yes, cringidity. What a fabulous word.

wliethof
12-03-2004, 06:27 PM
I forgot something else! When people get something wrong, but don't know it. Consistently spelling things wrong or pronouning words wrongly. Of course, when I do it, it's ok.

GBH2
12-03-2004, 06:53 PM
People who applaud after landing safely in an airplane, that damn pilot gets paid to do that, nothing worth applauding to.

going along with that, i really hate it when football (american football) players do little celebration dances after they score or make a tackle! it's what they fuckin get paid millions of dollars to do!

DirtyMagical
12-03-2004, 07:37 PM
happened yesterday:
Ugly-drunk-russian-gino-wannabe-guvrnment-attending-fob kept on lecturing me on how my friend that I was hanging out with was ugly, and how I shouldn't be dating him, even though I told him that wasn't... Then he went on about that for the next hour or so. Right in front of my friend, so fucking rude. I hate when people say rude shit about people to me in russian(so that the other person doesn't understand).

but in general pet peeves:

/ugly-drunk-russian-gino-wannabe-guvnrment-attending-fobs
/egoistic-retro-listening-im-above-you-all-jim-morrison-is-a-god-types
/ignorant-longhaired-metalhead-ironmaiden-allhail-badly-guitarplaying-priks
/my-black-heart-cries-the-blackest-tears-thats-why-my-clothes-are black-goths
/i-really-need-to-cut-down-my-drug-intake-alchoholics-who-smoke-a-j-once-a-week-and-complain-about-memory-loss-and-chronic-fatigue
/skateboard-attemptin-baggy-pants-and-a-ponytail-wearing-girls-who-are-just-so-hard-core-cause-they-are-so-tomboy

oh... I could just go on forever... :)

lousyskater
12-03-2004, 07:54 PM
biggest pet peave you ask? n00bs.

DirtyMagical
12-03-2004, 07:59 PM
biggest pet peave you ask? n00bs.

sorry if I'm wrong, aren't you one of them?
or did you have a different nickname before?
cause i really don't remember you...

lousyskater
12-03-2004, 08:05 PM
sorry if I'm wrong, aren't you one of them?
or did you have a different nickname before?
cause i really don't remember you...
way he hell back when the bbs was first started i signed up, posted a little, and then some how the stupid thing wouldn't let me sign in anymore so i just abandoned it. anyways you're thinkiong newb, not n00b. a n00b is a retarded message board member that posts useless shit all the time. a newb (which i could be considered because i just recently signed up for a new account) is just an average new member.

DirtyMagical
12-03-2004, 08:08 PM
way he hell back when the bbs was first started i signed up, posted a little, and then some how the stupid thing wouldn't let me sign in anymore so i just abandoned it. anyways you're thinkiong newb, not n00b. a n00b is a retarded message board member that posts useless shit all the time. a newb (which i could be considered because i just recently signed up for a new account) is just an average new member.

thank you for enlightning me =P

livecby
12-03-2004, 08:09 PM
^Agreed. Agreed. Oh my fuck, agreed.

Also, American TV audiences. Married With Children. Al enters the room. Wild applause. Why?

Peg- "Al, let's have sex" Al-"Uh, no Peg" *huge applause and laughter* ha ha. i've always wondered that too. its so annoying. by the way those lines are from the simpsons episode where they make fun of it. :) that was a good one.

DUKESTER76
12-03-2004, 08:09 PM
i have a few just cant think of them all. here are some...
>girls that are ugly and think i am checking them out and try to diss me, but i am only looking at them thinking "what the hell are they wearing??"
>people who start judging other people just cause they are different
>people that put people down just cause they think they are cool and better than others
>dumb people, they are just annoying
>people that always bug with "have a cam" or "lets cyber" on chat rooms, its a chat room not a 900 number you desperate fucks!!!!!
theres a few more i cant remember at the time, i will post 'em when i do

DirtyMagical
12-04-2004, 10:23 PM
Peg- "Al, let's have sex" Al-"Uh, no Peg" *huge applause and laughter* ha ha. i've always wondered that too. its so annoying. by the way those lines are from the simpsons episode where they make fun of it. :) that was a good one.

