PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have a Moto Razor?

All About Eve
12-24-2005, 09:20 PM
Okay, my old cell phone was broken, so I told my parents I might need a new one, just whatever cheap kind they thought would be sufficient. I didn't really care. However, I ended up with a Moto Razor because the store was apparently having a sale on them and all that blah blah blah. I'm kind of passing on all of the features of it for the moment, but I can't find the ringtones. I have a new phone and want to play with my ringtones, damnit! Is that so much to ask? Can anyone tell me what menu or whatever to look under to find them?

the_offsprings_monkey
12-24-2005, 09:25 PM
should be under settings, but I only played on my friend Jens pink one so yea, I'm pretty sure you got to goto settings then loud and settings for loud.

All About Eve
12-24-2005, 09:25 PM
I mean picking the actual tone, like what's played, not the style. I already got that.

the_offsprings_monkey
12-24-2005, 09:27 PM
Yea I'm pretty sure it's in with the styles settings. if that fails just look at the manual.

All About Eve
12-24-2005, 09:30 PM
Aaah, found it. I didn't know you were able to click on this thing, which apparently opened a whole nother menu. Blah, this is why I didn't want a complicated phone.

the_offsprings_monkey
12-24-2005, 09:35 PM
Motorola's are just complicated end of, most easy phone I ever got was my nokia3510, I abandoned my 3G mega pixel camera phone (it was a Motorola)and started using my old skool nokia3510 again the other day, that's how much I hate Motorola's.

All About Eve
12-24-2005, 09:38 PM
My old phone is a nokia they gave my mom for free like 4 years ago because her old one was so outdated. That's the one I've been using; it's so old it doesn't even have text messages; they're just called messages. And it also was indestructable.

the_offsprings_monkey
12-24-2005, 09:43 PM
My old phone is a nokia they gave my mom for free like 4 years ago because her old one was so outdated. That's the one I've been using; it's so old it doesn't even have text messages; they're just called messages. And it also was indestructable.Haha, yea Nokias are very indestructible, I must have abused mine so badly over the years, I've chucked it at my mate, lost it and dropped it loads. but I have broken the cover just about.

Rag Doll
12-24-2005, 09:50 PM
Yeah, I used to have a nokia. that was pretty well made, when it comes to wear & tear. Then I had a samsung, which was pretty decent, but not as good as the nokia. Now, I have a sony ericsson, and a little thing that holds the cover on broke within a week of getting the phone. which sucked. i mean, i can still use the cover, but it doesn't fit as nicely. eh. I wanted a razr, but I'm afraid I'd break it with all the abuse my phone has to take. It is a damn nice phone, though. Sunny *might* have one. If you have other questions about it...she might be able to help you.

All About Eve
12-24-2005, 10:12 PM
I'm not even going to attempt getting technical with it, but thanks Sam.

Sowhat
12-26-2005, 05:39 AM
Where does the "razor" fit into it?

HornyPope
12-26-2005, 05:42 AM
Because it includes a retractable razor blade in a case you have a big date in the evening and just need to shave that skin smooth duh.

Sowhat
12-26-2005, 05:49 AM
Or to play with later if the date goes badly.

HornyPope
12-26-2005, 05:53 AM
Play to the same end that ones are told to play in the traffic? Yeah, it's a utilitarian toy, this razor.

Sowhat
12-26-2005, 06:03 AM
Hehe. :)

Vera
12-26-2005, 06:43 AM
...And that's why you should always ask for a Nokia.

arak0r
12-26-2005, 10:20 AM
or you can RTFM.