PDA

View Full Version : I think my dad is testing me....

dain84
12-21-2005, 04:46 PM
I just found a joint on my desk..... is my dad trying to see if I'll smoke it?

Tired_Of_You
12-21-2005, 04:47 PM
Call the police.

WebDudette
12-21-2005, 04:47 PM
Go ask him what it is.

I am the lightning rod
12-21-2005, 04:48 PM
he probably wants you to smoke with him, ask him to light it for you, see what he does

WebDudette
12-21-2005, 04:52 PM
That crossed my mind aswell.

dain84
12-21-2005, 04:53 PM
That punk kid you love?
say what nigga?

All About Eve
Most definately.

I am the lightning rod
:eek: oh man, what??

DirtyMagical
12-21-2005, 05:05 PM
If there was a joint on my desk, I'd be smoking it.

ninthlayer
12-21-2005, 05:37 PM
That punk kid you love?
Yes definitely.

the_offsprings_monkey
12-21-2005, 05:41 PM
844 post, it could be him, but what if it is not? Is there anyways to find the truth out?

0r4ng3
12-21-2005, 05:41 PM
I doubt it, as dain registered December of last year.

dain84
12-21-2005, 06:31 PM
I'm lost. What the hell is going on?

ninthlayer
12-21-2005, 06:50 PM
Blaze it up son, that's what's up.

the_offsprings_monkey
12-21-2005, 07:03 PM
I feel like I been smoking weed right now, Only I haven't :(

ninthlayer
12-21-2005, 07:13 PM
You're an idiot.

dain84
02-03-2006, 05:12 PM
How come people assumed I was LODAT before the theft?

T-6005
02-03-2006, 06:22 PM
Because you have one defining characteristic that's exactly like him.

You think you're interesting and no one gives a shit.

And yes. Punk Kid You Love.

Little_Miss_1565
02-03-2006, 06:24 PM
Where was TPKYL from? This kid's from Oregon.

Original prankstA
02-03-2006, 06:25 PM
Go ask him what it is.
yeah go in and be like "father dearest, look at what i found on my desk"

dain84
02-03-2006, 06:25 PM
Haha, TPKYL is LODAT right?

JohnnyNemesis
02-04-2006, 08:18 AM
How come people assumed I was LODAT before the theft?

Stop bumping your shitty threads; you're not interesting in the least. Just die, you unintelligent coward racist honky cracker avocado-eating potato-growing NASCAR-watching fucking waste of oxygen.

killer_queen
02-04-2006, 08:29 AM
I guess my dad's testing me too. He said he won't come home for all night and nobody's home except me right now. Who wants to drop by?

I am the lightning rod
02-04-2006, 08:33 AM
wow this thread is super old

JohnnyNemesis
02-04-2006, 08:58 AM
I guess my dad's testing me too. He said he won't come home for all night and nobody's home except me right now. Who wants to drop by?

I'll be there in two seconds.

Preocupado
02-04-2006, 09:00 AM

Well... smoke it. That's what I would do.

dain84
02-04-2006, 10:31 AM
Stop bumping your shitty threads; you're not interesting in the least. Just die, you unintelligent coward racist honky cracker avocado-eating potato-growing NASCAR-watching fucking waste of oxygen.
I'm not racist.

Rocky-girl
02-04-2006, 10:32 AM
I think it's awful to test person.

JohnnyNemesis
02-04-2006, 10:51 AM
I'm not racist.

Yes, you are. You think poorly of certain other races, and then claim that everything's cool with that. You're not just racist, you're the most typical racist ever, which fits in with the rest of your bland personality.

dain84
02-04-2006, 10:55 AM
Yes, you are. You think poorly of certain other races, and then claim that everything's cool with that. You're not just racist, you're the most typical racist ever, which fits in with the rest of your bland personality.
I have a black friend, and he's one of my best friends. A "typical" racist would lynch people of other races.

dain84
02-04-2006, 10:56 AM
And I don't think poorly of other people just because of their skin color, I hate them because of their attitude. I can usually tell if I like someone just by looking at their eyes. I can sense an asshole.

nieh
02-04-2006, 11:03 AM
I have a black friend, and he's one of my best friends. A "typical" racist would lynch people of other races.

