PDA

View Full Version : Man, I'm becoming a bitch!

killer_queen
12-24-2005, 09:45 AM
Actually, I am not. But I guess I am going to be. Since I realised I became a little antisocial because of studying decided to spend more time with my friends at school. And God, I'm flirting with everybody. With my boyfriends, with my teacher, with my girlfriends. I just can't stop myself. What worse (or should I say better?) is I encouraged some people that they even asked me out. And I rejected them with happiness. I'm sure you all think I made this thread for bragging. Well, maybe I did, I don't know. But the main reason for this thread is asking you to how you do flirt. I mean, how can you do this harmlessly? You know, without breaking hearts, without making people cut themselves.

Jebus
12-24-2005, 09:49 AM
Seriously, almost anything you say in the bbs sounds hot even if it isn't sex related. I don't know why but it just does. You're cursed?

killer_queen
12-24-2005, 09:51 AM
I really don't know. maybe you are in love with me? =P

the_GoDdEsS
12-24-2005, 09:52 AM
Worst thing is when they become obsessed, ain't it? And then threaten to hurt themselves. Vags.

I broke so many I'm going to hell. My brother claims I should be burnt like a witch.

Jebus
12-24-2005, 09:55 AM
I really don't know. maybe you are in love with me? =P
I don't know. It's possible. Any other guys want to confirm my statement above or is it just me?

Idiot
12-24-2005, 10:00 AM
I think its just you dude. :cool:

killer_queen
12-24-2005, 10:04 AM
I don't know. It's possible. Any other guys want to confirm my statement above or is it just me?
No. Just you.

Sunny
12-24-2005, 10:08 AM
But the main reason for this thread is asking you to how you do flirt. I mean, how can you do this harmlessly?

frankly, i don't know. i've stopped flirting altogether, or, well, at least put a LOT of effort into how I project myself... and making sure that i don't come off as available and/or interested. after dealing with suicidal, obsessive boys, aggressive boys, boys who ended up whipping out their dicks in front of me, and girlfriends who threatened to kill me, my desire to flirt with people has dramatically decreased. My husband still claims I'm flirty :P. maybe i am. But I do honestly make a conscious effort not to be. The fun of it is not worth the drama-filled outcomes. :/

people blow. hmph.

T-6005
12-24-2005, 10:14 AM
I have to admit that I flirt shamelessly and unconsciously... to the point where I asked a girl I know whether I'd flirted with her earlier today.

She said yes.

Besides the point, though, I just can't fucking help it - I just don't seem to have the natural phenomenon of being hot to back myself up.

I do have a wonderful personality though - if it's enough in shitty movies, it must be good enough for me.

T-6005
12-24-2005, 10:16 AM
boys who ended up whipping out their dicks in front of me, and girlfriends who threatened to kill me
My gender occasionally has problems distinguishing between hot and flirty. Maybe that's it.

My husband still claims I'm flirty
(Deprecating tone)
Seriously, husbands.

Jebus
12-24-2005, 10:32 AM
I think its just you dude. :cool:
Killer Queen, I guess love you then?

killer_queen
12-24-2005, 10:40 AM
Okaaay. Next please!

T-6005
12-24-2005, 10:53 AM
Okaaay. Next please!
Wow - apparently you really are a bitch.

Of course, there's nothing wrong with that.

Izie
12-24-2005, 12:41 PM
I'm terrible at flirting.

Well, that sounded a bit wrong. The thing is, I just act the way I act all the time and I suppose sometimes it's interpreted as flirting... I've been "accused" of flirting at work like 3245 times now, wtf? I'm just a generally friendly talkative person, and just because I'm also female doesn't mean that I want anything :/ Geez :/

Seriously though, just no. If I like someone and I'm interested, I'm usually pretty obvious about it. If I don't, I see no reason to give them any stupid ideas that will make my life more difficult. But apparently, people get stupid ideas anyway... Oh well. Not my fault.

