PDA

View Full Version : This is absolutely terrifying.

nieh
12-21-2005, 04:44 PM
I'm sure some of you have seen this before, as it's been around for a while. I first saw it a couple years ago. But yeah. Say hello to Lil Markie:

http://blog.wfmu.org/freeform/images/lilmarkie_big.jpg

Lil Markie is the creation of some Evangelist guy whose name I don't want to remember. He puts out cds where he switches between singing and talking in his normal voice as himself, then goes into a high-pitched, puppet like, "kid" voice as Lil Markie. They talk to each other and try to teach Christian lessons to their listeners. That doesn't seem like anything out of the ordinary until you actually listen to one of his songs.

Diary of an Unborn Child (http://blogfiles.wfmu.org/KF/0510/markie/02_-_Lil_Markie_-_Diary_Of_An_Unborn_Child.mp3) is Lil Markie, as an aborted fetus, talking and singing about how happy he was going to be and how he was going to fill his parents lives with joy. He could have been a soccer player! But they aborted him. And he doesn't understand why they would do that. He still loves them so much, but it hurts him because he doesn't understand! It's absolutely terrifying to listen to this.

There's a video (http://blogfiles.wfmu.org/KF/0510/lilmarkie.mov) on the site too from when he apparently appeared on tv or something. Oddly enough, despite the puppet-like voice, he doesn't actually have a puppet. It's just him on stage switching between his regular voice and his Lil Markie voice where he looks completely possessed.

I can't imagine how anyone like that can actually have genuine fans. It just hurts my head to think about the state of mind this guy has to be in to do stuff like this.

http://blog.wfmu.org/freeform/2005/10/the_secret_of_l.html

All About Eve
12-21-2005, 04:46 PM
That sort of looks like me when I was like 7. Needles to say, nothing like me now. *shudders*

0r4ng3
12-21-2005, 04:47 PM
Wait, how can he be an aborted fetus, if that's him clearly on the album cover? How can he even talk, let alone sing? Argh, confusion!

Maybe I'm over-thinking this. How un-Christian of me.

WebDudette
12-21-2005, 04:48 PM
Wow, Just his voice is scary. It's kinda wierd how the baby in the whomb know the dates.

nieh
12-21-2005, 05:22 PM
Wow, Just his voice is scary. It's kinda wierd how the baby in the whomb know the dates.

Not to mention the fact that he apparently has a tape recorder.

nieh
12-22-2005, 12:11 PM
I feel like this is deserving of a bump.

Mota Boy
12-22-2005, 12:23 PM
Ahhhh, I've seen that video before, but I thought that "lil Markie" was some guy offscreen working the synthesizer and that voice thing was just some crazy shit he did because he thought it sounded good.

Oh, and I'm fairly certain that the lyric "when I was made in secret" is some reference to Psalm 21:22(?) that refers in a roundabout way to God's people being killed in a secret place, which modern Christians have interpreted as being the womb, because they're batshit insane. I think the phrase "fearfully and wonderfully made" is taken from the next line, so the song's about how fetuses have all their days planned out for them by God and how He loves all of them and all those lunatics just sit there and probably don't even analyse the fucking passage themselves.

darko
12-22-2005, 12:39 PM
ok not terrifying, just disturbing!

Human
12-22-2005, 12:45 PM
wtf? 30 seconds was enough for me. lol, that's fucked.

0r4ng3
12-22-2005, 12:46 PM
ok not terrifying, just disturbing!
I hate to nitpick, but I think they mean generally the same thing.

darko
12-22-2005, 12:49 PM
I hate to nitpick, but I think they mean generally the same thing.

i guess, but it depends how you use both

Nirushika6789
12-22-2005, 01:09 PM
It's not very scary but yes it is weird...

when the 'baby' laughs about his name...thats freaky

and when he's singing the song its heart breaking

ninthlayer
12-22-2005, 01:19 PM
Oh man, I was so hoping that at the point of the abortion the song would get TOTALLY METAL.

"Why did you kill me Mommy?"
Fucking classic!

The most embarassing thing about Christianity is the people that practice it:
http://movies.crooksandliars.com/Trading-Spouses1.mov

Nirushika6789
12-22-2005, 01:21 PM
^shit...I think that woman herself is possessed...wtf is up with her!!!!
See her face when is shouting :eek:

ninthlayer
12-22-2005, 01:25 PM
Her face nothing, look at those fucking TEETH.

0r4ng3
12-22-2005, 01:26 PM
Wow, can someone say "Thou shalt not brush"?

Nirushika6789
12-22-2005, 01:28 PM
Her face nothing, look at those fucking TEETH.
yea...but when she screams her eyes practically pop out of her head :eek:

ninthlayer
12-22-2005, 01:29 PM
Yeah, but she's GOD'S WARRIOR!

Did you watch it all the way through until the end? What a greedy cunt.

Nirushika6789
12-22-2005, 01:31 PM
Yeah, but she's GOD'S WARRIOR!

Did you watch it all the way through until the end? What a greedy cunt.
No I watched it half way...it kind of froze :(...I'll open it again now and watch the rest :)

EDIT: I just tried to get it to open again...it won't load up :confused:

coke_a_holic
12-22-2005, 01:52 PM
I love how the boy is going to have blonde hair and blue eyes.

XYlophonetreeZ
12-22-2005, 03:21 PM
It's still better than "Can I Live" by Nick Cannon.

"Mommy, I don't like this clinic!"