Wow. I'm not even going to touch that cause I know Rick'll do it better.

JohnnyNemesis
02-04-2006, 11:06 AM
You have no idea what you're talking about. You're being such a racist caricature right now and you don't even realize it.

The very first thing you learn about racism is that ANYONE who uses the "I have a _____ friend" line is fuckin' RACIST. When you get older and get that boring job as an accountant (while your wife is fucking a bunch of Mexicans because your 6-incher doesn't satisy her), and they send you to sensitivity training because you're so blindly racist, the first thing they'll teach you is NOT to use that line.

A typical racist a half century ago might lynch people, yeah. A typical contemporary racist keeps a close group of minorities he or she deems acceptable (as if you , the fucking idiot you are, have the right to judge how ANYONE acts) and condemns the rest...which is what you've been doing, joking or not joking.

And racists don't hate just cause of skin color; in fact, that's very rarely the reason anyone is ever racist. Lumping groups of people together by race and assuming negative things about them is racism.

Oh, and again, you're a real dumbass.

dain84
02-04-2006, 11:17 AM
You have no idea what you're talking about. You're being such a racist caricature right now and you don't even realize it.

The very first thing you learn about racism is that ANYONE who uses the "I have a _____ friend" line is fuckin' RACIST. When you get older and get that boring job as an accountant (while your wife is fucking a bunch of Mexicans because your 6-incher doesn't satisy her), and they send you to sensitivity training because you're so blindly racist, the first thing they'll teach you is NOT to use that line.

A typical racist a half century ago might lynch people, yeah. A typical contemporary racist keeps a close group of minorities he or she deems acceptable (as if you , the fucking idiot you are, have the right to judge how ANYONE acts) and condemns the rest...which is what you've been doing, joking or not joking.

And racists don't hate just cause of skin color; in fact, that's very rarely the reason anyone is ever racist. Lumping groups of people together by race and assuming negative things about them is racism.

Oh, and again, you're a real dumbass.
And again, I don't make assumptions about ANYONE until they start talking. I don't have any Mexican friends, does that make me racist? NO. It just means There's none around my school that I like. There's probably some pretty cool ones, but I don't see them.

Also, I would like personally kill anyone in the KKK. And, I think Hitler is the biggest asshole who ever lived.

JohnnyNemesis
02-04-2006, 11:20 AM
Also, I would like personally kill anyone in the KKK. And, I think Hitler is the biggest asshole who ever lived.

What the fuck is that supposed to prove? That you hate some racists and like others?
Holy shit how stupid are you? Seriously, I'm freaking the fuck out. It's amazing how ridiculously dumb you are.

*bangs head against desk repeatedly*

Un.. *bang* be....*bang* lievable... *bang*

...how...fucking *bang* stupid *bang bang* can *bang* .... you... *bang* .... be? *bang* FUCK FUCK FUCK *bang bang bang bang bang*

*collapses into a bloody gooey mess*

dain84
02-04-2006, 11:25 AM
What the fuck is that supposed to prove? That you hate some racists and like others?
Holy shit how stupid are you? Seriously, I'm freaking the fuck out. It's amazing how ridiculously dumb you are.

*bangs head against desk repeatedly*

Un.. *bang* be....*bang* lievable... *bang*

...how...fucking *bang* stupid *bang bang* can *bang* .... you... *bang* .... be? *bang* FUCK FUCK FUCK *bang bang bang bang bang*

Did I see anything about liking racists?

Oh wait, you killed yourself. How ironic.

So does anyone think I'm racist because John {my black friend} acts..... not black?

I can be friends with anyone, and I can like anyone. I just don't like ghetto fuckers. I know about them, I used to live in San Antonio. I got jumped by 4 mexicans because I was in "their ditch."

dain84
02-04-2006, 11:27 AM
Also, how come people here only think you can only be racist if you're white? Johnnynemesis, for example, hates white people.

