PDA

View Full Version : Hate That!!!

Iaci
12-03-2004, 04:16 PM
it's obvious that everyone here (or a big part of u) loves offspring, so that's almost impossible to ask what u hate (or just...don't like) about them.
so, if u have, tell us, but i'll change my question: which bands do u HATE??

Naz
12-03-2004, 04:19 PM
I hate The Offspring because Ron left :(

No, but I actually hate Slipknot

4eh
12-03-2004, 04:21 PM
i hate all pop, pop-rock, rap-pop, country-pop, jazz-pop, metal-pop and ...-pop, ...-pop, ...-pop bands

Kayleigh
12-03-2004, 04:22 PM
I hate The Fight. They're a shitty local band who managed to get signed, and go on tour with Rancid, and they really didn't deserve it.

pOpe
12-03-2004, 04:27 PM
i hate bush!
________
Vaporizer (http://vaporizer.org/)

nitropenguin!
12-03-2004, 04:30 PM
There's already a thread about this in the offtopic section.

willferno
12-03-2004, 04:31 PM
I hate people who always talk to say nothing... I hate pop, rap, hip-hop and all those shitty styles... I hate pop bands who call what they do punk rock...

yeah I hate everything I even hate you too so fuck you

blackstargirl
12-03-2004, 04:36 PM
i hate everyone and every thing sike no i don't i hate rap

Unnatural Disaster
12-03-2004, 04:37 PM
I hate:

Sum 41
Blink 182
Any Pop Bands
Good Charlotte
N.E.R.D.
Rap Groups

Anya82
12-03-2004, 04:39 PM
I hate people who can't post things in the right section.

OffspringInOz
12-03-2004, 05:05 PM
I hate all rap except for some of Linkin Park's stuff. and I HATE Jet. they're a crap new australian so-called "rock" band that won heaps of the aussie music awards, and they just suck...i mean, there's no melody in their songs, their singer is crap and just shouts like an idiot.....but almost every1 seems to like them except for music-lovers...even old people like them!

and i hate pretty much everything old people like.

cony
12-03-2004, 05:13 PM
I hate:
Blink 182
Simple plan
Green Day
Rasmus
Avril Lavigne
All the pop

Tijs
12-03-2004, 06:10 PM
i hate all pop, pop-rock, rap-pop, country-pop, jazz-pop, metal-pop and ...-pop, ...-pop, ...-pop bands
Dude, you've gotta do something about your narrowmind-ness. After all, wheter you like it or not, Offspring is a pop-punk band too.

Floyd the Barber
12-03-2004, 07:26 PM
it's obvious that everyone here (or a big part of u) loves offspring, so that's almost impossible to ask what u hate (or just...don't like) about them.

Yellowcard (mind-blowingly queer)
Linkin Park (also mind-blowingly queer)
Good Charlotte (manufactured crap)
Hoobastabk (faggy, wimpy, lame-ass emo-shit)
Usher (annoying as hell)
Jet (rip-off artists and posers)

That's the worst of 'em. Basically, my rule of thumb is: If MTV likes 'em, or if they're at the top of the album charts, I think they suck.

GBH2
12-03-2004, 07:35 PM
if i listed them all, you'd fall asleep before reading the entire list

Offspring_01
12-03-2004, 10:08 PM
I hate U2, creed, linkin park, and all rap

GreenTerror
12-03-2004, 11:28 PM
There's this chick at my school that I used to be friends with until she stole stuff from me and denied it and then spread lies around saying that she did dirty things with my friend, (i.e. Oral sex). Two weeks ago I found out she had 2 std's (this was after she got out of Juvie for stealing her mom's car) and everytime I see her and her deformed mohawk, that looks like complete shit, I want to stab her in the goddamn face with a pencil and watch her fall to the ground bleeding and slowly and painfully die and burn in whore hell.

That's what I hate.

Moose
12-03-2004, 11:54 PM
jet isnt that bad...give them time to grow...they are highly influenced by the rock n roll bands of the past...but they have a chance to evolve into their own thing...there are much worse bands out there...plus the hives are try to be like the rolling stones, or at least the lead singer tries to be like mick jagger, he even looks like the young version of mick jagger, kind of weird, but no one hates on them...jet are ok with potential, lets see what they do on their next album or 2...

Kitten
12-03-2004, 11:59 PM

I hate misplaced threads, fuck man, do they ever suck.

OffspringInOz
12-04-2004, 12:20 AM
jet isnt that bad...give them time to grow...they are highly influenced by the rock n roll bands of the past...but they have a chance to evolve into their own thing...there are much worse bands out there...plus the hives are try to be like the rolling stones, or at least the lead singer tries to be like mick jagger, he even looks like the young version of mick jagger, kind of weird, but no one hates on them...jet are ok with potential, lets see what they do on their next album or 2...

geez....i never thought i'd find sum1 who likes at least one GOOD band who thinks jet dusn't sound like crap...but, i suppose different people can like different things. i suppose i'm just so pissed at how many awards they've won..they'll never be remembered as a great band, they're just the flavour of the month..i mean, they've got no unique sound or anything, and their songs are excactly the same the whole way through, there's just a "1-2-3-4" beat that they do for 3 minutes! unless they change dramaticly in their next album i'll be making my own t-shirts saying "I HATE Jet!"

