PDA

View Full Version : Amusement Park

SkunkIt
12-23-2005, 01:25 AM
Today, I went to an amusement park with my brother and some relatives. I was dizzy off one ride and the ground was rough and bumpy. I fell down the steep part, walking off the ride. My hands were all cut up, I cut my knee and I got a few bruises and some swelling. I also sprained my ankle. I was hurt, but it was funny, so I was laughing and crying at the same time. When we left from the amusement park, I forgot my brother's car door closes itself and it hit me in the back of the head. The amusement park was so small, it had about 30 people in it, so I got to go on the good rides about four times. It was awesome. My brother says I'm accident prone.

Do you have any amusement park stories?

Endymion
12-23-2005, 01:28 AM
i like to stand in lines elevated about a foot and scream "you all look like ants from up here!" right in tall people's faces.

Sowhat
12-23-2005, 03:03 AM
I wrote about a theme park experience at school, I still have it typed up:

Once when I was 3, my mum and I went to Luna Park. Iíd been there a couple of times before. My mum wanted to go on the Ferris Wheel, but I thought the Ferris Wheel was boring, so after waiting in line a little while I got fed up and I ran off and got in the line for the octopus. I was too short for the ride, so the guy put me on with a girl of about 10-12. My mum went off looking for me and finally found me after the ride. She said she was surprised I stayed on!

This is my mumís account of what happened:
We had gone to Luna Park with friends and the Kids had unlimited ride stamps on their hands. We were waiting in the line for the Ferris wheel it was a long wait and I was chatting away to my friend quite happy that Kate was with me, but I looked down at the child holding my jumper and it wasnít Kate! We could not see her and I started to panic. We went to the office and reported her missing, they put a description of her over the PA, fortunately she was wearing a distinctive jumper and someone came up to me to say they knew where she was. They led me to the Octopus ride, an adult ride with seats spinning on the end of long arms high in the air! I had a fit; Kate however was having a ball. The ride attendant had put her on the ride as she had a stamp on her hand, being so small he had had to lift her on to the ride, I was horrified. I watched the ride spinning through the air with my heart in my mouth sure that the tiny child would be flung out, it seemed an eternity. Kate survived the ride; she even survived my wrath at her wandering off!