PDA

View Full Version : It's times like these...

BATWT
12-17-2005, 07:30 PM
When the BBS (is it even still a 'BBS'..In fact, what does BBS mean) feels damn empty. I'm here, bored outta my mind, ready to post it up to most - if not, all threads - and nobody else is posting. Come on! post it up people. give a bored englishman some entertainment!

Does BBS mean Bulletin Board Server? I have no idea

Honestly, even if you post just to have a go at me (which is what some poeple like to do), post it up. I honestly don't care, i just want some fucking LIFE in this board. POST!

love, andy

Sunny
12-17-2005, 07:39 PM
now you got "it's times like these" by the foo fighters stuck in my head.

beepers!

BATWT
12-17-2005, 07:42 PM
now you got "it's times like these" by the foo fighters stuck in my head

excellent, the plan continues

BATWT
12-17-2005, 07:43 PM
I take your love and raise you buttsecks!!

seeing as you've taken my love AND buttsecks, i fear there's not much i can raise anymore :eek:

BATWT
12-17-2005, 07:56 PM
I know what you mean Mr Limp Penis. :(

only around you, babes, but don't let that get you down

BATWT
12-17-2005, 07:58 PM
touche man, tou-fucking-che

BATWT
12-17-2005, 08:01 PM
excuse me but did you just say, touch me?, fuck off homo, I'm not THAT gay.

that's not what you said last night mister!

Och, MEN! :mad:

BATWT
12-17-2005, 08:05 PM
it's not what you said that i'm so interested about, big boy.

words don't stop you from sitting for 2 days :eek:

BATWT
12-17-2005, 08:08 PM
this will make more sense, fucker:

i'm out of beer

fuck me, i'm gonna sober up soon and lose my sense of humour!

BREAK
12-17-2005, 08:12 PM
Dude, you're averaging over 40 posts a day. And I'd be willing to bet money that not one of them is even close to being worth reading. How the hell hard can it be to find something better to do with your time? Seriously, life is full of wondrous opportunities. When the book on your life is written, do you really want it to contain the passage, "Much of his time was spent posting inane, near-unreadable shit on one of the world's most vacuous message boards"?

BATWT
12-17-2005, 08:17 PM
Break: i love you dearly, and normally your post would be telling the truth. however, i have only rejoined this board since i started placement (which is when nursing students work in hospital for 6 weeks as a means of getting practical experience for the future job - which, may i add, will eventually benefit people like you you). and as a result of this, i work irregular hours, which means i get up VERY early and sometimes work until VERY late. because of this fact, i cannot go out at night, or indeed, in the day, as it will effect my patient care when i work in the day (or night).

So, basically, this high amount of posts is a direct result of my course and ability to help sick people. And when I finish my placement my post count shall drop significantly.

So....fuck off

Conspiracy of One
12-17-2005, 08:18 PM
now you got "it's times like these" by the foo fighters stuck in my head.

beepers!

Me too :( , that's what I thought this was about too.

BATWT
12-17-2005, 08:19 PM
a) You never had a sense of humor to start with
b) Beer is a fags drink when you drink it in bulk
c) When are you ever sober fag.
d) Do you use grammar when you're sober?

a) no
b) sure is
c) in the daytime
d) no

now:

a) fuck off
b) piss off
c) go away
d) stop posting

BATWT
12-17-2005, 08:22 PM
a) I did the other day apparently
b) Just had a rappa slash dash thank you
c) I'd rather stay
d) I would rather stay and post an I know you want me to :D

you, sir, are a legend

Conspiracy of One
12-17-2005, 08:23 PM
You took the words right out of my mouth.

BATWT
12-17-2005, 08:24 PM
You took the words right out of my mouth.

haha, also, good

Conspiracy of One
12-17-2005, 08:30 PM
Hold on a second, you're in a relationship already. Also, you have anger management problems, or you forgot who I am.

Mannen som blev en gris
12-18-2005, 06:24 AM
Does BBS mean Bulletin Board Server? I have no idea
I think it's Bulletin Board System...

Are you un-bored now?

0r4ng3
12-18-2005, 04:32 PM
now:

a) fuck off
b) piss off
c) go away
d) stop posting
I think the first two (and the second two) are kinda redundant.

Now, gyrate off.

All About Eve
12-18-2005, 04:43 PM
Don't confuse the children, Jesse.

bd007h
12-19-2005, 01:16 AM
Me too :( , that's what I thought this was about too.

same here, but I love the Foo Fighters, so it's not a bad thing.

SkunkIt
12-19-2005, 01:17 AM
When the BBS (is it even still a 'BBS'..In fact, what does BBS mean) feels damn empty. I'm here, bored outta my mind, ready to post it up to most - if not, all threads - and nobody else is posting. Come on! post it up people. give a bored englishman some entertainment!

It's mostly because Sin Studly lost the internet, Wishomie was banned. Wishomie posted stupid crap, but it was occasionally funny and Sin Studly kept the board going. There are alot of other people that need to come on more often, like Not Ozymadias and Endymion.

Sowhat
12-22-2005, 03:41 AM
I feel the same. When I used to post here I had problems because by the time I'd replied to a post, someone else had already replied and my post wasn't relevant anymore (eg. the question had been answered, or I hadn't quoted someone because their post was directly above mine, but then someone else had posted in between). Today it seems I'm the only one posting.