0r4ng3
02-04-2006, 11:30 AM
He doesn't hate all white people, just stupid white people. And stupid people of other races. So yeah, if stupid was a race, he'd be racist.

XYlophonetreeZ
02-04-2006, 11:31 AM
Johnnynemesis, for example, hates white people.
...Are you serious?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA

0r4ng3
02-04-2006, 11:32 AM
dain, if this hole you were digging for yourself was full of candy or something, it would be the best hole ever.

Y'know, if you're looking for a bright side.

the_GoDdEsS
02-04-2006, 11:54 AM
Hahaha, what the fucking fuck is this shit about?

Homer
02-04-2006, 11:57 AM
Did I see anything about liking racists?
Oh wait, you killed yourself. How ironic.
So does anyone think I'm racist because John {my black friend} acts..... not black?
I can be friends with anyone, and I can like anyone. I just don't like ghetto fuckers. I know about them, I used to live in San Antonio. I got jumped by 4 mexicans because I was in "their ditch."

You're a disgrace to the human race... ironic.

This is becoming an even better and better option after each post of dain's.

Jebus
02-04-2006, 12:12 PM
And again, I don't make assumptions about ANYONE until they start talking.

I can usually tell if I like someone just by looking at their eyes. I can sense an asshole
lollies .........

T-6005
02-04-2006, 12:14 PM
I wish this thread would just die.

Sinister
02-04-2006, 01:21 PM
I wish this thread would just die.

along with its creator.

JohnnyNemesis
02-04-2006, 01:33 PM
Also, how come people here only think you can only be racist if you're white? Johnnynemesis, for example, hates white people.

White is not a race. There's about a bajillion lines of scholarly thought on this very subject, it's common knowledge, and the fact that you haven't caught up yet is ridiculous and speaks to your lack of intelligence.

And it's funny how you think I hate white people when my FUTURE WIFE IS A WHITE WOMAN. Kinda like your friend is black so you're not racist, I guess?

What am I doing anyway? Jesse and Jebus already pizzowned you in my absence.

If you want, I'll show you my cock so that it counts as a pwn.

wheelchairman
02-04-2006, 01:58 PM
Future wife? Something we don't know?

Or is that a continuation of your creepy flirtations with bella?

JohnnyNemesis
02-04-2006, 02:11 PM
Just something you don't know :D

Endymion
02-04-2006, 02:18 PM
johnny has spoken of his lady-friend to the board in the past.

and dain is a friendless idiot.

wheelchairman
02-04-2006, 02:21 PM
I know that, he's just never mentioned future wife before.

Or at least I didn't read it. And as usual I'd be the last to get the gossip. :(

sKratch
02-04-2006, 02:28 PM
Did you know Tizz has a boyfriend?

wheelchairman
02-04-2006, 02:42 PM
Did you know Tizz has a boyfriend?
If it's you, I'll cry at being betrayed by two lovers. :(

dain84
02-04-2006, 02:55 PM
White is not a race. There's about a bajillion lines of scholarly thought on this very subject, it's common knowledge, and the fact that you haven't caught up yet is ridiculous and speaks to your lack of intelligence.
Caucasian is a race, according to the government. What color is the skin of all caucasians?

Tizzalicious
02-04-2006, 03:05 PM
If only I were that lucky :(

wheelchairman
02-04-2006, 03:37 PM
If only I were that lucky :(
That caucasians were considered a race?

I'm sorry you are no aryan.

Dain, it's because America is a melting pot. If you went to Europe each country would have a different "race" so to speak.

JohnnyNemesis
02-04-2006, 04:11 PM
Caucasian is a race, according to the government. What color is the skin of all caucasians?

So am I supposed to say that the Irish, Italian, Russian, Norweigan, Swedish, Finnish, Australians, and British are ALL one racial group? Don't you see how unique those groups are, and how unique their cultures and backgrounds are? Am I supposed to blindly lump them together? No, because I'm not an idiot.