Paint_It_Black
12-24-2005, 01:19 PM
You a bitch? Never. You can't help it if you're lovable :P

Blah101
12-24-2005, 02:16 PM
Haha funny that doesn't make you anti-social.I am the queen of anti-socialness because I just can care less about humans bullshit. I aint interested in drama cept for my own and I tend to drown people out by not really caring. Bye! :cool:

Call it an Obsession
12-24-2005, 02:25 PM
does anyone need anything stapled? i've got a stapler here and i feel like using it! so just ask me if u want anything stapled so i can staple it for you

WebDudette
12-24-2005, 02:48 PM

I'am inclined to agree with your first statement.

Sowhat
12-24-2005, 04:55 PM
I have the same problem, and I don't think I'm flirting. I don't think I do actually, I think people just like me. I never do anything to suggest I'm interested in them sexually.

Rag Doll
12-24-2005, 05:36 PM
Ugh. I hate that. I think I just have a very flirty personality, even though I usually try to be very aware of how I come across so people don't get the wrong idea (especially icky people). I realized I don't even need to really flirt....it just tends to come out that way whether I want it to or not =\

calichix
12-24-2005, 11:10 PM
frankly, i don't know. i've stopped flirting altogether, or, well, at least put a LOT of effort into how I project myself... and making sure that i don't come off as available and/or interested. after dealing with suicidal, obsessive boys, aggressive boys, boys who ended up whipping out their dicks in front of me, and girlfriends who threatened to kill me, my desire to flirt with people has dramatically decreased. My husband still claims I'm flirty :P. maybe i am. But I do honestly make a conscious effort not to be. The fun of it is not worth the drama-filled outcomes. :/

people blow. hmph.

HUSBAND?! when did this happen?!!! sunny you need to get up me to speed on your life. you're the greatest soap opera to ever exist. EVER.

and about flirting, I always drop the occasional, "I don't understand people who date their friends." or "I would never date a dude who..." to those kind of fellas who will go full speed ahead falling in love with you if you lead them on.

killer_queen
12-25-2005, 03:46 AM
Worst thing is when they become obsessed, ain't it? And then threaten to hurt themselves. Vags.

I broke so many I'm going to hell. My brother claims I should be burnt like a witch.
So what? Are we supposed to go out with all of them to not to break their hearts?
They are not in "love" with me, they don't actually like me because they don't know me. The only thing they like about me is my appearance. And if they are judging me with my appearance, I am doing the same thing. That's how I become a superficial bitch.

the_GoDdEsS
12-25-2005, 03:54 AM
I wholeheartedly agree.

Kitten
12-25-2005, 05:25 AM
Actually, I am not. But I guess I am going to be. Since I realised I became a little antisocial because of studying decided to spend more time with my friends at school. And God, I'm flirting with everybody. With my boyfriends, with my teacher, with my girlfriends. I just can't stop myself. What worse (or should I say better?) is I encouraged some people that they even asked me out. And I rejected them with happiness. I'm sure you all think I made this thread for bragging. Well, maybe I did, I don't know. But the main reason for this thread is asking you to how you do flirt. I mean, how can you do this harmlessly? You know, without breaking hearts, without making people cut themselves.

Doesn't it make it all the better when they cut themselves up over you?
Unless you are doing it on purpose there is nothing wrong. But from what I remember at the moment (and keep in mind I have been drinking a little) you tend to be pretty judgemental. So maybe you shouldn't flirt with everything on two legs.

the_GoDdEsS
12-25-2005, 05:28 AM
So maybe you shouldn't flirt with everything on two legs.

Wrong. Some are dumb enough to think you are flirting with them when in fact you're just trying to tolerate their lame self and pity them.

SkyRocker
12-25-2005, 05:34 AM
Why bother trying to tolerate them if you have pity ?
I would understand if it's for the fun of it, but it must become a bit boring, isn't it ?

Kitten
12-25-2005, 05:45 AM
I don't tolerate people I pity. Generally I pity people that annoy me, and so therefore I do not tolerate them.

the_GoDdEsS
12-25-2005, 05:52 AM
Only friends of my friends in front of my friends. Other than that I don't have the heart to pity people, they make me angry.