PDA

View Full Version : Warped Tour 06'

original_prankster91
12-18-2005, 08:34 AM
Hi my name is Grant, I was wondering if anyone knew if The Offspring were going to sign up for the Warped Tour 06'. My friends and I met Noodles last year at the Warped tour 05'. I was the only one to get a picture with him. And do you know if The Offspring's new cd is coming out soon? Thanx

icklebabygremlin
12-18-2005, 08:51 AM
Hi my name is Grant, I was wondering if anyone knew if The Offspring were going to sign up for the Warped Tour 06'. My friends and I met Noodles last year at the Warped tour 05'. I was the only one to get a picture with him. And do you know if The Offspring's new cd is coming out soon? Thanx
There not gonna be on the 06 warped tour coz there at leeds i hope :p

Dmarques
12-18-2005, 10:24 AM
The new cd will be released next summer....i think

original_prankster91
12-18-2005, 11:44 AM
Hey thanks guys thats just what I needed to hear.

bouncingcoles
12-25-2005, 04:36 PM

no they will not be playing warped tour. dont ask me how i know. i just do...

leo3375
12-28-2005, 07:44 PM
Not bloody likely this year. Rumors and hints would be circulating by now if they were.

offspringing
01-02-2006, 01:07 PM
ok i need to bring this post back up becasue for one it would be cool if they went again, and also how would you know if they are or not, they never said that they would or wouldnt please if you have proof that there not going tell me. and if you think about it its way to early to say who is and isnt going there are only a few bands that said they are going to 06

that1weirdkid
01-07-2006, 02:03 PM
hey are they going to be at warped tour 06' the year??????? im only 11 and i really want my first crowd surffing exprience to be during want you bad at warped tour 06' but that wont happen if there not going :( so if any1 know please please let me know!!!!
-lacey-

Apathy
01-10-2006, 02:21 PM
It is very likely they will not go because They will still be producing their new album. If their new album comes out before Summer, There is a very large chance of them going on at least a couple dates to support the new album. But chances are the album won't be out that fast.

And you're a girl right? I'd reccommend not crowd surfing until you're older. All that's going to happen is that you'll get felt up a couple times until they drop you. Not fun, but true.

stathis21
01-11-2006, 01:07 PM
i hope no..
they srent last summer touring over the USA..and then only 10 or something europian dates..

kristen
01-12-2006, 01:06 PM
yeah i really want them to go to the warped tour '06 too

Igniton
01-12-2006, 01:08 PM
who doesnt want them to go? anyone have info on the warped tour besides bands that are going btw?

adombomb222
01-14-2006, 08:25 PM
hey are they going to be at warped tour 06' the year??????? im only 11 and i really want my first crowd surffing exprience to be during want you bad at warped tour 06' but that wont happen if there not going :( so if any1 know please please let me know!!!!
-lacey-

Hey im going to warped tour 06 i went last year it was really cool i saw 3 bands entire proformance including The Offspring. i didnt croud surf, looked scary, someone was dropped a few feet from me. then some broke the rid or something. so i didnt do it, plus i was with my sisters, didnt want to get lost (they'd get mad) But dont think the offspring well be there. i wish they would though.

rocketman
01-16-2006, 03:58 PM
The Offspring are not gonna play this year. You can't play the main stage (which The Offspring would) 2 years in a row. So they would be able to hit Warped in '07, but not this year.

>:->
01-16-2006, 07:01 PM
The Offspring didn't play the main stage last year.

adombomb222
01-16-2006, 07:15 PM
in denver they did.... i think, yea they did. :p i got a picture of it..... it says Main Stage, and the ffspring is playing! plus i have one of the band that played before them. so they did play main stage last year.

01-16-2006, 08:02 PM
They didn't play the main stage in Cleveland, and that's all I know. Dropkick Murphys played before them.

coke_a_holic
01-17-2006, 11:08 AM
Don't crowd surf, please. I practically got a concussion from having so many people kick me in the back of the head. It's not worth it and it hurts all the unsuspecting viewers. We just want to enjoy a show, we don't want to carry you around.

01-17-2006, 12:34 PM
That's punk. Deal with it.

coke_a_holic
01-17-2006, 01:36 PM
I'd rather kids didn't kick me in the back of the head. It only happens at stupid quasi-punk shows like at the Warped. When I saw Big D and the Kids Table, there was no crowdsurfing whatsoever (even during the more punk songs) because all the punk kids there knew it was stupid and knew it was inconsiderate. It's not punk, it's just juvenile and painful for everyone.

Rancid_Guyxxx
01-17-2006, 01:50 PM
Don't crowd surf, please. I practically got a concussion from having so many people kick me in the back of the head. It's not worth it and it hurts all the unsuspecting viewers. We just want to enjoy a show, we don't want to carry you around.

Quoted for truth. I've been kicked in the head lots and it's not pleasant.

01-17-2006, 01:50 PM
Pit dominance is a part of punk. Go to more punk shows and you'll realize this. If you can't deal with crowd surfing, get out of the line of fire (i.e. the front-center of the crowd).

adombomb222
01-18-2006, 07:03 PM
lmafo, Dont get hit by the fire hose while your crod suffing, can't imagen what that feels like!?!

Igniton
01-18-2006, 07:54 PM
has warped ever been like that one woodstock show?

adombomb222
01-18-2006, 08:31 PM
the one with Green day? and bille throughing mud? nope i dont think so, however some people have hurt theselfs badly on the half-pipes, jumping off them and troughing skateboards. last year when monster sponsered it mosters were being thoughen and exploed like that music vedio of "want you bad" but they hit the ground first, other then the fire hose and cans and glass bottles not like woodstock, to my best knowalge. i wish it'd be fun!

GreenTerror
01-22-2006, 08:09 PM
First of all, don't go to a show and expect people to not enjoy themselves because it may ruin it for you. They don't care. And yes, deal with it. Its' fun.

-lacey-

Fun. My first crowdsurfing experience was at this last Warped while Offspring were playing Sefl Esteem. But it was more so I woulden't pass out than for fun, because just before they came on I saw FFTL and almost died there, and I woulden't miss Offspring for anything, so I treid to get as much to the front as I could, which didn't really work as I planned, ya know, with the lack of oxygen, the regurgitated air. And on top of that it was over 100 degress that day...

Yeah, just thought I'd share that.

That_Guy91
01-23-2006, 08:41 PM
I hate crowdsurfers. Their feet are magnetically drawn to the back of my head.

alistair13
01-23-2006, 08:58 PM
crowd-surfing is so damn painful! they don't even give a heads-up anymore; they just throw the guy at you, and somehow hope that the crowd-surfer doesn't mow you over.

That_Guy91
01-23-2006, 09:19 PM
I have ways of getting my revenge. If they hit me, I just throw them into the center of the nearest mosh pit.