Oh, and race rarely has anything to do with skin color. If it did, I'd have to add Koreans, Chinese, Japanese, and Mongolians to the list.

dain84
02-04-2006, 04:20 PM
So am I supposed to say that the Irish, Italian, Russian, Norweigan, Swedish, Finnish, Australians, and British are ALL one racial group? Don't you see how unique those groups are, and how unique their cultures and backgrounds are? Am I supposed to blindly lump them together? No, because I'm not an idiot.

Oh, and race rarely has anything to do with skin color. If it did, I'd have to add Koreans, Chinese, Japanese, and Mongolians to the list.
Asians have never been called white or caucasian. And for some reason all blacks are lumped together, even though they're not the same culturally.

JohnnyNemesis
02-04-2006, 04:38 PM
Ah. So whatever the government chooses to classify human beings as is good enough for you, no matter how baseless?

dain84
02-04-2006, 05:11 PM
Ah. So whatever the government chooses to classify human beings as is good enough for you, no matter how baseless?
You're just arguing for the sake of arguing. You don't agree with what you're saying, you just say it to disagree.

Go die. Next you'll say Latino isn't a race.

platinumpt
02-04-2006, 05:16 PM
Smoking too much weed causes memory loss, ya know?

Endymion
02-04-2006, 05:17 PM
this arguement seems to stem from "race" being an ill-defined term and dain's idiocy and lack of friends.

Jebus
02-04-2006, 05:18 PM
so what happened to the joint, Dain?

Iddy
02-04-2006, 05:23 PM
Asians have never been called white or caucasian. And for some reason all blacks are lumped together, even though they're not the same culturally.

Caucasian refers to the body type of humans from Europe AND the Indian Subcontinent (which also includes the Middle East and Russia). It is not defined by skin colour and is not a 'race'.

dain84
02-04-2006, 05:25 PM
so what happened to the joint, Dain?
I smoked it. Turns out my friend gave it to me without saying anything.

Original prankstA
02-04-2006, 05:26 PM
I smoked it. Turns out my friend gave it to me without saying anything.
for some reason i have a feeling that this answer is false

dain84
02-04-2006, 05:29 PM
for some reason i have a feeling that this answer is false
for some reason i have a feeling that this member is gay

JohnnyNemesis
02-04-2006, 05:31 PM
You're just arguing for the sake of arguing.

Prove it. You said that white is a race because the government classifies white people as Caucasian. I came up with several points to disagree, and this is the best you can come up with in response?!

You don't agree with what you're saying, you just say it to disagree.

You're just saying that because you're losing this argument. Of course I agree with what I'm saying, there'd be no reason to say it otherwise.

Next you'll say Latino isn't a race.

What's funny is that you accidentally almost made a decent point here, but you were too fucking stupid to do it on purpose.

See, I said that all those groups aren't a racial group because they're so unique...too unique to simply be "white", and thus, not a "race". You could have countered by bringing up the Latino thing, and how so many groups are considered Latino yet they're still a race, but again, you were too fucking stupid to do that, and instead cried and made up some story about me just arguing for the sake of arguing.

GodDAMN you are fucking stupid.

Anyway, to respond to the point; different Latino groups, although quite unique as well, all share significant cultural traits even though they're from different countries. Language is the biggest example, and one of their "markers" as a race.

You should probably get some sort of background education in race before discussing this with me. Even if you don't learn it in school, at least read a fucking book before regurgitating some random shit or just making stupid assumptions.

Did I just pwn you?

JohnnyNemesis
02-04-2006, 05:32 PM
this arguement seems to stem from "race" being an ill-defined term and dain's idiocy and lack of friends.

True indeed, especially the first part.

