PDA

View Full Version : So then, Friday night?

BATWT
12-16-2005, 05:06 PM
Ok; who else is in my situation and stuck inside on Friday night? and what's your excuse?

mine is all the cunts in my uni are some shitty christmas party and i'm too much of a miserable shit to have bought a ticket.

Tired_Of_You
12-16-2005, 05:09 PM
I have to wake up early tomorrow. Furthermore I'm in a bad mood and kinda bitchy so I don't know anyone who would want to spend time with me tonight.

T-6005
12-16-2005, 05:13 PM
I'm a loser with no life. And I feel like playing video games and wasting my time.

Rancid_Guyxxx
12-16-2005, 05:19 PM
All my friends are busy tonight doing something that doesn't involve me. A friend that I ususally hang out with a lot is in Mexico for a while. Another one of my friends is at his dad's house an hour north. Theres a party tonight but it sounded lame and a lot of my friends are there. So I'm stuck on the computer tonight.

Idiot
12-16-2005, 05:21 PM
Well, I went out with some mates earlier, and then they came back to mine for a while. They left a while ago, I had a good evening. Now I'm just chilling I guess. :D

Jebus
12-16-2005, 05:52 PM
umm...were we always suppose go out on friday nights? If we did, I think I missed the memo and been spending my friday nights at home for the past few years.

Twinkle
12-16-2005, 05:52 PM
I went to school this morning and I just got back. I woke up early for shopping and an orthodontist appointment. We had a two-hour delay, but I was one minute late for school. Then there was school, directly after was swim practice. Then I went to Becca's to eat dinner for half an hour and then went to play practice and just got back. If I was a shut-in, especially on a Friday night, I'd be wondering if I was sick.

BATWT
12-16-2005, 05:54 PM
umm...were we always suppose go out on friday nights? If we did, I think I missed the memo and been spending my friday nights at home for the past few years.

either way you didn't answer the question :(

BATWT
12-16-2005, 05:59 PM
as though YOU ever answered a question proper

nope :cool:

Sinister
12-16-2005, 06:08 PM
I actually like staying home on the comp on friday nights.
Laugh your asses off at me if you want to.

BATWT
12-16-2005, 06:09 PM
everyone needs to have time to themselves, thats fair enough

Twinkle
12-16-2005, 06:10 PM
I love rock'n bowling, going to the diner at 11:55 PM, and sleepovers on Friday nights.

Sinister
12-16-2005, 06:11 PM
you like staying at home on the comp EVERY SINGLE NIGHT THAT GOD MAKES.

true. I'm a no-life sucker. but it doesn't bother me.

AND FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME STOP CALLING ME POLANSKI !

Twinkle
12-16-2005, 06:12 PM
Sinister, why don't you get a life? Its really easy, just like make friends with everyone you meet.

BATWT
12-16-2005, 06:14 PM
Sinister, why don't you get a life? Its really easy, just like make friends with everyone you meet.

everyone? you don't want to make friends with everyone

Sinister
12-16-2005, 06:14 PM

I tried many, many times, and always failed. Maybe I'll have a chance if I use cocaine or some other social skill enhancer.

Sinister
12-16-2005, 06:16 PM
why don't you get a life? why, the internetz IS multiple lives in itself, you twinkling star!

& sinis, sorry forgot your name, is it my fault if you're a dead ringer for polanski? i know a gal whose uncle worked with him btw

the name's Simon.

and I'm not a dead ringer for him - that face analysis program says I'm not, anyway.
and teh intarwebz is only an artificial life. well, I gotta be happy with what I have I guess.

BATWT
12-16-2005, 06:17 PM
I tried many, many times, and always failed. Maybe I'll have a chance if I use cocaine or some other social skill enhancer.

good plan, cocaine and alcohol, you'll be everyones best friend

Sinister
12-16-2005, 06:19 PM
good plan, cocaine and alcohol, you'll be everyones best friend

fuck yeah, though actually I have a little plan that should make my social life go a LOT better without using any of that, in a couple of years.

BATWT
12-16-2005, 06:23 PM
and what's that?

BATWT
12-16-2005, 06:29 PM
oh. and careful of the sinciput. tsk.

Twinkle
12-16-2005, 06:33 PM
Who says you can't be friends with everyone?

BATWT
12-16-2005, 06:34 PM
Me. Hello, I am Andy

Twinkle
12-16-2005, 06:38 PM
Hello Andy.Why do you say people can't be friends with everyone? Albeit, its quality over quantity, but can't you have a quantity of quality friends?

BATWT
12-16-2005, 06:40 PM
i just don't feel it's possible to make friends with the majority of people you come across, let alone everyone. i pride myself on my ability to make friends easily and being a generally nice guy to get along with, but have not been able to strike a friendship with everyone i have ever met. though, that would be absolutely fantastic if it were possible!

BATWT
12-16-2005, 06:42 PM
and by saying this, don't think that i'm trying to be an asshole.. but i think that if you believe that what i said above is possible.. you are somewhat naive.

Twinkle
12-16-2005, 06:43 PM
I love absolutely everyone I meet and try to make friends with them, but if someone is ever bad to me, I put a wall around myself where they're concerned and respond with anger.

