PDA

View Full Version : Lindsay Lohan

yay
12-18-2005, 06:02 PM
Listen to her new song Confessions of a broken heart. It's not ussually my type of music, but it is a really beautiful song. I've uploaded it for you anyone who can be bothered checking it out: http://www.savefile.com/files/7906504
You can thank me, once you've heard it.

Jakebert
12-18-2005, 07:13 PM
The taste in music on this board keeps going farther and farther downhill.

yay
12-18-2005, 07:34 PM
The taste in music on this board keeps going farther and farther downhill.Have you heard the song?

Jebus
12-18-2005, 07:34 PM
I don't listen to this type of music often but I like it. Lately I've found myself liking pop a lot. I just don't pursue my interest in pop music like I do with progressive metal and fusion. Everytime I happen to accidently hear sometime like this on the radio, I keep it on.

so yeah...it's a good song.

yay
12-18-2005, 07:40 PM
I don't listen to this type of music often but I like it. Lately I've found myself liking pop a lot. I just don't pursue my interest in pop music like I do with progressive metal and fusion. Everytime I happen to accidently hear sometime like this on the radio, I keep it on.

so yeah...it's a good song.Yeah, i find myself liking some pop songs. It's definately not the worst pop song around. It has a lot of emotion and heart in it.

JohnnyNemesis
12-18-2005, 07:53 PM
Pop covers far too much ground to just dismiss it as a whole. I can't download the song at the moment, but I have no doubt that it at least COULD be pretty decent.

original_prankster
12-19-2005, 05:25 PM
It's alright. Not my type of music, though. Kinda like Kelly Clarkson..

Rancid_Guyxxx
12-19-2005, 08:14 PM
I think the song is pretty bad if you ask me. The video is terrible. What's weird is that I've found myself liking that new Hilary Duff song "Beat of my Heart", or something like that. It's kinda cool.

WebDudette
12-19-2005, 08:17 PM
She has a great voice but it's just not my type of music.

alistair13
12-22-2005, 11:22 AM
She has a great voice but it's just not my type of music.
Yeah, I pretty much agree there. Lots of pop music just doesn't catch my attention as much as punk and power metal and stuff does.

dalaksta
12-28-2005, 03:37 PM
I hate Lindsey Lohan! What brought you to listen to that? I hate that type of music too! No offense to anyone or anything but its annoying to me.

Original prankstA
12-30-2005, 03:12 PM
she's got some big ass titties

<<Angry Kid>>
12-31-2005, 08:07 AM
Was she in most recent parent trap film?

igniton/pyro
12-31-2005, 11:32 AM
Listen to her new song Confessions of a broken heart. It's not ussually my type of music, but it is a really beautiful song. I've uploaded it for you anyone who can be bothered checking it out: http://www.savefile.com/files/7906504
You can thank me, once you've heard it.
OMFG!!!!! i am not gonna lisen to that! i tought this was a thread whit nude pics of lindsay lohan. not a thread whit a fucked up song on! JESUS!!

Jakebert
12-31-2005, 11:48 AM
OMFG!!!!! i am not gonna lisen to that! i tought this was a thread whit nude pics of lindsay lohan. not a thread whit a fucked up song on! JESUS!!

For some reason that made me laugh a lot.

The Talking Pie
12-31-2005, 12:24 PM
Was she in most recent parent trap film?
Yes. But she was too young to perv over when that was filmed.

dalaksta
01-01-2006, 10:15 AM
she's got some big ass titties
Yeah, she does. Have you seen that dumb pop-up flash movie, kitty cats and milkduds? That was a good shot to prove your statement.

tamer
01-01-2006, 12:07 PM
WTF??!!! LINDSAY LOHAN HAS BIG TITS THATS ALL!!! there is nothing else to say...her voice is shit and her movies are shit too....how can even listen to her...and how can you post shitty things like that on an OFFSPRING FORUM!!!!!.....im sorry but......B.U.L.L. S.H.I.T

offspring fan
01-01-2006, 12:11 PM
wierd...... thats just what i tought too.

coke_a_holic
01-01-2006, 12:13 PM
WTF??!!! LINDSAY LOHAN HAS BIG TITS THATS ALL!!! there is nothing else to say...her voice is shit and her movies are shit too....how can even listen to her...and how can you post shitty things like that on an OFFSPRING FORUM!!!!!.....im sorry but......B.U.L.L. S.H.I.T
I liked Mean Girls... But it may have just been because Tina Fey wrote it, she's awesome. Or maybe it was because it had many hot young actresses in it. *shrugs and watches it again*

notoriousdoc
01-01-2006, 12:31 PM
I liked Mean Girls... But it may have just been because Tina Fey wrote it, she's awesome. Or maybe it was because it had many hot young actresses in it. *shrugs and watches it again*
Santa baby...

the_offsprings_monkey
01-01-2006, 12:42 PM
*drools* mean girls...