Drummerguy123
02-04-2006, 05:39 PM
Yeah, I think Dain has been pwn3d into a bloody pulp, and i couldn't do this previous pwning any justice, so I will leave it at that. As for the TPKYL thing, though, I do recall once adding a myspace friend that had an address of dain84, with a name or headline of "That Punk Kid you Love." Naturally, he started to annoy me, so I deleted him. I dunno, just a thought...

dain84
02-04-2006, 05:47 PM
Yeah, I think Dain has been pwn3d into a bloody pulp, and i couldn't do this previous pwning any justice, so I will leave it at that. As for the TPKYL thing, though, I do recall once adding a myspace friend that had an address of dain84, with a name or headline of "That Punk Kid you Love." Naturally, he started to annoy me, so I deleted him. I dunno, just a thought...
What he says is true. I had that name for a while because I liekd the sound of it. However, I am not THE TPKYL.

Seeing as I rarely post bulletins, never chains or whores, I don't see how I could annoy you. You did it after the sin studly rip-off.

Drummerguy123
02-04-2006, 05:49 PM
But if you were the real TPKYL, wouldn't you lie about being TPKYL, like he (you) has lied so many times before.

Sin Studly rip off? I have no idea what you are talking about.

dain84
02-04-2006, 05:51 PM
But if you were the real TPKYL, wouldn't you lie about being TPKYL, like he (you) has lied so many times before.

Sin Studly rip off? I have no idea what you are talking about.
Just search the ip, I'm not him. And I mean when I ripped off sin.

Drummerguy123
02-04-2006, 05:54 PM
Oh, so you also lied about being Sin Studly too? You don't seem to be helping your case much.

dain84
02-04-2006, 05:54 PM
Oh, so you also lied about being Sin Studly too? You don't seem to be helping your case much.
When did I lie about being sin studly? You know what I'm talking about. The thread rip-off?

Drummerguy123
02-04-2006, 05:56 PM
I have no idea what you are talking about.

dain84
02-04-2006, 06:05 PM
I have no idea what you are talking about.
How can you not? It's the reason everybody on the forum hates me.
Don't you remember "dain84 is the new LODAT?" That was about the other thread.

Drummerguy123
02-04-2006, 06:06 PM
Not everyone. I've disliked you since before that thread (which I have not seen).

dain84
02-04-2006, 06:12 PM
Not everyone. I've disliked you since before that thread (which I have not seen).
http://www.offspring.com/forums/search.php?searchid=534816&pp=25&page=2

You posted somewhere in that thread. DOn't lie, faggot. It's the third thread down. All these threads are ones you posted in.

Endymion
02-04-2006, 06:13 PM
"ripping off" and "stealing" are two different things. and you stole from many, many people, not just justin.

dain84
02-04-2006, 06:14 PM
"ripping off" and "stealing" are two different things. and you stole from many, many people, not just justin.
Ripping off is stealing.

Maybe not technically, but it still is.

Iddy
02-04-2006, 06:16 PM
"ripping off" is an imitation, "stealing" is the act of taking what is rightfully someone elses.

(my humble contribution).

Andy
02-04-2006, 06:21 PM
"Ripping off" is the slut sister to "stealing"

Original prankstA
02-04-2006, 06:25 PM
for some reason i have a feeling that this member is gay
ohhhh i just got the hell pwnd outta me

Iddy
02-04-2006, 06:26 PM
^^ not nessecarily, but lets not have an arguement over vocabulary... that would be truely sad.

Drummerguy123
02-04-2006, 06:36 PM
http://www.offspring.com/forums/search.php?searchid=534816&pp=25&page=2

You posted somewhere in that thread. DOn't lie, faggot. It's the third thread down. All these threads are ones you posted in.

okay, now I remember, but I still disliked you even before that thread.

JohnnyNemesis
02-04-2006, 07:06 PM
You're just arguing for the sake of arguing.

Prove it. You said that white is a race because the government classifies white people as Caucasian. I came up with several points to disagree, and this is the best you can come up with in response?!

You don't agree with what you're saying, you just say it to disagree.

You're just saying that because you're losing this argument. Of course I agree with what I'm saying, there'd be no reason to say it otherwise.