All About Eve
12-16-2005, 06:43 PM
I ate lunch at IHOP and with friends then we all went to someone's house and now I'm just winding down.

BATWT
12-16-2005, 06:45 PM
I love absolutely everyone I meet and try to make friends with them

yeah, its exactly the same with me, but surely you know that it's just not possible to get on well with some people. some people's personalities just clash and things just don't work

Sinister
*covers head in bag in fear of reprisals*

Great idea. I should kill you.

Twinkle
and by saying this, don't think that i'm trying to be an asshole.. but i think that if you believe that what i said above is possible.. you are somewhat naive.

I'm not naive, I just try to be. I better to go on living thinking its going to get better and everything is great. I mean, life can get REALLY tough, but if you just don't think about it, things are going to be great. I'm not trying to say completely seclude yourself from the reality of situations, but just try to look on the brightside. A lot of people think thats the wrong way to go through life, and life should always be depressing, and blah blah blah, but they're boring and that gets them nowhere. Know what I mean?

BATWT
12-16-2005, 06:47 PM
I'm not naive, I just try to be. I better to go on living thinking its going to get better and everything is great. I mean, life can get REALLY tough, but if you just don't think about it, things are going to be great. I'm not trying to say completely seclude yourself from the reality of situations, but just try to look on the brightside. A lot of people think thats the wrong way to go through life, and life should always be depressing, and blah blah blah, but they're boring and that gets them nowhere. Know what I mean?

i do actually, yeah. like the old phrase: Ignorance is bliss. and ain't that the fucking truth

Twinkle
12-16-2005, 06:47 PM
yeah, its exactly the same with me, but surely you know that it's just not possible to get on well with some people. some people's personalities just clash and things just don't work

Exactly, but it seems I get on best with the people who's personalities clash with mine. I hate girls in general, especially the ones that are like "you are so jealous of me, no way, don't lie. all the guys love me so i'm perfect and you should love me too"

BATWT
12-16-2005, 06:48 PM
he's not andy, he's bat twat.

na na na na na na na na na na BAT TWAT!!

ahem.. carry on

Twinkle
12-16-2005, 06:48 PM
i do actually, yeah. like the old phrase: Ignorance is bliss. and ain't that the fucking truth

Thats my motto. Seriously, ignorance is bliss is what I say when asked for my personal motto.

Sinister
12-16-2005, 06:49 PM
he's not andy, he's bat twat.

just like sinister is . kill me if you dare - you like me too much for that, don't you?

I should, but I'm not going to go all the way to france for that. besides, I'm too much of a gentleman to actually hit a girl (as far as I know).

BATWT
12-16-2005, 06:50 PM
Thats my motto. Seriously, ignorance is bliss is what I say when asked for my personal motto.

in that case, i announce myself correct. :cool:

All About Eve
12-16-2005, 06:56 PM
How can you honestly go through life happy knowing that there's ton of stuff out there that you're missing out on, and that you might even not mind once you know more about it? How can you live contently in a bubble for your whole life?

Sinister
12-16-2005, 06:57 PM
How can you honestly go through life happy knowing that there's ton of stuff out there that you're missing out on, and that you might even not mind once you know more about it? How can you live contently in a bubble for your whole life?

it's really easy, as long as I stay focused on forgetting all I'm missing cause I have absolutely no social skills.

All About Eve
12-16-2005, 06:58 PM
I wouldn't be able to stand knowing that there's so many different wonderful things in the world I could be missing out on.

BATWT
12-16-2005, 06:59 PM
i'll re-read the thread; i must have missed something

Sinister
12-16-2005, 07:04 PM
I wouldn't be able to stand knowing that there's so many different wonderful things in the world I could be missing out on.

as I said, I just stay focused on NOT thinking, for example, about the fact I could probably already have lost my virginity if I had any social skills.

It works wonders for me.

BATWT
12-16-2005, 07:05 PM
ok; i believe what was meant by someone being blissfully ignorant is not that they spend their life living in isolation, as was implied (as that is nonsense). But, more like the person preferrs to live their life as a happy one, and not one full of distress and fear about various silly little insignificant things.

or something like that, anyway, im sure someone else can define it better than me. it is late and i have been drinking. but you know what i mean. surely? if not, you must ask yourselves, "who is the ignorant person here?"

Twinkle
12-16-2005, 07:06 PM
Whats virginity got to do with social skills? I've never had sex and have great social skills. I'm not saying I'm living life in a bubble. I know what else is out there, and I do what I can to help it. I'm involved with every community service project I could get my hands on just to subject myself to the difference between reality and naivete, and I do what i can to make it better. Is there a problem with that?

Sinister
12-16-2005, 07:08 PM
Whats virginity got to do with social skills? I've never had sex and have great social skills. I'm not saying I'm living life in a bubble. I know what else is out there, and I do what I can to help it. I'm involved with every community service project I could get my hands on just to subject myself to the difference between reality and naivete, and I do what i can to make it better. Is there a problem with that?

I said, FOR EXAMPLE. maybe it's a bad one, but you get what I mean ?