OffspringInOz
12-04-2004, 12:22 AM
BTW Moose, r u from Australia?

Venom Symbiote
12-04-2004, 01:28 AM
Most rap stuff (apart from, you know, the classics - Beastie Boys, Jurassic 5, Run DMC etc).

Aussie idiots like The John Butler Trio, Pete Murray, and Jet.

The Black Eyed frickin' Peas.

Psychotic death-metal sh*t. And most metal aside from some Metallica, and a couple of "sort-of" metal bands like 12 Stones etc.

Uh...Country & Western stuff. :)

Beethoven.

Heh...

punk_flamingo
12-04-2004, 02:18 AM
I hate all rap except for some of Linkin Park's stuff. and I HATE Jet. they're a crap new australian so-called "rock" band that won heaps of the aussie music awards, and they just suck...i mean, there's no melody in their songs, their singer is crap and just shouts like an idiot.....but almost every1 seems to like them except for music-lovers...even old people like them!

and i hate pretty much everything old people like.

So your saying you dont like shit like the beatles, sex pistols, ramones, misfits, stranglers, eagles....because old people like them and you hate EVERYTHING old people like?

fascinating. I dont like Jet, I dont like Linkin Park, we've had that thread already and I expressed my views in them. But yeah, I like things old people like - and im a music lover.

If you have an opinion at least make it valid....

Venom Symbiote
12-04-2004, 03:12 AM
I'll agree that Jet suck big slimy testicles, but most older music is a hell-load better than the new stuff.

I mean, you only have to look at The Offspring and Green Day. I'll take Smash and Dookie over Splinter and American Idiot any day of the week. :cool:

Ele
12-04-2004, 04:20 AM
I hate Lunapop...... they make songs with no sense....

Camilamazed
12-04-2004, 11:02 AM
I agree with the guy who hates The Black eyed peas LOL. They are awfull......

But there is a band I really don't think interesting that is LIMP BIZKIT

scotishabbit
12-04-2004, 11:13 AM
[i hate franz ferdinand and blink 182.
my favourites bands are
1.offspring
2simple plan
3 yellow card
4 Green day
5 Papa roach

saska de o...
12-04-2004, 11:15 AM
i hate bush!
we talk there abt bands not people :)

Jojan
12-04-2004, 11:33 AM
All bands that is on MTV.

Yes, even Offspring. But just because of that. I love their music. The Offspring is the only BIG band I like.

Titus
12-04-2004, 11:45 AM
I hate a lot of things
I hate a lot of people that are lame
I like to hate stuff
Cause then I don't have to try and make A change
I hate teachers
I hate school
I hate the cheerleaders
And anyone who's cool
I hate the office
I hate the Quad
Don't wanna learn nothing
I want to be a slob
:P
I HATE CREED

GBH2
12-04-2004, 12:12 PM
we talk there abt bands not people :)

there is a band called bush

Revolver-2005?
12-04-2004, 12:19 PM
jet is ok...i dont really like thm but i dont hate thm.... but i do hate

EMO ( dam u!)
Blink 182 ( just end ur life now)
Avril ( Sum 41 is from Canada and their music is half way decent)
Good Charlotte ( wanna be goth assheads)

yamabeans709
12-04-2004, 01:13 PM
good charlotte, simple plan, marilyn manson, fefe dobson

i don't actually hate rap, hip hop and all that stuff... but there's too much, where's all the rock???

i hate that ron welty left the band... offspring doesnt seem the same without him since he have been there for so long

Maria
12-04-2004, 01:21 PM
I hate Nightwish and other quazi-metal bands! ...and metal in general...

Gabriel
12-04-2004, 02:49 PM
I hate all rap except for some of Linkin Park's stuff. and I HATE Jet. .
You must be kiddin. Linkin pork sucks, Jet rocks.

Gabriel
12-04-2004, 02:51 PM
I hate Nirvana, metallica, and all bands which play the same comercion as Offspring play sometimes.

Revolver-2005?
12-04-2004, 03:04 PM
metallica is kick ass man...

yamabeans709
12-04-2004, 03:13 PM
I hate Nirvana, metallica, and all bands which play the same comercion as Offspring play sometimes.offspring tried to keep a low profile, but ever since pffawg it was forced for their songs to be more commercial, i don't blame offspring one bit, it's the stupid labels

Glorfindel
12-05-2004, 06:56 AM
i hate :
Sum 41 ( fake rebel, teenagers )
blink 182 ( where's the music ? where are interesting lyrics ? )
Avril Lavigne ( Is she punk rock ? )
linkin park ( before they were good but today it's only noise !!)
pop music
and " hit that"

Strider
12-05-2004, 07:33 AM
The Calling, SIlverchair, Sepultura, and all the rap crap.

Panzerfaust92
12-05-2004, 07:49 AM
I hate:
Slipknot
Sugar Ray
Soul Fly
LFO
N'Sync
Matchbox 20
Toby Keith
Tim McGraw
Faith Hill
(If I knew the names of any more country singers, they'd be written here)

killboypwrheadjx
12-05-2004, 08:55 AM
i hate metallica and screamo bands

Danielle
12-05-2004, 10:24 AM
I hate: niknil krap (linkin park) , good charlotte, and other stuff like that... and also everything that comes of shows like 'popstars' or 'the x factor' arrrrrgh what is the world coming to?? (i also don't like rap or hip hop...) :(