Next you'll say Latino isn't a race.

What's funny is that you accidentally almost made a decent point here, but you were too fucking stupid to do it on purpose.

See, I said that all those groups aren't a racial group because they're so unique...too unique to simply be "white", and thus, not a "race". You could have countered by bringing up the Latino thing, and how so many groups are considered Latino yet they're still a race, but again, you were too fucking stupid to do that, and instead cried and made up some story about me just arguing for the sake of arguing.

GodDAMN you are fucking stupid.

Anyway, to respond to the point; different Latino groups, although quite unique as well, all share significant cultural traits even though they're from different countries. Language is the biggest example, and one of their "markers" as a race.

You should probably get some sort of background education in race before discussing this with me. Even if you don't learn it in school, at least read a fucking book before regurgitating some random shit or just making stupid assumptions.

Did I just pwn you?

Don't be a coward, dain.

dain84
02-04-2006, 07:07 PM
Don't be a coward, dain.
I wasn't making assumptions, I wasn't posting my own opinions really. It's just common knowledge.

JohnnyNemesis
02-04-2006, 07:14 PM
I wasn't making assumptions, I wasn't posting my own opinions really. It's just common knowledge.

Yeah, common knowledge that I proved to be total bullshit.

Rag Doll
02-04-2006, 07:27 PM
Also, how come people here only think you can only be racist if you're white?

I shouldn't get into this. But...

you can only be racist if you're white. Racism is a political system of power & oppression, and only the dominant group (aka, the group with power, in this case, whites) can be the oppressor. While the oppressed groups may "dislike" the group in power, they're not considered "racist".

Andy
02-04-2006, 07:28 PM
'Racism' and being 'racist' is the act of being prejudiced against those who are of a different race to you..

Hello, my name is Andy. And I state the obvious.

JohnnyNemesis
02-04-2006, 07:31 PM
'Racism' and being 'racist' is the act of being prejudiced against those who are of a different race to you..
Not exactly. That definition is way too literal, and really holds little weight when dealing with the real world. RD's definition is more accurate. Speaking of which:

you can only be racist if you're white. Racism is a political system of power & oppression, and only the dominant group (aka, the group with power, in this case, whites) can be the oppressor. While the oppressed groups may "dislike" the group in power, they're not considered "racist".

Marry me now please.

Jebus
02-04-2006, 07:32 PM

Hello, my name is Andy. And I state the obvious.
Any word with ism in the end usually involves a type of institution like Rag Doll mentioned. It's not as simple as just being prejudiced.

Rag Doll
02-04-2006, 07:34 PM
Marry me now please.

when & where, babydoll....when & where... ;p

Andy
02-04-2006, 07:39 PM
Hmm, I still believe that racism is an act not solely monopolised by white people. But that's just me, and I don't think about things.

BREAK
02-04-2006, 07:44 PM
Andy, do you believe it's possible for women to be sexist?

Jebus
02-04-2006, 07:46 PM
Hmm, I still believe that racism is an act not solely monopolised by white people. But that's just me, and I don't think about things.
Other races could be prejediced agaisnt whites but not racist. The terms are supposed to be used in differents situtations but people tend to mix them up. Perhaps in places other than lets say the USA and the UK, where the dominant group isn't white, racism isn't monopolized by whites.

Andy
02-04-2006, 07:47 PM
Yeah, sure it's possible for women to be sexist.

one_fine_day
02-04-2006, 07:51 PM
i think you should pass it to me.

Andy
02-04-2006, 07:52 PM
Other races could be prejediced agaisnt whites but not racist
Reading the replies, I see what people are saying now. Racism is an act by whoever is the dominant race of the society.
I know, I know, I'm fucking slow tonight but I'm tired.

BREAK
02-04-2006, 07:56 PM
Other races could be prejediced agaisnt whites but not racist.

Hence, the reason why assholes like Rush Limbaugh use the term "reverse racism" when talking about black-on-white hatred/hateration. If it already goes both ways, there's nothing to reverse.