PDA

View Full Version : Confess...

Moose
12-03-2004, 08:19 PM
confess all the things on your mind, specifically bad stuff, but it could just be things that are bothering you...it could be secrets about you or things youv'e done, or admitting the things that you are...

you may proceed.

DUKESTER76
12-03-2004, 08:24 PM
i hate this one guy at my job, i actually have thought of slashing his throat, that is all im going to say :mad:

Linda
12-03-2004, 08:26 PM
In my case, it's a woman. :mad:

Betty
12-03-2004, 09:39 PM
Oh sniffy girl...

Faded Soul
12-04-2004, 01:08 AM
In my case, it's a woman. :mad:

the sniffer still hasn't stopped? try singing sniffer whenever she snifs ;)

punk_flamingo
12-04-2004, 01:11 AM
ive already confessed to killing the guinea pig/hamster thing.

erm...i havent really done anything else. I nicked someones laptop once, when I was 15....i felt guilty though so turned it into the police and said id found it on the road. I think they new that id nicked it though, but they were nice about it and all.

Anything else im not announcing on here.

the_GoDdEsS
12-04-2004, 01:28 AM
I angered all my babysitters.

I drank cough syrup when I was small.

I gave whisky to my baby brother.

I never took my vitamin B pills, I threw them into the space between the cupboard and the wall.

All of the above don't really bother me. However, there is one thing I said in my life for which I deserve to be hanged. Can't share though.

And yeah, I hate Professor R.

SpongeBob
12-04-2004, 01:33 AM
i corrupted a young girl i know by getting her drunk for the first time, and unluckily, i gave her WAY too much, and way too fast (being drunk myself), and she spent the night puking (nonstop for 5 hours) and ended up getting alcohol poisoning.

=\

DUKESTER76
12-04-2004, 02:12 PM
i corrupted my best friend with getting high and all and now hes a mean ass pot head. hahahha, i kinda feel bad though

ThrashedThrasher
12-04-2004, 02:21 PM
I'm having an Anthony A. withdrawal (Anthony is a friend of mine whom I haven't talked to in like FOREVER!) yeah...He's cool...

I'm in a seriously bad mood because once again I have found another reason to hate my ex boyfriend Anthony H.

I'm also pissed off because one of my favorite movies ever has dissapeared..."The Last Of The Mohicans"

I want to slice someone open and feed their organs to my dog, Edsel....Actually I want to do that to quite a few people.

Inshane
12-04-2004, 02:40 PM
when I was 5, I was doing the dishes in france (camping) and I took this wooden fork and pinched it in this guy his eye.(I hope he had his eyes closed) and his mom came and she got all mad at me (in french, so I couldnt understand a thing of what she was saying.) I was so fucking scared, and I never said sorry to that guy, he had serious problems with his eye (actually eyes, I hit them both at once :|) that day.
I kinda feel sorry for him now, but what the hell I was 5.

I used to have this thing were I took all the heads of barbies and hid them somewhere. And not only with my barbies. I was at this friends house and I took all her barbie-heads and hid them around her house.
She only found some heads back, not all heads. I was so mean.

Me and that same friend also set her carpet on fire. We thought it would be fun to spray her carpet full of deodorant and put it on fire. I feel so sorry for her mom. We were smart enough to throw water over the fire before it was to late, but her beautifull blue carpet was black/yellow-ish after.
We felt soo bad. and guilty at the time. (guess we were round 8/9)

DUKESTER76
12-04-2004, 02:43 PM
I want to slice someone open and feed their organs to my dog, Edsel....Actually I want to do that to quite a few people.

YAY. a sacrafice, who goes first??

MirandaV
12-04-2004, 03:31 PM
I lie often to my mom,

I don't give my quiney pig that much attention the last time and I feel bad about it,

I always fuck my friend's cats, throw pillows at them, tease em with a little rope, touch em till' they get aggresive, I can't help it,

I didn't do that much for school,

I can't think about something else right now, it's late.

nitropenguin!
12-04-2004, 03:37 PM
I'm making up stories to tell my ex, saying I asked this guy out and he said "aww no sorry, I'm already involved." but looked me up and down and said "But I would've said yes if I wasn't." So now he'll think I moved on and I forgot about him :) yes yes, pathetic I know but hey, can't be perfect all the time.

Anya82
12-05-2004, 08:15 PM
i drank alcohol when i was 3.

Moose
12-05-2004, 09:53 PM
deep down im shallow and useless...i would love to change the world, but i know i never will, nor will i amount to anything truly important...but then again im sure most people never amount to anything, but they are content with it or never think of it.

GreenTerror
12-05-2004, 10:04 PM
I stole some bubble gum when I was 5.

I got in trouble in 3rd grade and had a paper sent home with me that I had to get signed, and I forged my dad's signature (and got away with it :D ).

I was in a movie theater (seeing Finding Nemo) and the lights had gone out and the previews were starting when I decided I wanted to go get a large Pepsi. I came back with my large Pepsi, and as i was walking toward my seat, I ran into the pole where the handicapped people park their wheelchairs to watch the movie, and spilled my precious Large Pepsi all over this hadicapped girl. I completely freaked out, said sorry about 25 times, and went back to get another large Pepsi. And no, I didn't spill it that time. I felt so bad, she had to move too because of the sticky mess left by clumsiness.