I also dislike people that think Simpsons is the funnies show ever...
I mean... Simpsons is entertaining .. but you're not going to actually laugh out loud to it unless you just drank half a bottle of hard liquor.

NIX-on-the-MAN
12-06-2004, 01:16 PM
Women who hold in their sneezes, so when they do sneeze they sound like a mouse. Now, I'm not easy to get anger, but I can't stand that.

Tired_Of_You
12-06-2004, 01:31 PM
oh! People who clap in the rythm of the music, without the band or something prompting them. People who applaud when people get on stage and haven't done anything yet. People who applaud after the last class of a course. People who applaud after landing safely in an airplane, that damn pilot gets paid to do that, nothing worth applauding to. Just the same as in the cinema. People who applaud after the film ends (these last two are mostly americans). Who the fuck is there to receive the applause? eh? bastards.

There should be laws on applause.

Haha, I agree, I never understood why people applaud after a movie, it's ridiculous. I never saw people who applaud after the last class of a course, though.

Chris
12-06-2004, 02:56 PM
....quite a few people were clapping after a particular lecture ended last week.....the lecturer really must have gone outta his way to bore the hell out of everyone......thank god I stay at the back

sKratch
12-06-2004, 03:05 PM
>girls that are ugly and think i am checking them out and try to diss me, but i am only looking at them thinking "what the hell are they wearing??"
>people who start judging other people just cause they are different
>people that put people down just cause they think they are cool and better than others

So it's not OK for ugly girls to dress a certain way, it's not OK to judge them because they are different, and it's not OK to put them down saying they're ugly? You must live a confused life.

DUKESTER76
12-06-2004, 03:13 PM
So it's not OK for ugly girls to dress a certain way, it's not OK to judge them because they are different, and it's not OK to put them down saying they're ugly? You must live a confused life.

well what i meant was that if i see a girl strolling down the street wearing a small as mini skirt and they dont really attract me, im not really checking them out thinking they are hot, im just looking at some booty, im not really looking at them as a whole
anyways if i do see someone i think is ugly i might think it but i aint gonna go and tell them or put them down. as i said THINK

SmashMyBadHabit
12-06-2004, 08:06 PM
Talking in movies, Not knowing the words to songs then singing them like you know, People eating there boogers, and chewing with you mouth open.

Tijs
12-06-2004, 08:08 PM
and chewing with you mouth open.
Indeed, same goes for yawning without keeping your hand in front of your mouth.

SmashMyBadHabit
12-06-2004, 08:10 PM
^^I hear ya on that one. Or sneezing without covering.

Tijs
12-06-2004, 08:12 PM
And just basicly picking/skratching anywhere, and then look what you just gathered on your fingers and either eat it or rub it off.

Kitten
12-07-2004, 03:27 AM
I hate it when people are impolite, I am very big on words like please and terms like thank you. (I am going to make someone a very scary mother in the distant future)
Also people that don't greet. Like they don't even say hello to you before they are asking you to do something, that pisses me off severely, it doesn't take much to do it.

OffspringInOz
12-07-2004, 03:42 AM
waiters at resturants that even tho they can see i'm past primary(or as yanks call it, "elementary") school, and in most cases i am taller than them, they either give me the kids menu, or read aloud the kids menu to me for all the resturant to hear. (i can probably read better than them too).

Bazza
12-07-2004, 03:46 AM
wot peeves me off is that waiters insist on pouring wine for you, yet im perfectly capable of doin it myself, also they consistantly come up to u and ask if everything is ok, or if you want any condiments, yet all i want is to have a peaceful meal. then to cap it all of they will be trying to get a tip. I live in England not flippin' america, we don't tip in this country, arghhh

dexterisMYman
07-07-2005, 08:43 AM
people yeah them