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-06-2004, 04:47 AM
Large and horrible stuff with certain people that I can't seem to stop thinking about. Argh.

wliethof
12-06-2004, 04:53 AM
playing with matches in the hay and straw shed at my old house.

losing fl 5,- (it was my mums) and saying the thing I bought was fl5 more expensive than it actually was

deleting my brothers files from the computer

throwing lumps of grass at passing cars and nearly getting run over for it and having angry adults after me

Tizzalicious
12-06-2004, 08:05 AM
I when I was 13 I stole a marker from my sisters school, but I never used it, cuz I felt guilty...hehe :P

And then...some...stuff :o

Tizzalicious
12-06-2004, 08:05 AM
I used to have this thing were I took all the heads of barbies and hid them somewhere. And not only with my barbies. I was at this friends house and I took all her barbie-heads and hid them around her house.
She only found some heads back, not all heads. I was so mean.

Haahahahahahaha, that's awesome!!

But scary...you have serial killer potential! :eek:

Inshane
12-06-2004, 08:35 AM
awesome?

I didnt think about it like that haha.

Nina the serial killer. :(

lousyskater
12-06-2004, 08:42 AM
i'm somewhat of a pyro. anything that explodes or involves fire makes me happy inside. sometimes i like to make an air tight cup out of my hand as if i were clenching my fist and i take a lighter and press the button to let gas fill the inside of my cupped hand and then make a spark with the lighter near the opening and creat a fireball in my hand. i can only hold it for about 1.5 seconds before it burns my hand though. i can sometimes throw a semi fireball too with this.

Tizzalicious
12-06-2004, 08:56 AM
awesome?

I didnt think about it like that haha.

Nina the serial killer. :(

naaaaaaaawwwww!!!

I just thought it was funny, don't worry, I don't think you'll end up killing people!!!

I just thought of something else I did.

When I was about 3, me and my cousin covered all cars on the parkinglot in front of our house in mud. Our parents ended up having to wash all the cars...hehhehehe.

wliethof
12-06-2004, 10:21 AM
I rubbed my poo all over the walls when i was a tiny kid

Tizzalicious
12-06-2004, 10:28 AM
did you wash your hands?

wliethof
12-06-2004, 10:32 AM
i was a baby in diapers etc..

Tizzalicious
12-06-2004, 10:35 AM
aaah...well...sure hope your mom washed your hands before you had the chance to stick them in your mouth :o

QUEEF
12-06-2004, 01:25 PM
I always fuck my friend's cats.
That's dirty!!!!LOL

fairy call
12-06-2004, 01:27 PM
I told my friend that Sinterklaas wasn't real when my mom told me, and he still believed in him before I told him :(

QUEEF
12-06-2004, 01:29 PM
I made of people I shouldn't have because at the time I was angry. May not seem that big but I feel bad when I do that because those people have either not done anything real bad, or I might have actually hurt them resulting in them pulling another Columbine (LOL).

DUKESTER76
12-06-2004, 01:34 PM
i'm somewhat of a pyro. anything that explodes or involves fire makes me happy inside. sometimes i like to make an air tight cup out of my hand as if i were clenching my fist and i take a lighter and press the button to let gas fill the inside of my cupped hand and then make a spark with the lighter near the opening and creat a fireball in my hand. i can only hold it for about 1.5 seconds before it burns my hand though. i can sometimes throw a semi fireball too with this.

something that is also cool and kinda like that is to put the gas in your mouth and very slightly blow out into the fire, its very cool. or also get hairspray with alcohol and put a lot over your hand and light it up. the hairspary will burn for a while before your hand burns so when you feel it start to burn blow it off
if you try it let me know how it goes

skaterpunke
01-04-2005, 09:22 PM
hey ppl hows it goin

Moose
01-04-2005, 09:28 PM
well this came out of no where...i still cant manage to get enough of me to confess everything in my life...anyone else having that problem? just burying things, but they are actually burying you?

Mota Boy
01-04-2005, 09:43 PM
I always fuck my friend's cats... touch em till' they get aggresive, I can't help it,If there was ever a time in my life when I would use only a smiley as a response, there would be a bug-eyed one of those little fuckers right here.

pretty_fly_white_guy858
01-04-2005, 09:51 PM
Ok well where do I begin
I've wanted to either strangle, decapitate, slit throat, hang, sever limbs to this one fat ass mofo girl at my school. She smells so bad. She has more arm hair than me (which is wierd cos shes a girl, and I'm serious its like a jungle under there lol)
I almost let my friend get killed by him stepping out into the street and a speeding car came flying by and I was smart enough to scream his name.
I've had a bad habit of biting my nails since kindergarden
I want my school to burn in Hell
I want my vice principal to burn with the school
I threw a rock at a car and it left a little tiny dent and I ran off.(Yes the car stopped and turned around lol. And where did I run to? I jumped into a deep ditch! lol)
Well I think thats about it! I know theres more but Im to tired to type anything. Oh yeah Im kinda a pyro. Wow that was long